How to Train Your Daughter Ch. 04

Story Info
Some daughters exercise; 5 fathers find 2 girls to train.
6.3k words
4.48
91.2k
74

Part 4 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I.

The Festival was only a week away, and as we moved to the final phase of our preparations we knew it was still important to focus on the fundamentals.

One of these was keeping Jennifer in peak physical condition, and we prioritized her exercise and nutrition. Three days a week she trained with a personal trainer at a gym downtown, and her discipline and commitment had paid off in a big way.

Today was her last session, and so I loaded her and Selena and Serena, her younger twin sisters, into the car.

Steve Montgomery had built a reputation for results in training young girls for their Festival, and he ran a series of small-group classes out of his well-equipped facility. There were four girls in Jennifer's group, and they had been training together for six months.

The other fathers and I would typically stay for the sessions, sitting on benches along the wall of the gym and talking amongst ourselves while our daughters worked out.

The other girls were filtering in as we arrived and Steve greeted each one with a big smile and a high-five. Once they'd stowed their jackets and gym bags in the lockers by the door, giggling and talking as they pulled their hair back into ponytails and filled their water bottles, he clapped his hands to get their attention.

'Alright, ladies,' he said, 'let's get started! This is your last session, and I'm so proud of everything you've accomplished. Before we begin, let's weigh and measure so we can see the final results of all the hard work you've put in. Go ahead and undress, and line up right here in front of me, please.'

The giggling started again as the girls complied, and we were treated to the always-lovely sight of four lithe young women peeling out of their sports bras, yoga pants, and panties, which they folded neatly and stowed next to their lockers.

Selena and Serena watched with rapt attention; they were fascinated by each part of the preparation their older sister had undergone for her Festival, and they drank in every detail of the process unfolding before them. They knew that soon it would be their turn to be on that floor, training with Steve or some other fitness coach.

The newly naked girls then lined up in order of height in front of Steve, their hands at their sides. Jennifer was second from shortest, and on her right, slightly taller, was Liya Milano.

Liya's mother was French and Indian, and her father was Sicilian. She was dark-skinned and dark-eyed, with spectacular breasts that hung with a tangible weight but which were perfectly suspended from her lean torso, and were capped by a pair of large, dark nipples the color of milk chocolate which seemed to be the size of my thumbs and which, despite the impressive size of her breasts, pointed at a distinct upward angle.

Her stomach was flat and defined, plunging toward a rich, dark vulva whose full lips were on full display due to the brazilian waxing that left the soft skin of her genitals smooth and exposed. The rest of her body, however, seemed to be covered in a fine, nearly invisible peach fuzz of light hair which caused her dark skin to shimmer with light. I thought she was perhaps the most beautiful girl I had ever seen, and I told her father, Tavio, so.

On Jennifer's left, and the shortest of the group, was Maria Elliot, a curvy, compact firecracker of black and Puerto Rican descent. Her brown eyes sparkled constantly with mischief, and her hair was a jet-black mane of curls that bounced with all the energy and vitality of her personality.

She moved like a dancer with a sensuous swing of her hips, and her butt was spectacularly round and full. Six months of exercise had only accentuated its curvature and firmness, and it was possibly her best feature—I had an irresistible urge to bite it.

Her breasts were nothing to sniff at however, and were tidy, round B-cups with unusually small nipples which were nonetheless insistently erect in the cool air of the gym, as if refusing to let some of their larger counterparts in the room get all the attention.

Her pussy was largely hidden by a dense, close-trimmed thicket of curly hair which had been sculpted into a triangle fitting perfectly between the junction of her legs. One could only imagine the rich pinkness to be discovered should one undertake an exploration between her folds, and her flirtatious demeanor and evident pride in her body promised a richly pleasurable reward if one was successful.

The tallest of the group as Corinna Denkel, a tall, leggy blond with statuesque germanic features, delicate lips, and a spectacular set of breasts which jutted forward with impressive prominence and were so full that they joined together in her cleavage forming an unusual and highly arousing sort of single mammary mass.

Her areolas were faint, only slightly darker than her white skin, and her nipples were inverted, with a little pucker in each one, as if they were shy and needed some friendly, gentle stimulation to help them pop out.

Her vagina was an exquisite, long, clean cleft between two perfectly symmetrical lips, which were adorned with a light scattering of blond hair trimmed into a small landing strip which did nothing to conceal the slight separation between them and the delicate, frilled edges of her inner labia hanging within.

And finally, of course, there was my Jennifer-sleek and fine-featured, with her pert young breasts, long brunette hair, and her tight little bottom. She'd always been relatively thin, and I was pleased with the amount of toned muscle she'd developed in the course of her training. She was still very lean, however, and her butt cheeks were exactly the perfect size for a large man to cup in his hands.

We'd groomed her pubic hair as Ramer had suggested, and the results were gratifying-her sculpted pussy sported a dark landing strip which started at the top of her slit, and transitioned to a shorter, closely-trimmed peach fuzz all along her outer labia.

The effect was of a two-tone highlight that perfectly framed her shapely clitoral hood, which even now seemed to be partially drawn back to expose the head of her little button to our view. The other fathers were impressed and intrigued with how it had turned out. Chuck, Maria's father, turned to the twins with a twinkle in his eye and chuckled good-naturedly.

'So, do all the Stevenson girls do their hair like that?'

Generally the shyer of the two, Selena blushed, bit her lip, and looked coyly away; Serena, however, simply took the question at face value and grinned at Chuck.

'Aaaaactually,' she explained with an endearing frankness, undoing the fly of her jeans and tugging the front of her panties down to show him, 'I do mine more like a...'

I shot a dirty look at Chuck, who was a habitual pranskter. 'Whoa, whoa, whoa!' I exclaimed, 'let's put those back on, little lady! Mr. Elliot is joking. He doesn't want to see your girl parts-I mean, he doesn't NEED to see them. We'll save that for later, okay?'

Chuck chuckled again as Serena complied. 'That's alright, Serena,' he laughed, 'thank you for wanting to show me. When's your Festival?'

'In two years,' Serena answered, a little hurt at my admonition.

'Well,' Chuck said sincerely, 'that little peek you just gave me has me very excited for that day. I can't wait to get a good look at how you style yourself down there.'

'Me too!' Serena perked up, 'Maybe I can show you first of all!'

'I'd like that, Serena,' Chuck said. 'Your dad and I will talk about it.'

Confident that my daughter's lady bits were safely back in her pants, I turned back to the action in the gym.

Steve surveyed the variety of exposed femininity before him, and smiled with pride. He had certainly good reason-all our daughters looked outstanding, and it was largely due to his particular genius for exercise and nutrition.

Motioning Corinna to step forward, he had her step on a scale, then used a calipered instrument to measure her bodyfat percentage by lightly pinching the skin above her hip, on the side of her right breast three inches from the edge of her areola, her inner thigh two inches below the bottom of her vagina, and her right buttock. Then he used a tape to measure her waist, hips, thigh, and arms.

Carefully he measured her bust (taking care to center the tape across her nipples), the distance between her nipples, and the width of the gap between her thighs. Working his way down the line, he repeated the process with each of the girls.

Steve worked with a cool professionalism, and the girls obligingly accommodated him as he maneuvered around their bare bodies.

Liya seemed a little shy of the process, but knew better than to resist; Maria, however, giggled incessantly as if the calipers and tape tickled. When Steve knelt in front of her and asked her to stand with a slightly wider stance so that he could pinch her inner thigh, she instead lifted her leg high and set her foot on his knee, thrusting her hips toward his face in a show of eagerness to help which had the added effect of offering her pussy to him.

The fathers chuckled-we all knew that Maria's dad was going to have his hands full with that girl after the Festival, and had probably had his hands full with her until now, anyway.

When he'd finished all the measurements, he had the girls stand against the wall while took a photo of them from the front, the side, and the back. He had done this during the first session six months ago, and when he pulled up the original pictures and showed them to us, they were greeted with cheers and applause. Each girl had transformed dramatically-their stomachs were more defined, their waists narrower, their bottoms tighter and rounder, and their arms more toned. Steve and his program had been worth every penny.

As they had finished their measurements the girls had begun warming up for their workout, and once Steve had managed to complete taking Maria's numbers without allowing her to take advantage of him, he began the day's training.

The girl's workouts generally consisted of several circuits of several exercises they rotated through for short periods of time, and Steve's focus was on maintaining a lot of intensity and working the whole body for leanness and tone, while working certain muscles in isolation to help each girl sculpt her body the way she wanted.

They worked out in the nude, since the primary objective of all of this was to perfect their naked bodies for the Festival, and in order for Steve to fine-tune their regimen he had to be able to observe their bodies in motion, in every detail.

Today they did a series of exercises for arms and shoulders, as well as climbing on a stairmill for several minutes, and using a machine designed to help tone and sculpt their glutes. This consisted of a bench on which the girl would lie on her back, extend her legs straight toward the ceiling and insert her feet into straps attached to weighted cables, then smoothly and slowly open and close her legs as wide as she could. Steve coached with a lot of energy and enthusiasm, and remained for the most part near the cable apparatus, helping the girls get their feet in the straps and ensuring they were activating the muscles of their bottom properly.

The other fathers and I always enjoyed watching our daughters train; they pushed themselves hard, and Steve had a gift for getting the most out of them.

Only a few minutes into the workout they were breathing hard, their smooth skin glistening with sweat, their muscles tensing and stretching with each repetition of their exercises.

Each time Steve had them rotate to a new station, we'd watch as the next girl mounted the stairmill and began climbing, her hips swaying hypnotically and her legs and glutes tensing as beads of sweat formed on the undersides their breasts and ran down her stomach, drenching her pubic hair and rolling down her inner thighs.

Jennifer and Liya were never that excited about working out, though they did their best. Corinna, however, was a star volleyball player at her high school and was an enthusiastic athlete; Maria was simply highly competitive and refused to back down to a challenge, thus most workouts turned into a spirited contest between the two seemingly mismatched young girls to see who could lift the most, move the fastest, and push harder. Steve was always happy to spur on the rivalry, and today the glute apparatus became the focal point.

Good-natured trash-talk flew back and forth between gasps for air, and as soon as one of them had finished her sprint on the stairmill she would practically dive onto her back on the bench, throw her legs in the air, and chide Steve if he didn't get her feet in the straps quickly enough.

As soon as she was secured, Steve would kneel between her legs at the foot of the bench and lightly cradle her bottom in his hands, his thumbs on either side of her vagina, in order to help her properly flex her butt as she worked. Then she'd open her legs wide until Steve counted a complete rep (he was a stickler for good form, and ensured the girls didn't cheat by only doing half-reps), bring her feet back together, and repeat as many times as she could before it was time to rotate to the next station.

Corinna was very strong, and it was exhilarating see her powerful thighs in action as she breathed deeply through her nose and emitted gentle grunts from the back of her throat with each repetition. Her long legs moved in great sweeping arcs through the air as she worked.

Not to be outdone, however, Maria had Steve add more weight on her last set. It was a little more than she could actually handle, and she struggled for her last reps, moaning and shaking on the bench.

Just when she thought she was done, Steve suddenly told her to do three more, and she screamed with effort as she tried to spread her legs one last time. Steve placed his hands on the insides of her thighs and gently pressed them open, keeping her hips down on the bench with a steady pressure as she pushed herself to the limit, her head thrown back and her mouth wide. Steve smiled and rallied her with his coach's voice.

'You got this, girl!' he said, 'Don't quit! Look at me-LOOK AT ME and give me ONE MORE-spread 'em for me, Maria! Atta girl!'

The exhausted girl complied, raising her head and locking eyes with her trainer as they worked together to open her legs and sculpt her amazing butt. As her legs reached the fully spread position her pussy opened itself up, and I was delighted to see that I had been right about the deep, rich pink coloration of her interior. The inner surfaces of her vagina were slick, and while it was impossible to tell if it was her natural lubricant or simply some of the copious sweat that coated her entire body, the obviously engorged state of her labia hinted strongly at the former.

Steve let her legs go and the young girl lay on the bench panting. Her eyes were closed; her legs, still suspended in the cables by her ankles, waved weakly in the air akimbo, and her little nipples, looking painfully hard, rode up and down on her heaving bosom.

'That was AWESOME,' Steve laughed, playfully smacking her on the butt in congratulation before undoing the straps that attached her to the machine. 'You guys all did awesome today!'

The other girls were in similar happy states of fatigue, and were scattered about the gym sitting on benches and sprawled on the floor. Steve helped them up, gave them each a high-five and a smack on the bottom, made some final recommendations for their nutrition in the final days of their preparation, and then the girls showered, dressed, and we were ready to leave.

II.

As we left the gym, we invited Chuck, Maria, Tavio, and Liya to join us for our traditional post-workout smoothie trip. They were happy to oblige, and we walked down the block to a little cafe that served frozen yogurt and healthy smoothies, the girls chatting and laughing as we went.

As we settled into one of the large booths, two cute young girls walked in, ordered frozen yogurts, and sat across the room at another booth.

They were well-dressed and attractive, in very tight short shorts, heels, and thin camisole tops which did nothing to hide the fact that they were braless.

The blond was curly-haired and fine-featured, with small breasts that seemed to point straight out from her chest, while her brunette friend was a little curvier, with wavy hair pulled into a loose ponytail and a fairly abundant bosom that stretched the fabric covering it. We watched them out of the corner of our eyes as our daughters talked away together.

Tavio and Chuck both had older daughters who had celebrated their Festival, and I could see that they were considering exercising their educational responsibilities on the two young ladies. I had to admit I was filled with an impatient envy; I couldn't wait to be able to simply walk up to any girl I wanted and have sex with her, like they could.

Before they could act, however, another gentleman walked over to them from his seat at the window. He was around fifty years old, and had a kind face, steel-gray hair, and wore a nice suit. I guessed he was an attorney.

He pulled a chair up to the booth the girls were sitting in, and started a conversation with them. We caught bits and pieces from our seats, and watched as he introduced himself to them and asked to see their ID's.

The girls smiled and retrieved them from their purses; both cards were light green in color, which meant that the holders had celebrated their Festivals and were available for training at the discretion of any father of a Festival graduate. The older man smiled back, and asked if they had ever had sex with a man while another girl licked their pussy; both of them shook their heads shyly, and the man smiled again.

'This is a great thing for you to be familiar with,' he said. 'It allows the man to enjoy the experience of your body while the other girl's job is to stimulate you to orgasm. Every time she licks your clit, your pussy will tighten, giving the man even more pleasure, while he simply focuses on pleasing himself with his cock inside you. It makes a better experience for everyone involved. I'd like to show you now, please, what it's like. Please stand up and remove your clothes, both of you.'

The girls complied; it was obvious it wasn't their favorite idea, but they knew that they were legally required to learn as much about sex as they could, from any qualified male who offered to teach them. Standing up by their booth, they stripped off their tops and their shorts and stood in front of their new teacher, naked except for their heels and their jewelry.

They were both fantastic specimens; long-legged with toned arms. The blonde's nipples were surprisingly large and already were crinkled in the cool air of the shop.

Her pussy was a clean little peach-slit with a thin scattering of light hair across her mound. Her dark-haired friend was beautifully curvy, with a lovely set of breasts that hung a little low, but were firm-looking and well shaped, and her thick, dark pubic hair was trimmed to a tight triangle that ended just at the base of her clitoris.

Both girls' expressions combined a little embarrassment with a little boredom; their Festival had evidently been fairly recent, but they were already becoming used to the rigorous demands of this new phase of their life.

The man took a moment to survey the young bodies in front of him, evidently contemplating his best plan of attack.

Stepping forward, he lightly squeezed the blonde's nipples between his thumb and forefinger, then gently explored her pussy, carefully noting her reactions. With a firm grip on shoulder he turned her 180 degrees and asked her to widen her stance and arch her back, then with his other hand he carefully inspected her buttocks-tracing the smooth surface of her young skin and her taut, toned musculature-and slid between them, pressing his thumb gently against her anus and rubbing his finger in tiny circles around her little star as he observed her reflexes clench and relax her sphincter, and spreading her labia to access her moist insides.

12