How to Spank a Naughty Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her forefinger continued to slowly circle her erect clit as she lay there.

"Don't go anywhere," I said, and walked over to the workshop area, returning a moment later with a small cardboard box. I opened it, and I knew she heard the clinking of the links as I pulled out a sixteen-foot length of chrome-plated chain. Chain links have a certain heavy, purposeful sound, but also there's a higher tone as well as the individual links clink against one another.

I folded the chain in half, then looked up at the rafters in the ceiling above on either side of the desk. I had placed the desk carefully so that it was evenly between two rotating eye hooks in the ceiling above it. A carabiner was already inserted into each one, making it easy to clip the chain into each, with the end result being that two seven-foot lengths of chain hung all the way down to the floor on either side of the desk. The ceiling was a bit low in our basement.

She heard all this as I set things up, and I could see she was breathing heavily, circling her finger around her throbbing clit more slowly and carefully so that she didn't accidentally send herself over the edge into an unapproved orgasm.

I walked back over to the bench press, and extracted the ankle cuffs from the pile. They were made of leather lined with fur, with a nice buckle that tightened nicely but not too tightly.

"Miss Heath, fucking random boys is not what a good girl does," I said as I affixed an ankle cuff first to one ankle, then another to the other. I then retrieved the matching wrist cuffs and put those on her as well, having told her to hold her hands out.

"We have certain punishments for extreme cases like you. Incorrigible. In such cases like this, extreme actions are required."

I lifted her right ankle up about 18 inches above the desk, and clipped it to the nearby chain using another carabiner, then repeated the process for her other ankle, with the result that her legs were now spread wide, bent slightly at the knees, as she relaxed the weight of her legs on the chains. She mentioned later it was quite comfortable for her, but she felt extremely exposed.

The perspective almost made me weak in the knees, as it was so pornographic. Her legs were completely spread, her pussy swollen and gaping already with her excitement, her asshole and pussy on full display, framed by the naked skin of her inner thighs, pelvis and ass cheeks. Her skirt was turned back over her belly, her breasts heaving rapidly in her crisp, tight shirt, her schoolgirl tie reaching down between them to the skirt turned up over her naked lower belly, her navel not quite visible.

She was using both hands to touch her pussy, and without any direction she had pulled her pussy lips open wide and her clit hood back, and her clit had jumped up and out, pink and pearly in its erect state.

Her lips were parted as she breathed heavily, her head lolling to the side... she was not entirely there, completely lost in the moment and the fantasy... it was her open mouth that did it the most for me, her pretty jaw relaxed as she completely gave herself over to the fantasy in her head and that she was living now in reality... it was the true indicator of her excitement.

"Since you're such a slut, I'm going to treat you like a slut who can't keep her legs closed."

I saw her whole body shudder, and that her fingers were shaking as she touched herself. She jerkily lifted her shivering forefinger from her clit, stopping the sensation. Just my words had almost sent her over the edge.

Her legs were now wide open and up in the air, and she was fully exposed to me. Mary Kay had a gorgeous pussy, with inner lips that weren't too big and not too small, with a prominent clitoral hood that I watched slide back down to partially cover her clit as I moved her hands from her pussy to clip them to the chains as well, using the little four-inch length of smaller chain that hung from each cuff.

She was so completely open and exposed. This had been on my list to do for forever, but I'd never been able to pull it off before. Now I had, and my heart was nearly beating out of my ears and my cock was throbbing with each heartbeat I was so turned on.

"This is how you would love to be, I bet, for all the boys and men. Spread like this and helpless, so they can line up and fuck you, one by one. The whole boys' school, lining up for their turn."

Mary Kay audibly moaned, and even with her wrists attached to the chain she was able to move her wrists around to reach her pussy again to renew stroking her clit, gently and carefully, her fingers trembling. She didn't ask permission, but that was okay with me, and I didn't say anything. Damn. She was so turned on. This was a deep, transgressive taboo fantasy that I took a risk saying aloud... but I'd had my suspicions for a while that it would turn her on, and well, I guess I'd lucked out and nailed it. That didn't mean she wanted to be gang-banged, and certainly not that I'd ever consider making that fantasy come true... but it just meant that it was a turn on... and I knew it was because she secretly wanted proof that she was desirable to men. And lots of men wanting to fuck her was a primitive, forbidden kind of proof. And the thing was, she was incredibly desirable, and not just to me... but she just didn't believe it, and couldn't accept it. Poor thing. But none of that mattered at the moment... right now, we were in the moment, living out our fantasy. And this was about as hot a session as we'd had in years.

"Naughty, dirty girl," I continued. "You love it."

I turned on the Hitachi vibrator that I had picked up and brought it right to her pussy.

Chapter 10

Mary Kay levitated instantly off the table, raising her ass up from the surface with her legs that were attached to the chains, and I pressed the vibrating head against her clit and vulva, between her fingers, and she used the chains that held her ankles securely to lift herself to meet it.

"Ohgodohgodohgod..." she moaned frantically... and I moved the vibrator away from her pussy to along her thighs, knowing that if I didn't she'd cum in about five seconds.

She moaned in frustration, and I spent some time teasing her, using the vibe on her thighs, ass, and covered breasts. Her pussy was a sopping wet mess... and I continued the dirty talk about how sexy she was, how slutty she was, how I knew what she wanted, what she was. She continued to touch herself, and my brain was swamped in pheromones and dopamine from the visual, aural and olfactory experience before me. Her legs were spread wide and out to her sides, ankles up in the air, framing her smooth pussy between her thighs and ass cheeks. Her pussy was gaping, her inner vulva lips large and swollen with arousal, and I could see the wetness inside her, as well as the opening to her vagina calling to me, and even the u-shaped ring of tissue around her pee hole was inflated and wet. She was so exposed, open, vulnerable... and fuckable. And the time was getting close for that. But first...

I played with her pussy with my fingers, pulling her pussy lips and opening her up, then sliding my fingers into her and up to rub her g-spot. She shuddered and twisted her hips to meet my thrusts, and then I gradually brought the vibrator back to her clit, fucking her with the fingers of my other hand. Two fingers... three fingers, until she started to babble urgently that she was about to cum, that she couldn't hold off any longer.

"Cum for me, baby. Cum now! Cum hard for me."

A second later she had lifted her ass fully off the desk again as the orgasm shook her entire body, and I continued to thrust into her with my fingers. Her pussy clenched around my fingers, and she shook and convulsed, and I couldn't help but watch her deeply flushed face as her long-delayed orgasm finally engulfed her and her senses for a full thirty seconds, her mouth forming an O in a silent scream as she peaked, her chin jerking against her rigid jaw. Her body levitated and vibrated as wave after wave of pleasure blasted through her, her mouth wide open, telegraphing her overloaded senses.

Her pussy dripped around my fingers as the g-spot stimulation caused her to squirt a bit, and the sound of my thrusting fingers changed to higher and wetter with each thrust.

Her vaginal muscles gripped my fingers even more tightly, as she raised herself even higher on her chains.... and suddenly her body was still, except for the rhythmic contractions of her pussy around my digits as she reached her ultimate peak. She held this for four seconds... five seconds... six seconds... and then suddenly, it was all too much.

She collapsed back to the bench. I removed the vibrator from her clit and flicked it off with my thumb, and after a few seconds I moved my fingers that were still inside her ever so slightly, and she recoiled in overstimulation. If I were a true sadist and dominant I'd have kept it up and would have tortured her... but I'm not, so I let my fingers go still.

We stayed like that for about 90 seconds, until she started coming back to her senses. She contentedly squeezed my fingers with her pussy, at slower and slower intervals, which I knew were not even conscious, as she rode the receding waves of her orgasm. I waited, and enjoyed the stillness, and the intimacy. Even though she was blindfolded and essentially bound with chains, we were there together. We had experienced this together, and I had crafted this. I felt good, and fulfilled, even though I hadn't yet cum myself. But we'd fix that soon enough. But not quite yet.

Chapter 11

My fingers were still inside her, and it wasn't long before her hips started to move, and she started gently thrusting against my hand.

She made a hell of a sight, and I couldn't drink enough of her in. I mean, literally. My brain was swimming in endorphins and pheromones, and the sight, smells, and sounds had pretty much short-circuited any rational thought out of my head. I was with Mary Kay, here, in this moment of debauchery and release, totally free and with each other, given over to our carnal desires. That it took roleplay and pretending to allow us to get to that state was ironic as hell. But this... this was what I needed. I was giving her what she needed, was giving her overwhelming pleasure... and that just fulfilled me on a deep level that I have a hard time putting into words. It was addictive to me, what I craved, knowing her secrets, giving her pleasure, and symbiotically absorbing her pleasure as my own.

My cock was hard as hell in my pants as I withdrew my fingers from her pussy, her lips swollen, her pussy hole gaping a bit, her clit still fat under its thick, encroaching hood. I moved my fingers along her slit, and having put down the vibrator, I slid them up and down her wet cleft, brushing her clit, and she jumped from it still being oversensitive.

She was still soaked, and I circled her clit slowly, then trailed my fingers down... down.. down... until my fingertip was at her anus, and then I slowly started to circle her opening with my finger, stimulating the ridges that radiated from the center.

I love my girl... as my finger passed her opening, she pressed her hips towards my digit, trying to take it in. My cock tingled again. Soon, buddy... soon.

I inserted my finger into her pussy to get it good and wet with her own juices, and then brought it back to her anus... and gently applied pressure. There was just a touch of resistance as I pressed it into her, and she met the pressure by pushing her own hips towards me, inviting me in further.

I repositioned the angle of my finger so it pointed towards her belly button... and a moment later my finger was slipping smoothly up her ass. I felt the tightness of her sphincter loosen as she relaxed and welcomed me in, my knuckles squeezing past, and then I was fully in.

She moaned, and I looked at her as she did, her lips parted, teeth visible as she breathed heavily, surrendering entirely to the sensation of pleasure. She loved the feeling of something sliding up her ass, of being stretched and filled.

"Dirty girl, I know you love this..."

I gave her another few moments to get used to the feeling, before I leisurely began to fuck her with my finger, rotating it a bit as I did, wiggling my finger inside her. She wiggled in return, moaning, "Oh, god, yes, that feels so good..."

Soon, I added a second finger, grabbing a bottle of silicone lube from under the desk, and dripping a few drops on my fingers. The silicone stuff is best for anal sex I've found, but it doesn't play well with silicone toys, which is mostly what we use because of her latex allergy. But I had gotten this a while back for just this circumstance. And I had one more surprise for her...

I don't know how long I spent opening up her ass with my two fingers, but I went slow and gentle, enjoying her relaxing into it, until she was used to it and pumping against my fingers, and her anus had stretched enough to comfortably accommodate my two fingers as I thrust and twisted them into her. I played gently with her clit with my other hand, and her own hands met my own and were stroking her clit gently. It was a lot of stimulation for her, and I didn't want her to cum again yet. I knew she had a limited number in her, and I wanted to try to cum with her. But I had that one other thing for her... so slowly, I removed my fingers from her asshole, enjoying how she gaped a bit as my fingers vacated her hole. So fucking sexy... I don't know why... something primitive in my brain was growling...

I reached into my pocket and withdrew the smaller metal butt plug, shaking my head at myself for not putting the toy in my other pocket so I could retrieve it with my non-lubricated hand... Ah well. I didn't like getting lube on my pants, they would stain. But, at this point, fuck it, whatever.

The plug was heavy and warm in my hand, having absorbed my body heat from being close to me for the past 30 or 40 minutes or whatever it was. Time was vague now. But happiness is a warm butt plug. Cold ones aren't quite as fun.

I added a few drops of lube to the plug and rubbed it all over it, then brought it up to Mary Kay's warmed-up and hungry hole... and pushed firmly but slowly, watching her asshole spread to welcome the toy into her. I had a lot of favorite sexual things I liked to do with Mary Kay, but watching her ass open to take a toy is way up on that list. We wouldn't be working on spreading her any further this time... but it made me hungry for doing that next time.

Her asshole reached maximum diameter as the toy sank into her and passed her sphincter, and there was a moment of tension as she registered a flash of fleeting pain... and then it slipped fully into her, the jeweled end of the toy suddenly flat against her anus.

She'd made a variety of erotic sounds as I'd worked the toy into her, and now she said, "I love when you fuck my ass, I love when you fill me up with a toy."

God, I love that, and love this woman. I love hearing her talk dirty, and love hearing exactly what is in her mind... not having to guess if what I'm doing was doing it for her.

"Jesus," she half-moaned, half-stated, as she continued to touch herself. "I'm going to cum really hard any moment if you're not careful."

This was fucking awesome.

Chapter 12

I was super wound up now.

Sometimes I'd abandon the role-play at this point, and just fuck her hard, sliding into her and feeling the butt plug in her and against my cock, and then we'd both come really super hard, and we'd be done. I'd unravel her and we'd go back to our normal dynamic as we did, and we'd end up with her in my arms afterwards. But this time I still had enough self-discipline to continue things. I'd waited way too long for this. There was still one more punishment on the list I had written up, and I wanted to see it through.

"Miss Heath," I said after a time, my voice sounding surprisingly loud to me in what was silence except for her still elevated breathing and heart rate, "I find myself shocked by what an absolute slut I have on my hands here. I don't see any way I can release you to the outside world given your depravity."

I paused for effect.

"What you need to keep you in line is cock. Hard cock. My hard cock."

"Yes, Daddy," she replied. "Please... I need your cock in me. Now!"

She was mixing role-plays again, but again, I didn't care. We were at the end point, and we'd seen things through.

I looked down at her, with her legs spread by the chains, still clothed above the waist except for her exposed girly parts, legs in the air, ass filled with a plug. Jesus, she looked so good, and somehow it was dirtier she was still mostly dressed. I couldn't wait to put my cock in her.

I made an audible show of undoing my belt, so it jingled, and then undoing my fly, and unzipping my pants loudly. In her sensory-deprived state, I knew she could hear every little sound, and that the visual in her mind would be even hotter than if she were seeing it for real.

I let my pants drop, then took of the rest of my clothes as well. Even my socks. It might have been warmer on the slightly cool basement, but dammit, one thing I won't do is be like those porn guys who wear dark socks in porn scenes.

Even with my hormone-addled brain, I still noticed that when I pulled down my boxer briefs, they were soaked in the front, and a string of precum stretched from them and finally broke as I slid them down past my thighs.

I was fully naked soon enough, and she had already returned her fingers to her pussy and was sensually stroking her clit again. God, I love this woman.

I moved up between her spread legs, and rubbed my cockhead up and down her pussy, with my hand, slowing as I passed her opening.

She half-gasped, half moaned, and tried to move her pussy to take me into her. "Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck my little hole," she purred.

"What a naughty girl I have here. You're going to have to report to my office every Friday from now on for your punishments. These obviously didn't take."

"Oh, God," she panted, "Yes, I will, spank me and fuck me, I'm so bad, I need it so bad."

Jesus. I wasn't going to last long, and I hadn't even put my cock in her yet. Because, while that fit the role-play, she also wasn't kidding. It was raw truth, honesty... and validation for the primitive part of my own brain that I was exciting her, that she wanted me, that I was the one she wanted. She needed this. Needed what I needed. I don't know why it was fucking hard to get to this point... and I knew that these moments would wash away shortly, her veneer and facade of Catholic propriety and sex-is-dirty facade would start rebuilding itself brick-by-brick quickly, by invisible hands of upbringing and moral programming. But at the moment, the walls were completely down... and I was certain I was getting her true self, her honest self, that she rarely could let come out.

I lived for the moments. This is what I needed so bad. It was a kind of intimacy, a kind of honesty that I craved in a way that I could never put to words in normal times. It wasn't time to speak the words now, with the most primitive parts of our brains driving us, and both of us needing me to fuck her senseless. And I knew that there would be no moment or the words later, these windows are fleeting, and the words I wanted so desperately to say, the understanding I wanted her to have, would dissipate into nothing by the time I got the chance to say them. But, for this moment, we were one. Our souls were open to each other, our true selves exposed, and secrets parts of me reveled in this moment. These were the moments of life that I lived for the most.

I thrust my hips, and plunged fully into her pussy, my cock engulfed in the warmth of her pussy, my balls pressed against her taint, and she cried out as I bottomed out into her womb, her cunt squeezing my cock feeling like we holding hands. I could feel the butt plug in her ass I as slid into her, hard and stimulating for both of us, and I grabbed her legs from underneath at the knees, and started thrusting in and out of her, as the chains held up her legs, and the angle and openness was different and exhilarating, and it felt like we were floating as I fucked her pussy relentlessly, slamming into her helpless body.