How to Train Your Daughter Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caitlin and Miranda instructed us to place our hands against the shower wall, spread our feet apart, and hold still, and as the soothing stream of water cascaded down our backs, they focused their bathing attention on our genitals, carefully bundling our penises and scrotums in the warm, luxurious wash cloths and gently massaging them in the soap bubbles until we groaned in pleasure and our swelling erections protruded obscenely out from beneath the soft terry cloth.

They then swaddled our hard cocks and our testicles cozily in soft, steamed towels, with only the heads of our penises poking out, and while we luxuriated in the comfort of the warm cloth on our sore and tired members, the girls carefully tested our sensitivity and responsiveness in preparation for our therapy sessions by gently kneading and tugging and squeezing the swollen tips of our penises between their experienced fingers, observing the effects their touch had on the sensitive, spongy flesh of our glans, and making detailed notes to give to our attendants.

An erect cock is easier to thoroughly clean, and now the girls took advantage of our taut tumescence, using their skilled hands and practiced eyes to ensure every bit of our breeding hardware was immaculate.

They spread the thick soap suds along the entirety of our stiff penises, working the bubbles gently into the wrinkled skin of our ballsacks and kneading them into our pubic hair, and they even carefully squeezed the heads of our cocks between their thumb and finger to spread open our urethras, in order to irrigate them with a well-aimed stream of warm water that felt as it penetrated nearly half the length of my shaft, causing me to shudder and my knees to buckle at the deeply intimate sensation.

It felt almost as if I were ejaculating in reverse--as strange as that sounds--and it took all my strength to heed Caitlin as the adorable naked young girl, kneeling in front of me on the marble floor of the baths with my hard cock in her one hand and the shower nozzle in the other, matter-of-factly requested that I please keep my hands on the wall and hold still so she could do her job properly; thoroughly rinsing the urethra is an important part of penile health, she explained primly, clearly proud of her knowledge and skill, and my treatment would be more effective if my penis was squeaky clean inside as well as outside.

I nodded and apologized and told her I'd try to do better, took a deep breath and relaxed, and watched spellbound as the beautiful young girl, her attention fully committed to her delicate task and her pink tongue poking from the corner of her mouth in concentration, grasped my cock firmly in her fist and spread my urethra once again, then carefully pointed the narrow stream of water straight into my opening.

I let out a long, low groan as she adjusted her angle and used her highly-attuned fingertips along the underside of my shaft to pick up the turbulent vibrations of the water jet as it penetrated inch by inch down the wildly sensitive internal surfaces of my cock, and when she felt the stream reach inside the base of my penis between my testicles (my entire genitalia thrumming now with an indescribable effervescence), she counted slowly down from ten, the stream set to 'high' to ensure a thorough cleaning, as I grunted and swore quietly at the sensitivity of my achingly full erection in her practiced hand.

Levi was having a similar experience, and we shared a wan look of amused astonishment as the girls retrieved giant, heavy towels and began to dry us off.

'Ok, so this is amazing,' he said, shaking his head in wonder as Miranda gently buffed his hard cock in the soft Turkish cotton with all the care and attention to detail with which one might polish a priceless sculpture, focusing on one small area at a time and frequently checking her work with her eyes and her bare fingers. 'I'm so close to cumming right now...oh my god...do I...do we fuck these girls, or am I supposed to just cum when I think I've had enough...cock therapy...or what?'

I couldn't contain a burst of laughter.

'My dear fellow, for goodness' sake don't cum yet--our session hasn't even started! These two are just bath girls; their job is to ensure that we're clean, and smelling good and feeling good, for our actual attendants.'

It was an important job, though an entry-level position at Castellano's; fresh, clean penises were essential for proper treatment, and bath girls faced severe consequences for failing to bring the penises they were responsible for up to standard before releasing them to their sessions.

Levi's expression evinced chagrined disbelief that his already strained orgasmic control was apparently expected to hang on considerably longer than he'd planned, and he moaned a sorrowful, 'Oh, no...oh, my gosh...' as Caitlin and Miranda began their final inspections.

They carefully and closely examined our cocks, turning them about in their hands and tugging gently on the skin of our shafts and scrotums to ensure they were free of any visible contamination; then, because there was simply no more accurate an assessment of a cock's cleanliness than taste and smell, they both began licking and and nuzzling about our erections, checking every nook and cranny, and taking our shafts as deeply into their throats as they could in order to ensure we tasted clean and fresh--all the way down--for the benefit of our attendants.

Being more familiar with the manly art of enjoying cock therapy than my friend, I folded my hands behind my back and took a long, slow breath as Caitlin held my penis up out of the way with her soft hand so she could finish cleaning my scrotum, and she bathed my sack in long, sweet kitty licks as she used her saliva and the textured surface of her tongue to scrub gently along every fold and wrinkle, until a heavy drop of precum oozed deliciously from the head of my penis and dripped, catching the golden sunlight in the steam-swirled air as it crested my glans and spilled precipitously over her fingers where she grasped my shaft.

'...The aim is to relax deeply, and clear your mind, so your body can respond to everything the girls do without needing to orgasm uncontrollably, and you can simply exist, for an extended time, in a pleasant, highly-aroused state, enjoying everything that happens,' I suggested, mussing Caitlin's hair affectionately and smiling into her beautiful eyes as she dutifully lapped up all my precum from her fingers and grinned happily at me, before finishing her duties by showering my entire clean penis with her adoring kisses.

Having spent sufficient time with her nose buried in Levi's dark pubic hair to be certain her own job was properly done, Miranda drew his cock's entire length slowly from her throat, gasping for air as it left her lips with a satisfyingly wet pop, and looked up at us with a watery-eyed smile as he gazed at her in dumbfounded pleasure.

'Alright, gentlemen, I think you're all ready--shall we take you to see your attendants now?'

Caitlin and Miranda spritzed our genitals with a refreshing, aromatic water of sage and rose until our dark pubic hair was bedewed by myriad tiny shining droplets; the pounding blood flow in our erections eased, and our cocks were invigorated in the cooling alr as the solution tightened and firmed the delicate, wrinkled skin of our scrotums; and as before, the girls took us by our penises to lead us to our next destination, and we happily followed them down another corridor and through a broad, sunny doorway to the pool.

The building turned out to be arranged around an open central courtyard in the manner of a Roman atrium; the balconied second floor apartments were supported by classical columns, and in the center, surrounded by a scattering of large deck lounges, was the long rectangular pool and an ornate fountain that burbled soothingly; arranged pleasantly about the sunny space, whose floor was inlaid with colorful mosaic tiles depicting classical scenes, were potted palms and fine marble reproductions of Roman and Greek statuary, mostly portraying slave girls and nymphs in various stages of undress and erotic ecstasy.

Levi let out a low whistle of appreciation as we stepped out into the beautiful, peaceful space, and Caitlin and Miranda led us over to a pair of white lounges piled high with bolsters, helpfully guiding us by our penises to lie back and get comfortable before adjusting the rhythmic rumble of the lounges' built-in massage feature precisely to our liking.

'Your attendants will be here shortly, gentlemen,' Caitlin smiled, and as we thanked her and Miranda, and they turned to go back to their duties in the baths, I caught Caitlin's wrist and pulled her back to stand close to me.

'One last thing I need, sweet girl,' I chuckled, and I pulled her hips toward me firmly so I could bury my nose in her adorable cunny.

She jumped and squeaked in surprised pleasure as I nuzzled her private parts; breathing deeply of her fresh scent and darting my tongue back between her legs to steal a few licks of her defenseless insides, I finished by giving her a firm, approving kiss right on her little clitoris before telling her she was delicious, spinning her around, and sending her on her way with a healthy smack to her adorable bottom.

Levi was taking in the sights with an incredulous shine in his eye; around the pool half a dozen other men in their own lounges were being attended to by naked girls, and several beautiful nude creatures also cavorted and splashed in the water; a naked girl approached and brought us each a cold beer, and Levi shook his head at the sheer peaceful perfection the the moment.

Across the pool was the Masters section, reserved for club members with at least a decade of experience training girls; the honorable gentlemen who earned their places there received exclusive treatment and amenities, and were furnished with the most highly-skilled and beautiful attendants, as well as being granted additional privileges in how they chose to enjoy the nakedly delightful bodies of the girls.

Because the girls at Castellano's were at their jobs, they weren't subject to normal lessons while at work; though we would normally have every right to enjoy their bodies as we saw fit, here we were clients, and were expected to engage with the pool girls as such, and to keep our interactions with them within the parameters of the treatments we had come for; master trainers, however, due to their vast experience and skill in handling the eligible female body, and in acknowledgement of the priceless contribution they had each personally made to the sexual education of generations of young girls, were granted significantly wider liberties in how they chose to enjoy their beautiful attendants.

As my eyes adjusted to the bright sunlight I was delighted to see that, across the pool in his customary spot in the Masters section, his cock deep in the throat of a cute little blond, our good friend Martin Davis appeared to have shared my idea of a pleasant Sunday afternoon, and had evidently arrived just shortly before us; I hailed him with a wave and a laugh, and he patted his girl on her naked behind and hauled his considerable bulk up, following his adorable naked attendant as she led him by his gnarled penis, a charming drool of cockslobber hanging from her chin, to join us in the lounge next to Levi's.

Martin was a very large and hirsute man, powerfully built and several inches above even my own six-foot-one, and his eyes twinkled merrily behind his bushy white beard and spectacles as he made himself at home on the lounge, resting a giant arm comfortably across the hairy expanse of his jolly round belly and expertly guiding his attendant to return her mouth to his penis with one of his large paws to the back of her head.

'Well, this is a nice surprise,' he laughed. 'Lovely to see you fellows here today. This is Maddy--Maddy, Mr. Stevenson and Mr. Miller.'

Maddy, obviously a very well-trained girl with a gymnast's body and the look of a small-town homecoming queen, knew better than to remove a penis from her mouth without permission, and she politely looked up at us with her big blue eyes from where her nose was being tickled by Martin's coarse, snowy-white pubic fur, and he thoughtfully brushed her long bangs from her face so she could see us, her mouth stuffed full with his cock, allowing her to give a little princess wave and a muffled, ladylike, 'Mmm-hmm-hmmm' in greeting.

Martin wasn't fucking her face, but rather simply relaxing, his heavy hand effortlessly keeping Maddy's head in place against his belly as he sank his cock fully into her throat and held it there; he explained with a laugh that though he hated to admit it, he was no longer a spring chicken, and he usually arrived a bit early for his cock therapy appointments to warm up by spending ten minutes soaking his hard-on in a girl's throat; it made him more sensitive and responsive while also helping him relax, he said, and it improved blood flow and cleared his mind.

We were impressed to see Maddy's considerable skill; though Martin's penis clearly challenged her young throat's capacity, she remained remarkably relaxed; and as we continued chatting and laughing we were charmed by the snuffling, whimpering, labored little noises she made continually in the background as she fought to breath beneath Martin's heavy hand, and to be a good girl for her client for eight more minutes.

'The best thing about it,' Martin said lightly, casually pushing Maddy's head down a final fraction of an inch and smiling approvingly as she sputtered and struggled to clear her airway, but remained admirably compliant and receptive, 'Is that a girl will start salivating uncontrollably, and her only real option to avoid suffocation is to swallow.'

He took a sip of his beer and surveyed his situation with satisfaction, delighting in the perfection of the beautiful girl lying in the sun beside him, her long golden hair scattered like sunbeams across his lower body as he pinned her face to his crotch beneath his big hand, her naked pink bubble butt rocking slowly back and forth and her feet kicking feebly every so often as she worked hard to breathe and stay calm.

It was always a privilege to learn from a master trainer, and Levi and I listened and watched in rapt attention as Martin happily explained his advanced technique, and willingly passed on some of his great knowledge of the ancient arts of using a girl's body for pleasure.

'Swallowing and breathing are extraordinarily difficult for a young girl with a mouthful of penis, of course,' he continued, keen to educate Levi and me on the finer points of enjoying eligible girls' bodies, 'But it's absolutely worth the discomfort, because the periodic spasms of her laboring esophagus, spiced now with ever-growing hints of her own, natural, existential alarm, are some of the most deeply pleasurable sensations a man's cock can ever hope to experience...you're being such a good girl, Miss Maddy...can you swallow for me? There you go...oh my god, that feels so wonderful...just a little longer, sweet thing...'

A heavy door opened in the shade of the overhanging portico as Tricia the hostess entered the atrium and strode across the tiled pool deck toward us, her long legs flashing above her strappy white wedge heels, whose crisp beat reverberated about the columns and marble and statues in the warm air of the courtyard.

Her magnificent golden nudity was bedazzled by a thousand twinkling diamonds as the warm sunbeams burst into fireworks of reflection against the peacefully bobbing surface of the pool and scattered gloriously about the courtyard; every eye in the place was irresistibly drawn to her, of course, but could only linger momentarily, as she emerged into the light with four lovely girls following in her wake.

Like Tricia, they each wore the demure blossom crown of a spa girl; but unlike her, they wore nothing else, not even shoes, and their soft bare footsteps padded obediently behind her as they approached us, chatting musically amongst themselves in low voices, and resplendent in their assorted nakedness.

As they came close, Tricia instructed her bevy of nymphs to form a row before Levi and me in a delightful array of some of the most attractive expressions of the young female form I'd seen in one place in some time, and the girls stood quietly with smiles on their faces as they looked from Levi to me and back again, their hands behind their backs in order to allow us to easily view every part of their naked bodies in a fine display of excellent training and nubile, top-tier girl flesh.

Tricia smiled at us.

'Would you like to select your attendants for the day, gentlemen?'

While every aspect of an afternoon at Castellano's was of course delightful, choosing the girl I wished to have work on me was always one of my favorite parts, as there are few things more fun than taking one's leisure admiring and evaluating the naked bodies of several girls, thoughtfully considering each of their merits, and deciding which splendid little creature is likely to bring one the most pleasure with hers.

I deferred to Levi for the first pick, and he shook his head with another laugh as he struggled to wrap his head around his new reality, his eyes gamely moving with ever increasing enthusiasm over the manifest charms of each pool girl's body.

'Well, without really knowing what I'm getting into,' he said thoughtfully, taking his time to carefully look over each girl's face, figure, breasts, and of course vulva, and note his inner responses to each one, 'I think I would like...this one.'

He pointed to the second girl in line, a breathtaking creature with beautiful caramel skin, long, jet-black hair, and flashing, deep-set eyes the color of jade, and Tricia led her to Levi, placing the girl's slender hand in his.

'This is Kham Chai, Mr. Miller. You may call her Chai.'

Kham Chai bent her willowy form and kissed Levi sweetly in greeting where he lay naked on the lounge, and she slowly brought his hand to her breast with a smile.

'It is good to meet you, Mr. Miller,' she said in a lilting voice, 'I am so glad I get to work with you today, and I hope that I am able to make your body feel wonderful.'

'An excellent choice for the gentleman.' I chuckled as Levi slowly returned Chai's kiss and traced his fingers reverently across her small, shapely breast, seemingly fascinated by the perfection of her rich, cocoa areolas and her pert, surprisingly thick nipples. 'I've had the pleasure of being served by Miss Chai myself once or twice, and you are in for a treat, my dear fellow.'

'I'm sorry to interrupt, Miss Tricia,' Martin said, checking his watch, 'but--five...four...three...two...and one--Maddy, precious thing, that is your ten minutes complete. Such a good girl. Now let's slowly remove this cock from your throat...that a girl, keep breathing...you're doing so good...'

It could be dangerous, when a girl had been so deep for so long, for her to come up too quickly; and so despite being down to her last shred of self-possession and near desperate to remove Martin's gnarled penis from her mouth, Maddy knew she had to hold on just a little longer and trust his masterful expertise as, not wishing to risk damaging the priceless girl by ripping his cock carelessly from her tight little throat, he painstakingly withdrew his erection only an agonizing fraction of an inch at a time.

Carefully monitoring her breathing, and soothingly rubbing her shoulders and bottom to calm her as she fought for air, he smiled into her pleading, watering eyes to reassure her as he used the highly sensitive head of his cock to discern every internal detail of her young throat and ensure she was in perfect condition, grunting in pleased approval as he felt the wide, rubbery crown of his glans dragging slowly and deliciously up the textured walls of her esophagus, and pausing occasionally to double-check a spot here or there with a couple firm micro-thrusts while watching her eyes closely to observe her body's responses to holding his penis at various depths within it, before continuing to back his thick erection gradually out of the impressively obedient girl.

123456...8