How to Make a Wife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JadeSteed
JadeSteed
162 Followers

It took all of my control to release her without drawing her in for a real kiss as my clit throbbed and demanded attention, and I managed to make my way on spaghetti legs to the door. "Good night. I'll be up making breakfast at about 8 a.m.. Come down if you want pancakes and eggs."

I shut the door behind me and for just a second considered locking her in. But that would do nothing to earn her trust, and once gone, she'd never come back.

My room was only a few steps away, and I shut that door behind me too. Despite being alone and rattling around in the massive room, I chose to live in the master suite, fully . It was decorated in my favorite colors of rose, sage and cream, with a huge four-poster king size bed in the middle, a massive walk-in closet on one side and a bathroom for two on the other.

I needed a bath to calm down, I decided. I stripped and dropped my clothes in a hamper on the way to the bathroom, which had a whirlpool tub for two. I'd seen smaller hot tubs in yards, and at times I would have been happy just living in this bathroom. I filled the tub with hot water and my favorite plumeria bath oil, and slid into the water.

It was delicious, but my clit was still throbbing. I settled back on the bath pillow and gently kneaded at my breasts, imagining Kea's small, darker fingers touching them, loving them. I trailed one hand down my flat stomach until I found my throbbing clit. Kea, I thought. The girl was lovely, and sweet. I imagined her in the bath with me, her hands on my pussy. My fingers were her fingers as I slid one finger into my vaginal opening, slick with need.

I groaned and pulled my hand away. I opened my eyes, and found the box with my waterproof toys where I left it next to the tub. I chose a large dildo and switched on the vibrator in it, slowly I worked it against my clit, and when I was nearing my release pulled it away, and found the entrance to my vagina again. It slid in easily.

I slowly worked it in until it was buried deep. The vibrations worked through my body, and with my other hand I pinched at my clit, then began rubbing it. I was already close, and with the first thought of Kea, my orgasm exploded through me. I managed to keep from screaming, but gasped my pleasure, Kea's name on my tongue. I hoarsely whispered her name.

It was a long while before I recovered and the water had begun to cool. I drained the tub and took a quick shower before sliding into a silky barely-there night shirt and I slipped into bed.

I fell asleep with dreams of little children running and laughing through the house, Kea trailing them, all of them greeting me with hugs as I come home from work early.

JadeSteed
JadeSteed
162 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
18 Comments
justhorny2justhorny2over 4 years ago
More

Good start , throughly enjoyed it. Keep going. Soon.

alexwatson62alexwatson62over 5 years ago
UNUSUAL START ....................

but you have obviously thought about its progression.

As I said, unusual start but that's not saying I don't like it :)

Please, please tell your story your way. Some of the suggestions would seem to take this into the mind control category!!!

You have made such a good start, please don`t ruin the potential by deviating from the way YOU imagined it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I need part 2!

I love this story and eagerly waiting for part two . Pls don’t make the wait past anymore longer

fran969fran969over 6 years ago
Great start .

I was hopping that there would be some physical action taking place before you stopped the story?

erktecerktecover 6 years ago
Good Start,,,,BUT

This story has lots of potential, and I like the character development so far, BUT , episodes need to come out every 2-3 days, not weeks or months. You loose all connection and interest in the story.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Ex-Boyfriend's Hot Mom Coed gets revenge on cheating boyfriend in a surprising way.in Lesbian Sex
Lovers Without Realizing It Love takes a woman and her boss by surprise.in Lesbian Sex
A Benign Something Straight and Lesbian come together.in Lesbian Sex
Anna's New Boss Anna finds love in an unexpected place.in Lesbian Sex
The Case of the Sneaky Valentine Mysterious Valentine's cards change single mum Sarah's life.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories