Howl at the Moon - Theo's Story

Story Info
A gay werewolf finds his true love.
6.1k words
4.44
6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So this is a semi-continuation of my Hungry Like The Wolf series. I guess I'm challenging myself. I wanted to write something deeper instead of just an "action" story. I've never written a LGBT story before. So I don't mean any offense to the LGBT community. Here I go!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Theo had know that he was gay from an early age. He couldn't exactly put his finger on when it happened but he knew. Unfortunately, for Theo he belonged to an extremely conservative werewolf pack ruled over by Cian. Cian had been the Alpha for centuries. He never tolerated differences and those who disobeyed were punished with death or banishment.

For better or worse, out in the world of "mortals" things in the LGBT community were changing. However, they mostly stayed the same, especially in conservative Wyoming. But, the modern era was coming to Wyoming and a LGBT nightclub had opened in Cheyenne. Theo was too shy to go at first but since his best friend Finn had been banished by Cian there wasn't much to do. So one fall evening, Theo summoned up all his courage and went.

He walked up to the bar. "Rum and coke, please." He asked the bartender.

"It's your first time here isn't it?" questioned the bartender.

"Is it that obvious? I'm Theo by the way. I just don't know what to do. I'm so nervous. Do I just go up and hit on men? How do I know if I like them?" asked Theo as he blushed a deep red.

"Well, why don't you just start talking to people about everyday stuff,sports, the weather or whatever. See if you like them and whatever happens happens. Best of luck! I'm Jordan by the way. Feel free to talk to me if you need any encouragement or advice!" said Jordan winking.

Theo grabbed his drink and started walking amidst the crowd. The music was louder and more modern than he liked. Theo was nervous around strangers and humans. The men at the club fit both bills. Theo was always a bit afraid his wolf side might come out and he'd bite them. He had to be careful otherwise he could expose his pack like Finn had.

Theo sought safety and went back to the bar. Theo felt like a chicken but he felt he could talk to the bartender. Jordan and Theo spent the whole night talking. By the time the bar was closing the two realized they wanted to spend more time together.

Theo knew he had to take action. He was timid but his wolf took action.

"Say...ummm Jordan...I was wondering if you'd like to go biking this weekend. There are some great trails outside Cheyenne. You can see the entire prairie! It's all golden and purple because fall is here. The sumac is turning red. It's beautiful to see. Come and bike with me?" questioned Theo.

"It's a date." stated Jordan as he winked at Theo again. Theo just blushed.

Jordan and Theo met up that weekend and biked. They biked far and evening was falling when the couple returned to Cheyenne.

"Oh...it's getting cold out here on the prairie. I wish I'd brought my jacket. But, it's mixed up with all my other moving supplies. Dam!" stated Jordan.

"You're moving? I thought you were a bartender here. Don't you like Cheyenne?" questioned Theo. He had just made a friend, who he hoped could be his lover. It figured that Jordan would be moving. But, that was just how his life went. Nothing ever quite seemed to work out for him.

"Calm down silly, don't freak out! I like you too. I'm just moving across town. I could really use some help. If you know anyone who has a pickup truck that would be great! I don't have much stuff but it's enough that I can't fit it all in the back of my car." stated Jordan. The couple were done with their bike ride now and Jordan was rubbing his shoulders to keep out the cold.

"Take my jacket, I've always been warm blooded." said Theo. He knew, as much as he wanted to, that the time wasn't right to tell Jordan that he was a werewolf. "Uhmm...I'm going to borrow a pick-up truck from my boss and I'll help you move tomorrow. If that's good for you."

Jordan nodded. "I really appreciate that Theo. I don't have many friends here...well real friends. That is people who would miss me if I was gone. I just have work friends. Even though my family lives in town, I don't talk to them. They don't accept who I am."

"Till, tomorrow then." said Theo as he dropped Jordan off at his apartment. Then he drove back to "The Wolves' Den" bar. "Shit, shit, shit." Theo wondered "where am I going to get a pick-up truck that can impress Jordan? Cian only lets us use that old pick-up from the early 90s. Ever since Finn got into that car accident he's been so harsh on the pack's car usage. Then again Cian does have that beautiful Ford F-150. It's fully loaded. I'll only use it for about 3 hours, Cian won't even know it's gone. I'll wash it after I'm done."

Theo figured after all he had given the pack, he was due. He would borrow Cian's pickup. Jordan was his friend, with potential to be more and Jordan needed help moving. So he was willing to break the rules to help Jordan.

The next morning, Theo arrived at Jordan's apartment at 6am. He knocked. There was no answer. So he knocked again.

"I'm coming, i'm coming...god dammit." came a voice. Jordan came and opened the door. Theo couldn't help but notice that Jordan was shirtless and had morning wood. Jordan's appearance made Theo blush and quake with desire.

"Uhmm...I came to help you move? We're still doing that aren't we?" questioned Theo.

"Yeah...but it's six in the morning. I was thinking you'd come around at like 10. I haven't even started boxing my stuff up yet. It's going to be awhile. But, come in, come in. I'll put on some coffee." Jordan opened the apartment door and Theo went in.

"Can I get you anything to eat? Cheerios, bacon?" questioned Jordan.

"Oh, I'll have some bacon. It's great right off the stove, hot and crispy."

"So I take it you're not a vegan then?" teased Jordan.

"Not a vegan at all. Too much of a carnivore for that." Theo scarfed the bacon down as soon as Jordan fried it. He looked like he was expecting more. Jordan thought that if Theo was a dog, he would be jumping up on the counter, searching for every last bite. This made Jordan wonder what his friend had done all night. He hoped his friend hadn't skipped sleeping and breakfast just for him.

"We should probably get started on packing then. I'll go fold my clothes and put my stuff in boxes. It'll take two or three hours. We should be done by 10. Then we have the rest of the day ahead of us."

"I'll take out some bigger items and put them in the Ford." stated Theo. Jordan just watched as Theo grabbed his sofa, which had to weigh at least seventy pounds and hauled it down two flights of stairs to the pickup truck.

"You're a lot stronger than I thought...spend alot of time at the gym?" questioned Jordan.

"Not really, I have a fast metabolism. I also do alot of lifting and running outside. You know?" stated Theo.

Theo didn't want to reveal that he was a werewolf yet. He just liked being with Jordan. It was great that they were just hanging out. He hadn't had a good friend since Finn had disappeared.

Jordan just nodded and continued packing. Thanks to Jordan's diligence and Theo's supernatural strength the couple was done by 9 and had finished setting up Jordan's new apartment by 9:30.

"I don't know what to say Theo. It's been so much fun hanging out, do you want to go out for brunch or something?" questioned Jordan.

"Uhmm...no I really have to be getting home. This is my boss's truck and he doesn't know it's gone. But, I hope to see you another time. I could come by the club or we could go biking or something...this was fun." stated Theo.

Jordan watched Theo get into the truck and leave. He thought about Theo's story. Was Theo nervous about coming out to his family? Did he feel ashamed of who he was? Were the pressures of Wyoming's repressive society getting to him? Did Theo trust Jordan?"

Theo got back to The Wolves' Den. There seemed to be some big ruckus inside the bar, nearly all of the pack was there. He looked to Leif who was outside the bar smoking.

"Finn is back." stated Leif as he took another drag on his cigarette. It was like for him Finn had never been gone. Theo just smiled! Finn had been his best friend. He was the only one who had ever stood up to Cian. Now Finn was back and they could spend some time together.

When Theo entered the bar, Cian and Finn were in a huge argument about Finn's reappearance. Cian kept insulting Finn over women and criticized Finn's past.

Theo knew that Finn had always been a player. Finn was daring. He played fast and loose with the rules of Cian's werewolf pack. But, after fifty years, Theo thought it was time to let bygones be bygones.

Cian had "nicely" given Finn one day to reconnect with his old pack. It wasn't enough time for Theo to reminisce with Finn about their adventures. All Finn basically had time for was to say "hi" to Theo.

Theo didn't mind though. He was glad that Finn had stopped by. Theo hoped that the fact that Cian had even let Finn in meant things were changing for the better. Hopefully, he and Jordan could be together.

Finn followed Cian's rules. But, Theo now felt with Jordan in his life he had a new destiny. He could finally be who he was meant to be. Still Theo missed his friend. He hoped that Finn would take Dr. Blake's advice. Theo wanted Finn to come back later with his new girlfriend. Finn was his friend.

Theo didn't want to seem to eager in his pursuit of Jordan so he waited till Wednesday to go back to the gay club. Jordan looked up from the bar when Theo entered and beamed. His new friend had come back. Theo hadn't been intimated and ran away.

"Rum and coke, right?" questioned Jordan. Theo nodded and fished out his wallet.

"On the house, it's the least I can do for you helping me move. We should go out...like out to dinner just you and me. It'll be nice, we can be together." Jordan wondered if he was pushing things to fast. He knew that Theo was shy about his homosexuality. Would he want to appear in public with Jordan?

Theo took a long sip of his rum and coke. He wanted to go out with Jordan, he really did. But, how could he make Jordan understand about him being a werewolf? Somehow it had worked out for Finn but then Finn had always been lucky. He could tell Jordan was waiting.

"How about just a bike ride for now?" questioned Theo.

It wasn't what Jordan had been expecting but it was a start.

"Sounds great to me, just not at 6 am again. I'm not a morning person. Let's try for 10 at the earliest. You know where I live! Pick me up." stated Jordan.

"Deal." said Theo.

Theo, who needed little sleep, arrived at Jordan's at 10. It was the time that Jordan had said to meet after all. Jordan greeted him at the front door. He wasn't wearing a shirt and Theo took in his muscular body.

"Oh...it's 10. You really get here on time. I didn't think you'd be here at 10...still so early. Lemme go get dressed." stated Jordan with a yawn.

Theo put on coffee and explored the apartment that he had helped set up just a few days ago. To his surprise, there were a bunch of boxes piled up. Hadn't Jordan unpacked?

The kettle whistled and Theo made coffee. Jordan came out of the shower. He looked handsome with his hair still wet and dripping onto his white t-shirt. Theo handed him a cup of coffee and pointed at the boxes.

"What's up with the new stuff Jordan?" questioned Theo.

"Well, I was at an estate sale the other day trying to get some stuff for my new apartment. I found the coolest old albums! Look at them! There were some old local radio DJs from back in the 1950s: Black Panther and the Wolf--"We Stay up Late at Night and Howl at the Moon, Playing Tunes for You".

When Jordan pulled the album out, Theo had to smile because back in the 1950s, he and Finn had been the late night DJs for the local radio station KPMG. Theo was the wolf and Finn was Black Panther because of his Jaguar car. Theo mostly had all his money from the radio station but Finn had spent it all on fun. That was typical of Finn.

Jordan and Finn went on their bike ride. It was longer than before. It wore both of them out. Night was falling when they got back to Jordan's apartment. "I have some beer in the fridge. Want one? Then we could watch the Green Bay Packers vs Minnesota Vikings football game. Maybe get a pizza?" asked Jordan. He really wanted to spend more time with Theo. He hoped that Theo wanted to spend more time with him too. If Theo stayed later in the evening maybe one day he would be willing to spend the whole night.

"That sounds great!" stated Theo. He went in with Jordan and the couple had the date night that Jordan wanted. (Jordan hoped it was a date night, he didn't know if Theo was on board.) The Packers game started.

"Why do you think these teams have such an intense rivalry? They're both great states. Woods, lakes, animals...I'd love to visit Minnesota someday. They say all kinds of animals roam those northern woods on the Canadian border. All sorts of birds, moose, lynx...even wolves! Wouldn't it be great to see some wolves in the wild? They say wolves used to live here in Wyoming but they haven't been seen for years. That's sad, I just love to see one in real life, wrap my arms around it or something...nah I know that's silly it would probably...not it would attack me. Don't pay any attention to me. I've been drinking. Wow, look at that it's 1:30, the day really flies by doesn't it? I'd better let you get home." stated Jordan.

Suddenly, the time and being nervous about being gay didn't matter to Theo. They had a great evening as a couple. Jordan just looked so handsome and Theo wanted him. Theo just trusted his instincts.

"So...ummm Jordan, I know it's late but I was thinking...hoping if we could get it on?" questioned Theo timidly.

"There's no need to be nervous around me Theo. Why do you think I brought you here? I want to be with you!" Jordan kissed Theo on the cheek reassuringly.

Now that Theo had summoned his courage, Theo could no longer contain his wolf. "I want you, so badly baby." said Theo as he kissed Jordan, pinning him against the sofa.

Jordan laughed. Theo was so eager. "Okay..let's just go to the bedroom. Jordan led Theo to his bedroom.

Once they actually got to the bedroom Theo seemed to lose all of his excitement. He was petrified now that they were actually here. Theo was frightened that he might do something wrong. What if Jordan didn't like it? Jordan had experience so Jordan took the lead.

Jordan kept his eyes on the nervous Theo as Theo unbuttoned Jordan's shirt. His hands were shaking. Jordan didn't know if it was from nervousness or excitement. Theo just stared at Jordan's muscular chest. Jordan was more handsome than he could believe. Jordan was his!

Theo lifted his own t-shirt over his head and tossed it to the floor. His gaze barely left the amazing man beneath him as Theo struggled to undo both their jeans. At last with both their clothes discarded, Theo lay in Jordan's arms naked.

Theo knew that Jordan was glorious...perfection...he ran his hand up and down Jordan's muscular chest. Theo's hand traced the line of each muscle. Soon the hands were accompanied by kisses from Theo.

His actions drew a sigh of pleasure from Jordan that spurred his desire. His cock grew hard against Jordan's thigh. Then slowly, hesitantly Theo snaked his hand down to Jordan's cock. At first, his hand lingered trepidatiously. He looked at Jordan and Jordan winked. Theo took that as a sign of encouragement. He started working his hand up and down.

Jordan's moans of pleasure made Theo want Jordan more than he had thought possible to want anyone. Jordan was the light of his life. His salvation. The old pack rules no longer mattered. Theo knew he had a new fate, a new world, a lover. Theo could be himself around Jordan. His true mate!

Theo just enjoyed the sight of Jordan's reactions to his ministrations. Jordan was eager, willing and in bliss. Gathering up even more courage, Theo kissed his way down and took Jordan's cock in his mouth. He heard Jordan give out a little gasp. Jordan's sounds of pleasure only drove Theo on. He picked up his speed working up and down his lover's turgid cock.

Soon Jordan's cock was engulfed. Theo moved his head up and down, settling into a familiar rhythm. He swirled his tongue against Jordan. His fingers moved up to caress Jordan's ball sack, stroking the sensitive skin over and over until his lover openly whimpered and squirmed on the bed. Jordan's hands were twisting in the sheets. He needed release.

Theo couldn't smile, exactly-his lips were wrapped too tightly around Jordan's hard cock for that. But he was happy. He knew his lover was in ecstasy.

It was so easy to bring Jordan pleasure that Theo didn't even have to think about it. His lips and tongue knew exactly how to caress Jordan's turgid cock, just where to lick the tiny fold of skin right below the tip.

"I'm gonna cum!" Jordan cried out in warning.

Theo pulled back and watched as Jordan intensely came. His lover twisted in the sheets and let our cries of bliss.

After Jordan, had finished his orgasm, he pulled Theo to him. Theo openly accepted Jordan. He parted his arms...his hand flexed against Jordan's back as the lovers met against Jordan's muscular chest. It was an amazing feeling as Theo eagerly merged his mouth with Jordan's again and again. Theo's tongue outlined Jordan's lips teasingly. Theo held nothing back.

He wanted his Jordan to have everything. The lovers were in sync. Theo wanted to give everything to Jordan. He was the one. Jordan was Theo's world. His one and only true mate!

"I don't know why I was so scared before." laughed Theo from under Jordan. He smiled up at Jordan and kissed him.

"Well, none of that matters now. Let's go take a shower, you're all dirty and need to be cleaned off." stated Jordan as he led Theo to his small shower. He started the water and Theo stepped in.

It was Jordan's turn to look at Theo. He marveled at how the water beaded across his lover's strong chest and flowed down to his cock. It was then that Jordan realized Theo's cock was still hard. He wanted to bring his lover as much pleasure as Theo had brought him.

Jordan went behind Theo and started stroking Theo's cock. He squeezed Theo's butt. After only a few strokes Theo came. Theo turned with both a look of horror and apology to Jordan

"I'm sorry Jordan, I didn't mean to cum that soon. I've just never been touched there before..ever. It's been so long and.." started Theo with a look of sorrow on his face.

"It's okay...I understand...Theo you don't have to apologize to me ever." stated Jordan as he stopped Theo's apology with a deep kiss. "Now let's get you cleaned up." Jordan continued washing his lover off until Theo was clean and the water had gone cold.

The couple went to bed. Jordan soon drifted off to sleep but Theo stayed up looking at the ceiling. Theo's face was red. He had done it! He had actually been with a man. A man he desired. Where did he want to go from here? What did Jordan think of their experience and how would he explain it to his pack? Theo only had questions.

The next morning Theo and Jordan shared coffee. They kissed each other goodbye and went to work.

When he arrived, there was a huge brawl at "The Wolves Den". Theo couldn't help but wonder what the hell was happening. Cian, with his steadfast traditions, kept the peace. Theo walked in just in time to hear Cian call a very pretty woman who accompanied Finn

"A slut".

Theo just hovered at the door. Finn had caused enough unrest among the pack by simply reappearing. What would Finn do now that Cian had called his woman "a slut"? Having known Finn for so long, Theo could tell it was difficult for Finn to reign in his temper.

12