How to Get Rid of Bullies Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus then grabbed a handful of mum's blonde hair and pulled her off his cock up to the head of his cock and then he rammed it back down like he was fucking a pussy. He did this several times before allowing mum to work his cock as she saw fit. He stood there while she swallowed his cock the worked her tongue down his shaft to his big low hanging balls.

"Oh yeah! that's so good! Nothing like a slutty milf who knows how to handle a big black dick!" He said as he moaned with pleasure.

Mum replied with something I did not think she would say which gave me mixed feelings about this whole situation.

"Mmm! I want to make a deal!" she said.

"Oh yeah! what kind of deal?" asked Marcus.

"I want you to protect my baby boy from those nasty boys who keep on giving him trouble!" she demanded.

"And what do I get in return?" asked Marcus.

"I'll make sure your balls are empty whenever you like! just protect my baby boy!"

"Sure thing babe! there's one problem though!" exclaimed Marcus.

Mum stopped what she was doing while still holding his black snake in her hand and looked up at him.

"What kind of problem?" she asked.

"There are four bullies and one of me!" replied Marcus.

"Cant any of the other players help?" mum asked.

"Sure! but they aren't gonna do it for free!" hinted Marcus.

"Oh Marcus! are you going to bring me more big black cocks to swallow?"

"If you want your boy's safety guaranteed then yes! is that a problem?"

"Mmm more the merrier, how many are we talking?" she asked with curiosity.

"There are 14 more huge black guys who all love a milf on the end of their rod!" said Marcus.

"Oh my god! I'm not sure that's going to be enough black cock to satisfy my craving for spunk!"

"Wow you are a total slut! If only your boy could hear you now!"

Mum continued her feast on his cock and he carried on moaning. I could see everything in the mirror. It was a sideway view of them both Marcus was completely naked while mum was wearing her pink hot pants she used as pyjamas and was topless. Her breasts were still very perky and good size too. She had large nipples that pointed up just like a girl in her twenties would have.

I was totally transfixed by the sight of what I thought was my innocent mum slurping on a huge black cock of a man I thought was my friend. Are we still friends?, I don't know but I certainly won't look at him the same ever again or my mum. I managed to break my trance only to realise my own cock was rock hard and my boxers had turned in to a small tent.

I kept on watching the events in the mirror until eventually Marcus pulled his cock away.

"Oh god I'm gonna cum!" he growled.

To which mum instantly let go of his cock and squatted on the floor holding her tits and pinching her nipples with her mouth wide open and her tongue sticking out.

"Mmm cum over my face and tits!" she demanded.

To which Marcus certainly did not fail to do. He gave out a roar like a lion and a huge thick long rope of jizz landed across her face from her hair to chin. The next rope was a direct hit on her tongue which splattered everywhere as it hit spreading across her cheeks. Then another rope landed next to her nose and ended on the other side of her face. He fired two more ropes of jizz, one directly in her mouth and the other he aimed at her tits then a few drops were left dripping onto her tits.

She looked like someone had sprayed squirty cream over her. Mum started to play with the cum in her mouth and then pushed it out of her mouth so it ran down her chin and onto her tits. She began to clean his cock which was still rock hard. The sperm on her face was starting to run down her face and body until it reached her pink hot pants piled up and soaked into them.

I realised I should probably go back to my room since they will be leaving in a few moments. But Marcus asked if she needed to wipe down.

"No babe! I'm going to sleep like this tonight!" she said giggling.

This was my time to leave. I stepped back without thinking, distracted by the events I had just witnessed and put my full body weight on the creaky floor board. It was the loudest it could possibly have been and I instantly stepped off and looked back in the mirror. Marcus was staring right at me and mum had heard the noise.

"What was that noise?"she asked.

I froze thinking I was done for. Mum was about to walkout the bathroom and see me standing there with a huge erection after peeping on her and Marcus making a deal to ensure my safety by sucking his cock. But then Marcus interrupted her.

"Oh that was my belly! you give such good head it made me hungry!" he said.

"Well in the morning I'll fix you up a big breakfast! just as long as you fix me one!" she said chuckling at the innuendo.

I thought blimey she's just emptied one black man's balls and now she's already trying to find her next cock.

"When do I get to pay the rest of my son's body guards?" she asked Marcus.

"Come to the game on Sunday! I'll get you special seats and ten mins before the end you can make your way to the changing rooms and wait for us there!"

"But won't Sam be there?" she said confused.

"He'll be on the bench with the rest of the team but he can't be involved in team talks and won't be allowed in the changing rooms until we are out! those are the rules when we play a game but nobody cares so much in training!"

"Hmm ok! sounds like a plan!" said mum excitedly.

I creeped back to my room and went to bed and lay there replaying the whole event in my head and imagining what kind of mess mum will be on Sunday. If all black men can erupt as much sperm as Marcus did then there won't be enough towels in the changing rooms to clean her up. I thought about it so much in my head that after a while I came in my boxers without even touching myself. I fell straight to sleep.

The next morning I woke up got dressed and went down stairs to the smell of a full English breakfast being dished out to Marcus at the table. Mum was wearing the same clothes that she wore last night but she had her tight sports top on. I looked at her pink hot pants and could see the huge cum stain on the front which pretty much covered the entire pair of shorts. She had wiped her face clean but I could still see the white stain in her hair.

"Ah my baby boy is awake! how about some breakfast?" she asked.

"Err yes please mum!" I replied sheepishly.

I sat down next to Marcus and there was an awkward silence until Marcus broke it.

"So Sam! how did you sleep?" he asked.

"Err ok I suppose! you?"

I asked stupidly even though I knew the answer was (like a baby after your mum sucked me like I was paying her and emptied my balls all over her body).

"I slept well thanks!" he replied.

He might as well have just said it. We ate breakfast and Marcus left shortly after. Mum then went for a shower and asked me to do some chores before I do anything else today. I started with the kitchen and cleaned the living room from last night. Then cleaned the mess outside by the tub when mum came down the stairs.

"Sam could you tidy the spare room as well! I'm just going to get some bits from town I won't be long!"

"Ok mum!"

And she left as I went upstairs to gather some washing. I put my hands in the washing basket and felt something very wet and slimy. I picked out mums pink shorts which were drenched in cum then dropped a bit of sperm residue on my hand. I washed it off and made sure not to make that mistake again then took an armful of clothes downstairs and put them in the washing machine.

After I went upstairs to clean the spare room as requested. After I took the sheets off the bed I found a note on the bedside table, it read "Meet me in the bathroom in one hour, Sam should be asleep by then! I want to taste that big black cock you showed me in the tub! yours truly a slut milf"

Well now I know what they were doing when I was looking for wine in the garage.

12