Hubby's Whore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me show you what I can be," I said in my best breathy voice.

He crawled up onto the bed and did as I had asked. He was prone on his belly when I moved up and sat on his ass, bending forward to lick between his shoulder blades while I pushed, those same muscles I had used to deliver my son, and felt my love nectar flowing, soaking his ass and smearing my pussy.

I scooted down, slowly, kissing his hairy back as I went, until I was sitting on the backs of his knees.

I reached between my legs and scooped up a handful of my natural lubricant and then used my left hand to spread his cheeks while with my right I let a string of the thick mucus slowly stretch until it touched the tiny orifice of his anus.

I used both hands to spread him wide then, bending forward and tracing the small hairless circle that surrounded his anus, probably the only hairless spot on him, with my tongue.

He shivered and hissed.

I ran my finger between my legs again and then touched him, waited for him to relax, and then slipped my finger in, just to the first knuckle.

"Relax, baby," I said softly, "let Patty take you to the moon."

"Jesus," he whispered softly, and I felt him relax.

"Relax, baby," I said again as I eased my middle finger all the way in.

He hissed and I heard the odd sound of fingernails scrabbling on starched sheets as his hands formed claws.

I found his prostate gland, the swollen center of his pleasure, and touched it lightly, drawing a sudden gasp from him.

"Do you love me?" I asked in the breathy, I'm-a-whore-and-worth-every-penny voice I had been practicing at home when nobody else was there.

"I do," he said.

"Say it," I said.

"I love you," he said.

"Do I please you, my love?" I asked.

"You please me," he said.

"Do you like what I'm doing?" I asked.

"I," sudden gasp as I pressed on his prostate, "love," another gasp, "what you're doing," he said.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked.

"No," he said.

I started to pull my finger out.

"Say please," I said.

"Please," he said.

"Please what, baby?" I asked.

"Please don't stop," he said.

I pushed my finger back in, all the way, and he gasped again.

"Squeeze on my finger," I said and I felt the powerful muscles of his anal sphincter squeeze.

"Hold that pressure, sweetheart," I said, "and push like you're constipated."

I felt pressure as his prostate was forced down, pressing against my finger, and also felt thick warmth suddenly surrounding my finger.

"Ass up," I said and he arched his back.

"Now, honey, do you want to cum now," I asked, my free hand stroking his cock, "or would you rather I take you even higher."

His breathing was a little ragged but he managed to say, "higher, please."

I slipped my finger out, drawing a soft whimper from him.

I moved to get on my knees beside him and said, "roll over baby."

He rolled over, his cock sticking straight up.

I straddled him, not taking him into my body, rubbing on his belly, smearing my honey all over him until his hair was matted with it.

I showed him my finger, smeared with nectar and shit, and smiled.

I smeared my lips and bent to kiss him.

He kissed me back.

"Open your mouth, baby," I said, and he did.

I put my finger in his mouth and his lips closed and his tongue began licking.

I smiled and said, "good boy."

I pulled my finger free and smiled. It was clean. I played with his face then, caressing his cheeks, my finger probing his nose and his lips and his ears.

He accepted it all.

"Still want my ass, honey?" I asked.

"Yes," he said.

So I got onto all fours and said, "Good. Take what you paid for baby."

He was thick as he took me, and the moment of penetration hurt with the stretching. But it gave me that wonderful feeling of fullness a woman can get no other way.

"That's right, baby," I said, "take what you paid for. Fuck me up the ass, baby, hard. Fill me up."

And he did. Each thrust was an audible slap on my ass and forced a grunt out of me.

"Harder, baby," I groaned, "spank me with your beautiful cock."

He grabbed a handful of hip in each hand for leverage and pounded my ass even harder.

"That's right, baby," I said, grunting with each thrust, "TAKE IT!"

When I felt him cum I cried out, burying my face in the pillow to muffle it.

I was not faking it either. I came like a garden hose as he thrust the three final times and squeezed hard enough that I was sure I'd have bruises.

As men will do, he softened and slipped out and rolled off of me.

When he laid down beside me I snuggled close, sharing a pillow, so each tiny movement became a separate kiss.

"Do I please you, my love?" I asked.

He smiled and said, "like nothing I ever imagined."

"Am I worth the price," I asked?

"Plus a bonus," he said, smiling.

"Let me earn it," I said.

"You already have," he said.

I smiled, kissed him, and squirmed down to begin licking his beautiful cock, cleaning it. Wanting it to get hard again.

I wanted him again. My pussy was begging for it.

So I licked and sucked and tickled and stroked and soon enough he started getting hard again. I nursed at his cock like a hungry baby until it was fully erect and then I straddled him, my pussy running like a hose, and took him into my body.

This time it was slow and careful. Loving actually. I leaned forward and kissed him, soft kisses, little butterfly kissed covering his face. His hands found my tits and he was oddly gentle with them, fingertips tracing my areolas, hard pale cones with those distinct love bumps so sensitive that at every touch a little electric shock went from my nipples to my clitoris.

I don't know how many times I came. It was a LOT. When I finally managed to get him to cum the second time I was pretty close to exhausted. I was sweating and panting, struggling to breathe. I think I was even drooling a little. But when he came, the second time in an hour, it was worth it. His body bucked under mine, his fingers dug into my back, and I felt him go absolutely rigid, every muscle fully clenched.

"Tell me I'm worth it," I said.

"Oh, Patty, you are worth EVERY dime," he said.

I sort of collapsed, stretched out beside him, kissed him once, and slept.

12