How To Make a Man Animalistic

Info
What to do to push him to want to fuck the shit out of you.
508 words
4.07
4.7k
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lreoux
Lreoux
11 Followers

This is a reading of a comment from a post found on r/sex on reddit:

*

How do you turn a man on in order to have animalistic sex? I'm not talking about turning him on in a generic way. More or less, we all know what works in that case. I'm talking about what to do to push him to want to fuck the shit out of you.

Lead by example, act like an animal yourself.

The other night with my partner I was feeling particularly aggressive and controlling, and oh boy, he loved it. I quite roughly shoved him backwards onto the bed, slowly crawled on top of him, and teased him with kisses, licks, and bites to his neck, ears, down his chest...he was desperate and squirming by the time I got halfway down his torso. Took a moment to gaze down at him and enjoy my lovely view while I touched myself. That drove him even more wild, and it wasn't even intentional on my part.

Going down on him, really build that anticipation. Although I really just wanted to jump his bones and ride him to completion, there was something so irresistible about the idea of making him beg for it. I undid his zipper painfully slow while looking him in the eyes. He shoves his pants off in response. But instead of diving right in...I decided to pay attention to every sensitive area below the belt, minus his cock. Tracing fingertips up and down his legs. Kissing, nibbling, and licking his inner thighs and trailing down those v-line sweet spots, oh so slowly. He was panting like a dog by that point, watching my every move, trying to remain patient.

That's where I introduce playing with the balls (if your guy is into that). Delicate touches only. I love to lick up the seam between the balls with just the lightest touch. It makes his hips buck every time. Alternated those teasing licks with more kisses and little bites to the surrounding erogenous zones, and at that point he's already crumbling. Looking down at me so desperately with that throbbing, neglected erection. Gripping the sheets, squirming, groaning. Music to my ears. Finally I grabbed his cock and plunged him into my mouth and I kid you not, he exploded down my throat within seconds. I think it was the hardest I'd ever seen him cum. It looked like he saw god. The way he just couldn't hold back turned me on more than I'd ever imagined. I nearly came, too. Whew.

I let the poor guy recover for a few minutes, but still continued my loving torture of licking and kissing below the belt. He was a puddle. But the man has some serious stamina. We went on to have the night of our lives, but that's a story for another time. Let's just say, he got his revenge, and I'm a very happy lady.

Give this approach a shot, I'm betting you'll both love it just as much as we did.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Lreoux
Lreoux
Lreoux
11 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
Grogu269Grogu269about 1 year ago

Informative but sexy; loved the voice. Do you tease him with your body as well?

Share this

Similar Stories

Threesome Guide for Couples Pt. 01 One perspective on bringing up the idea of a threesome.in How To
Tail Eric and Sasha make love, with more than one appendage.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Simple Lessons So, you want to end your relationship, eh?in How To
How to be the Perfect Master Bailey's Master's dictated a how to guide.in BDSM
Cooking with the Monkey Carne guisada for a crowd.in How To
More Stories