Howard is Ours Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum inside of me. Please fill me with your cum." She began to pant and beg as I fucked her. I didn't want to break eye contact with her but saw that she turned slightly to look at Howard. I followed her gaze. The man was still sitting on the chair watching with his hand rubbing his cum-soaked panties. "John's going to fill me with his cum, Honey." She panted out to him. "I can see that, sweetheart. Enjoy." He replied somewhat breathless himself.

Turning back to each other, our eyes locked once more, and I saw the hunger in her. Picking up my pace, I brought myself to the brink. She could tell I was ready and began to scream, "Yes, Yes, fill me, oh yes". I drove deep and held tight as I exploded deep inside of her. Her screams heralded yet another orgasm racking her body.

It was a long moment before she settled down; I stayed deep inside of her the whole time. My cock, though thoroughly spent, was still hard. Her eyes regained their focus on mine and a huge look of satisfaction covered her face. I kissed her again before slowly pulling our bodies apart and laying next to her. She reached down and slid her hand through the folds of her pussy and brought them to her lips. She tasted my cum for the first time. "Oh, this is awesome", she remarked. She nuzzled under my arm and into my chest holding me tight.

"Howard, I think you should come over here and clean John's cum from my pussy", she said lovingly. He did not hesitate, and practically jumped on the bed and dove between her spread thighs. "Make sure to clean it good, and then I want you to suck John's cock clean too."

I turned to Grace, as Howard feasted on her pussy. "While she is in lingerie or other female attire, the preference would be to call her Michelle." Grace smiled and said, "I'm sorry, I should be calling you Michelle." I whispered something else into her ear and her smile broadened. "Now, that's a good girl Michelle, you're doing a wonderful job of licking mommy's pussy." The reaction within Howard was obvious as Grace's head flew back with the pleasure of his licking. She was squeezing my hand tightly as the long awaited, Howard induced, orgasm washed over her. While it didn't last as long as her previous orgasm on my cock, she clearly enjoyed it. When she came down from her high, she said, "Thank you Michelle, that was wonderful, I think I'll have you dress up and do that more often. Now, clean daddy's cock like a good little girl." I felt Howard's hand on my cock as he slid into place. He was trembling. He had finally found what he desired most. Grace continued, "Make sure to get daddy good and hard, sweetheart, he's going to fuck you."

My cock began to harden again as Howard, as Michelle, sucked it clean of his wife's juices. He was clearly enjoying his new place. I told Grace that I had condoms in my bag by the door, and when she returned, she began to open the package. "Michelle, let me put this on daddy's cock." Reluctantly, Howard lifted his mouth away from my cock. "Take off those cum-soaked panties and give them to me." Ever obedient, he did what he was told. She then instructed him to lean over the side of the bed with his feet on the floor. She rubbed the cum covered panties on my condom covered cock and asked me if I was ready. I moved behind Howard. As I lined up to enter him, she balled up the panties and held them in front of Howard's face. "Open up Michelle, let's not let the neighbors hear you scream."

With just the lubrication of his cum, I probed against his opening. I was amazed that I was able to enter him so easily; usually it took twenty or so minutes with a dildo to open him up. I slid in slowly and as I gained a rhythm, I began to fuck him in earnest. It was much later that he admitted to us that he had not only cleaned himself out before I arrived, but had his large plug inserted for almost an hour.

Grace watched with great pleasure as I fucked her husband. She marveled at how easily he took it, and how happy he appeared to be. The added humiliation of having panties, soaked in his own cum, balled up in his mouth didn't seem to bother him at all. She stood beside me, and we embraced and kissed as I continued to fuck him. "I am going to enjoy this new arrangement; yes, I think so." She said with pride.

I whispered into her ear once more and she pulled back from me with a surprised look on her face, though she didn't say anything. Since I had cum already, I wasn't about to cum anytime soon; and I didn't want to hurt him, I stopped and pulled out. I said to Howard as he moved to stand up, "Michelle, take the panties out of your mouth and put them back on and go wait for us in the tub." His face lit up like a Christmas tree; he practically ran for the bathroom.

"Oh my gawd, I thought that was just some fantasy he was writing about in his emails", commented Grace as she watched her lingerie wearing husband race to the bathroom. I replied, "No, it's real. He loves to be peed on; come on." I led her to the bathroom.

"Michelle, lay back in the tub." Howard was already standing in the tub when we arrived, now he lay down with his feet on the tap end. "Grace, do you want to participate?" She eagerly nodded in the affirmative. Helping her, she entered the tub and stood on either side of Howard's legs; it was the only place she could place her feet and stand on her own. I moved closer to Howard's head and positioned myself with cock in hand. "You can start anytime", I said to Grace. It was only a few short moments before her stream began to flow over her husband's body. She was giggling with glee as her pressure increased and she tried to maneuver her stream over him. I started to pee as well, aiming my stream first at his bra covered chest, then up to his face. Grace gasped as Howard opened his mouth and accepted my stream into it.

"Michelle, you may join us." Grace showed confusion for a short moment and then realized that Howard had pulled his panties down just enough to release his cock and start peeing on himself. She looked at me in amazement. When we were all spent, I instructed Howard to stand and turn on the shower to let Grace wash her feet and legs. I helped her out of the tub and said, "Michelle, get cleaned up, and remain naked until we decide what you should wear going forward; and remain in the bathroom until we call you." He began to shower and wash himself. I helped Grace dry off and we went back to the bedroom, closing the connecting door behind us. She hugged me tight, and we kissed for a long time. "I am so happy that we did this. I never thought that this would happen if I met you. This is beyond my wildest fantasies of this day." "I'm glad you're happy, and that we were able to share this experience." I replied. She added, "now what?"

We sat on the bed, both of us still naked, and discussed ideas. After a bit we decided that we couldn't really decide anything permanent, so we came up with an interim idea. We headed back to the bathroom and found Howard naked and waiting as instructed. I told him, "Michelle, Grace has laid out some clothing for you on the chair. Go get dressed and then strip the bed and start washing the sheets. When you return, grab fresh sheets, and make the bed. We are going to shower and get cleaned up." Howard smiled and left the room. I grabbed his arm and brought him into a kiss. He kissed me back with passion. I broke the kiss and he proceeded to do as he was told. Grace set the show and grabbed some fresh towels for us, we both entered the tub and began washing each other.

Back in the bedroom, Howard had just finished making the bed and said, "I have the washing machine ready to go, I just need to turn it on. I've done everything else; what should I do now." He stood there wearing a fresh matching set of pink panties and bra. Grace had also laid out a pair of black thigh-high stay-up stockings, which he now wore. He looked very nice in his lingerie, and his cock was bulging slightly in the tight material. "How do you like your outfit?" I asked him, as I put my clothes back on. "I like it very much, thank you", Howard replied.

Grace had finished dressing as well and said, "Michelle, after dinner, I will be going with John to his house now. I'll leave the car here and call you when you need to pick me up. I intend to meet Kristina and the three of us will need to talk about your future. Now, let's have dinner." Howard looked at her and was about to protest. She continued, "You can put on a pair of pants and shirt over top to barbeque, then remove them when your done putting it away. You can also wear them when you come to pick me up but keep the lingerie on underneath." He grabbed his pants and shirt and went back out to start cooking the burgers.

The gleam in Howard's eyes was evidence of his happiness. He chose to sit with us at dinner wearing just his lingerie. "I'm very happy that you are now aware of everything." He said this to Grace with a smile and obvious joy. She said she too was happy everything was out in the open, "but now that it is, things around here will change a bit for you. I hope you're ready for that." "I am!" he replied enthusiastically. Then he turned to me and said, "John, I'm also very grateful that you fucked Grace. I could tell she was well satisfied by you. It has been something I have not been able to give her. Thank you so much for being here to take care of her needs."

Before I could respond, Grace said, "He will be taking care of my needs going forward. You will get to watch sometimes, and get to clean up sometimes, but don't expect that we will have you watching us all the time. You must be content with that." She had hardly paused for a moment when Howard replied, "I'm good with all of that. I feel that John is the best lover you can have. He has always satisfied me, and while I understand that I cannot be involved or watching all the time, I do hope that you will include me or let me watch from time to time. I also hope that I will continue to have the pleasure of being fucked by John as well."

At this, both of them looked to me. "Michelle, I am sure that I will continue to fuck you; but, of course, Grace and Kristina's needs will be prioritized. I foresee times where you will be present and participating why I fuck Grace and/or Kristina. Your talent at getting me hard and cleaning up will be well appreciated by all of us." He smiled at me and said, "thank you".

As we cleaned up, Howard put his pants and shirt back on to put the BBQ away. When he came back in, he quickly stripped back to the lingerie. Grace and I were in the bedroom as she got ready to leave with me. When we returned, she was carrying a dress. "Michelle, I want you to put this on and wear it until you to pick me up." Howard didn't hesitate a second to take and don the dress.

I gathered my things, and a bag that Grace had thrown together. "Michelle, we were talking while you were outside. Grace will be staying the night with us, and you will come to pick her up tomorrow. You will arrive at my place at 11:00AM, wearing this lingerie. Grace has given you a dress to wear, which looks very pretty on you by the way, and there is a nightgown on the bed for you to sleep in. If you should happen to cum in this lingerie, you will still wear it to my place. In addition, she has left a few things out on the bed that you may have."

Grace took over, "Michelle, while you are here alone, I want you to clean out your underwear drawer and put them in a bag. You will not need them anymore. I also want you to clean out anything from the closet that you can donate. You will need the drawer for your new panties and bras, and the closet for any dresses, skirts, and tops we will get you. Also, I want you to bring out all the lingerie, clothing, and toys you have stashed away. Bring all your stash to John's place tomorrow so we can look it over. We will be going shopping tomorrow afternoon to get clothes and lingerie for you. As of now, you will only wear women's panties, and you will wear women's clothes in the house."

"I understand." Howard said this with conviction and a certain amount of excitement. It was what he was looking for, but I felt there was something else that he wanted to be assured of as well, I saw the questions burning in his eyes, but he wasn't saying anything. I knew, better than Grace, what things he liked to do. We did some of them today with him, but there were a few others that I'm sure he was wondering about right now.

"Michelle, I agree with Grace's expectations of you, but I think there are a few others that we should address as well. First and foremost, like today, you will be subjected to golden showers whenever we feel like it. In fact, it might be wise for you to accompany any of us to the bathroom, unless you are otherwise engaged in some other activity that we have put you to. In this way you can be used accordingly by each of us. You will need to practice drinking our pee directly from us as needed." I saw the glimmer in his eyes increase. "Also, I feel there will be times that your performance might not be as required, and additional motivation will be required. As such, you should be prepared to be spanked at any time by any of us." At this Grace saw the gleam in his eyes bursting.

"You like to be spanked?" she asked him.

"Yes." He replied simply. She smiled at him then turned back to me and said, "This will be fun."

As we gathered our things, I saw Howard rubbing his cock through the lacy panties. I put down Grace's bag and went back to him. Grace watched not knowing what I was doing. I kissed Howard and dropped to my knees. I kissed his cock through the panties and then pulled it out through the leg opening. I sucked his small cock as he moaned. It didn't take long, with all the excitement, before he let out a small scream and flooded my mouth with his cum. I slid my hand up his shaft to get the last of it before standing and kissing him, open mouthed, to share his load with him. Grace watched and smiled as she saw Howard kissing and swallowing his cum from my mouth.

He licked the last of it from my chin and said, "thank you". At that Grace and I left.

In the car Grace let out a whirlwind of questions; eager to find out when this started, how it started, what Howard is like, on and on. I tried hard to answer her questions quickly, but it seemed I got through part of an explanation only to drive more questions. This went on for about 15 or the 20-minute ride back to my place. She had stopped, probably to take a breath and absorb everything. As I was entering my neighborhood she said, "One more question, what is Kristina going to say about you bringing me home?"

Coyly I asked, "before or after she kisses you deeply on the lips?" She looked at me and a smile grew broad across her face, and she stopped talking.

The silence lasted only a few moments when she blurted out, "Is he a good fuck?"

"Well, to be honest, he's the first man I ever fucked, so I don't have a lot to compare it to. I've only had anal sex with a woman twice in my life and they were both firsts for them as well, so it can't compare. As for Howard, he does seem to enjoy being fucked; and I do like the feel of his tight ass on my cock."

It was then that I turned into my driveway. She had a look of apprehension as I helped her out of the car and led her into the house. Before we had left, I had sent a message to Kristina telling her we were both coming over. She had asked about Howard too and I just replied, "long interesting story". She just sent back a smiley face. Now, the woman I loved stood up from the sofa as Grace and I walked into the house. "Grace, this is my wife, Kristina. Kristina, this is Howard's wife, Grace."

Grace started to say hello, but Kristina took her into her arms and hugged the woman. Soft words were spoken between them before they kissed. Their kiss lasted a few long moments. I smiled and put Grace's bag into the bedroom. When I returned, Kristina met me halfway and hugged and kissed me as well.

I went to make coffee as the women sat next to each other on the sofa. Kristina had asked for details and Grace was proudly explaining how she had learned about Howard and me, and then went into the juicy details of the day. "Kristina, I have to tell you, it was fucking incredible when John started eating me out. I have never had such an experience." Kristina smiled at me and said, "He is a master with his tongue."

"And his cock!" said Grace, "I couldn't believe how long he lasted when he fucked me. I came at least three more times. I mean, I never."

"I'm very proud of him." Said Kristina smiling at me. "He knows how to treat a woman," Back to Grace, she said, "and I'm very happy that you had such a wonderful experience." Turning back to me once more, she added with a huge smile, "I'm sure it won't be the last; I can see it in his eyes, he's ready to fuck both of us right now."

"Then we shouldn't keep him waiting, should we?" said Grace with a huge grin. The three of us stood up, Kristina took Grace's hand and led her to the bedroom. "Let's go, but I'd like to taste you first, if you don't mind."

"I'd love that," replied Grace, "but I didn't clean up after John fucked me last, there's probably still remnants of him down there."

"Even better" said Kristina as she lightly pushed Grace down onto the bed. Kristina lifted the other woman's dress and pulled her panties off. She saw the stains of leaked cum on them and knew she was in for an added treat. Discarding the panties on the floor, she moved right in and began licking at Grace's snatch. Grace moaned loudly at the pleasure. By now I was naked and kneeling on the bed watching the action. Grace reached over and grabbed my cock and began stroking it. "Let me suck you" she said to me. I moved closer and soon my cock was being massaged by her lips and tongue.

I thought, "this is only the beginning".

12