How to Fill an Empty Nest Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she was doing this she was still maintaining a steady brushing on her daughter's hair. She was also laying feather soft kisses on the young woman's neck and nibbling her ear lobes. She learned they shared a serious erogenous zone when she let her tongue stay inside Katie's ear and she almost came right away.

"Trish put the camera in a stationary spot and get the vibrating egg I had earlier," Donna told her softly.

Trish did just as she was told and sat in 'her' chair. It was the very same chair that she had sat in so many nights watching Katie in action.

"Get naked for us Trish; let us see how beautiful you are. Let us see that beautiful red bush you have around that pussy yours." Donna seductively said.

Once again Trish did as she was told without hesitating. Then sat back down and waited for more instructions.

"Now sweetie I want you to spread your legs for us, I want you to watch what I'm doing to my daughter. I want you to picture Joanna getting ready to fuck your pussy like this!" as she said that she took the brush she had been using on Katie's hair and plunged it handle first into her already swollen pussy.

Both Trish and Katie let out a gasp as Donna started fucking her own offspring with the handle of the brush. She was fucking her with the very same brush she had used to brush her hair for so many years.

Katie was moaning and pushing her hips up to meet her mother's thrusts wanting Donna to fuck her harder. She wondered if Donna could imagine how many times she had pictured this exact thing happening while they had their night's together.

"Can you feel it Trish can you feel the pressure in your little beautiful cunt building while your own mother fucks you sweetie?" Donna boldly pushed.

"Yes Donna, oh god yes, I can see my mom. I can see her naked holding me and fucking me! I want that I want it all..."

"FUCK YES DONNA...FUCKKKKK...I WANT TO ...I WANT TO GIV MY FUCKING CUNT TO MY MOTHER DONNA...I WANT IT TO BE HER TOY AND...OH YES CUMMING...CUMMMINGGGGGG!!" Trish screamed out her long overdue orgasm. She wasn't lying either because as she was cumming she could easily imagine being in Joanna's arms.

"Good girl, do it let yourself go and think about your mom! Think about how she told me she wants to suck your sweet little snatch till it's dry. She wants' to put her tongue up your ass and rim you till you scream in delight. Baby she even wants to fuck you with a big ass strap on cock. Do you want to be her bitch Trish, do you want to be her bitch like I'm going to be Katie's!" Donna kept pushing.

While she did she was getting filthier with her imagery and suggestions. She was hoping that Katie was paying attention even in the middle of getting fucked because she desperately wanted Katie to wear a strap on and fuck her. She wanted Katie to take her from Jack by fucking her into submission. She also wanted to rim and eat her daughter's gorgeous bubble butt. She wanted to bury her tongue in between her cheeks and push it as far into her ass as possible.

Even though she had already cum Donnas' words wouldn't let her stop playing with her pussy.

"Yes Donna, yes, I want to be my own mother's bitch. I'll be her slut and let her use me, I'll fuck people for her and anything she wants!" Trish shouted.

"I want you to cum for me again sweetie, imagine its Joanna ordering you to cum! I want you to cum when you hear Katie starting to cum!" Donna shouted as she plunged the hairbrush into her own daughter's cunt and started sucking on her neck. She was going to leave her mark on her own daughter's neck.

As Donna started on her neck Katie lost it, "MOM...OH FUCK ME...FUCK...FUCK ME HARD...USE THAT FUCKING BRUSH MOMMY...SO MANY TIMES I WANTED YOU...TO FUCK ...ME ...JUST ...LIKE ...THIS...OH YES...YES...CUMMMINGG!!"

Then as if on command Trish let loose with her second orgasm of the night, "LOOOK AT ME DONNA...LOOK...I'M...CUMMMINGGG...CUMMMMINGGG FOR YOU...CUMMIING FOR KATIE...CUMMMINNGG FOR MY MOMMY TOO!!"

After that both of the younger women collapsed Katie against her mom and Trish on the chair.

"Get your ass off that chair and get in this bed with us missy!" Donna told her pseudo daughter.

Donna pulled herself up to the headboard on Katie's bed and had a girl on either side of her. She was now the frustrated one and Katie immediately went to work on that. She crawled in between Donnas' legs and put them over her shoulders. She then went on to show her mother what if felt like to have her pussy eaten properly with no other distraction like getting fucked by a fourteen inch cock.

She had Donna screaming in minutes but wasn't satisfied with getting her off once. She ate her all the way through three screaming orgasms the last of which actually rewarded her with another burst of squirt from her mom's pussy. Once again she thought how much she loved the taste of her mom's juice.

Right before she was dozing off Donna looked over to Katie and told her, "Honey I want to go toy shopping tomorrow!"

Katie smiled up at her lover and asked if there was anything in particular she had in mind.

Smiling back to her lovely daughter she told her, "I'm sure there are lots of things we should get but first off I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me like your father used to do!"

"It will be my pleasure except I'm going to fuck you better than he ever did because my cock will never get soft!" she told her dreamily.

As she dozed off Donna couldn't help but reflect on how the day had gone and she smiled again. Never in her wildest fantasies and dreams did she ever envision today going as great as it had. Now she had started a new journey and she was open to everything it had to offer. She would never leave Jack but at some point he would have to learn to adjust his thinking. She had started the week wondering the same question that so many parents whose children have flown the coop ask. How do you fill the empty nest? Well she had come up with a pretty unorthodox way but it was full again, full of love and lust for her daughter.

After that the three of them lay together in the bed and they all could feel sleep overtaking them. Even though Trish had been invited to stay she wanted to be considerate so she gently extracted herself and headed to her bed. When she got there she played with herself through three more orgasms of her own. She knew that if she wanted to she could easily play with Donna and Katie but she was determined to make her first time with a woman be with Joanna and now she had real hope. So she dozed off wondering how long it might be before her mother was cuckolding her father with her, the two of them fucking while he was forced to watch.

Then for the first time she wondered if she was like her father in certain ways too because she sure liked watching Katie from her 'chair'. Then she realized she didn't care she just wanted to have what Katie and Donna now shared but with her own mom.

To be continued...