How to Train Your Daughter Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Gentlemen, I know when you're younger and new at this it all seems so amazing that it can be hard to articulate your thoughts-and they might all be great thoughts, and we are here to learn and grow, so I encourage you to try to separate yourselves a little from the experience.'

He indicated his own aroused state, which was visible beneath his pants.

'I'm as aware as you are of how delicious Elizabeth and Amia and Selena are, and how great it would be to just dive in and enjoy any and all of them-but as you can see I am maintaining my composure, and am able to calmly discuss important things and do my job as a teacher in spite of those desires. So let's practice using our words as the gentlemen we are, and work together on the evaluation process. Here, come a little closer.'

The boys moved around Elizabeth and began, tentatively at first, then with more confidence and enthusiasm, to discuss their thoughts on how she should be scored.

'I really like her butt,' Andrew said, marking a '10' on his sheet. 'And her face, and her breasts...actually, I really like ALL of her, Mr. Desilva-is it ok to put ten for everything?

Ryan chuckled.

'It is, Andrew, but remember to consider each section carefully, and only mark that ten if you can honestly say that you feel that body part could not in any way be better—that it's essentially perfect.

'Don't just put tens to be nice or to not hurt Elizabeth's feelings; she'll score well regardless, and it's only fair that she know the areas she can work on to improve as well. But again, if you truly feel that every part of her that is indicated on the sheet is a ten, well, put that down.'

'Mr. Desilva,' Samuel spoke up, 'I put an eight for her legs and belly. But a ten for her facial symmetry and her jawline. That's ok, right?'

'Absolutely, Samuel,' Ryan answered. 'It's totally normal for a girl to have some parts that are more attractive than other parts. That doesn't mean she's not attractive or that anything is wrong with her, it's simply a recognition of her strengths and weaknesses.

'Ok gentlemen, let's discuss her breasts. You should have already filled out the boxes for proportion, symmetry, and shape, yes? Elizabeth has some very nice breasts, full and well-rounded, but not very large-did any of you adjust for their size in the 'proportion' section?'

Samuel and Max raised their hands, and Samuel said that he thought they could be a little bigger to fit her body better—but they were still very nice.

Ryan smiled and congratulated them on a good job carefully considering how Elizabeth's breasts integrated with the rest of her body, and then he invited them to begin the manual evaluation for the remaining sections of the scorecard-but he was alarmed to hear a yelp from Elizabeth as all three of the boys rushed in and began squeezing her breasts, knocking her off balance and causing some pain.

'Gentlemen, gentlemen, stop stop STOP,' he barked, stepping between the boys and the unsuspecting Elizabeth, and catching her from falling backward with a well-timed hand on her behind.

'I see that some instruction on how to appreciate a girl's breasts may be invaluable for the whole class. Elizabeth, please stand here where you were, and Samuel and Max, I'd like each of you to stand on either side of her-Andrew, you'll go next.

'Selena, I'm going to use you for a moment,' he continued, taking Selena by the arm and leading her forward so the rest of the class had a good view. She was truly magnificent, and his cock swelled again as he looked her up and down.

Selena was in a constant state of blushing at this point, and her fair skin was a lovely shade of pink all across her extraordinary bust. Ryan gathered himself and addressed the class.

'Judges, please follow along with me and do as I do. Whenever you touch a girl, start out VERY slowly and gently. A girl's body is very sensitive, and remember that we want everything we do TO them to feel good FOR them.

'Give them a little time to get used to your touch and begin responding to it-you'll learn later that once they get sufficiently positively stimulated they can actually take-and even enjoy-considerable force, but today we are going to confine ourselves to gentle touching with the goal of eliciting a calming, relaxing response from these three girls.

'Begin by gently cupping her breast from underneath and feeling the weight of it—don't squeeze it! Just hold it for a few moments, and you can slowly heft it slightly a couple times. Then, maintaining contact with her, slowly slide your whole hand up and across her entire breast, brushing the nipple as you go. Use this as an opportunity to GENTLY squeeze, so you can make an appropriate score in the box marked 'Firmness'.

Ryan demonstrated all of this on Selena's right breast as he stood beside and slightly behind her. His left hand steadied her with firm contact on her left buttcheek, and the combination of these two incredible handfuls made it difficult even for him to focus on his teaching duties. She kept her eyes down, and he felt her tremble slightly as he squeezed her breast.

He continued, knowing she would relax soon. He could feel her heart racing through her breast, but she wasn't fighting him-in fact she was very subtly grinding her smooth round buttock into his hand-and he was fairly sure that she was becoming aroused by his careful, experienced touch. He looked forward to confirming his suspicion when he facilitated her genital evaluation with the boys.

'Good job, gentlemen. Notice how Elizabeth is already more compliant, and she even appears to be pressing her chest into your hands a little. That's a good sign you're doing this right.

'Now, carefully take her nipple between your thumb and forefinger, and squeeze it gently and rhythmically several times to see if it will grow more erect and prominent. Generally speaking, larger, better-defined, and more responsive nipples are scored higher.'

Samuel looked up from his work and remarked that Elizabeth's nipples seemed to not change as he tried his best to follow Ryan's instructions. Ryan looked over and could see that Elizabeth's nipples were indeed naturally understated, and nothing the boys were doing would change that.

'That's perfectly fine, Samuel,' he assured the young man, 'Those are completely normal-some girls' nipples are less sensitive, and that's ok. You may certainly reflect that in your score, but regardless, Elizabeth's breasts are really quite nice. Now go ahead and finish up, and let Andrew complete his evaluation.'

He released his hold on Selena, who gave a gratifying whimper of disappointment, and returned to Elizabeth.

'Now let's fill out the final section of the scorecard. First, let's examine Elizabeth's vulva as she stands here, and please score her as you like.'

The boys knelt down to get a closer look, and Elizabeth, pushing her glasses up her nose again, stood dutifully still, her legs slightly apart, doing her very best to ensure that they got the maximal educational benefit from viewing her private parts. Ryan noticed her efforts, and realizing how seriously she was taking this responsibility, thanked her for being such a good helper.

'Oh my gosh, thanks Mr. Desilva! I really want to do my best always!' she laughed, breaking into a giant smile for the first time.

'I can see that, Miss Elizabeth,' Ryan assured her, 'and I can always use an enthusiastic assistant like you. We may be able to work together on a number of projects this semester, if you're willing to give it your all like you are today.'

Elizabeth smiled again, and was about to reply, but Ryan knew that it was important to keep the teacher-student relationship from getting too familiar and comfortable, so he held up his hand and cut her off somewhat curtly.

'The boys-er, judges—have finished evaluating your vulva from the front, Miss Elizabeth. Please turn around, bend at the waist with straight legs, and place your elbows on my desk so they can score you from behind.'

Elizabeth complied immediately, thrusting her backside out toward the class with a fresh energy. The boys' eyes grew wide as they watched her full, round butt cheeks spread under the tension of her stance and reveal a set of soft, fleshy vaginal lips below a tight, cleanly defined anus.

Ryan was impressed; this mousy little redhead with the giant glasses was obviously highly motivated by positive feedback, and she was doubtless going to excel in her studies of her female duties after her Festival.

Andrew raised his hand. 'Mr. Desilva, I don't think I really like bigger lips like that.'

Ryan was quick to reprimand him.

'Andrew, remember that this is not about what you DON'T like, it's about noting your honest response on your scorecard, but then exploring HOW to appreciate many variants of the female body.

'More prominent labia are actually delightful-they feel amazing between one's fingers when they are well-lubricated, and they are fun to suck and nibble on when performing cunnilingus.

'Alright, Elizabeth, lastly I'm going to have you lay back on the desk here and open your legs for the final section of your evaluation. And actually, given how we started the breast portion, I'm going to have Selena hop up here beside you as well so I can demonstrate how to evaluate and score a girl's vulva.'

Selena gave a look like she was about to die, but Ryan took her firmly by the arm again and guided her onto the desk next to Elizabeth. Both girls lay back, and he adjusted their feet and legs so the whole class had a clear view of their private parts.

The view was spectacular, and the oohs and ahhs from the class confirmed it. As they spread their legs, both girls' vulvas opened, exposing their slick interiors. Elizabeth's dark, textured labia contrasted starkly with the delicate wishbone that Selena's lips formed above her opening, crowned by a perfectly sculpted clitoris that pressed insistently out from beneath its protective hood.

A trickle of clear, viscous fluid ran from her opening, over her perineum, and down to her anus; as her lips opened, they were criss-crossed by a spider web of the same fluid. Ryan had been right-in spite of her embarrassment, Selena was highly aroused by the mock Festival.

Ryan took his place at Selena's side, and casually rested his hand on her mound. As he spoke, he slowly combed his fingers through her short, golden pubic hair.

'As with a girl's breasts-or any body part, for that matter—when you touch her genitals make sure to start lightly, slowly, and gently in order to allow her to acclimate to your touch. If she's well trained, she shouldn't pull away or protest even if you're accidentally a bit rough, but once again, our goal is that what we do TO her feels good FOR her.

'Go ahead one at a time, and first note your score for Elizabeth's visual appeal. Then, after wetting your thumb and fingers with your tongue, carefully press into both sides of her opening so that her labia spread wider and you can get a better view inside her, like this.'

Selena's mouth opened wide, then she bit her lower lip as Ryan slid his hands down between her legs and coaxed her open.

'You may be able to see her hymen; if not do not worry about that—in the actual Festival the judges will manually check, but I'm not going to risk having you boys inserting your fingers in these girls-Max, I said DO NOT try to put your finger in Elizabeth!

'However, you should also be able to make your score for lubrication at this stage. As you can see, girls respond differently, and while it looks like Elizabeth is a little wet, Selena is becoming quite the mess here.

'This brings us to the final two sections on your scorecards. Go ahead and gather up some of Elizabeth's juices like this, by lightly swirling your fingers in her opening, then rub them gently into her clitoris to assess how responsive it is.

'It may pop out and become enlarged and stiff, like Selena's is, and usually clitorises like this get higher marks.'

As he demonstrated the technique, Selena's breathing became ragged and her body suddenly froze in place, every muscle tensed as Ryan held her pussy firmly with one hand so he could irresistibly coax her tiny, swollen clitoris into view with the other.

'And finally, gentlemen, take those same fingers, swirl them once more around her entrance, brush her clitoris on the way back up, and then bring them to your mouth so you can taste the girl and appreciate her various notes of health, vitality, and pleasure.'

As he did this, Selena suddenly let out a scream that she muffled with her hand, and her body shuddered and bucked on the desk so violently that she was in danger of tumbling to the floor. Ryan was prepared, however, and before she had even started he had brought a firm hand to her throat to keep her in place, and augmented his hold with a solid but gentle grip of the other hand on her spasming vulva.

The class was silent, mouths agape, as they watched Selena climax. Every boy in the room had been painfully hard for what had seemed an eternity already, and doubtless her loss of control had caused several of them to do the same in their pants, much to their commingled relief and chagrin.

As she shuddered to a halt, Ryan soothed her with soft caresses of her breasts and belly.

'Well, class,' he smiled, 'it appears this session is even more educational than originally planned. That, for those of you who have never had the privilege of seeing one in real life, was a girl's orgasm. An eternal pleasure to watch, a matter of pride to be able to elicit, and extraordinarily gratifying to experience while fully inserted inside her.

'Gentlemen, we must continue if we are to finish by the bell; I'm sure you've filled in your sheets for Elizabeth, so let's move on now to Selena. Since she is already in position, we'll start at the bottom of your scorecards and begin with her vulva. Go ahead and make your notes on its appearance-don't neglect to credit her for her extreme levels of lubrication, which you can see is all over my hand and spilling onto my desk-and then come up one at a time and dip your fingers in here and taste her.'

Selena whimpered and flinched each time one of the boys scooped his finger into her entrance; she was incredibly sensitive now, and every touch caused her vagina to pulse and contract powerfully. The boys were unanimous in their praise of both the shape and the taste of her girl parts, and they commented favorably on the cleanness of the lines of her labia and the delicious fullness of her mound, as well as the deep contractions she demonstrated as they touched her, which they surmised would feel extremely pleasant on their cocks.

Ryan, who had been holding her open for them with one hand while fondling her breasts with the other, agreed and commended them on their judicious evaluation.

'I concur, gentlemen. Girl #2 has truly what we might call a Grade-A, elite-level, competition pussy,' he said, smiling encouragingly at her and giving her tender vulva a few brisk, business-like pats as one might a good filly. Selena gasped and arched as he made contact, his hand making a wet, slapping sound against her soaked, swollen lips.

Ryan had little time for more playing, however, and brusquely took her by the arm and urged her to her feet so the boys could continue their evaluation. The poor girl was wobbly and unstable, but Ryan took her by the back of the neck and helped her stand, while the boys assessed her vulva from the front and carefully inspected her gorgeous breasts. There was much discussion concerning how large, firm, and well-shaped they were, as well as how dark and prominent her nipples were against her soft, pale skin, and the relatively small size of her richly colored areolas.

Selena did her best to stand still so her classmates could do their duties, but every touch sent shivers down her bare backside and her knees went weak as they twisted and pulled at her nipples. Ryan found it most effective to support the half limp girl by her neck with one hand, and to simply hold her up by her pubic bone with his other hand between her legs, so the boys could take the proper care in examining her breasts. It was challenging work, what with her shuddering and flinching, and the endless slickness of her nether parts made it even harder to maintain a solid grip, so it was with a sense of relief that he finally turned her around and lay her across the desk on her belly, her legs akimbo.

The boys crowded close, and Ryan gently spread Selena's cheeks so they could get a good view of her pussy and her anus. She whimpered again as he used his index finger to trace around and around the outline of her little star while commenting on how attractive it was, and describing several different pleasant things it made a man want to do to it; while down below, from between her flushed, pink lips, a long, clear drool of girl cum began stretching toward the floor.

Ryan had been uncomfortably hard pretty much the entire class, and as he played with Selena's anus and watched her shiver on the table with girl cum streaming from her vagina, he nearly lost control of himself. Fighting to regain his composure, he verified that the boys had completed their scores, then somewhat more roughly than needed he stood Selena up, turned her to face the class, and marched her to stand next to Elizabeth. They had to finish with Amia, and then Ryan knew that he'd have to obtain some relief if he was to remain functional for the rest of the day.

Amia bounced forward with a grin, eyes flashing, proud of her body, and presented herself for the boys. She was extremely petite, with dark hair and a fine nose and jawline that perfectly complemented her giant brown eyes. She was part Dominican, and her skin was a rich honey brown.

She was still officially a virgin, but Ryan could tell that she wasn't afraid of sex and was champing at the bit for her Festival and the education that would follow. He wouldn't have been surprised to learn that she had already sucked half a dozen of the boys' cocks at the school, mostly upperclassmen, and she loved the taste of cum.

The poor girl had been suffering interminably over the last forty five minutes as Elizabeth and Selena were fondled, ogled, and handled, and as she offered herself for inspection Ryan noted that her inner thighs glistened from her own lubrication, and the dark nipples of her tidy, B-cup breasts were already hard and pert, straining away from their rich, half-dollar sized areolas as they desperately awaited the boys' touch.

Ryan watched with approval as the boys put into practice everything they'd learned with the first two girls, officiously inspecting each part of the willing Amia, discussing soberly amongst themselves their opinions of her small, delicious body. Andrew had taken the part of the de facto head judge, and took responsibility for politely yet firmly directing Amia into each of her positions.

For her part, Amia clearly revelled in her role. She maintained eye contact with each boy, smiling, giggling, putting extra effort into ensuring that each one had the best chance to view, feel, smell, and taste all the parts of her that the scorecard listed, and displaying little shivers, whimpers, and moans of pleasure to show that she welcomed and enjoyed the attention. Ryan spoke up.

'Class, who remembers the Three Intangibles that contestants are graded on in the Festival?'

Several hands shot up, and a girl answered, 'Poise, Generosity, and Grace!'

Ryan nodded.

'Correct. I just want to point out that even though it's beyond the scope of this particular exercise, Amia is displaying tremendous Generosity-she is making sure the boys feel welcome as they touch her, letting them do whatever they feel is needed, and most importantly, displaying enjoyment of their efforts-without seeming overly sex-focused.