How to Ride a Tikbalang Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kidlat nodded as he positioned the ritual jar under Jinx's outstretched arm and put the sigbinn's severed tail beside it. "You can gather the blood, the sweat and tamod in the ritual jar. Is there any particular order for these items?"

"Blood, sweat, tamod," Cocoy answered. It's pretty straightforward." He sterilized his Spyderco Grasshopper with ethyl alcohol and made a shallow cut in Jinx's arm, enough to draw blood, but not so deep that she'd need sutures. A slow stream dripped into the jar and, once the bottom of the jar was well-coated with it, Cocoy took a clean gauze bandage and applied steady pressure to the cut to stop the bleeding. Once that was done, he applied micropore tape to keep the bandage in place.

"Now, about the sweat and the semen..." Kidlat was tentative, his eyes darting to Sinukuan for her nod that he continue.

"Don't worry about me. Just finish the ritual and help me find my sisters," Sinukuan said with a wave, her voice still hoarse but steady. "There is nothing you can do that will shock me. I am a diwata, we know sex and the necessities that sometimes surround it. I understand. If you don't want an audience, I'll just step outside the vines." That said, she crossed the vine "barrier" and stayed there.

Kidlat stripped down and motioned to Cocoy, non-verbally telling him to get naked, too. "Lie down on your back. This will be easier if I am on top. Jinx, take off your pants and kneel in a straddle over Cocoy's face. We need to get this bayot hard. Getting a good look at your pretty puki while I finger-fuck it should do the trick."

Kidlat laid the ritual jar on Cocoy's belly. "Keep that there and hold still. Jinx and I will do the work now."

The command with which the tikbalang took control of the situation was firing the bayot's blood. So was the best view on the planet: Slick, hot puki that was pulsing and starting to drip as Kidlat knelt behind Jinx and began to finger her pink folds and the clenching hole they surrounded right above his face. The scent and sight made him so hard. Her knees gripping his shoulders added another facet to the pleasure, just like the soft sucking sounds made by Kidlat's fingers setting a steady, hard pace of fucking and Jinx's sounds of pleasure as she rubbed herself against her men.

Kidlat was whispering filthy words into Jinx's ear and, as he bit down gently on her earlobe and neck, the diwata began gyrating wildly enough that the tikbalang was sweating to hold her still enough to bring her to orgasm with his fingers.

Cocoy joined in the play, pulling Jinx's legs even further apart so her stance lowered far enough for him to get several good licks and a couple of clit-sucks in while Kidlat's free hand flicked his nipples and hers in turn. Cocoy's cock pulsed and twitched as Jinx drenched his face with her ecstasy.

"That was for giving the blood, honey-girl," Kidlat whispered as he laid a still-quivering Jinx gently beside Cocoy on the bedroll. She was still clenching the tikbalang's fingers as he slowed his fingerfucking down gently, then withdrew his slick fingers. He covered her puki with his big hand and gathered as much of her come as he could before shifting to kneel between Cocoy's spread knees.

"Watch me make our bayot come, sweetheart," Kidlat spoke to Jinx with hot eyes and intense arousal in his voice. He gripped Cocoy's cock in his Jinx-slick hand and turned his focus to the bayot. "Feel how wet we made her? How slippery she is? Feels so good, doesn't it? The best jack-off lube in the world."

Cocoy felt the hard, unrelenting grip, twisting and pulling pace the tikbalang set, erotic brutality that had his clenching ass coming off the bedroll until Jinx joined in, holding the jar in place with her hands after rolling back atop Cocoy's chiseled torso. That action pressed her breasts to his upper abdomen and put her spread pussy back in front of his mouth and what man refuses an opportunity like this? Cocoy went for his meal of hot puki with gusto, his tongue drilling while he moaned.

Can't blame a guy for moaning. It wasn't long before he was spraying his offering into the ritual jar held by his personal goddess, blending his essence with those of his two lovers, for the sweat from Kidlat's brow was falling steadily into the jar while Jinx sucked him down her throat.

They had all they needed for the ritual to open the right pathway now. All they needed to do now was catch their breaths and remind their knees that, yes, these joints are used for movement and for standing.

12