How to Train Your Mother - Lesson 04

Story Info
Son teaches mother the joys of playing with others.
4.1k words
4.6
30.1k
50

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spr1987
spr1987
700 Followers

*** This is a continuation of my Fall From Grace - A Mother's Story series. After successfully breaking the resistance of my selfish, self centered, cruel mother, it is now time to train her to be the mother I want her to be. I figured since I have the chance to train her into whatever I want, why stop at just "loving and supportive", when I can take her all the way to "always available mommy slut"? In lesson one, I discussed creating the proper environment to learn. In lesson two, I explored her limits. In lesson3, I reinforced mom's training through associating clothing choices with sexual pleasure. In this lesson, I continue to expand my mother's horizons by teaching her how to play well with others. I hope you enjoy. ***

*

Lesson 3: Playing Well With Others

As we rush out of the mall, I can see how overwhelmed my mother is. Her ample chest is heaving as she pants from her exertion and her recent overpowering orgasm. Her face is red from pleasure and the sudden realization of what she just did. Her face is also shining from the wetness of Beth's cum all over her face. I get hard all over again, thinking of my mother, face deep in Beth's pussy. My mother, who until today, never even considered eating another woman's pussy. In fact, she often judgmentally called lesbians "dykes", who are immoral.

I can't help rubbing it in and I tell her, "So, I guess you are a dyke now." She blushes BRIGHT red and slaps me on the arm, as we continue to rush out the exit door and approach my Range Rover in the parking garage. I reach under her skirt and my fingers slip easily into her wet, recently fucked pussy. I continue, "Oh don't deny it mom. The proof is ALLLLL over your face." I laugh as she reaches up to touch her face, and realizes how wet her face is with Beth's cum. I feel her pussy CLENCH around my fingers as a sudden rush of shame and excitement shoot through her.

As she clenches around my fingers, I start to more forcefully fuck them in and out of her. I feel her spread her legs wider as she leans forward against the Rover. I look around and see that no one is around, so I push her face down over the hood of the SUV. I hear her gasp, and she spreads her legs even wider, to give me better access. "Mmmmm, you want me to fuck you right here, don't you mom? You want EVERYONE to see me fucking the shameless dyke, who eats pussy in the Victoria's Secret dressing room... Don't you mom?"

"God YESSSS... fuck me NOWWW," she growls.

I flip up her skirt and thrust into her in one quick, almost violent thrust. I hear her YELP, as I crush her hips and thighs against the fender of the SUV. I start to hammer into her, hard and fast. I can actually hear the metal of the fender flex and bounce back with each brutal thrust.

She SCREAMS out, "FUCKKKKKKKKK YESSSS," as she cums so hard that I hear her finger nails SCRATCHING over the paint of the Rover's hood. There is something so fucking hot about that, and it pushes me right over the edge, and I cum explosively inside her.

It couldn't have been more than a few minutes, but it seems much longer, when I realize that we are very exposed in the parking garage. I SMACK mom on the naked ass and tell her, "Get up... We got to get out of here before someone calls a cop." She startles at that thought, and almost runs around the SUV to get in her side. I quickly drive us away, both of us panting like we ran a marathon, and looking for the tell tale flashing blue lights, that must be on the way to deal with the sexual deviants.

When we are far enough away from the mall, we both look at each other and burst out laughing. "Oh my GOD, you should have seen your face mom," I tell her.

"You are SUCH an asshole," she kids back, as she punches me in the arm.

"I'm an asshole? Like it was MY fault? I believe it was YOU who said, "Fuck me NOWWWW"", I tell her, imitating the desperate tone of her voice when she said it, and laugh again. She blushes again and joins me, as we laugh at ourselves.

As our laughter winds down, I get serious and tell her, "It is nice to see you laugh mom. I can't remember ever seeing you laugh when I was a kid. Actually, I can't remember a single time when I saw you happy."

I see a remorseful look cross her face, as she admits, "I can't remember any either. I guess I was not a very happy person. I guess I was not a very pleasant person to be around."

I feel like I should contradict her and tell her something to make her feel better. I stop myself though. I owe her better, so I tell her the truth, "You are right. You were terrible to be around. I hated to be around you and I couldn't wait to leave. But it is not too late to turn things around. I think you have to agree that we are in a completely different place now. I mean, in the last week alone: You had your first orgasm from fucking. You gave more blow jobs, than you did in the first 38 years of your life. You masturbated in a dressing room. You fucked like a rabbit, in public even. And you became a dyke..." I can barely get that out before bursting into laughter again.

"ASSHOLE," she screams at me and punches my arm again, as she bursts into laughter also. She collapses against my side, wraps her arms around me, and nuzzles her face in my neck.

Even though this is making it hard to drive, I do not want to break this tender loving moment. But I can't help ribbing her one last time. I make a show of sniffing her hair and face, and tell her, "DAMN, you reek of pussy... Who have you been rubbing your face inside of?"

"You are SUCH an asshole," she says again as she hits me once again in my arm. I realize that her tiny little fist are sharp, especially when she keeps hitting me in the same place. I smile, knowing I deserve it, and that I am soooo going to make her pay, when Beth comes over later.

When we get home, I send my mother off to occupy herself for the next couple of hours, until Beth comes over. Before leaving her to her own thoughts, I tell her, "For the next few hours, I don't want you touching that naughty cunt of yours mom. Don't clean it. Don't even touch it. I want you to feel my sticky cum inside you and drooling out of you. I want you to think about what you did to Beth and how desperately you needed to fuck after. I want you to think about what Beth will want you to do to her, when she gets here. I want you to think about what Beth will want to do to you. But don't you dare touch yourself.

As I walk away, I almost feel bad for her. I know how this will drive her insane. She will fixate on the overwhelming excitement she felt earlier, and her mind will race with the possibilities of what will come next. She will be desperate to touch herself and need to cum so badly, when Beth arrives, that she will be quivering like she has electric shocks running through her.

After 2 hours, Beth texts me that she is on the way. I go into my mother's room, to check on her, and to get her ready. I walk over to where she is sitting on a chair, trying to read a book. I can see that she is frazzled and can't really concentrate on the book. Without saying a word, I reach down, take her hands in mine, lift them to my nose, and make a show if smelling them. "You didn't touch your naughty cunt, did you mom?"

She blushes, and I get a thrill from the look of embarrassment that appears on her face, as she says in a sassy voice, "NO, I didn't touch my naughty cunt..."

With her hands already in mine, I suddenly pull her up off the chair, as I sit down on it, and pull her over my lap. SLAP... SLAP... SLAP, I sank her ass with my hand, as I scold her, "No, I didn't touch my naughty cunt, SIR." Then SLAP, another hard spank, to emphasis my point.

She squeals and corrects herself, "YESSS... I'm, sorry... No, I didn't touch my naughty cunt, Sir."

I stroke her tender ass cheeks with my hand as I tell her, "That's my good girl... Now Beth will be arriving soon, and I want you on your best behavior. Will you be a good girl for me, mom? Will you be a good girl for Beth?"

"Yesss, Sir... I will be Your good girl... Yes, I will be a good girl for Beth..."

"Miss Beth," I correct her. "When she is here, you will obey her and do anything and everything she commands. Is that right mom?"

"Yes, Sir... anything... everything..."

"Good girl. Now let's get you ready. Take off all of your clothes and put these on," I tell her, as I hand her a white lace thong. "Also, I want you to wear these," I say, as I hand her a pair of sheer white thigh high stockings and 5 inch white heels. Then I watch as she strips and puts on the items I directed.

I love seeing her dressed like this. I guess I should say undressed like this. In this state of undress, she is very conscious of her large, heavy tits, especially as they swing, while she bends to put on the thigh highs. I see her self-consciously try to hold them to her chest with one arm. "My GOD, those are great tits," I think to myself, as I watch her. I see her nipples get long and rock hard, as she seems to feel me watching her.

I walk out and tell her, "Come out and kneel by the door. Put your arms behind your back, lift your chin, and push your chest out. Show off that amazing set of tits mom. Be proud that you are a big titted, sex addicted slut. Make me proud mom."

My GOD, I love how she does exactly what I ask without question or hesitation. She looks so amazing on her knees, with her tits thrust out, knowing that she will be asked to do many, many unspeakable sexual acts, that until recently, she would have been sickened by. And I see a look of excitement and desperate need in her eyes.

"OK, when Beth comes in, you don't say anything until told to speak. You don't do anything, until told to act. Is that clear?" I ask her.

"Yes Sir, I understand."

I can almost see her whole body vibrating with excitement as she kneels there, waiting. I see her JUMP when Beth rings the bell. I open the door and welcome her, "Please come in Beth. Welcome to my home. Please make yourself at home. Feel free to use anything here that you like... anything." I look over and see a shiver run through my mother's body, as I say this.

"That is so nice of you. There are definitely a few things here, I would really enjoy using...," She says as she winks at me and looks over at my mother, obediently kneeling silently.

Pointing at my mother, Beth tells me, "I have to admit, when you told me that this, was really your mother and she was sort of your sex servant, I was VERY intrigued. You are a VERY bad boy... and this... is a VERY bad mommy."

"Yes... yes, she is. And she is getting worse all the time. In fact, just today, she became an immoral dyke... Can you believe that? She was face deep in another woman's pussy, and couldn't keep her fingers out of herself, as she did it... The poor thing was so horny after, that she couldn't even wait to get in the car, she needed to get fucked so badly. She begged me to fuck her right there in the parking garage, bent over the hood of the car."

"Oh, you are right... She IS a very, very bad girl," Beth says, as she looks down at my mom. Then she notices how big and hard mom's nipples are and how her thighs are shining from the juices that are now freely flowing from her overstimulated pussy. Beth comments, "Look at how big and hard her nipples are," as she reaches down to pinch and pull them. My mother can't suppress the moan that escapes her lips.

"Mmmm, I think your whore likes this," Beth tells me, as she demonstrates by pulling and twisting mom's nipples harder. Mom responds with an almost animalistic grunt and moan, and I can see her sway on her knees. Beth comments, "Oh, I can see that I have arrived just in time... This one needs a little bit of discipline and self control." As she says this, she pulls off her coat and reveals that she is only wearing a black bustier, black stockings, and tall black heels. I hear mom gasp.

I gasp myself. I thought she was cute and had a decent body, when we met at the Victoria's Secret. However, I had no idea that she was hiding THIS body under her clothes. Her tits are not nearly as big as mom's, but the bustier is pushing her C cup tits up and out, making them look fantastic. Also, without the long dress, that she was wearing earlier, I can't help noticing how long and lean her legs are. She is the perfect contrast to my mother's shorter, curvier sexuality. I am so going to enjoy having these two together.

Beth clearly enjoys the Dominatrix role, as she walks around my mother, inspecting her, evaluating her. "Not bad... her ass is a little fat... I guess we can work that off... Great tits though... I can't wait to see her riding my strap-on... She actually licks pussy very well, for a newbie... How well does she suck cock?" She asks me.

"Not bad... not bad at all. My GOD, at first, it was like she was chewing on gristly steak, though... but now that I got her to slow down and enjoy the feel of a cock in her mouth, she is actually getting quite good." I see the strain on my mother's face, as she fights the urge to call me an asshole, and give me HELL for ribbing her about her early failures sucking my cock. I wink at her, and see the slight smile form on her face.

"Well, I would love to see that," Beth says, and adds, "In the store, You fucked her while she ate my pussy. What do you think we switch it up?"

My mother and I both look at her questioningly, until she reaches into her bag and pulls out a VERY large strap-on dildo. Without waiting for an answer, she starts to step into the straps and pull it up to her crotch.

"Come over here and pull my cock out whore," I tell mom.

She speed crawls on her knees to desperately get to my cock, that she clearly needs by now. I love the look of wild desire in her eyes as her fingers fumble with my pants to get at my cock. To be honest, I am just as desperate, and I help her pull my pants down and off. Together we almost tear my underwear trying to get them off so fast.

As my mother is about to take my cock into her mouth, she stops, remembering what I taught her earlier. She then, takes my cock between her hands, which she presses together, as if she is praying. She looks up into my eyes and shows me that she appreciates my cock, and is silently dedicating herself to it. I acknowledge her obedience to my cock, and nod, giving her permission to take it into her mouth.

She was clearly paying attention to her earlier lessons. She takes her time and makes love to my cock. As she kisses it, and licks, it, and sucks it, I can feel how much she is enjoying the feel of my cock, how much she is enjoying the act, how much she wants to show me that she is one, with my cock. I can cum right then, seeing how she is embracing her role as a dedicated servant to my cock.

Beth breaks our moment of intimacy by grabbing mom's ass and lifting her off her knees, so she is bent forward with my cock in her mouth. Beth grabs mom's thong by the waist and slides it over her full ass, and down her legs. I see how the thong sticks for a moment against mom's pussy, stuck to her wetness, before releasing and falling down her legs.

I am enjoying mom's mouth on my cock, as I watch Beth trace her fingers up and down mom's swollen, overstimulated pussy lips. I see her pull her fingers away, and play with the wetness on her fingers. She lifts her fingers to her mouth and tastes my mother's desire on them. "Mmmm, you taste amazing slut... I can taste your desire... your desperation... I also taste your son's cum, you nasty girl"

Beth dips her fingers into mom's pussy. She gets her fingers wetter. She slides her wet fingers over her large strap-on cock. She sensually strokes it, as she lubes it. She looks into my eyes and winks, as she makes a show of getting her "cock" ready to fuck my mother. She slides the big fake cock up and down mom's pussy. I feel my mother GASP around my cock, as she anticipates the large cock impaling her.

I see my mother start to push back... trying to speed up the entry of that big cock into her. I am surprised, when Beth does not thrust into mom, hard and brutally. When I saw the size of the strap-on, I was sure that Beth wanted to punish my mother's pussy and brutally fuck her. Instead, she is loving, almost teasing. Beth let's mom come to her. She let's mom's desire for the penetration, drive the pace. I can see the genius in her technique, as mom gets more frustrated and starts to push back harder, chasing the big cock.

When mom finally pushes the strap-on into her, I feel her GASP around my cock as it pushes her pussy open wide. She stops sucking my cock as she gets used to the large size of the dildo inside her. I can tell that she is ready to take more inside her, when she begins sucking and licking my cock again. As I see more of the strap-on push into her pussy, I push more of my cock into her mouth. I feel my cock hit the back of her throat and she swallows, to help me push deeper into her throat. Mmmmm, she has really come a long way. I feel my balls reach her lips, as I see Beth's hips hit mom's ass. What a perfect image, to see my mother with two big cocks buried all the way in her.

As if we are on the same thought process, Beth and I pull out at the same time, pause long enough for mom to catch her breath, and then push back in, quicker this time. We then find a good pace of fucking in rhythm, in and out of mom's pussy and mouth, as if mirroring each other. It is so fucking erotic, watching Beth fuck mom, as I am fucking her mouth. The whole time, mom's mouth is making my cock feel amazing. I feel my orgasm building, and realize that my mother is panting harder and harder. I realize that she is close to cumming also. I hold out longer. I want to see her cum from Beth's fucking. I want to feel her scream around my cock, like she screamed into Beth's pussy, when I was fucking her earlier today.

Here it comes. Oh my GOD, the feeling of her SCREAMING Around my cock as she cums, feels fantastic. I grab her hair and cum so hard that I am sure I will shoot cum out of her ears. I feel her throat CLENCH and spasm around my cock as it twitches and shoots spurt after spurt of cum into her throat. I realize that she is slapping my thighs desperately. I pull my cock from her throat and she collapses, gasping for air. My cock twitches one last time and shoots a last spurt of cum right across her back and on her full round ass.

"My GOD, that was hot as FUCK," Beth says as she looks at my spent mother, sprawled on the floor between us, my cum dripping off her butt cheek.

"Why don't you take that thing off, and I will take care of you now," I say, pointing to her strap-on. As she takes it off and lays back so that I can enter her, she tells mom, "While your son takes care of me, why don't you clean this for me," she tells mom, as she hands her the dildo. "I think you will find that your pussy is very tasty. I love the taste of your cum."

As I feel Beth's tight pussy around my cock, I see my mother licking and sucking her own cum off the dildo. It is so FUCKING erotic. I notice the look of surprise on mom's face, as she realizes that Beth was right, and she does like the taste of her own pussy. I start to fuck Beth faster and more intensely, as I see my mom sucking and licking the dildo more intensely. I see mom watching me fuck Beth with a look of wild lust in her eyes. It seems to drive her to suck the dildo more sensually, as if she wants me to feel it as she does it.

I realize that Beth is also watching mom, and Beth is also getting more aroused by the sight of mom and the feeling of my cock fucking in and out of her. I feel her grab onto me tightly. I feel her bury her face in the crook of my neck, as her whole body seems to lock up. She SCREAMS into my neck and I feel her spasm over and over, out of control. It is too soon for me to cum again, but I love the feeling of her pussy clenching and twitching around my cock. I love the way she orgasms without any inhibitions. I love that I can make her feel like this.

spr1987
spr1987
700 Followers
12