Hroth Tricks The Orc Queen

Story Info
An orcish warrior queen is tricked by a crafty traveler.
5.8k words
4.03
5.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hroth had spent the last three years travelling the world, and before that, had spent forty-three years without an honest day's work. He only cared for three things - beer, sleep and women. But he'd never been attractive. He was fat, short and bald, so he went travelling to blow all his (dubiously earned) money on exotic whores. His time away from homeland meant he did not know what had happened there since he'd left. So when he began to cross a narrow rope bridge between two mountaintops as part of his journey back home, he did not recognise the orc warrior woman on the other side of the bridge.

He didn't even realise she was there at first. He was too busy focusing on not looking down as he shuffled along the rickety bridge, gripping the ropes on either side tightly as he stepped on each wooden plank, one by one, and he was so focused he didn't even see her until he felt his head collide with something soft, yet firm - he looked up and snapped out of his reverie to finally see the face of an orc woman looking down at him with revulsion.

She was tall, tall enough that he had to crane his neck up to make out her facial features. The wavy brown bangs of a long ponytail framed her face. Her skin was green and smooth, her cheekbones and chin were sharply defined. Her thick lips were contorted in a grimace that curled around two little tusks protruding from her lower teeth, while she looked down a long and slender nose at him with a hateful look in her emerald eyes. It was so hateful he felt genuine fear looking into them.

"Get out of my chest, lecher," she said, her voice husky and dripping with contempt.

Hroth took a moment to process what she said, then looked down from her face - sure enough, he'd managed to walk directly into the orc warrior's ample breasts, covered in nothing but a fur breastband, without even realising it.

"Ah, my bad," said Hroth, unable to make eye contact with the terrifying orcish warrior as he carefully shuffled backwards. "I didn't notice you there."

He got a better look at the orc woman as he moved back. Her breasts were comfortably large as he'd found out earlier, but she also had large hips (and a fine ass to go with them, he bet) hidden barely by a tight fur loincloth, while the rest of her green skin was on display - her midriff, arms and legs all bare, revealing a chiseled form, from well-defined abs to toned biceps and powerful thighs and calves. Her muscles didn't take away from her curves - rather, they made them stronger, tighter and better defined, and made her body a real turn-on for Hroth to feast his eyes on even as he trembled in fear at the sight of her. He remembered fucking a redheaded whore with a body like that in Gaelway - a warrior woman who'd fallen on hard times after her homeland was brought to peace, and sold her famously fit body to strangers for gold... it was an expensive few nights, but it was worth it.

"Who do you think you're talking to? My eyes are up here, worm," The orc said. "The fact that you've even touched me is cause enough for me to chop off your balls."

He chuckled nervously. "Let's not get so hasty, miss. Me running into you was an honest mistake."

"I'm sure it was," she said, rolling her eyes. "Now move out of the way before I cut you down."

He looked around - there wasn't enough room for him to move out of the way without him falling off the rope bridge, so the only real way for him to get out of the way would be to...

"...But if you want me to move out of the way, I'll need to walk all the way backwards across the bridge," he said.

"Then you'll do that," said the orc woman, "Or I'll chop off your balls and throw you off."

"But the bridge is a mile long, and I'm so much closer to your side than mine! It'll take me hours to get there!"

She grinned, flashing her tusks and pointed teeth. "Then you'll walk backwards for hours until we're back to where you started, and then I'll chop off your balls once we reach the end - I think that's a fair trade..."

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and anger. "Wha - what do you - why?" he stammered out. "Why are you doing this? Just because I accidentally ran into your tits, you're gonna make me walk backwards a mile over a gigantic chasm and chop off my balls at the end?! How do you even justify that?"

She laughed without humour. "Oh, you really don't know who I am, do you? I'm guessing from your accent, you're from Gautland, returning home after a long journey, aren't you, human?"

"I might be... what does that have to do with anything?"

"Well, traveler, a bit of an update - " she leaned forward, making the rope bridge rock dangerously, and whispered in a mocking voice, " - Gautland is destroyed."

He couldn't believe what he was hearing. "What do you mean, destroyed?"

"I killed all the men and took the women back to my tribe to keep them as my slave-concubines... do you still not recognise me, human?"

Hroth's eyes widened as he realised who he was standing before - Brenna, Queen of Orcheim, who somehow had the strength to fight an entire army single-handedly, and did so when she killed every last capable warrior of the orcs by ripping out a mountain and dropping it on top of them, leaving only her to be uncontested as their queen. She was known to go on raids to foreign lands and wipe them out entirely just to feed her insatiable lust for battle, and lust for concubines... and she had destroyed Hroth's homeland, with everyone he knew either dead or enslaved. Hroth felt his blood boiling as he looked at her disgustingly smug grin.

"Chopping off your balls would be a mercy, since you dared to touch a queen," growled Brenna, "so start shuffling backwards, eunuch-to-be."

He did as he was instructed, slowly walking backwards as Brenna walked towards him so the pair moved slowly back along the bridge, but his mind was on overdrive - he'd be damned if he'd let her castrate him after she eradicated his people from the face of the earth, and he was determined to figure out a plan. He looked around for anything, anything at all that could help him - the ropes, the wooden planks, the giant axe on Brenna's back, her tits -

Her tits?

There was something odd about that fur breastband around her tits, like they were calling out to him for some reason... he was reminded of a story a slave with a headscarf he met in Al-Aybirya had told him while he was fucking her breasts - apparently, there was once a legendary breastband created by a pagan goddess of love that gave its wearers superhuman strength, and it went mysteriously missing one day... and then he told the bitch to shut up and turn around so he could stick it up her ass.

Looking at the ropes and the rickety planks of the bridge, he put the pieces of a plan together in his head. It took all his willpower not to grin at it.

He patiently kept walking backwards... backwards... backwards... Brenna's threatening gaze constantly on him... until he found it - a plank that strained desperately under his weight that he knew she would avoid, except...

He took a deep breath and leaped as far backwards on the rope bridge as possible, causing it to ripple from the shock. Brenna stumbled forward at the sudden movement, and without looking put a heavy foot on the half-rotten plank, causing it to shatter and her to yelp as she fell through. With lightning reflexes, she grabbed onto one of the ropes of the bridge to keep herself from tumbling below. Now she was merely dangling over the chasm instead of falling through it.

"Treacherous bastard!" she screamed. "I'll rip your fucking head off!"

She tried to pull herself up, but froze in fear once she began to hear snapping - the fibres of the rope were too weak for the force she was applying on them, and were slowly breaking under the strain. If she kept pulling herself up, they'd surely break, and she'd surely fall to her death.

"Simple solution," said Hroth gleefully. "Turn off that ridiculous strength of yours. Take off the breastband."

Her eyes widened. "You - how did you know - "

"A very nice lady in Al-Arbirya who I introduced anal sex to. Now hurry up. Let's see those tits!"

Brenna groaned in annoyance as she fumbled with the breastband, carefully untying it with one hand while she remained hanging from the rope with the other. The moment she pulled the breastband off and her large green orc breasts came tumbling out, all the tension and power in her other arm seemed to vanish. She began to breath heavily, clearly exerting herself, but she was still clearly strong enough to pull herself up, except...

Hroth put a foot on the rope, where her fist was clenched around it. She looked in horror as he slowly put weight on her hand, threatening to kick her off into the chasm below.

"Well, it's been fun knowing you Brenna. See you in hell, I suppose."

"Wait!" She cried, terrified tears in her eyes. "Please, mercy, I beg of you!"

"Mercy?" Hroth repeated, incredulously. "What mercy should be extended to the one who destroyed my homeland?"

"I'll do anything, I swear! Just let me get back up!"

Anything? Well, looking at her fine breasts, there was one thing he had in mind...

"Give me the breastband," he demanded. "and be my slave."

He didn't particularly care that he was enslaving a woman - she was the one who'd wiped out his countrymen, so frankly, he felt she deserved it. And he had every full intention of raping her every day once she was his slave. Well, no-one would consider it rape, since a slave's consent doesn't matter anyway, but he would fuck her whether she liked it or not.

She didn't even seem to care about the slave part as she flung the breastband desperately up to Hroth, who managed to catch it. It indeed felt divinely powerful to the touch, and as he wrapped it around his arm he felt divinely powerful as well. He'd never been particularly strong in his forty-six years of life, but in this moment he felt like he could literally move mountains. But something was a bit off about the magic of this item... what did that slut with the headscarf and tight asshole say again? Something about a jealous goddess preventing any woman who wore the breastband from being able to control her own strength, and dooming herself in the process? That probably explained why Brenna wasn't able to keep herself from using excessive force when pulling herself up, but he still felt like he could hold back, even with the strength of a god.

Hroth let his foot off her hand and let her pull herself back onto the bridge, her breasts heaving as she flopped onto the planks and panted for breath. But he didn't let her rest - scarcely a second after she'd gotten back on the bridge, he grabbed the axe on her back, flung it into the chasm, and forcefully brought her to her feet. It took literally no effort - even as she struggled against his grip, her firm and strong muscles were feeble compared to the godlike might he had stolen from her.

She writhed as he dragged her to her feet. "Argh! Don't be so rough, you human gutter-sni - "

Hroth slapped her across her face. She looked at him, distraught and confused.

"I don't care," he said bluntly. "and don't talk back unless you're spoken to, unless you want me to throw you into that chasm."

"I am a queen! You can't treat me like - "

He slapped her again. "You are queen of nothing without your strength, and now you're my slave. So start acting like it, or else. Now, hands behind your back."

This time she fell silent, glowering at Hroth with that hateful look in her eyes, and did as he asked, putting her hands behind her. It no longer scared him - all it meant now was the defiance of a slave that didn't know her place yet. He just stared at her enticing breasts instead.

Deciding to have a bit of fun with her before getting down to business, he reached out and grabbed her tits, groping them to his heart's content, his pale, hairy hands running all over her green, smooth skin. They were soft and pliable, yet firm - a great expansion of the taster he'd gotten when he walked into them, and a hell of a lot of fun to play with. She tried to keep a straight face as he groped and pawed away, but he saw her grimace and wince, and he heard her breathing get heavy every time he lightly brushed her hard nipples with his fingertips.

"You like that, don't you?" he said lustily.

She didn't say anything, so he grabbed her nipples and pulled on them, hard, making her cry out in pain.

"I said, you will speak when spoken to, slave."

"Fine..." she muttered.

"That's no way for a slave to address her master."

She sighed deeply in a futile attempt to appear to not care about the situation, but he could tell she was getting a little turned on despite herself. "Fine, master," she said, with a hint of breathiness in her voice along with the usual disdain.

He decided to move on from groping her tits and moved his hand down to her hips, where her figure-hugging fur loincloth clung tightly to her body. He began to slide it down, but Brenna grabbed his hand. He looked up to see her scowling in an attempt to look tough and menacing, but he could see the fear and embarrassment she was failing to hide.

"You'd not dare to expose a queen," she said shakily.

He responded to her defiance by simply ripping the loincloth off her (he'd never been strong enough to rip the clothes off a woman - it was a bizarrely powerful turn-on, and he made a mental note to do it more often in the future). Reflexively, she sent a hand down in an attempt to cover herself, but he grabbed it and moved it aside easily, letting him get a full view of her muscled, curvy hips and her clean-shaven, exposed pussy. Brenna's face was desperately red now in shame. She was now completely naked before him, every inch her green skin and athletic body for him to see. An orc queen, now his slave, with the toned body of a warrior yet unable to even begin to attempt to fight back was standing before him completely naked, and he could do whatever he wanted to her... he felt himself beginning to get hard.

There was one thing he was curious about. A hunch he'd had earlier that he wanted to confirm.

"Turn around," ordered Hroth. "Walk ahead to the end of the bridge."

Brenna sighed in relief, that she no longer had to expose her front to Hroth, and gladly turned around, showing him her back. It was as toned and tight as the rest of her body - deep muscle lines ran down the middle of her back, around her shoulder blades, and down to her lower back where two deep dimples lay just above her ass. Hroth had fucked a few whores with so-called "dimples of Venus" like that before, but these were deeper and better defined than anyone he'd ever fucked before thanks to her muscles - looking at them made him want to run his hands all over them. And her ass itself was just as fine as he had suspected - a pair of buttocks that were toned and tight, but round, perfectly proportioned to her ample hips and with flawlessly smooth green skin. Her butt and hips swayed side to side as she walked along the bridge, the muscles of her back and behind rippling in motion as she did so.

There was one thing he needed to check. As she took a few steps ahead and he followed her closely, he put a hand on her left ass cheek, squeezing it - it was firm yet soft, much like her breasts, and were perfect to play with. She froze at his touch.

"What do you think you're doing, slave?" Hroth gave her ass cheek a slap, to which she yelped involuntarily. "Keep walking."

She continued to walk ahead, stiffly and slowly, as he happily groped away at her behind the whole way, sometimes giving her a spank if she was being slow and reaching round to play with her tits or run his hands over her curves and muscles whenever he felt like it. Eventually the two reached the end of the bridge and got off onto solid ground.

"Hands behind your back, and kneel before me," he simply ordered.

She got on one knee before him. He laughed at her naivety - did she honestly not know what was about to happen?

"Both knees, slave," he said. She did so, glaring at him in annoyance. She genuinely didn't seem to understand why he was making her do this.

He decided to clear it up for her by pulling down his trousers, revealing his hard and hairy cock. She looked at it in horror as realisation dawned on her, her mouth agape in shock. "No! I'm not going to - "

He didn't care enough to listen to her protestations, and simply grabbed her head by her hair and forcefully pulled her open mouth onto his cock. Her mouth was accommodating, much in contrast to her disgusted face and muffled screams of protest. He made a clear, simple order.

"Suck. Don't even think about biting down. If I so much as feel a tooth I'll rip them all out. And do your best, or else."

Her eyes widened in terror, then narrowed in hatred as she began bobbing her head up and down his thick shaft. Her mouth was pleasant enough - warm and wet, no different to the mouth of a common whore. Her technique was somewhat dull as well. It was obvious she'd not done this very much, though she sometimes ran her tongue along the head of his dick, and occasionally even let out an involuntary moan, which made shivers of pleasure run down his spine. But it was clear he'd have to take things into his own hands nonetheless. And as he looked down at her sharp facial features, so terrifying only moments ago, all he could think of was how fuckable they were with her lips going up and down her around his shaft, her cheeks hollowed out and her ponytail swaying back and forth as she worked him. So he figured out what to do pretty quickly.

He grabbed her head. She looked up in confusion. And then he began fucking her face.

Muffled cries and noises of indignation didn't stop him as he thrust his cock rapidly in and out of her mouth, the head of his prick bulging against her green cheeks as spit began to run out her lips and his balls slapped against her chin. Her face was contorted in fear and she tried to struggle against him, but her muscles were useless against his divine strength. After a few moments of facefucking, the muffled cries went away and the fear vanished from her face, leaving only the wet slurping of dick in mouth while she looked down on it in disgust once again. But it was obvious her focus was breaking, because over time she let herself moan more and more, and he watched as the disgust turned to lust without her even realising it. He was making this orc queen into her bitch, and she didn't even know it.

Soon enough, he felt tension mount in his cock, and with a loud groan pulled the orc woman's face all the way down his shaft as he released his cum down her throat, much to her shock. When he was done unloading, he finally let her off his cock, strings of cum and spit running out of mouth as she gasped and coughed.

"Couldn't give me a warning at least?" she said, wiping away the drool and cum, a look of disgust back on her face. "And why'd it have to be in my mouth? Couldn't you have - "

Hroth merely replied with a slap across the face. She immediately fell silent. The message was clear - a slave should not question her master.

Hroth's dick was still rock hard even after cumming in her mouth. He knew he still had it in him for one more load.

"Get up," he ordered. "Turn around and bend over."

She looked up at him from below, disgust turned to fear. "You - you're not going to fuck me, are you?" she asked, her voice trembling.

"I said, get up, turn around, and bend over, slave," he repeated.

Slowly and reluctantly, she raised herself to her feet, before turning around. But she didn't bend over. Hroth gave out an annoyed sigh.

"Must I do everything for you?" he said, giving her toned ass a firm spank, hard enough to make her cry out, before grabbing her shoulders from behind and forcefully bending her over. He looked down to get his first real, close-up sight of her tight pussy, and noticed it glistening with wetness. He grinned at the sight of it.

12