How to Train Your Daughter Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to begin accustoming her to my touch, and I moved close behind her, running my fingers gently over her smooth bottom and on up her spine as she stood and shivered deliciously, leaning cozily back against me as I placed my big warm hands on her bare shoulders; I felt her tremble in spite of herself as I gently pulled her naked body against me and held her there, my heavy cock pressed patiently against the precious curve of the small of her back.

Her body was peppered with goosebumps; the museum was kept quite cool, and it was obvious from the painfully erect state of her nipples that she was a little cold, but I was impressed that she hadn't uttered a word of complaint, knowing that all of this was training for her benefit, and that she had a duty to keep her body on display for us.

I bent down, my beard brushing her back and causing her to shiver and gasp as I kissed her shoulder and spoke softly to her.

'Do you like listening when men discuss your body, and what they want to do to you, Miss Emily?' I asked.

She tried to answer, but her tongue was suddenly unruly, and she gulped, then swallowed again before she was able to form her words.

'Yes, sir, Mr. Stevenson—I...I like it very much, sir...ohhhh, Mr. Stevenson...''

I ran my hands slowly down her arms, and gently cupped her chilly breasts, warming them in my large palms and savoring their perfect handfuls, but taking care not to touch her cold nipples, despite her plaintive whimpers imploring me to aid her poor, crinkled, dark nubs.

'Do you like this one?' I asked, indicating the Boucher we were standing in front of with a nod and ignoring her struggles to maintain her composure as I played torturously with her lovely breasts. Emily nodded and smiled after shaking her head first to try and clear it.

'Yes, Mr. Stevenson. I like how...happy and relaxed she looks.'

The Boucher odalisque was one of my favorites too, and showed an adorable, curvy little blonde sprawled comfortably on her tummy on an opulent golden lounge, her juicy thighs splayed innocently wide behind her and her healthy white bottom offered like a delicacy for the pleasure of the viewer in the center of the canvas.

I agreed she looked happy and relaxed, and asked Emily why she thought she looked that way. She ventured to guess it was because she liked being naked, and I encouraged her to look closer at the painting, asking her why she thought the girl's sheets were so rumpled.

She considered for a moment, and suddenly her eyes lit up, her mouth forming a perfect 'O' of recognition as she recognized the truth.

'Mr. Stevenson—she just had a...a lesson, didn't she?' she whispered dramatically.

I laughed.

'Yes, cutie. She's thinking about what her handler taught her, and how grateful she is that he took the time to train her; it was a good, stern lesson, and she feels a little wonderfully sore and swollen where he penetrated her, which is why she's lying with her legs apart and a scandalous hint of the pleasure that lies just there, between her spread booty cheeks, and she's feeling his cum slowly leak from her cunny back there.

'But what is truly erotic about this picture isn't that she's beautiful and naked, or that a handler just finished enjoying himself with her body—it's that WE are seeing her. We're in the room, and perhaps the man who just trained her still is, as well; and as a man, there is nothing more enticing than seeing a well-fucked young girl all laid out like a lovely little bowl of cream—she's happy, and purring, and nicely broken-in already, and if you and I were there, Emily, I'd walk up beside her and dip my fingers into her freshly-trained cunny and kiss her before climbing atop that adorable bottom and enjoying her myself, while you watched me take my turn with her...'

As I described my impulses and desires upon studying the painting to Emily, my cock grew fully hard, and she gasped as she felt its thick length unfurl forcefully in my trousers as I held her close against me, my hands enfolding her breasts and riding them pleasantly as they rose and fell with the sweet girl's ragged breathing as she followed my analysis to its conclusion.

'...It's a very special thing for men to share a girl, and to take turns training her until she is completely spent, feeling her body and her soul open up and yield more and more of herself to them until there is nothing left in her but their cum; and this picture fills me with that longing.'

Emily listened, her eyes wide behind her glasses and a tiny whimper catching in her throat as she recognized herself in the painting, and felt herself become part of her own ancient, primal history.

'You mean...like what you and Mr. Kendrick are going to do with me later, Mr. Stevenson?'

I ran my hands down her tummy and over the front of her hips, my fingers foraying pleasantly through her short, soft muff, and then gently parted her lips, touching Emily's private parts for the first time.

She released a sudden, involuntary cry that echoed sharply through the quiet gallery as my fingers made contact with her sensitive, swollen cunny, attracting some attention from the other patrons, whose heads raised in unison from their contemplation of the art like a herd of gazelles that just saw one of their own get carried off by a lion, and I quietly, but firmly, hushed her.

'When you are nude in public like this, Emily, you must act exactly as if nothing were out of the ordinary, no matter what else happens. We are here to look at the paintings, dear girl, and I just need to check how wet you've gotten since we arrived. Spread your legs a little for me, and hold still. There's no need for any loud noises—you may whimper quietly, if you must.'

Her white heels clicked unsteadily on the marble floor of the gallery as she stepped her feet a little apart, and I was impressed to even see her bend her knees a little to give me more access in her efforts to obediently offer her vagina to my hand. She was truly a well-trained and thoughtful girl.

She was a tremendous mess between her legs; I simply ran my fingers once through her luxurious labia, and my entire hand came away coated in her juices, which were already running down the insides of her thighs.

I held my hand up to show Dave, and he nodded approvingly as Emily, her eyes glazing with her growing need, looked back up at me and begged me with her soulful gaze and her insistent, imploring whine to return it to the warm, famished confines of her vagina, and touch her there some more.

There was no need to check her further, however, since it was clear that she was responding favorably to her lesson; but I pretended to not realize that until the last moment, and brought my hand to within a cunny-hair of her vulva before suddenly 'remembering' and pulling away from her poor, shocked vagina with a soft chuckle, and she barely controlled her outraged, frustrated growl of disappointment as I brought my hand to her lips.

'Clean your mess off, Emily. Good girl.'

She obediently licked and sucked her juices from my fingers, but her eyes, fixed on mine perhaps just a bit too attentively and dutifully now, flashed with a little fire as her body began to roil with her insistent, growing need that neither Dave nor I was going to satisfy for her quite yet.

As we moved on to the next painting, which we were surprised and pleased to discover was Manet's original Le Déjeuner sur l'Herbe (a charming, classic portrayal of historical girl training that startled and delighted Emily with its undeniable parallels to her own current, present day situation, as well as the universal simplicity and timelessness of the venerable custom of handling and training young girls), we were joined by a couple of other men and their own girls.

'Pardon me,' one of the men said, introducing himself and his friend to Dave and me. 'We just wanted to say how impressed we are with this young lady. We've been watching, and she's so confident and poised and comfortable, and it's an inspiration to see a girl so clearly well-trained like this out in public.'

Dave thanked him for his kind words about Emily and she fairly glowed from the praise as all the men shook hands, and the other gentleman gestured respectfully to her naked body.

'She's so cute; and I love those breasts—may I?'

Dave nodded with a smile and encouraged him to make himself at home, only to please not touch her vagina so as not to disrupt a lesson she was currently being taught, and Emily stood very still with a polite smile and breathed with well-trained discipline as the man gently, appraisingly took her breasts in his hands and tested their weight, running his fingers admiringly over her soft skin, tracing the tantalizing circumference of her areolas, and tugging firmly on her nipples, which he seemed pleased to see grow firmer and harder, and turn a darker shade of pink under his practiced touch as he stimulated them, and caused a tiny whine to emanate from deep in her compliant throat.

While Emily was having her breasts inspected, Dave complimented the gentlemen on the beautiful girls they had with them as the girls stood quietly, their hands clasped properly behind their backs.

'This is my daughter, Evelyn, and this is Peter's daughter here, Melanie. They'll be celebrating their Festivals in a couple years, and we were pointing out to them how remarkable Emily is, and how she is clearly bringing you two fellows a great amount of pleasure with her lovely body, and how hopefully our two girls can learn something from watching her. You're obviously a couple of excellent handlers; Pete and I were actually also wondering if you guys ever work with girls who haven't had their Festivals yet, or would be willing to consider coaching our daughters, for a fair price, of course?'

Dave and I cast an appreciative look at the two girls; the spirited-looking Evelyn in her cute, form-fitting off-the-shoulder minidress the curvier and bustier curly-haired brunette, her breasts, bouncy and impressively well-developed for her age, constantly on the verge of escaping from the precarious, low-cut refuge of the light knit fabric; and Melanie, a statuesque blonde with flashing blue eyes clad simply in a little white tube top, her prominent nipples making it clear that chill of the air conditioned gallery had no problem penetrating the thin layer of cotton, and a very high-cut pair of daisy dukes that didn't even fully cover the front and gusset of her pink thong, which peeked flirtatiously from behind the soft fringe of white denim thread at the leg holes of her cutoffs; Dave said it was certainly something we'd be willing to discuss, and as Emily and the girls watched, we exchanged contact information before parting so we could arrange the particulars at our leisure.

The final part of the exhibit as we made our way to the exit was a fun photo booth opportunity for visiting girls. A small stage had been set up, furnished with a couple antique couches and ornate drapery, and girls could undress and pose as their favorite odalisques from the exhibition, and museum photographers took their pictures as souvenirs of their visit.

Evelyn and Melanie and their fathers were just ahead of us along with a few other girls, and we spent a pleasant little while in line waiting for Emily's turn, watching as the other young girls stripped naked and took turns having their photos taken.

This unexpected stroke of good luck that allowed us to see Evelyn and Melanie nude confirmed the impression Dave and I had gotten when we met them, and we agreed that whatever precisely their fathers wanted us to teach them, we were both very interested in assisting the girls with their training to help prepare them for their Festivals.

When it was her turn, I was charmed to see Emily immediately choose the lounge and sprawl across it in her best homage to Boucher's odalisque, her legs carelessly and innocently apart and her perfect round bottom in the air, and she kissed me sweetly when she was done, handing me a copy of her photo and telling me she wanted me to keep it to remember her by.

Dave said that since she had been such a good girl, we should stop by the museum gift shop to see if there was anything she'd especially like.

The gift shop was full of books and tote bags and puzzles and art prints, of course, but Emily was quickly drawn to the jewelry counter, which was filled with lovely pieces inspired by the exotic adornments of the odalisques, and Dave and I both felt that she had earned a special present; he bought her a beautiful, simple set of pearl pendant earrings, and I, a lovely, delicate anklet made from a string of pearls set in gold, with tiny golden bells that sang sweetly with every step.

Dave carefully put her earrings in and I had her lift her foot onto a bench so I could fasten the golden hasp of her anklet around her sculpted ankle, just above the delicate white leather strap of her heel, and she was radiant now, clad literally from head to toe in nothing but pearls.

Our good friend Tavio Milano owned Padre's, an upscale Italian restaurant downtown, and as we walked up to the hostess' station he saw us from the bustling kitchen and ran through the crowded dining room to intercept us, his hand extended in warm greeting as he gestured to one of the only empty tables.

'So good to see you, Dave, and always a pleasure. Robert,' he exclaimed, his eyes lighting up as he took in the naked little vision that was Emily. 'My goodness, my friends, what a beautiful girl you have with you today!!'

He gently fondled her nipple as he took her cheek in his hand and kissed her on the lips, coming up for air a moment later with a comical gasp as Emily blushed deeply at his enthusiasm for her charms.

'My god, she is bellisima,' he laughed, taking her by the chin and closely admiring her face as Dave introduced her. 'I'm so glad you are here. What is the special occasion?'

Dave explained that it was Emily's birthday, and that he and I were going to teach her to be enjoyed by two men at the same time later today. Tavio grinned.

'Well, she clearly deserves it,' he laughed, looking her up and down and running his fingers gently through her pubic hair. 'What a healthy, vibrant-looking pussy on her. I love these full lips—there's not much that feels better on a hard cock than labia like this caressing it while you give a girl's cunny long, slow strokes.'

We agreed, of course, and took our seats around the crisp white table linen. Tavio's stunning daughter, Liya, had been in the same workout class as my daughter, Jennifer, and we had grown close as our girls' Festival drew near.

When Jennifer had won first place, I was allowed to choose the girl I wished to deflower, as well as choose the man I wanted to open and inseminate Jennifer for the first time. I had immediately chosen to couple with Liya, and had offered my Jennifer to Tavio, who had gleefully accepted and had enthusiastically taken my daughter's virginity on the stage at the old theater, welcoming her formally into her new place in life as a sexual trainee.

He was a vigorous, well-built Sicilian with a thick handlebar mustache and one of the biggest cocks I had ever seen, despite his relatively short stature, and he was always ready to celebrate for any reason.

'Happiest of birthdays, Miss Emily—I shall bring out my finest birthday champagne for the birthday girl, yes?' He asked Dave, who shook his head and held up his hand with a wink.

'Unfortunately, Tavio, Miss Emily is not old enough to drink champagne yet,' he said, as the momentary excitement on Emily's face fell again in disappointment that she was not going to get to taste grown-up bubbles for the first time today. 'She is, however, old enough for one of your special Italian cream sodas—you know, the one the girl gets to help make?'

Tavio's eyes twinkled behind his mustache.

'I know exactly what you're talking about,' he chuckled. 'An excellent choice for the signorina. Come back to my office in two minutes.'

When we entered his comfortable office a short time later, we found Tavio flanked by a pair of very attractive, smiling, dark-haired young men, both dressed in crisp white uniforms, whose dark eyes lit up the moment they saw the lovely naked form of the girl we'd brought with us.

Tavio introduced them as his nephew and sous chef, Luca, whose muscular frame and head of thick obsidian curls echoed the square jaw and twinkling eyes of his uncle; and Franco—tall, lean, with a luxurious dark ponytail and a short, closely-groomed beard—his maître 'd.

Emily looked quizzically at Dave, and he smiled and kissed her.

'This is part of your birthday present, sweet girl,' he said as her face went from astonishment, to disbelief, to outright glee as her mentor explained.

'Luca and Franco are here for you—you are to go to them and please them with your mouth and your hands, and help them both cum, alright? It will be good practice for you, and will allow me to watch and note any areas you need to improve in being responsible for two penises at the same time.'

Emily was clearly beside herself with excitement, and she trembled visibly as she realized what she was being told to do by her mentor. She had felt her tummy tumble and a fresh flush of moisture saturate her secret parts the moment she'd walked into the room and seen the two gorgeous young Italian men smiling at her naked body, and she couldn't believe this was the reason she'd been brought here.

The giddy thrill in her tummy at the knowledge that she was going to get to play with Franco's and Luca's cocks, and put them in her mouth, and make them cum, was only overshadowed by one concern.

'Mr. Kendrick, I'm so excited—oh my gosh,' she whispered, her eyes darting from the pair of young Italians to Dave, and back again. 'Just...um...sir...will you and Mr. Stevenson still train me...together...later? Or...is this my present? It's totally awesome and great if it is, sir, I just...um...wondered...'

Dave laughed heartily and kissed her again, assuring her that he and I were most certainly still planning on taking our pleasure with her little body this afternoon, and she should consider this her apéritif to her main lesson at the hotel later.

He patted her on the butt and told her to go introduce herself to the boys and offer to suck on their penises like a good girl, and Emily, barely able to contain her excitement in her small frame, tripped lightly across the room and offered her naked little self for the pleasure of Tavio's staff in her quiet, respectful voice as we looked on approvingly.

The young men undid their trousers and pulled out their already quite tumescent cocks as she approached, and with friendly smiles they each took her by one of her wrists and brought her hands to their penises.

She gasped audibly as her fingers made contact with their erections and she held two hungry cocks in her hands for the first time ever, and she was swept by a visible shiver at the intensity of the experience as she stared, transfixed, at their aquiline features and sensual Mediterranean lips, and felt the ruddy Etruscan heat coursing through the pair of heavy, hard shafts she grasped possessively in her fists, filling her hands with their insistent warmth and causing her to suddenly never want to let go.

Clearly more overcome by the encounter than she'd expected to be, she absently and somewhat awkwardly tried to stroke the boys' cocks together, but she was obviously and charmingly far too distracted and atwitter to be able to pay much attention to her technique.

The young men didn't seem to mind, however, and Franco gently pulled her in for a deep kiss as she played with his member, and she moaned softly into his lips as Luca kissed her shoulders and back as he crouched down behind her and admired her bottom, working her plump cheeks between his sure hands and spreading her so he could admire her drenching vagina.

123456...8