How to Give a Man a Happy Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Making off, where you stroke his cock while kissing him passionately, is definitely encouraged. It's a lovely sensation, occupying both his lips and cock at the same time. You can do other combinations of carnal and romantic, too, like jerking him off with one hand while the other caresses his face lovingly. Having him finish inside you, either your mouth or your pussy, is strongly recommended, as well.

Be vocal. Be sweet. Tell him how much you adore him while you coax him to climax. Make sure he knows just how much you love him and how much you appreciate everything he does for you, and that this massage is his well-earned reward. Climb on top of him and guide his big, thick, hard cock between your lips and ride him, letting him stare at your jiggling breasts, until he empties his essence into your womb, and then describe in exquisite detail how good it felt.

Or you may prefer to take his shaft between your lips and bob your head until you can swallow every last drop of his delicious cum, locking eyes with him the entire time, holding his hands in yours so he can grip them tightly as his body convulses and his cock and balls pulsate as he surrenders to his orgasm.

Example Vignette

Lauren kissed me deeply, our lips pressing against each other, sending tingles down my spine as her hand ministered to my cock, overwhelming me with disparately pleasurable sensations, romance and carnal lust both swelling inside me. Her lips detached from mine just long enough for her to gasp out, "I love you," before returning to their osculations.

"You're the best thing in my life," I whispered back, my hand finding her soft, pliant heart and gently caressing her breast, her nipple stiff against my palm. I meant it, too. All I had had to do was mention how sore I was after our day of hiking and she had practically pushed me onto the bed so she could massage my aching muscles and make all my tension disappear. Of course, she had had an ulterior motive, but I wasn't complaining.

"Ready for your happy ending?" she asked.

"This isn't already a happy ending?"

She shook her head. "Nope. This is just the happy beginning. Then there's going to be a happy second act, a happy rising action, a happy climax, a happy denouement, a happy sequel..." she babbled on.

"Just...I'll take whatever's on the menu."

She kissed my cheek. "Good choice." She climbed on top of me and guided my cock between her soft, smooth lips. I watched, entranced, as my manhood vanished inside of her and she began to rock herself back and forth on top of me, her quim gripping my cock with no intention of letting go. "Put a baby in me," she begged. "I want you to cum inside me."

My cock throbbed from her words. I grabbed her hips and helped guide her movements. "You mean it?"

"Yesssss," she hissed. "I want it so bad, you have no idea. I want your baby inside me. Make me yours. Make me a mommy."

I needed no further encouragement. I squeezed her ass and helped her ride my cock, eager to cum inside her, to fill her womb with my seed and essence, to mark her very body as belonging to me. Her firm, pert breasts bounced above me, her nipples hard, her long, red hair tumbling down her body like rivulets of fire.

"I'm going to cum soon," I told her.

Without a word, she leaned down close to me, our chests together, our hearts beating as one as I wrapped my arms around her and held her close. My cock pulsated and throbbed as I came inside her tight, fertile cunt. "I can feel it," she whispered against my ear. I filled her, flooding her womb with my passion, pushing my manhood as deeply into her as I could, penetrating her, impaling her with my tool in an attempt to ensure success. All of my pleasure, all of my physical bliss, flowed through my body and into her.

Once I had finished, I rolled her over. "Don't let a single drop come out," I ordered her sternly, kissing her nose. "You just lay there like that. I'll bring you some blackberries and hot cocoa. Sound good?"

"Sounds good."

Part 4: Clean-Up

But you're not done yet. If you're not planning to clean up orally, licking up that creamy proof of a job well done before safely storing it away in your stomach, savoring the salty satisfaction of every last drop, I'd recommend having a warm, moist face cloth available to clean him up. It's an intimate, tender touch, and afterwards you can cover him back up with the towel and finish the massage.

Once you're finished, give him some privacy to get dressed. I usually make sure to let him know just how much I enjoyed the massage. Feel free to set his next appointment, as well. I'm certain he'll be eager to do so. Enjoy yourselves and have fun!

* * * * *

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed the story. Please be sure to vote and leave a comment. I'd love to hear what you think! Check out my profile for more information about me and my stories.

12