How To: Young Wife to Shared Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Also, you should expect a few embarrassing moments. When she decided that she should be on birth control, she went to our own doctor who knows that I have had a vasectomy. He looked at her funny and was noticeably uncomfortable. He even mentioned that he thought I was fixed. He knows us pretty well. He and his wife are our friends. I guess she should have been more discreet with that one, but we thought her regular doctor should know she is on birth control. There have been other interesting moments as well.

If this is for you, enjoy the journey. Let your wife be sexy first. Play games with the two of you. This will be fun regardless of where it leads.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
19 Comments
johnbottom4ujohnbottom4u3 months ago

Extremely hot! Years ago when I was in prison for 3 years I heard that she was going out dancing with girlfriends and she had gone home with several men. When I first heard about it I was panicked. Knowing I could not go and stop her made me crazy. Slowly I began kmasturbating to thoughts of her sucking and fucking huge cocxks and getting her little opussy stretched out! I was jacking off 4 or 5 times daily in my work bathroom and i loved it. I was fantasizing about being cukolded by her and she would not give me her pussy any more. God i came fast.

I changed jobs in prison from mechanic work to being a clerk for a man who was homosexual and he would make passes on inmates and they would quit when they found out he was gay. I took the job and i was the only employee he had. on my 3rd day at work I was extremely horny and decided to experiment with gay sex. I was walking around with a hard on visable thru my pants. I even jacked off in the bathroom leaving the door open for him to watch me! I stripped down naked and stroked my ciock while lookoing at him...He came into the bathroom and we began making out...I was so turned on and i took his clothes off and got on my knees and sucked his cock for half an hour. He locked all the doors and we layed down on the sbig desk and I told him I wanted him to fuck my ass and cum in me bareback. For the rest of the day he and I fucked, made out and sucked eachothers cocks. I told him i had been cukolded and now wanted to be homosexual and let my wife watch me suck cock and get fucked. My boss had a 10 inch cock and taught me how to deep throat his cock. He would fuck me so good I would cum without touching my cock.

When I parolled I stayed with Paul my boss athis house. We were now lovers and I was his bottom girlfriend. My asshole was now big loose and easy to fit big dicks. He would bring a couple friends over and I would get gangbanged by 3 men all weekkend. I loved it.I went home a month later and told my wife I knew she was fucking lots of men and that I now was in a relationship with a man with a big cocxk and I was his bitch. She wa=n=ted to watch him ass fduck me. My lover paul said bring her to his house to watch. Paul and I( made love real good wh=ile she was naked masturbating and cumming over and over. She came over and started sucking pauls cock while I watched. I decided to never again fuck her. I didnt even kiss her. Paul fucked her crazy and she was screaming and cumming like i never seen her do before. I sat on pauls lap and tok all hios cocxk up my ass and nbounced while she watched. I was d=one with her and pussy. She was sad I didnt want to fuck her any more. Fuck that bitch, I now was in love with cock!

miranurmiranur7 months ago

Beautiful!

It took 10+ years in our case to get convinced. Especially as a virgin from a very conservative background.

Love and respect her and communicate, communicate.

Patience is key.

It will happen.

It invariably does.

All it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent idea to transform an uptight conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

All women must understand that nearly all woman 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying outside marriage.

It is perfectly fine.

Only nobody talks about it openly in society.

Just be safe with condoms and HPV vaccination to protect against cervical cancer and HIV/AIDS. Share recent STI/STD test results with the 3rd not just verbal confirmation

scaryoutcomescaryoutcomealmost 2 years ago

I remember the first time I thought about wife sharing. My wife and I had been married for less than a month when we went to a drive-in restaurant that she had worked part time at for several years. As she walked to the building a guy came running out and put a lip lock on her lasting 4-5 seconds. She showed him her ring and pointed at me in our car. At first, I was angry but as they talked, I notice I was getting a hard on which was confusing to me. She went in the building and got us a takeout order. When she got back to the car she apologized and told me they had dated, and he didn't know she had gotten married. I told her I understand but don't let it happen again. Well, the seed was planted, and I did want it to happen again but with much more than a kiss. When we had sex, more times than not, I was thinking about her screwing another guy. After we had our children, I brought up the subject of her past sexual encounters. At first, she didn't want to talk about them but slowly opened up. She had sex with 8 guys before me and 6 0f them were bigger downstairs than me including the guy she had kissed in front of me. One night when we were having sex, I asked her if she missed having a well-endowed man. She said I was enough for her. But the way she said it and how she got off I knew she was lying. I kept bringing the subject up while we were having sex. Then one day while we were eating breakfast, she asked me if I would be ok if she did have sex with another guy. I told her it wouldn't bother me if she did not fall for the guy, and I wanted the guy to be married and have STD tests. She agreed. We used a dating site and as of now she has had sex with 3 different well-endowed guys a total of 23 times. Two of the guys let me watch them at the motel and I always get sloppy seconds when they leave. I guess I am a cuck because I love going down on her and getting a bird's eye view while laying on my back when she gets it doggy style.

gpetagpetaover 2 years ago

cheating with permission, if you like it

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

I am all for wife sharing..but only if hubby is present and watching.. Note: I've been trying for over a decade with NO success... I'm also ok with swapping but in the same room..never separate... She won't let her husband watch or participate..she fucks behind his back...this isn't loving wives.. this isn't wife sharing.. this is whoring out your wife.. loaning her out as a slut bitch whore...there is a difference

KariOcaKariOcaover 3 years ago
There seems to be nuances

I found many elements of your story quite similar to our experience. And there are some things which are different, as I think is always the case. Every couple have their own ways and preferences.

I have thought about what is it that I like of knowing about my wife's sexual experiences with other people. I think it is that I enjoy feeling and knowing what excites her. Somehow I share her pleasures.

In our case that begun from our first meetings. We were teenagers and I pressed her to share some of her previous affairs. Did somebody sucked her tits? Did she let them have her nude on their bed? She shared those details somewhat teasing me and somewhat playfully.

In spite of this, when we married she was still a virgin and we spent several years with nobody else on our thoughts.

Then we moved to another country and on her work she was more exposed to men flirting with her. It was only flirting but when we had sex we begun fantasizing about something happening for real.

Then we escalated by her accepting to take a course on “alternative” massage. That was an opportunity for her to have physical contact with other men in a safe environment.

Of course after class I teased her for the juicy details. Where did she undress? How much or how little clothes she had during the session? Who did touch her, where and how? Did she enjoy it?

She was quite happy to share as that made both of us horny and we had great sex.

Afterwords I knew through a friend of hers that she didn’t share everything with me. For example she admitted that she was topless on some sessions but always implied that she would cover herself when she laid on her back. But then sharing some beers with a colleague of her on the course, he was quite happy to share how he enjoyed having my wife as a partner on many lessons. I let the conversation flow without letting transpire any special interest and he naturally went back to describe some of the interaction, which included his massaging her breasts, which he described in great detail, having obviously enjoyed them, but he also shared that on the final sessions of the course they had what he called the tantric experience, which not only included breast massage but a whole teasing session which in most cases led to orgasm, both on female and in male participants. My wife never told me about it. Without giving away that I knew more than she had told me, I kept going back to the sessions and at the end she admitted that she was completely undressed on some of the final sessions, although didn’t mention the orgasms, neither touching her male colleagues intimately.

The next big leap was when she begun making field trips on her work, usually for a couple of days, but sometimes for more than a week. I teased her that she could share a room with a male coworker and gave her some other ideas. We very much enjoyed the fantasy, but she was reluctant to let it happen. Then, little by little, she came home with little “presents” as we called them. She told me of some kissing, or of a close dance with a colleague, or of a making up session before going to sleep.

Anyway, she ended up having sex on some of those occasions, and she shared with me, but I know for sure that she kept for herself some of them. I don’t know if that was because they were not satisfactory for her or because she was shy of sharing something of what happened.

And she never had sex neither flirted with other person with me being present, neither I had sex with other person with her being present.

As you see, we have some things in common and some are different.

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience, which gave me the opportunity to share mine.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 5 years ago
Intriguing lifestyle

I am fascinated with the whole wife sharing, hot wife, slut wife, cheating wife, cheating with permission, stag & vixen lifestyle. I'm not sure I would want to be the driving force manipulating her into it like this author did. My wife would probably find me out and roast me at the very least. I think it would be fun if it was something that both partners want and they talk it through in advance. Then and only then easing into it until both are comfortable enough for the final step.

bigredkerbigredkeralmost 6 years ago
Fascinating Glimpse Into The Mind of a Cuckhold

Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing your experiences and thoughts. Terrifying, painful, exciting all at the same time. Just like real life. Good luck with your relationship and I look forward to reading what is to come.

kiteareskitearesalmost 6 years ago
Interesting piece

Not sure if How To is the proper section and I think cuckold should be in the tags.

This whole area is so grey it's dangerous, it starts with terminology and goes downhill from there. Cuckold stories (not sharing or swinging), aren't usually my cup of tea, but I liked how this was done. It raised questions, it dug a little into the emotions of the husband showing the complete turmoil that can result from this set up. It also gave a bit of insight into attitude of the bull. More exploration of what was going on in the wife's head would have made it better.

Sharing - To me, this isn't sharing, that is when both of the couple are involved and things are not too imbalanced, maybe a 3 some, maybe 2 couples or a full on orgy, but not excluding one of the couple and not having multiple to one.

Cheating - Did she go behind his back? Yes, the first encounters were not directly agreed and as soon as she didn't tell him about the first sex, there's a solid argument that she cheated because she hid it. That said, she had been pushed in that direction by the husband and as he said several times, how could he be mad? Imagine the conversation - "You went behind my back", "You wanted me to have sex with other men", "But you didn't tell me", "You didn't lay down any ground rules".

Hot wife - Hot wife as in my wife is hot! Or hot-wife, as in hot-desk. How about a hot hot-wife?

That's just 3 of the terms, is it any wonder that there is so much confusion and misunderstanding related to this area. Good luck with your writing, "enjoy the journey".

Unrated - can't give it a 5 and refuse to lower the average.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
More Stories