How Todd Lost His Wife

Story Info
The study of how Todd lost his wife.
3.5k words
3.63
20k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Smack* *Smack* "FUCK!! YES!!" *Smack*

I'm Todd. I'm a 46 year old, and I've been married to my wife, Samantha, for about 22 years. We have a son, Nick, who finished college about a year ago moved back in with us.

*smack* "YES FILL ME UP!" *Smack*

If you're wondering what's going on, that's my son completely destroying my wife on the couch beside me. Yes, you heard that right. This was basically the life I lived now.

"AAAHHH MOM!!! FUCK!!"

Well, looks like they're finally done

"Move, we're about to lay down,"Samantha said as she looked up at me.

"Sure, I'm going to lie down, anyway," I said as I got up.

I went upstairs and laid across the bed, remembering the days when I actually could say I was the man of the house. Then the thoughts of how I ended up in this mess took over.

I still remember the first day everything went crazy. It was close to a year ago, maybe a month or so after my son moved back in. Things started out pretty normal. I woke up and decided to start the morning off with a little fun. I started touching Samantha sensually, making my way to her massive breasts. I pinched ner nipple and she jumped a bit.

"Seriously, right now?,"she said sleepily

"C'mon, honey, it's been a while. Let's start off on a good note," I said as I started taking my underwear off.

"Actually, honey, I have to get ready pretty early. Sorry, I'll make it up to you,"said Samantha as she stood up

"But its been over a month, Samantha. Surely, you're in the mood by now," I said. it was true. I haven't even been able to touch her in forever. Either she was too tired, or had something to do. Safe to say, the action in the marriage was pretty much dead.

"I know, I know, sweetie, and we're going to make it up. I just have a lot going on," she said as she walked in the bathroom. Dammit, I don't get her. I don't even see her masturbating, how can she keep going so long without getting off? Fuck it. I'm not jerking off again today. I'll just make my usual desperation call.

I went to work and finished out my shift for the day. I got in the car and made my way down to the park a few blocks away from my job. I pulled up to the parking lot close to the benches and found exactly who I was looking for. I got out and approached the petite, blonde hair woman sitting on the first bench.

"Hey you. You're back sooner than expected. Must be pretty shitty at home," the woman said.

This was Nichole. Late 30's, petite blonde chick that I usually came to see when things got rough at home. Met her through a guy at work and found out that she earns her extra money by doing "favors". I was a regular for her.

"Yeah...... not so great," I said. We walked to the car, and I drove around to our usual location at the back of the park.

"You know, you sound more miserable everytime I see you. You don't think its time to move on?," Nichole asked as she took the forty dollars I handed her.

"As crazy as it may sound, I'm still holding out hope for us, ya know?," I said as I took my pants off. "I feel like maybe there's still a chance somehow. Plus, I can't afford it right now, anyway. You know how much lawyers cost?"

"Yeah, I know. lets not worry about it right now," Nichole said as she got on my lap and put my dick inside her. I leaned my head back and grabbed her by the hips.

Nichole wasn't particularly the prettiest girl out there, but after such a long dry period, she was like a goddess. The feel of her pussy sliding up and down on my dick was driving me crazy. I was completely lost in the feeling. I held on as long as I could, but she got the best of me. I pulled out of her and exploded all over my seat. I felt like I was on cloud nine.

"Three minutes this time. At least it was longer than last time," Nichole said as she got off and made her way to the passenger seat.

"Give me a break. I told you it's been a while," I said putting my pants back on.

"Oh cut it out," she said. "The whole reason you come to me so much is because I don't judge you. Don't worry about driving back over, I'm actually gonna go to the store then head home."

"You sure?," I asked.

"Yeah, I'm good. You know where to find me if you need me," she gave me a kiss on the cheek and got out. I sat in the car for a minute and got myself together. I've been trying to justify my time with Nichole ever since it started. Maybe if I got action at home I wouldn't need her. Maybe if Samantha gave me some attention, Nichole wouldn't even cross my mind. But no matter what I tried to tell myself, I knew it was wrong. I told myself this was the last time, even tho I knew it wasn't true. Guess it was time to make my way home.

"Sup old man?," I heard as I walked through the door.

"Well hello to you Mr. Smartass," I jokingly said back to Nick. "How was work?"

"Eh could've been better. I'm headed to the gym, smell ya later," Nick said.

Samantha walked in the kitchen and gave me a slight look before going in the fridge.

"Oh you're home," she said.

"Yeah, forklift broke down, had to get it fixed and finish up. How was your day?"

"Pretty good," she said.

"Right, right..... hey I started feeling a little bad at work today. I'm gonna go lie down for a bit," I told her.

"Sure....," she said as she sipped a glass of wine.

Of course she doesn't care. Doesn't matter. I got what I needed today. I hopped in the shower and laid down after.

The next few days were pretty normal. We woke up, went to work, and came home to pretty much just exist around each other. But about 4 days after my meeting with Nichole, Samantha started acting very strange.

It was Thursday. I got a text from her while at work.

-"It's time for me to make things up to you" followed by a winky face.

What the hell? What's gotten into her all of a sudden? Well, I don't know, and frankly don't care. I was filled with excitement. Maybe this was the start to a better marriage. I finished up work for the day and rushed home. I opened the door and my jaw dropped.

Samantha stood in front of me in a short, pink, see through lingerie gown. The sexy lace stockings really made the outfit pop. I knew all too well that I had married way out of my league. She definitely didn't have the tight 18 year old body, but she did have the nice, mature body. She had a pair of thirty-six double d tits that could drive any man insane. And her ass to die for. I stood in utter amazement of the goddess in front of me. I lunged forward and wrapped my arms around her and went in for a kiss.

"Slow down, honey, let's enjoy it," she said as she moved away. She pulled a chair out and sat it in front of her.

"Go ahead and get comfortable and have seat, sweetie," she told me. I immediately took off my clothes. My dick was absolutely raging. I was ready to pounce on her.

"It has been a while, hasn't it," Samantha said with a sexy smile. "Why don't we have a little extra fun? Why don't you put those hands behind you?"

She grabbed a rope off the couch. She walked over and tied my hands together, then gave the rope a firm tug. It was definitely a little tight, but I was way too horny to care. She grabbed my left leg, then started tying my leg to it.

"This is different," I said to her.

"Oh we're going to spice things up and get extra naughty, honey," Samantha said with a super sexy look. Fuck it, I'll take whatever comes at this point. I was in overdrive.

Samantha walked over and grabbed the gag ball sitting on the coffee table. She opened my mouth and put it in, then started tying it in the back. I don't know what came over her, but this was intense. She stood right over my dick. She looked me deep in the eyes and started moving her ass down toward my dick. My heart was racing. The anticipation was killing me! But out of nowhere, Samantha shot up. What the hell??

"Oh, sorry, sorry, honey," she said with a smile on her face. She got up and walked over to the couch and picked her phone up. "It has been a while. Just refresh my memory here.... this is how you like it, right?"

She turned the her phone to face me. My heart sank to the pit of my stomach. Was that my car? And I know that area. Wait... Thats the empty lot behind the park! Oh God. My heart started racing. There wasn't much of an inside view of the car, but there was enough of a view to clearly see a woman sitting on my lap. I looked up at her. I tried to talk, but couldn't get anything out but an inaudible sound.

"You know my friend Jason, right?," Samantha proceeded. "You know, the cop that I went to high school with? The one that helped you get off the dui a few years ago? Yeah, that's the one. Well, it just so happens that they've had complaints about drug activity and prostitution on that side of the park. So they decided to put a camera up to monitor the area and crack down on the crime. And look who they have on the candy cam! Now, about this little whor....um.... girl.....what was it again..... Nichole? Yes! Nichole! Ha! Poor girl was crying all over the place at the station from what I heard."

I was losing it. I was trying as hard as I possibly could to get free, but it was no good. I was completely helpless. The tears started rolling down my face.

"Oh don't worry, honey," she started rubbing my face. "They let her go, she's fine. And they're even dropping the charges because of lack of evidence! That's great right? Of course, she'll be doing quite a few free favors for the local policeman. I doubt you'll be able to feel anything by the next time you go see her, tho."

I was crying my eyes out. Still yelling out inaudible noises and squirming like a mad man. There were too many thoughts rushing through my head. I was losing my mind.

"Oh, you're so impatient, honey. Fine, let me whip out your real present. Sweetie, you can come on in."

What the fuck?? She has another man in my house?? And where was Nick, I know I saw his truck outside!

Nothing could have prepared me for what I saw next. The man that walked around the corner was no stranger, but my very own son. What the fuck was going on??? Why was our son naked in front of me? My mind was completely overloaded. He crept up behind Samantha, and started touching her all over. He gave her tits a firm squeeze and looked at me. Samantha giggled and started speaking.

"What's wrong, honey? Surprised? Oh surely you didn't think I was going that long without any sex at all did you? I mean, sleeping around outside the house became so tiresome. It just so happens that Nick and I had a nice, long talk a while ago. He had some very serious feelings toward me, and lack of sex made me, well, curious."

At this point, I was a complete mess. My eyes were closed and I was crying a river. Samantha gave me a few soft slaps on the cheek.

"Hey, look. I need you to see something," Samantha said as she positioned Nick right beside me. I turned my head away and closed my eyes.

"Don't you fucking ignore me!," Samantha yelled as she reached over and slapped me in the face. I tried to mumble "no", but of course that's not what came out.

"AGH, AGH," Samantha imitated the noises coming from my mouth. "Hey, I can do that too! Watch this!"

She dropped to her knees in front of Nick. She grabbed his dick, and shoved it into her mouth. She gave it a few sucks, then took the whole thing until it disappeared. She bobbed her head back and forth making loud gagging noises on it. She finally took the whole thing down and stayed there a few seconds before coming up for air.

"See, I sounded just like you!," she smiled and panted at me. "Look at this, look at this!"

I kept my head turned.

"I said look at it!"

She slapped me again, and grabbed my hair. She put Nick's cock right in front of my face and held my eyelids open. All I saw was a cock drenched in spit and drool.

"See all that? Your own son is more of a man than you!," she spit in my face and lifted my head to look at him.

"Sorry dad. This could have been avoided"

Samantha dropped in front of me and put all 8 inches of Nick's cock in front of her face. She grabbed me by the hair. "Watch this," she said.

She started to suck his dick just inches away from me. I closed my eyes to avoid seeing.

"Hey! I said open your fucking eyes!," Samantha's voice rang out. I ignored her. "Oh you think you can ignore me, huh?," she said.

I felt the pain surge through my body as she gave my balls a hard slap. My eyes shot open

"Close them again, and I swear I will swing harder and harder," Samantha said in a stern voice. I had no choice. I sat and stared as her mouth slid continuously up and down his shaft. It felt like it was going on forever. She lifted his dick up, and began sucking his balls. His head reared back and he let out soft moans. She stood up and walked over to the couch. Nick laid down on the couch, and Samantha got on top of him in the sixty-nine position. I sat and watched as her head bobbed up and down on his lap. His hands squeezing her ass while his face was buried in it. Samantha suddenly looked up and turned to look at me.

"Oh my God!! Todd, his tongue is so deep in my ass!! FUCK! OH GOD!," she started quivering. He gave her ass a hard slap, and she got up smiling. She walked over to me, bent over, and put her hands on my thighs.

"Watch closely now, dear. This is where the real fun sta..... AHH!," she quickly stopped as his dick entered her. She continued moaning as her face contorted. Nick slowly sped his thrusts up.

"No hard feelings, dad," Nick said as he grabbed her tits. "How can you blame me tho? A woman as beautiful as mom deserves to be appreciated, ya know?"

His thrusts were getting harder, and eventually the sound of smacking skin filled the air. Samantha's moans got louder. I turned my head and closed my eyes again.

"Hey! What did I tell you?," Samantha said. I jumped as I felt her hand hit my balls again. This one was definitely harder than the last. I let out a small shriek and continued to pout. She squeezed my thighs harder.

"Oh God, baby I'm going to cum! Nick, honey, I'm going to cum!!"

He continued pounding her until she let out a very loud moan. I was sick to my stomach. How could they do this to me?

Nick pulled away and sat on the couch. Samantha walked behind me and slid the chair closer to the couch. She then walked around and got on top of Nick. They started passionately kissing. Nick's hand were rubbing and squeezing his mother's round ass as she sat on top of his dick. She grabbed it and turned to look at me as she slid it inside of her pussy.

"Got a good view back there?," she asked. She began to slowly move up and down his shaft. She would stop every so often to grind on him, and got right back to it. He slapped her ass, and she began to bounce faster. Her ass was jiggling and vibrating all over the place. I sat with my eyes open, afraid to catch another hand to the balls. Watching her feel so much pleasure from another man was a new low for me. But what made me feel even lower than that was the fact that my dick was rock hard watching this.

Nick grabbed Samantha by the hips to make her stop for a moment. He positioned himself and started pounding her from beneath. She was going crazy. In all the years we had been married, I had never heard her sound like this.

She let out a loud yell, and sat on Nick panting. I could see his hand groping her breast as he started kissing her. How many times has she cum now?

"Really, Todd? Seriously?? You're really hard right now?? How pathetic are you??," Samantha said as she turned around. "Seriously, what the fuck", she whispered as she got on her knees and put Nick's dick in her mouth.

I didn't know what was going on. My mind was a wreck. I hated everything going on, but the sight of such a beautiful woman feeling that good was so overwhelming.

Samantha got up and turned to face me. Nick grabbed her by the waist, and guided her onto his dick. He held her legs wide open, and began thrusting her from beneath. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, and she leaned her head back. The smacking and moaning filled the air again. Her perfect tits were bouncing uncontrollably until Nick grabbed them and held on. She bounced, and bounced, and with a loud shriek, she stood all the way up. It looked like a fire hydrant had burst between her legs. It got all over my legs and stomach.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck! haha! Oh my God! You should be proud, honey. Look what our son is capable of," she panted. He grabbed her and pulled her back onto his dick. He continued pounding away at her. She was lost in pleasure. He reached up and gave her tits a nice slap. He then grabbed her by the throat with one hand, and grabbed her tit with his other hand.

"I'm cumming mom!," Nick bellowed out.

He let out a loud moan, then Samantha stopped moving. I could see Nick's dick throbbing inside her pussy as it pumped cum inside of her. They both sat panting and breathing heavily. They started kissing again, and Nick began groping her tits. She got up and turned around so her ass was close to my face. She grabbed my hair, and bent down. She forced my face into her pussy, and I felt the cum oozing out onto my face. I tried to scream out, but again, only mumbled nonsense. Samantha let go and walked back over to Nick and sat on his lap. They started kissing and softly laughing.

"I'll let you sit and think about everything for a bit. Nick will come untie you later. We'll be upstairs in the meantime. Oh and I'm not sure where you'll sleep now. Nick and I are going to be in our main bedroom from here on out, so you'll need to figure it out," Samantha said walking off.

I sat there blankly staring off into space. What was this going to be like? Am I seriously about to have to see my wife get pleased by our own son all the time now?? This couldn't be real! I sat lost in my thoughts for God knows how long. I couldn't even move when Nick finally came and cut me free. That was the beginning of this life I love now.

******

So now, here I am months later. Kicked out of the living room, and laying in what use to be my sons room. I can't even remember the last day didn't have sex. And all I can do is jerk off and listen. Even Nichole cut me off after the whole camera incident. Said I was the reason she's the freebie for a whole police department.

Yep, that's me. Todd the Cuck