HS Crush Rewards Good Wife

Story Info
HS Crush helps hotwife Justine through her quarantine.
3.9k words
3.32
12.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuation of Justine's new adventures into being a hot wife. It is not necessary to read the first stories to follow this story but will provide a little more context and some of the references.

As always *This is a work of fiction, any similarities to people, places and things is coincidental. All sex is consensual and between persons 18 and older*

*

Typical Justine, she was racking her mind trying to figure out if he would really need to eat and be expecting her to have made him lunch or if he was just being clever and wanted her pussy cleaned up after her adventure in her dad's shop. She was ferociously soaping her body and paying special attention to her pussy and ass. Lavender scented soap she read, "god I hope Jared likes this smell," she thought.

She stepped out of the shower and quickly toweled herself off. She couldn't believe how quick this was all happening and how quick her descent was happening. Not 2 weeks ago she was calling her husband a weirdo and could not wrap her head around his desire and fantasy of her becoming a hotwife, and now here she was with one lover under her belt, filming a custom video for a potential lover who was now on his way to be the second man to claim her pussy in the two weeks since she had even seen her husband. She blushed thinking how much she was already enjoying this and hoped her husband was still going to be onboard with this. In her mind this would be a hard genie to put back into the bottle if he was no longer comfortable with it, but she could practically already feel his cock growing hard in her hand as she imagined telling the stories she had already collected, and hoped what was to come was just as great of a story.

She couldn't remember ever having showered so thoroughly, so quickly and having dried off even quicker. She hoped Jared didn't mind her hair being a little damp. It was one of those things her husband Andrew had an aversion for, like people who can't hear or see other people eating or chewing, he would get similarly uncomfortable at the feel of her laying her wet hair on his chest if they cuddled after she got out of the shower. He didn't mind it anywhere else, arm, lap, wrapped up in his big hands, but for whatever reason, wet hair on his chest made his skin crawl. She made it a game some times when they would be playing around as they got ready for bed, he would kiss down her jaw line and then playfully nibble her chin which was her aversion, and she would playfully bat him away and force her wet head on his chest to be met with him trying to squirm away. Justine threw her hair up in a messy bun, anticipating Jared grabbing her by it and pulling her into him, whether it was for a kiss or to shove his cock down her throat, she couldn't tell which thought she preferred more.

She didn't stop to put on any clothes. She came up with the plan though that she was going to put on her mom's apron with nothing else underneath and make him a sandwich and greet him with both his options for lunch. Graduating in 2010 that was a popular joke in the macho guy circle's of having a girl make a guy a sandwich, like that was somehow her agreeing to be submissive to him. Ironic she was going to lean into it today, but she hoped he would enjoy it. As she finished putting the top piece of bread on she heard the gravel kicking up outside of the house and saw his truck come to a stop in front of the shop. Justine went to the door and took a deep breath and turned the knob opening the door and stepping out into the sunshine, practically nude. With a sheepish wave to the cab of the truck to get Jared's attention and let him know where to join her. The driver side door swung open and out walked Jared. He was more handsome in person than she remembered, and thought part of it might be that now that he works construction and farm life he has that well defined cowboy look that you can only get from doing the hard work of it and taking care of yourself and not like the older generation who were more prone to eat junk and fall asleep in front of the TV after they put the hard work in and let themselves go.

He had sandy blond hair close cropped hid under a hat for a farm equipment brand with a close trimmed chin strap beard. He approached her with an easy stride, sly smile, and hungry eyes. Justine knew he was going to devour her. Jared was close to 6'6" but as he approached she felt it was much taller, and made her feel like a mouse standing at 5'9" and her stomach felt like it was full of butterflies.

"That's cute," he said as he came closer, still smirking in that sexy way he always knew how to do in high school that turned all the girls legs to jelly. It was doing the same thing to Justine and was taking all of her concentration and willpower to continue her role.

"Oh, this?" she asked as she did a twirl causing the apron to flare up and showing off her ass and pussy up close and personal. "Thank you, I got it from my mama," she awkwardly joked.

He came in close to her, almost pressing his face into her, and breathed, "Girl, if your mama still looked even close to how tight you keep it," he breathed as he grabbed her bare ass with one hand and caressed her face with his other moving a strand of hair behind her ear, "your daddy have me to worry about," emphasizing his point with a rough squeeze.

Justine was breathing in his musk for dear life, feeling like it was almost acting like a drug for her, and she wasn't able to get enough. Jared took a step back and looked down at the plate she had in her hand. He picked up the sandwich and whistled and then leaned in close to her ear again, gruffly whispering, thats cute that you think I'm going to use my mouth on anything but you while I'm here."

Just as he leaned away and Justine took in another breath her family's pack of dogs approached the porch. Jared turned and took an aggressive step toward them, set his eyes in a way that shone his intensity through and quickly held his right hand up in a show to have them stop while his left casually hung at his side holding the sandwich. Showing his animal magnetism that Justine was already feeling the effects of herself, she saw that the dogs had no care for the food that was in front of them and they knew they had to show this person their attention and deference as he was the person in control. Promptly upon Jared raising his hand the dogs came to an immediate stop, all eyes on his eyes. "Sit." he commanded the dogs, and immediately they all sat down. He tore the sandwich in 3 pieces, one for each dog. "Obedience gets rewarded," he said as he gave each a piece and turned around grabbed Justine by the waist and said "Show me to the bed that you are about to ruin."

"Yes d-daddy," Justine excitedly said, turning and showing him her ass as she led him in the house.

Jared paused closing the door behind him and made to take off his boots, at which Justine surprised him for the first time practically jumping down in front of him on her hands and knees, saying "Please daddy let me, you work so hard and are about to take care of me so good, let me."

"Where the hell did that come from," Justine thought, she had never once been compelled to help someone remove their shoes, she had never felt the need to show someone how obedient she was willing to be, or even been that smooth and ramp up her sexy talk that quick. Normally she was awkward and clunky when it came to dirty talk, but it seemed like she was on autopilot now as she loosened the laces.

Jared was used to girls getting submissive around him, but this was a first and caught him off guard, but he was already knowing he was going to enjoy this sexy little wife. As she finished undoing his boots and removing them he lifted her chin and asked her if she was ready for her reward, to which she could only blink and nod, gulping hard in anticipation.

He smoothly lifted the neck strap over her head and undid the tie in the back and laid it over a chair near the door, and gestured her on. Now truly naked she led him back to her childhood bedroom, still adorned with all of her emo and geeky teenage mementos she turned and closed the door behind them.

"um so how much time do I have with you sir?" Justine stammered as she fell to her knees, reaching for his belt buckle and looking up into his eyes, pleading with her look to get acknowledgement that she was doing a good job.

He coolly nodded at her to let her know he was pleased thus far and said, "Ky, Matt, and Ty are taking care of the rest of my chores for today, so I am on your time."

"Oh my god thank you so much daddy you are really spoiling me," she said as she got the belt undone and undid the button on his jeans. She unzipped the fly and went to pull down his pants, the musk already hitting her and making her mouth water. In a split second his pants had cleared his dick and it sprang forward. "Oh my gawd, you are REALLY spoiling me!" she exclaimed taking in the massive dick with her own eyes in person.

Now she knew, all the rumors in high school were true and she knew he was about to change her life. He was longer and thicker than both Rick and her husband, but she already knew his tongue wouldn't be as impressive as Rick's. But right now she didn't care about her pussy getting eaten, she needed to show this dreamboat from her high school days that she wanted to worship his 10" cock. She eagerly gripped his dick with her fingers, not able to wrap them all the way around, and brought it close to her mouth tenderly kissing the head in anticipation for all of the pleasure it was about to give her. At this point she realized she was kissing his dick before she had kissed him on the lips, this really emphasized her depravity in her mind. She didn't have any sort of hang up like that was just for her husband, she was just so in need and just wanted to take care of him in the way he wanted, and as the crown of his cock slid over her tongue and into her mouth as her lips closed around the shaft, the look on his face told her she was doing a good job.

She never considered herself a particularly good cocksucker, but she never really got any complaints, but thinking to herself realized it was a skillset she never checked in on to see how she could improve, and she was mentally beating herself up now and pleading that she was doing an ok job for him.

After a few minutes he pulled her up off her knees and threw her on the bed like she weighed nothing, and with a single hand ripped his shirt off and finished stepping out of his pants. With the agility and what felt like the presence of a big cat, pounced at her feet, pushed himself up the bed and locking her knees on his shoulders and planted himself face first in her pussy. He had a technique quite similar to Andrew she thought as she enjoyed the sensation, but thinking he didn't have that extra oomph that Andrew's mouth brought to the table from his years in band. Also unsurprisingly Jared didn't have the equipment or technique that Rick did with his extra long tongue. She was a little thankful for those points, she was already feeling the desire to continue being the obedient naughty girl for him, and if he was the best at everything she might lose herself completely for this man.

He continued eating her and working a couple fingers in at a time for several minutes bringing her to a nice orgasm. With 1 under her belt she turned her submissive dirty talk back on, "Please daddy, you made me feel so good, I want to make you feel good now, fuck me in my married pussy, I want to feel that huge cock hit places my husband never has, please, I need to feel you in me!"

With that he slid up further on the bed, her knees still on his shoulders and arched her body so that his cock was lined up with her pussy and they were face to face. Jared adjusted a little so that now the length of his shaft was pressed to her pussy and the threat of penetration was taken away, and heightening Justine's need to do something to change that. He leaned in and thanked her for doing a good job cleaning up and serving him a warm lunch and asked if she wanted a taste. With pleading eyes she nodded at which he leaned forward and she kissed a man that she spent her horny teenage years desperately wishing she would have this opportunity and feeling like she won the lottery. Overall he wasn't the best kisser, which probably came from not needing to try so hard since he was so handsome and so well endowed he had other features that could be overlooked. And besides, she thought, everyone has their own preference for how they are kissed, so who cares. She could taste herself on his tongue, it was incredibly sweet, much more than usual, which made sense, her husband always told her that was the case when she was incredibly aroused or if he ate her out after a really good session with their big black dildo, something about that deep dick pulled sweeter fluids out of her in more ways than one.

She focused up realizing she needed to sell how wanton she was to get the tip in her and to start getting the fucking she needed. She started getting needy and aggressive on her part as she kissed him and feeling up his muscular back working her way down to his taught ass. Jared roughly took her messy bun and firmly pulled her back from his face, which brought on more pleading eyes from Justine.

"You were digging for gold there, you must like my lunch as much as I did."

"I did," she said demurely "now please daddy, haven't I been so good, I need my dessert!" she said rubbing her dripping wet pussy along the length of his shaft.

"Condom?" he asked.

"Fuck it and fuck me, please daddy, you can have it however you want it."

With that Jared smiled an authentic smile for the first time that she may have ever seen it, and adjusted again, leaning in and kissing her passionately as he pushed the tip in. Justine gasped and her breath caught as Jared steadily thrust in to her, not giving her time to adjust. "Typical country boy move," she thought not upset about it. Not the way she would have preferred normally, she normally felt that she can go longer and more if Andrew takes his time working into her, but how turned on she was she didn't think that was going to be an issue. She may even set her own personal record of how many times she might have sex in one day depending on how quick he could get back up and if still wanted her after.

Within a split second his crown was hitting deeper than any person had hit, and brought on her second orgasm, seeing a few stars. Once all the way in, Jared reared up on his knees and began thrusting. All that shaft moving in and out at such untouched depths by a hot cock was quickly rocketing her to her next orgasm. She felt like she only held out for moments before she had an earth shattering screaming orgasm, seeing a galaxy of stars, involuntary body twitches and holding her hand out against his 6 pack to get him to give her a second to come down. After a few deep breaths and collecting herself, he thrust back in all the way and held it there as he leaned forward to kiss her passionately again. Abruptly he ripped himself off and out of her to her disappointment

"What? No please? I'm not done daddy, you haven't cum yet, why did you pull out?"

"Bitch, you've been great, and I ain't done. I'm just ready to drive that pussy a different way and treat you like the good bitch you've been."

With that his big hands wrapped around her waist and forcefully picked her up and set her up in doggy style. She barely had time to get her bearings when he had lined up and slammed in again, this time not taking her breath away but eliciting an excited moan so loud she would have been worried the neighbors across the pasture would have heard her if the windows were open. Not missing a beat he went into pile drive mode, truly working Justine's pussy with mechanical precision like her machine from this morning.

Justine had never had continuous multiple orgasms like this before, it felt like multiple pleasure bombs were going off in her body sending reverberating shockwaves all throughout her body and sending her mind into overdrive. At this point Justine is in a constant state of quivering, moaning in pleasure and ragged breathing. At some point really showing her lack of control, Jared thrust particularly deep and brought out a high pitch scream from Justine and Jared felting her pussy go from milking his cock to squeezing him out. At this he quickly withdrew, and was followed by a huge gush.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh," Justine grunted in time with the gushes coming from her pussy. Jared, flips her over quickly and just as quickly buries his face in her pussy and shoves multiple fingers in, and using them to massage the skene gland and keep these coming. She splashed against his face multiple times in large volumes before it finally came out in trickles the last couple of times.

Justine lay there breathing deeply with her eyes closed and trying to come down from a high she would guess was only comparable to a hard drug. She hoped she wouldn't end up addicted if her husband wasn't happy with her going on adventures like this after she told him. Slowly her eyes opened and she was speaking in a higher pitched voice than she had all day, "Oh my god, that dick is magic, did you cum too??"

"No," he replied as he lay on the bed, "clean me up before we finish. You made a mess."

Sitting up on her knees she took in the seen and she truly had no idea where this amount of fluids was hiding in her body. She had no idea how she would explain it to her parents but that was a problem for later. She looked Jared's body over and saw that his cock, balls, abs, chest and face all had a sheen to them, from more than just sweat. With that she set to work, starting licking his face, and working her way down his chest and abs, eliciting soft groans of pleasure from Jared. Getting to his dick she kissed it again and instead of licking it she skipped it to burry her face in his balls. This was not something she really ever did, and never would have done it with gusto, but she was a woman possessed. After taking each ball into her mouth and sucking them, she pulled herself to return her attention to that glorious dick, licking and kissing her way to the head. Summoning a trick she had heard about, she made a fist keeping her thumb against her palm and her fingers on top of it, hoping it would work to turn off her gag reflex and not be just a rumor. With that in one motion made to swallow the entire length of Jared's cock, and it worked. She could feel him past her tonsils and the moans to god Jared was making, she could tell this wasn't an experience he got often and she was thankful she could hopefully stand out from all of his conquests.

She pulled off all the way gasping for air and repeated this a few times.

"Holy shit, you are amazing," Jared said finally breaking character.

"Thank you, Daddy," Justine purred, "will you cum in me yet?"

With that Jared popped up, flipped her over and fucked her with her knees on his shoulder again. Justine continued purring and begging for his cum in her married pussy and finally she felt his cock swell. With one final pump to the back of her pussy he sprayed what felt like a gallon of hot come, filling her up to the point that it leaked out around his cock.

Slowly he pulled himself out of her, grabbed her by her bun and gave her a rough kiss. He walked over to his pile of clothes and pulled them on checking his phone for the time.

"I had hoped we could go a few times, but holy shit you wrecked me, I don't even know how long we have been at it," Justine panted.

Pulling his pants on and zipping up, he grabbed his shirt off the floor walking over to her and repeated his rough kiss, leaning back and pulling his shirt on. "Been about 2 hours. I think you lost some time around going off like a geyser That was fun, I do have a few things I need to finish personally. I want you to come over for a swim later and we will have another go. Be there by 9."

12