How to Train Your Daughter Ch. 11b

Story Info
Jennifer and Elizabeth must be disciplined.
12.3k words
4.58
54.5k
31

Part 15 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Psych! This is now a THREE-part chapter in a chronologically and procedurally arranged series; I'd recommend that you start with Ch. 1 of How to Train Your Daughter to get your bearings (which also happens to be one of the most popular chapters), or at least read Ch. 2, which is a very short synopsis of the rules of the universe in these stories, but at this point the story has grown mature enough you're probably best off simply reading through in order.

This series deals with first-time, free-use, age difference, light BDSM/noncon, and light incest.

I love corresponding with my readers. Feel free to write anytime; just make sure to add your email to the message if you want me to write you back :-)

Robert

*******************************

'Dear, darling Elizabeth, it's so good to see you,' the new, booming voice said. 'My, how you've grown. It's been what, almost four years?'

'I'm so happy to see you too, Uncle Jack!' Elizabeth's frantic, overly-excited voice was momentarily muffled, and Jennifer guessed she was hugging the man. 'It was just before I left for school in Chicago, so, yeah! But pappa, I thought...'

Jennifer, her naked, freshly-orgasmed young body glistening under a sheen of sweat, stood stock-still, not daring to breathe, as if she were hiding from a T-Rex. She knew this was ridiculous, since of course surely the men had already seen her, but it seemed the natural thing to do when she was blindfolded and bound. Then again, it was kind of the only thing she could do. Holy cow, were they in trouble.

'Well, goodness, you're beautiful, sweet girl,' the strange voice said. 'I'll need to take a closer look at you in a minute, but what in blazes are you up to back here? Of course, you haven't changed a bit-I shouldn't be surprised that the first time I see you in years you're naked and in suspicious circumstances, my little pirate princess.'

The laugh boomed again, this time joined by Elizabeth's musical-if somewhat forced-giggle, and Jennifer heard a little flurry of activity as her friend dashed back and forth between her grandfather and his brother in a desperate attempt to buy time and head them off and somehow get out of this situation without getting in too much trouble.

'We had just gotten to the golf course when I told uncle Jack you'd been staying here while you celebrated your Festival,' Martin explained. 'He's only in town for a couple days, and he's leaving tomorrow and so are you, and he got so excited about having a chance to enjoy you before then that we decided against golf and came back here. But first, Elizabeth, would you like to explain yourself?'

Jennifer could clearly envision Martin's full, white beard and spectacles; while he normally was jolly and kind, with a twinkle in his eye, now she heard an edge of concern and disappointment in his bluff voice.

Elizabeth's reply made it sound as if she had been so focused on greeting the two men that she had not even noticed Jennifer's presence until this very minute, now that her grandfather had pointed out the naked girl tied up in the corner of his yard.

'Oh, pappa, it's Jennifer Stevenson, from the party the other day! She came over so we could do a little photo shoot for our training profiles!'

'Of course,' Martin replied, 'I'd recognize those lovely little breasts and that delightful pussy anywhere. Jennifer's father and I met last year and became good friends, Jack, and she and her little twin sisters were delightful weekend cruise guests on the boat this summer. Charming, beautiful girls, and very mature and generous with their bodies.

'I had a little old-fashioned father-daughter party here this weekend, and Jennifer and her father joined us. A delightful girl. An absolute pleasure to work with, and usually very well-behaved. This is something to behold, and quite unexpected. I can't imagine what her father would say if he were here to see this. Hello, child.'

Jennifer, mortified to have been caught without any possible excuse in a serious departure from her blameless reputation, mustered a feeble wave of her fingers through the thick leather cuff that held her wrist high above her head and succeeded marginally in her attempt at a nonchalant tone.

Taking Elizabeth's cue, perhaps they could just play this off as a misunderstanding and pretend they didn't know what they were doing. Uggghhh, they were in so much trouble.

'Hi, Mr. Davis! Good to see you again—I mean, I can't see you, because of the...I mean, it would be good to see you...uh, I guess you can see all of me, though--'

She stopped short, her breath catching. Some way, she couldn't say for sure how, she sensed a powerful presence move near to her. Perhaps it was just the movement of the air, or radiating body heat. There was no sound, no steps. But it was there.

A sudden pleasurable tingle in the back of her skull greeted the fresh, invigorating scents of Kiehl's soap and Old Spice as they made their way to her; beneath them, intertwined with a robust base of male musk that the Old Spice could only complement, not eliminate, faint notes of tobacco and diesel caused Jennifer's nostrils to flare and an involuntary shudder to rock her body, deep twinges of instinctive desire and fear rending her belly. He was so close.

She was about to venture a tentative greeting, suppressing her overwhelming urge to cry out to have the blindfold removed, to be released, to be touched, to not be hurt, when just as suddenly as she felt him arrive, he was gone again.

His booming voice came again, this time from closer to the patio.

'Pirate princess, did you tie your friend up here?'

Elizabeth hastened to explain.

'Yes, uncle Jack, but I swear it was just for some pictures! Jennifer wanted a couple of shots of herself like that for her portfolio. She looks super sexy, right? If you saw pictures of her like that, you'd totally want to give her some lessons, wouldn't you?'

Jennifer was shocked at Elizabeth's elision of the truth. She had planned on confessing and taking whatever reprimand she had coming and getting on home.

Jack laughed.

'Well, you did a pretty good job. I see you remembered some of the skills I taught you aboard ship back in the day. But listen, in real-life training you want to ensure the girl you tie up is properly secured-not too much slack in the bonds.'

Jennifer heard movement over at the cleat in the wall to which her straps were secured, and she let out a startled squeak as she was suddenly hoisted roughly higher as Jack corrected Elizabeth's work and forced the helpless girl onto her tiptoes.

She was fully extended now and had to split her weight between her wrists and her calves, and she could tell that this would quickly become challenging, especially if Jack decided to add any further elements to whatever lesson he seemed to be planning on teaching her.

Martin wasn't buying it, however.

'Dear girl, we distinctly saw you kissing Jennifer and rubbing your body on hers with your hand between her legs. There was no photography happening. Did you make Jennifer have an orgasm? Do not lie to me, young lady.'

Elizabeth again attempted to deflect her grandfather's inquiry with a half-truth about how she was just arranging Jennifer's labia for the best photo, and that she didn't believe Jennifer had climaxed. Jennifer rolled her eyes in exasperation beneath the blindfold; why on earth was Elizabeth lying? This was going to get so much worse before it got better.

With a quail in her bosom Jennifer felt Jack return and slowly walk around her, then take his place in front of her again. The apprehension in her tummy had taken over her whole body, and her vagina felt like it was in knots as she waited for him to do what he chose with her.

She nearly collapsed, and would have, had her bonds not held her fast, and her body was shot through with bolts of unexpected electricity as her sensitive nipples were suddenly raked without warning by the rough, dense bristles of a giant beard as Jack bent down and inhaled deeply along her throat from the corner of her jaw to her collar bone. His body heat enfolded her even without his touch, and she felt as if she were about to be consumed wholesale in a furnace of male hunger.

He exhaled with a halting, equine growl that was so low the vibrations of the sound waves reverberated against Jennifer's rib cage and set her nervous system alight.

Jesus, she thought. He hadn't even actually touched her yet.

'My god, this one is beautiful,' she heard him remark to Martin.

She startled as rough, hairy knuckles brushed over her nipples a few times, coaxing the blood to their tips and causing them to ache with the need for more substantial stimulation; her first lesson evidently concerned being careful what she wished for, and she tried unsuccessfully to smother a yelp as he grasped her tender little buds of flesh and squeezed down with his fingers and thumbs until the rings and carabiners that held her in her bonds jingled with her desperate but impotent struggles to escape the pain.

'Easy, easy, easy. Easy, little thing,' he spoke to her in a low, soft voice. She could feel his gaze, his pitiless, business-like observations of her body as he made it respond to his touch, and she began to crumble. She had no escape, no refuge. She was going to be used for whatever purposes this man had for her, for any diversions his mind might conjure, for any pleasure he might invent for himself with the aid of her body.

'Stop struggling, little thing. If you hold still, stop struggling, and say "yes, Captain Davis," then I'll let go of your nipples. That a girl...breathe...relax...I know it hurts...I know it hurts...there you go...you can do it...breathe...good job...'

Jennifer forced herself to focus beyond the pain and felt some of her accustomed self possession returning as she reminded herself that her body was created for any demands an eligible male might make on it, and that her duty was to trust her trainer and offer herself completely to him as his sexual vessel. She was certain there was much valuable experience she would gain by becoming comfortable with pain. She could do this.

She had expected to be filled with relief as she forced herself to cease her struggles and whisper the most confident, obedient 'Yes, Captain Davis,' she could, and Jack kept his end of the bargain and released her poor little nipples from his masterfully calibrated grasp.

What she had not anticipated, as she felt the blood rush painfully back into her nubs and simultaneously received a sudden deep, unexpectedly sweet kiss on her lips and heard his quiet, approving, 'good girl,' was a fresh flood of moisture to her vagina and an overwhelming feeling of...what exactly? Affection? Need? Supplication?

She was out of words-all she knew was that she didn't want him to leave her now. He had set out a clear path for her, she had trusted him enough to take it, and he had been a man of his word.

She felt exhilarated, triumphant, unstoppable. If he had such a hold on her that he could guide her that effectively while she was blindfolded and scared and in pain and hadn't even been introduced properly to him, what else was possible?

Thick fingers grasped her firmly by the scruff of her pussy and tugged upward, exposing the details of her genitals to Jack's intimate inspection.

'My goodness, this is a special little cunny, isn't it? Beautiful little clitoris,' he said.

'Jennifer actually won first place overall in her Festival a couple weeks ago,' Martin agreed, 'and among many other accolades, she took a well-deserved top prize for best vulva. You're in for a treat; she's positively delectable once she's on your cock. I actually bent the rules a bit at the father-daughter party simply so I could finish inside her. In any case, it looks like your last day in town just got at least twice as enjoyable as originally planned for both of us.'

'I have no doubt of it,' Jack replied, releasing Jennifer's pussy and circling around to her rear to continue his appraisal. 'I have to say I'm very impressed with her. Stunning proportions, great lines. Seems to be generally obedient. And blow me down, look at her perfect little rump! What a charming thoroughbred...'

Jennifer shrieked in surprise as Jack's hand landed on her butt with a thunderous crack. The loud report had less to do with the force of the blow than with the surface area it covered, and she was shocked by the mighty size of the hand that landed on her backside.

Before she could fully register her disbelief, she felt a giant mitt take hold of her butt cheek and lift, presumably to allow Captain Davis to familiarize himself with the pair of exquisite entrances into the rear of her body and their environs. His hand was so large, however, that much of his grasp inadvertently included a considerable chunk of her inner thigh, and rather than prying her buttock upward as she expected, the hand gripping her leg simply lifted her bodily into the air as if she weighed nothing.

Jack Davis had already ensured that the straps binding her wrists were tight and she was on her tiptoes, but her ankle cuffs were anchored to the ground by shorter leather straps which still had six or eight inches of slack in them, and as the steel rings and carabiners of her bonds jingled, her hip was wrenched up and backward by Captain Davis' grip so he could inspect her between her legs as she hung by her wrists like a bedraggled, blindfolded marionette, her feet scrabbling in vain for purchase on the ground, which was an infinite half a foot below her reach.

She was shocked not by the violence of the move, but rather the distinct lack of it. There was nothing aggressive in how she was picked up; she was stunned by the matter-of-fact ease with which she was lifted, as if she weighed nothing, and handled and inspected like a small doll.

Captain Jack's large fingers followed her copious juices from the end of their trail more than midway down her inner thigh, all the way up to her vaginal entrance, where they continued to accumulate and then periodically spill out. The glistening path had been growing steadily longer all afternoon, and he scooped them up and began rubbing them into the soft, ripe flesh of her vulva with firm strokes of his giant hand.

She moaned as he worked her excess moisture into all the little folds and hidden places of her labia and clitoris with the sort of inescapable, paternal, matter-of-fact movements with which his big paw might have scrubbed a naughty, dirty kitten in the kitchen sink, telling her it was important not to waste any of her precious nectar because it was ideal for keeping the delicate skin of her cunny soft and silky and healthy.

Jennifer was mortified; her body had decided it had a mind of its own today, and her apparently famished vagina didn't care how much of a sopping mess it became in front of this stranger, as long as it could keep offering itself for his attentions.

As Captain Davis made a point of taking a moment to gently teach her some of the finer points of caring for her girl bits, and to firmly demonstrate the proper technique, she melted further into his grasp.

Try as she might, she was exasperated to find that she could not seem to stop the rivulets of her sweet honey from running; each slow, careful rub of Captain Davis' big hand on her vulva simply renewed the flood, and she could feel her hungry young genitals relaxing happily into his hand despite her misgivings, and preparing to allow this stranger to enter and inseminate her.

She apologized abashedly for continuing to make such a shameless mess even as he was attempting to clean her up a little and make her presentable; his only response was a bemused grunt as he felt a fresh release of her warm, slick girl-cum coat his fingers, his hand so large he couldn't even really fit it between her legs without pulling them apart practically into the splits, and fully exposing her private parts so he could access them to his satisfaction.

Elizabeth was still weaving an extravagant tale for Martin in her attempt to assuage any worries that the girls had been up to anything orgasmic. She was clearly attempting to save Jennifer, and it sounded from the tone of the conversation like this wasn't the first time this sort of concern had arisen about her impulse control and her obedience. Jennifer appreciated her friend's loyalty, but was still alarmed at her ease with untruth. Surely lying wasn't going to make this better?

She heard Captain Davis mutter something to himself, and she was gently lowered back to her place on the ground.

'Hey, Martin,' his extraordinarily rich, deep voice said, thrilling Jennifer with a new and rumbling tickle of dumbfounding pleasure in her belly as he discussed her body with a cool detachment, 'aside from whatever Elizabeth is selling you, I can tell you right now it's obvious that this one has definitely had at least one fairly intense orgasm, possibly several. There's no doubt they were getting into stuff they have no business being in.'

Jennifer could take it no more. No possible escape from punishment was worth living with the weight of falsehood, and now that her own unruly vagina had so thoroughly betrayed her, she burst into confession, the words tumbling out from under her blindfold as she admitted to cumming on Elizabeth's finger and tongue, flagellated herself for her lack of self possession and her vulnerability to temptation, and pleaded for mercy for Elizabeth, who she said was just trying to be a good friend and help her understand some things.

The three others spoke not a word. Jennifer's outburst had been well out of turn; neither Martin nor Jack had asked for her input, and her confession simply served to confirm that Elizabeth had been dissembling. Jennifer fell silent, her breasts heaving both with relief at having unburdened herself of falsehood and transgression, and trepidation at whatever the price would be to make things right.

After a moment, she felt Captain Davis step in front of her again, and she went a little light-headed as she breathed in his dark, rich scent. She straightened and stood tall, pure in her contrition and unwavering in her acceptance of the consequences, and waited for him to speak to her, to touch her, to take her.

'And now let's take a look at your face, little thing,' Jack said quietly, as if he hadn't heard a word she'd spoken, and gently pressed his hand against her vulva. He didn't penetrate her; he simply held his fingers at her slick entrance, and pressed the heel of his palm lightly against her mound.

Jennifer's heart felt like it would leap from her bare bosom as his other hand untied the scarf that kept her in darkness, and she was suddenly thrust back into the bright of the late summer afternoon.

She blinked, her deep brown eyes flashing like gems as she attempted to adjust to the sun. Her gaze traveled up, far higher than she'd expected, to meet his. A deep thrill of terror swept through her with the realization of what was about to happen to her.

Her vagina tightened reflexively as she saw his face for the first time, another rush of wetness drenching the young girl's genitals as her body prepared to offer itself to this male without reservation. The fresh moisture caused his fingers, which were patiently pressed against her entrance, to slip suddenly and easily into her inexperienced body as it instinctively welcomed whatever plans the captain had for it.

She was shocked to feel an increase of saliva in her mouth as well, and realized the unprecedented fullness with which her body wanted his; an inarticulate, animal cry was torn from her as he filled her sight, and her eyes widened in overwhelming emotion.

Her rational defenses all but destroyed, only two tiny, whispered words escaped her lips.