How We Started Pt. 03

Story Info
College visit threesome and sex at church.
3k words
4.28
24.2k
26

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 3 - How we started sleeping together by Frisky_Fam

I originally wrote this as a series of posts for an anonymous website to get some things out of my head. Some hated my posts, some loved them. For me, I feel better when I post, so I decided to switch to here where I can type as much as I want (rather than being character-limited). I didn't use names purposefully so for my posts so I kept that the same compiling them here. If I post again, I'll be sure to create some names for the characters and write more fluidly since I'm not limited to a set number of characters and certain words were "monitored". I take no credit for any similarities to any real life events.

Parts 1 -- 4 are old posts repurposed as submissions, so they aren't my best writing. Putting a bunch of posts together, I realize some of it gets tedious and repetitive. This is just how I posted it, so I'm letting it go. I don't expect many (any?) five-star reviews for these first few posts...

It had been almost two months since I posted (Part 2) and my son Ethan and I were about to go on our next college visit. I wrote: Things were pretty "normal" the last few weeks with my son. He was reasonably calm and didn't push too much for sex, more excited to wait for the next trip.

This week we took another trip to a school out of state. We scheduled it so that we would arrive for a mid-afternoon tour, stay in a hotel and return home the following day. The tour went great and my son was very relaxed at the start. Our tour guide was a younger college guy I'll call Zach, a current freshman who only really knew a little more than the brochure but who took us from building to building. I did notice Zach kept looking at my breasts and caught him checking out my ass in my leggings more than a couple of times. My son and he got along really well and I could tell my son was getting very excited about the school, or at least that's what I thought.

After the tour I was surprised -- honestly, completely surprised -- when my son asked Zach for a good restaurant to go to dinner, then asked Zach if he would like to join us. The plan had been that my son and I would go back to the hotel room after the tour and change clothes. I would wear something cute and my son and I would act like we were on a date. I look 10 or 15 years older, not the 22 years older I actually am, plus my son looks a little older than he is so the date thing works well. Instead I knew right away my son was thinking something more. I know he's been reading porn stories about having sex, and I think that's where he got this idea.

At the end of the tour we arranged to meet Zach in town at the restaurant that evening. As soon as we were in the car, I asked my son why he changed plans.

"I didn't change plans." he said, "I want to watch Zach when he sees you in your mini skirt. He was really checking you out, even when he was talking to me."

I was shocked and asked what my son was thinking.

"Nothing, just let's see."

I got a little nervous realizing my son was going to out us. I started to protest but he got really agitated and upset begging me to do it. I finally relented and got ready for dinner.

I had picked out an outfit to be causal but super cute for our "date." White pullover shirt with a deep V-neck that showed a decent amount of cleavage and that you could just see the middle of my white bra poking out. Tight red mini skirt with button fly partway down the front that just barely covered the bottom of my butt standing up, tight white lace thong and white keds. I bought this outfit specifically for my son, but now this Zach kid would see it too.

My son gave me a deep kiss after I got dressed. "You're so hot, Mom. Zach's going to go nuts!"

And he did. When Zach saw me his draw dropped open and his eyes went wide. The college-age hostess in the little black mini-dress gave me a slightly dirty look since I looked like a 30-something (okay, 40) on a date or whatever with two college guys. We sat at a small round high top table and I couldn't help but flash my underwear and couldn't cover them up when I sat. For the rest of the evening Zach stared mostly at my breasts and the exposed triangle of my thong between my legs and skirt hem. We couldn't drink and we were only having tapas for dinner, so we sat snacking and talking, both boys focusing their attention and gaze on me. The male server made sure to get good looks at my lap and chest too.

Towards the end of dinner my son asked Zach to show him where the bathroom was. I thought that odd at first since usually girls go to the bathroom together. They were gone a while. When they got back, Zach looked a little pale and was quiet. They sat and Zach stared at the table while my son spoke to me.

"Mom, can Zach come back to the hotel with us?"

I knew exactly what it all meant obviously so I just replied, "Are you serious?"

My son said, "Yes, he knows what we do and I thought maybe he could hang out with us."

I stared at the table too for a minute...Zach and I staring at the center of the table while my son waited for me to respond. Finally I quietly said "Ok" looking around to make sure no one heard what was going on...of course they didn't know, though I was getting looks and evil stares from the hostess. When I said "Ok" the buys both got a little more relaxed and my son started fidgeting ready to leave while Zach smiled at me. I got excited too and my nipples got hard! I couldn't help it. We got the check and got up to leave. I couldn't stop thinking about what we were about to do and my nipples stayed hard all the way out of the restaurant. The hostess actually gave my chest a glance as we left.

We Ubered back to the hotel. We walked in with my son's hand planted on my butt rubbing my ass through my skirt. I was so excited I didn't even care who saw. This was going to be my first threesome, let alone the fact my son would be there.

Once in the room my son had me sit on the edge of the bed as he told Zach, "She tastes amazing!"

They had me get up, pull up my skirt enough to remove my thong, and lean back on the bed. My hem was up just enough to expose my pussy. Zach got down on his knees and pushed my legs apart. He went down on me and began eating me out for ten minutes while my son stood sucking on the crotch of my thong. My son came over to me and began kissing me. Zach continued to eat me then he stood up and undid his pants. His penis didn't seem as long as my son's, but still looked very nice. My son pulled of his pants too as they pulled me towards the corner of the bed. Now Zach was positioned between my legs at the foot of the bed and my son was alongside the bed ready for me to blow him.

Zach felt heavenly as he entered me. My son moved closer and I took him into my mouth. As I blew him my son tried to undo my bra but couldn't get it. So with Zach in my pussy, I quickly reached back and unsnapped my bra. My son reached in and squeezed one breast while Zach leaned forward and stretched my V-neck even more to grope at my other breast. I stopped briefly when I felt Zach get a little harder and pump faster into me.

"Go slower," I said.

He stopped for a minute resting in my pussy to regain control. I kissed and licked at my son so that he wouldn't go too fast. I don't know how much longer it lasted, but I came once before the boys did and then we went until first Zach came in me then my son did.

Zach cleaned up and thanked us for the sex. He then said to my son, "I hope you decide to go here for college" and he said to me, "I hope you visit him often." The boys exchanged texts then Zach left.

After Zach left we stripped and I cleaned up so we could make out for a while. We didn't talk about Zach much until we went to bed.

My son spooned me and I said, "I don't know if we should have done that."

My son replied, "That was awesome watching him fuck you."

I spent a few minutes trying to explain how risky it was but it just made my son grow harder and soon he positioned himself to take me from behind while we spooned. We slept after that.

The next day this time, my son asked me to wear the red mini skirt for the trip home. I protested that his father couldn't see me dressed like this for a college visit trip. My son said I could always change just before we got home. He argued with me and pleaded for a little bit and seeing he wouldn't back down, I wore the skirt with a sweater and the keds. I put on a black nylon mesh thong and bra set. My son's plan was to finger me on the way home as he drove. We drove for almost an hour like this, my legs spread in the passenger seat while he leaned over a little awkwardly and fingered me. We eventually stopped at a scenic overlook that was quiet with just a few big trucks and I gave him a blowjob in the car. After that it was an uneventful ride home. We got home and same as before we filled my husband and daughter in on the college visit as if nothing else happened.

I know it was extremely risky, but now I don't regret it. I don't think I want my son to leave for college. I know it is better that he does, but the sex with him is amazing plus I've been able to keep it so I have sex with him and my husband so I get a lot of sex and it's very exciting. The threesome was risky but it felt unbelievable to have two young guys lust after me all night then take me at the end of the night. It makes me feel sexy which as I said before I don't always feel sexy, or at least not cute. He makes me feel special and desirable and it's so exciting for someone younger to be lusting after me.

I was asked about other sexual experiences with my son at this point, so I posted: Sorry for the long stories...it's so exciting to relive it in my head. I enjoy dressing up and having him see me as sexy, and I'm pretty much over the guilt of it all so now it's more fun.

Twice we've had sex at church, just as the service started. We made excuses to help set up for the service, while the other would excuse themselves to the rest room. Both times we went to a basement bathroom that isn't used except for cleaning and storage. He likes seeing me in a well-fitted church dress and I like having that just had sex feeling sitting in church. The second time was the riskiest because I wore a light green dress and near the end of the service my daughter warned me there was a stain on the back of my dress and gave me her sweater to cover it. I was mortified she'd know what it was from but I don't think she knew or knew enough to figure it out. I turned my son down the next time he asked for sex at the church, but I had to give him my thong to get him to stop begging. So that morning I sat in the pew without underwear but I guess that's no worse than sitting there with his sperm in me.

My husband and I always say we have a trusting marriage. I realize this flies in the face of it. But, I don't think he thinks much of me doing things alone with our son, so never really would guess what we're doing. It has gotten easier now that COVID restrictions aren't as bad and he's in the office more. MY son's school schedule gets him home early compared to my daughter, so we find times we can make love. It's usually in the laundry room or his bedroom because those rooms we can hear people coming into the house.

Right after that post about church, I had another episode to post about: We're not leaving for our next college visit yet, but today (Sunday) was already a very eventful day for me. We did it in church again and my son is trying to set me up to have another threesome.

We went to church as we always do and we volunteered to be ushers for the morning service. I told my husband Derek that he and my daughter Hannah could go into the service and my son and I would cover the doors after service began. We waited about two minutes after the start then I grabbed my son by the hand and took him to the basement bathroom. I couldn't stop thinking about the bathroom since my last post and I had to have sex there again.

I had on a flared flower print short sleeve dress that goes almost to my knees with a matching set of floral bra and thong underneath.

I said, "Please go down on me."

I led my son to the toilet where we could close the lid and I could sit. He pulled my thong to the side and put his mouth on me and began tonguing my clit then eating me out until I came. As soon as I came I stood up and bent over and he penetrated me from behind.

He whispered "oh Mom, oh Mom" as he fucked me.

It's still a little uncomfortable hearing that but it also makes me feel warm to be so close to my son this way. Yes, I know I shouldn't. Ethan came inside me as my pussy tightened around his shaft, then we quickly straightened up and went back upstairs. We had taken 7 minutes downstairs. If anyone had come in, they must have grabbed bulletins and gone in already so we lingered another minute or two then went into the service. I did panic inside for a minute as I realized my son never washed his mouth so I hope it wasn't obvious or smelled too much, but it all seemed okay. Doing it in church is extremely exciting even if it's very risky, or maybe that's why it's exciting.

I had to run out shopping right after church and my son made an excuse to go along. Ethan kept mentioning how hot the threesome was the last time we went on a college tour and how it was like the stories he's read. As we were running around we passed a store called Exhibit. Knowing what it is, my son pleaded with me to go inside.

I said no jokingly until he began pleading "Just go in, please just go in!" for a couple of minutes in the car.

He got very agitated and started swaying in his seat so I put my hand on his leg and said, "Okay." We came out with a new dress for me to wear when we go on the college trip. It's not for the tour, but for dinner or going out. For the store, it was as conservative as I could find. It's very clingy polyester and spandex, short and dark blue with some flowers printed on it. My son loves that it's called the "Don't Let Me Go" dress. He also begged me in the store to try a size smaller than my normal size. It's stretch so it fit and when I quickly opened the changing room door he started getting hard. I quickly closed the door but I bought the dress for the trip.

On the way home we only talked about our last trip and the threesome.

Then he says, "How 'bout if I use Tinder or MyLOL to find someone?" I was a little horrified he'd bring it up like this, so nonchalantly. I argued what we did should be a one-time thing. He replied "But it's so hot to watch you and also fuck you."

I said he was reading too much about sex online and what we're doing is already risky enough.

His argument back was, "...but we already did it. It's only when we go on trips. We don't have many more chances." He finally started to get quieter but then started to cry that he was disappointed.

I said, "Let's not talk about this right now, you can't go in the house crying."

He ended by asking, "So can I try it?"

I replied, "I don't know, but do not post face pictures of me."

When we got home I led my husband up to the bedroom and had him make love to me before a late lunch, all the while I thought about the idea of another threesome. That was my Sunday morning...