How to Pay Your College Loans Ch. 02 - Makeover

Story Info
Clara gets a huge makeover she doesn't really want.
7.2k words
4
17.7k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skaetlett
skaetlett
55 Followers

Content Warning: This story is intended for adults. Do not read if you are under the age of 18. This is a work of fantasy and is not a realistic depiction of hypnosis or sexual assault. Non-consensual hypnosis and sexual assault in real life are highly immoral and illegal, and I do not condone these things. All characters in this story are above the age of 18.

~~

Clara finally moves into her new mansion, and gets a new friend, a new room, and a new wardrobe.

~~

Two weeks. Two entire weeks had passed since Clara signed the contract binding her life to two incredibly rich, attractive ladies as their eternal sex slave. Two weeks since Clara had some of the best, (literally) mind-numbing sex of her life. Two weeks since Clara wouldn't have to worry about paying off her loans, or her rent, or anything.

God, what had she done? She felt so stupid. She was so stupid. Who the hell signs their life away to be a sex slave just to pay off some money? Why couldn't she have just grinned and bared her shitty job?

She knew the answers. She knew this was probably the right decision. She just still hated herself for it.

It was the 1st of the month, the last day of Clara's lease (or rather, the last day she'd have to be in her apartment; Jasmine and Diana casually paid off the rest of it, so they wouldn't have any legal trouble with her landlord.) All of her stuff was packed away — or at least, all that mattered. She hoped she'd at least be able to keep her laptop and sketchbooks she would draw nature journals in; maybe she should have asked about that instead of just saying "yes" to the million times they asked "are you okay with being a sex slave?" in every single way.

Clara dragged her four suitcases out of the van that was called for her, gazing once more at the mansion. This was her new home — this was where she was going to live the rest of her life. Or maybe they'd kick her out once she was old and ugly. Or maybe she would outlive the two ladies...

This wasn't the time to think about that, though. She had to think about the present. Her situation was, put it simply, inescapable. Might as well just accept that, she thought.

She dragged her suitcases up the few stairs to the mansion, and rang the doorbell. It took a minute for someone to unlock the door for her, but they did the second she thought to put her bags down. She picked them back up and walked inside.

The mansion was still as gorgeous and perfect as ever. How did they have so much money? So much money as to have a beautiful mansion with god knows how many rooms and bathrooms, and so much money as to, well, have a harem of sex slaves they essentially bought.

Clara wasn't left with her thoughts for too long. Not too long after she entered without a "hello" from the secretary, she saw Jasmine come down the stairs alongside a maid and butler. Of course, she looked just as distant and judgmental as always.

"Hello," Clara stood up, taking a deep inhale and instinctively holding her breath. The situation sort of called for her being tense or on edge. She thought just a friendly greeting would be sufficient, or rather, not too bad.

She was wrong. In an instant, Jasmine approached her with her hands around Clara's arms and an angry expression on her face. Immediately, Clara melted in her demanding, possessive grip.

"First of all, you do not speak to us unless you are spoken to," she growled, making Clara flinch at her strong words. "Second of all, that is no way to greet us. You will refer to me as 'Mistress' and Diana as 'Your Highness', and nothing short of that. Do you understand?"

"Y...yes, I understand." Clara thought that would be enough to satisfy her, but instead her grip only tightened.

"Yes, what? Do you retain any information, at all?"

"S-sorry," Clara stammered. "Yes, Mistress. I do understand." Her eyes drifted over to the maid and butler standing next to her — neither of their expressions changed or budged in the slightest. They were probably far too used to seeing this sort of thing from Jasmine.

"Good," Jasmine huffed, finally letting go of Clara to feel the blood rushing back through her arms. "Then give your stuff to these two lovely servants and follow me."

The walk up the stairs was nothing short of silent. Clara now knew the rule of not speaking unless spoken to, though that made her even more uncomfortable. She hoped that would change at some point — after all, she signed that contract expecting to be close to them; why would simply speaking to them be an issue? Needless to say, she wasn't in a position to protest.

Finally up on the third floor (Clara was already out of breath at that point, once again), Jasmine led her to a door down a hall. It wasn't nearly as decorated as the one she and Diana dwelled in, but the engravings were still pleasant to look at.

Jasmine opened the door and they walked inside. The room was much different from the room she had in her apartment — it was much larger, more furnished, and more decorated. Clara was thankful, seeing that the ladies of the mansion at least had the decency to give her a decent living space.

"You will reside in this room. You are expected to be in bed by 11pm every night unless we have a need for you," Jasmine began to explain as Clara looked around the room. "You are allowed to make requests for accessories you would like in the room, however we have the final say on it, and if there's a way we want to decorate your room otherwise, then that is to our discretion." Jasmine turned to Clara once more. She grabbed her new slave's chin and made Clara look her in the eyes, her gaze intense. "Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," Clara was made to respond as if it were already automatic.

"Very good. I like the way you say that," Jasmine responded with a grin. "I will give you the opportunities to ask questions. Do you have any?"

Clara had many questions, actually.

"Well, um... I have a few. Why... or, how, or why did you start... this mansion?"

"Are you asking why we decided to buy a harem of slaves?" Jasmine clarified.

Clara took a moment, and then nodded.

"A curious question. I would admire your confidence to ask, if I were not tempted to mistake it for stupidity." Jasmine didn't grin this time, but she raised an eyebrow curiously. "Simple. We have money. I am the CEO of a megacorporation I inherited from my family after they passed, and Diana is royalty. What kind of rich person without this much money would pass up the opportunity to buy sex slaves? Do you know anyone like that?"

"No... I don't know anyone like that, Mistress." Clara was smart, but she wasn't smart enough to have the answer to that question.

"It's also a form of altruism, in our eyes," she continued. Clara was bewildered by how she could think this was altruistic in any way. "You remember your past life. What were you doing? Struggling with money, working in a job you hated? Lacking friends or family that accepted you? You made the right decision, giving all of that up to join us. You could say we... saved you."

"I... I see," Clara nodded. "I suppose... that makes sense."

"Do you have any other questions?"

"How... how many slaves do you have right now?"

Jasmine took a moment to think, as if counting. "We have dozens of assistants who help clean the mansion and deal with any conflict, however, in terms of slaves, we have six. Yourself included."

"Six... I see."

"I'm sure you will meet all of them, in due time. Feel free to make friends. Though," Jasmine leaned in to emphasize what she said next, "don't you dare discuss escaping with any of them. We will know, and you will be rightfully punished. Do you understand?"

Clara wasn't even close to thinking of that until Jasmine planted the idea in her head and immediately took it away. "Yes, I do understand, Mistress."

"You're probably not even smart enough to escape," she laughed. "Any other stupid questions?"

"Where... is Diana — I mean, Her Highness, now?"

"She is getting some beauty sleep. Trust me, she needs tons of it. While I work night and day to run my company, she has the luxury of resting all day, if she so desires." Jasmine paused to examine Clara's curious expression, and then added, "trust me, you will see much of her in due time. She has as much use for you as I do."

Clara nodded. She had more questions. "So um... what will my first task be?"

"My, getting impatient, are you?" Jasmine chuckled, as if mocking Clara. "For now, your task is to ready your room. I will have more use for you later."

"Okay... okay, Mistress."

"I will give you one more question. Do you have any other questions?"

One more popped into her head. Clara asked, "Do you... like me?"

Silence befell the two. "Why do you ask?"

"I just... don't think I'm anyone special. I'm surprised you even chose me."

More silence crowded the two. Maybe this was Clara's second mistake, the first being addressing Jasmine with no real need to.

"I think you have the potential to be a good slave. I find you attractive, and able to be useful to us." Jasmine stated this as if it were plain fact. "However, otherwise, I feel vastly indifferent towards you."

For some reason, that stung Clara.

"I find it uncouth to get too attached to my slaves, lest we must toss them on the streets. Though it is cute that you value my approval." Jasmine bit her lip, clearly confused why Clara would ask such a question — and yet, not complaining in the slightest. She continued by adding, "the one person who matters most to me in this world is Diana. She is my other half, and no one could ever replace her."

"I... I see."

"I must head to work now. One more thing — there should be a rule book in your desk drawer. Review it once you are finished setting up."

"Okay. I will, Mistress."

"Kiss me goodbye."

Clara blinked. She just asked her to kiss her? After saying she felt indifferent towards her?

"What are you waiting for?" Jasmine snapped. "I gave you an order. You know you're going to have to do work for me, right?"

Well, that was obvious, and yet Clara still felt intimidated by her presence. But that was an order, and the last thing she wanted was to be thrown into the streets as Jasmine lightly threatened.

Clara walked up to her. Jasmine was so much taller than her — probably a good six inches or so. She got onto her toes and lightly put her lips on Jasmines. Once she was close to her, Clara could smell her perfume — it was a nice floral scent, a particularly strong one as well. Her lips felt soft, with a nice purple shine to them. And yet, Clara still felt scared in a weird way. But she fulfilled the order, she thought as she broke the kiss.

"That was very sweet," Jasmine commented, and Clara swore she could see a smile. "We will work on having more enthusiasm to come close to me. I will be back."

Turning around, Jasmine left the room, as did her silent servants. Clara sat on the bed, her legs giving out. For a while, she contemplated her situation. Despite being demanding as she was, Jasmine was a lot nicer to Clara than she thought she would be. Clara had a feeling she wasn't half as nice to her subordinates at work, though. And then she wondered — how many people knew about what Jasmine was doing? Did anyone know aside from who was in the mansion?

Clara briefly wondered, if her own parents or old friends knew where she was, would they care? And then she realized that thought didn't do anything for her and began unpacking her stuff into the drawers, bed and desk.

~~

She finished unpacking her stuff — or at least, all the stuff that mattered. She still had a suitcase and a half full, but she figured she could spend more time reorganizing as time went on. For now, her room was looking nice; she even had some space to decorate the walls. There was, after all, no rule about decorating the walls with band posters and science-themed posters.

In addition, she took some time to review the rulebook. It wasn't nearly as big as she expected, but it was still a good 20 pages or so — and she could have sworn she saw the rule "you will obey our every command" 5 or so times. They really wanted to emphasize that.

Clara briefly wondered how Jasmine's day was going at work; was she just going along with her day like nothing happened, like this was just a normal occurrence for her? And how about Diana — was she having any sweet dreams? Clara laid down in her bed, half thinking to go to sleep as she pondered these questions. On second thought, she didn't want to be disoriented or anything that would get in the way of being, as the book said, a good slave.

She was at least given the freedom to talk to the other slaves and explore the mansion. Maybe that was the best course of action, she thought as she stepped out of bed and sheepishly headed out of the room.

The halls were unnaturally empty, especially for how well-staffed they were. Maybe it wasn't cleaning day, or something like that.

She went down the stairs, being careful not to trip on each one. She was always so clumsy. She hoped she wouldn't embarrass herself — that was the last thing she wanted. But exploring wouldn't hurt, for now.

Clara went to the first floor, with the lobby. It was just as fancy as always. Something was different, though. Clara could swear she smelled the scent of coffee coming from her left. Turning around, she saw the kitchen and heard some footsteps coming from that direction. Someone was there, she figured. Maybe it was Diana?

It was not Diana, Clara found out, and immediately felt stupid for thinking that — Diana was probably more of a tea person than a coffee person. Who she did see, though, was a masculine-looking person, or at least someone extremely androgynous.

She wasn't left unnoticed for very long; the person turned around to look at her. They looked like they saw a ghost, somehow, and almost dropped the coffee pot.

"Oh! Um, hi there, are you—" they began to speak in a voice on the higher end, and then silenced themself and paused. Once they spoke again, their voice was a lot lower, and Clara could tell they were straining their voice to speak lower. "I mean, uh. Hello. Do I know you?"

"I... probably not. I just moved here. Well, moved is sort of a weird term. It's more like—"

"So you're a new slave, then?" they asked. Clara nodded, and he sighed. "Well, didn't think they'd bring another one on board. Suppose some people just have too much money."

He gave a hearty, yet nervous laugh. Clara chuckled for a bit as well.

"I'm Kaelyn... or well, I go by Kae now. I'm... supposed to act more... manly. I guess." They sounded sheepish after saying this, biting their lip. "S-sorry. You'll learn more later. What about you?"

"I'm Clara," she introduced herself. "Nice to... nice to meet you."

"Yeah, you too. Welcome to the rest of your life, I suppose," Kae laughed again. Clara didn't laugh this time.

"How... long have you been here for?"

"Two years at this point. I've gone through quite the, uh, transformation. Used to be all girly, blond hair, makeup, dresses, everything."

"Really?" Clara blinked. "I can't see it at all."

"Two years of being ordered to act as masculine as possible really does a lot to you."

"So... you're actually a girl, then?"

That definitely made them break out laughing. Clara could tell Kae was much more jaded by the situation than she was. "I don't know anymore," he spoke through his laughter. "I'm sure you won't know who you are either, two years from now."

Clara gulped, the blood draining from her face. "Ah, that's... unsettling."

Kae shrugged. "Honestly? At least we're not kept in a cage in the basement. Or well, you won't be, if you're good. I learned that lesson pretty quickly," Kae said as they looked off into the distance wistfully, remembering something painful obviously. "We have it much better than other sex slaves, I'd assume. Not that I'm saying we have it good."

Clara didn't respond once again. Kae turned to her after finally pouring the coffee. "You want some?" he asked. "I find coffee drowns out your anxieties because you're too busy vibrating from energy."

"Wouldn't that make you, um, more anxious?"

"Not really."

An uncomfortable silence filled the kitchen; no one else was probably on the floor at this point. "Ah, sorry if I made you uncomfortable. Do you want me to introduce you to the others, sometime?"

"I'd... love that. It might be good for me to have some friends, after all," Clara laughed. Kae laughed back.

"We hang out sometimes. All things considered, we stick together. Support each other. Just don't talk about escaping or anything. Then you'll get us all in trouble. You don't want to end up like the last girl," Kae warned.

"What happened to her?"

"I don't know." Kae immediately responded. "She mentioned a plan to escape one day. The next day, she disappeared. No one knows where she went."

That was not reassuring to Clara in the slightest. Again — not that she had any plans to escape, at least for now. But if she did, she assumed it'd mean she would have to do it all on her own.

"Did she die or something?"

"I doubt it. The ladies of this mansion aren't that stupid. You might have signed a contract; death for not following orders was not in it."

Clara nodded.

"I wonder what they'll turn you to be," Kae pondered.

"Me... me too."

Kae finished drinking the coffee in only a few long sips. Clara watched with amazement - they didn't even add any sugar, cream or milk into it. Once he was done he put the mug in the sink, washed it, and put it on the drying rack. "Now if you excuse me, I have to work out my energy. Catch up later."

"Right... right," Clara responded as they left the room.

"Don't worry," they said right before leaving. "As long as you do what you're told, things aren't so bad."

That wasn't completely reassuring to Clara. In fact, it wasn't reassuring at all. But at least she had a friend now.

~~

5pm struck at some point, and Clara was already used to the massive bell on top of the mansion going off by the hour since first getting there. She wasn't particularly doing much at the time, since she met Kae; mostly she was going around and sketching various plants that were in the mansion. There was a greenhouse there she would have loved access to, but she got the feeling she would need permission to go inside. Same with the library that, even from the outside, looked massive. She'd have to get those at some point.

At this point, she was kicking back and relaxing in her room. At the very least, she was able to relax when there wasn't much to do, though she had a sinking feeling that would change at some point.

Clara took some time to ponder — Jasmine and Diana were making Kae turn from a girly girl into a mega-tomboy. What sort of transformation would they put her through? The question sat in her brain for some time, but she figured there wasn't much point to dwelling on it.

She sat in her room, taking another minute to review the rulebook. She was surprised by how much time she had to herself. For now, she even had the freedom to eat what she wanted, as she pleased.

Things weren't so bad, for now. And the biggest thing was she no longer had to pay her college loans.

The door connecting her room to the hallway clicked open, and Clara turned her attention to it. In walked Jasmine, looking just as condescending as usual. Clara stood up as if to show respect, putting the rulebook down on the bed. She almost spoke up, and then remembered what could happen if she ended up speaking out of turn.

"You were reading the rules we left you," she commented without so much as a hello or how are you. "I'm impressed, and pleased. It's good to see someone so enthusiastic."

Clara couldn't really describe herself as enthusiastic, to be honest. But she responded with, "yes, uh, yes, Mistress. It's... interesting."

skaetlett
skaetlett
55 Followers