Hucow Housewife Ch. 04: The Choice

Story Info
Beth is faced with a big choice. [Final Chapter]
9.9k words
4.54
5.9k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/24/2024
Created 01/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The red sun hung low over the city skyline; casting long shadows from the skyscrapers & lampposts. The evening closed in and swarms of people spilled out of their workplaces in a fight to get home after another repetitive day. The late summer had come to an abrupt end as a sudden cold-front swept across the region. The days had grown noticeably shorter and the warm kiss of the August air suddenly gave way to a crisp bite of the September chill; announcing fall to be well underway.

Beneath the street surface, the huge-bosomed women of the Hucow Barn continued their daily ritual with reverie. Summer dresses were replaced with coats & scarves as the females rushed in from the elevator; their cheeks rosy from the cold on the surface. Women from all walks of life scampering to their stalls as the sharp chill from the autumn air clung to their skin & pulsed against the warm throb of the hot milk from within their giant breasts.

The long room was quickly filled with the loud drone of milk pumps starting and was soon accompanied by scores of relieved moans as the women began giving up their precious nectar; letting their memories of the surface world melt away & their true nature assert itself once more. The air in the barn became warm & close. The scent of sweet breastmilk dominating the smell of sweat & hay.

The young Beth gave a long, sensual moan of pleasure from her booth. Her feet curled & her head craned back as she felt the last wave of her hind-cream flow through her huge tits and fall into the suction cups. A heavenly tingle washed over her naked body and she shuddered with ecstasy for several moments before she let out an almighty sigh; her senses gradually returning to her.

Her large, blue eyes flickered open & she glanced around her stall. The noise of all the other Hucows releasing their milk rang in her ears as her dream faded. She was a bit dazed & light-headed. She tried to recall how she got here, but the memory was distant & blurred in her foggy mind.

It had been nearly three weeks since her wonderful breeding session with Apollo. Ever since the powerful bull had fully-claimed the young female as his own, Beth's brain felt like an outside spectator for her primal instincts. Like a passenger in a car going wherever her womanly body wanted. It was making her absent-minded and forgetful.

Several times since, going about her daily activities, Beth would slowly become aware of a warm pressure within her round bosom, announcing her next yield of sweet, rich milk was nearly ready. A lovely haze would descend on her mind and she would enter a light trance, her primal instincts urging her back to the Barn. She would awaken to find herself naked in her stall, with only a vague recollection of how she'd got there. The heavenly feel of freshly-milked breasts washing over her as they dribbled into the bell jars at the end of the pump's cycle.

It was starting to really interfere with her other life. She had left the oven on a few times & nearly caused a fire. Another time she said she was just going to the bathroom during dinner & instead disappeared for hours. Her husband demanding to know where she'd been & her dizzy mind struggling to conjure up an explanation.

To complicate things even more, her huge breasts had increased their milk supply yet again. Before her first visit to the barn, Beth's round tits could each express a quarter-gallon of milk every day. Now, after Apollo had flooded her fertile womb with ounces of powerful seed, her body had realised that it would soon have many hungry babies to nurture. So now her ginormous udders needed to release almost three-quarts every ten hours; and she was increasingly needing to rush into the Barn for a third session every day.

She had told her family that she'd joined a gym & went early in the mornings. A useful cover-story for a vital pumping session. Ever since her had claimed her as his own, Beth had vowed to never waste another drop of cream for her bull. The days of releasing milk over the sink were over. Unfortunately, this also meant Beth would be awoken every morning with her body screaming for her bull & the pump.

Back in her stall, the pretty cow sat back on her heels, her round ass pressing against her dainty feet as she straightened up. The bell jars lifting out the cradle as they clung to her giant milkers. She squeezed her boobs several times; their round softness enveloping her small hands as a few gentle spurts released from her teats. Following her Bull's example, Beth then slapped the side of her massive tits repeatedly to free any stubborn drops before giving them a vigorous shake in the cups.

The young woman switched off the machine and heard the long 'HISSSS' as it released her harvested udders.

"AAAHHHHHHHH!.." Beth sighed, her pretty face scrunching as she felt her areolas slowly spring back into little, pumped mounds. Her teats standing to attention. Her nipples had toughened up a lot over the past few weeks. They only hurt for a few minutes after a milking before returning to their cute, pink colour. A wonderful tingle would dance across them for hours afterwards.

Beth replaced the cups in the cradle & began gathering up her scattered clothes in the hay.

No visit from Apollo today unfortunately. Beth had settled fully into her life as one of his cows and had to wait her turn like the others. Her incredible male could pump a huge load into a female every couple of hours. But even then, it would take him a couple of days to work through them all.

Beth was revelling in all the little details & traditions that surrounded her new secret community. She had realised that the women of The Barn could tell when their bulls were approaching from the sound of their footsteps; even differentiating them from the other males. Facing away from the stall door, on her hands & knees, Beth learned to identify her wonderful owner from his stride & his scent. The mighty master would walk down the room & the block of milking booths that he owned would suddenly erupt with moans & squeals as all his cows would shake their asses, pleading for his attention.

Beth trained herself to control the pulse of jealousy she felt when she heard Apollo enter another female's stall. The womanly screams of pleasure that would follow. And his manly grunting that would make her desperate sex glisten & drip with juices.

She also learned the sheer burst of joy she felt as she heard her stall open & his deep voice greet her. Her heartrate would skyrocket in her chest and she would begin to pant like an excited puppy. Her back would instinctively arch as thick strands of her natural lube would begin to ooze out her pussy; preparing her body for his magnificent cock.

Apollo had bred her many times since he had fully claimed her & gifted her with his necklace. Beth had started getting used to the wonderful, warm feeling of having her womb filled with hot seed as she went about her other life. She wondered how any woman lived without it! Being filled with her bull's powerful essence allowed her to take some of his masculine confidence away with her. It allowed her mind to become calm & still as she battled the stresses of the surface world.

He had filled her other holes many times since also; reminding his female that he owned every inch of her; inside & out.

With her huge tits spraying milk into the cups, Beth discovered that nothing gave her other-worldly orgasms like having Apollo's huge cock ass-fuck her so deep it felt like he was in her stomach. Her spirit would soar as she heard the mighty bull moan in pleasure and feel him flood her insides with hot cum. It would leave her feeling so full & heavy that she had to rest for several hours in her stall each time. Her bloated belly coursing with heat for a day or two afterwards.

Another time he walked round to the front of the milking cradle while Beth relieved her enormous udders into their cups. Thrusting his huge cock down her throat, Beth instinctively reached up and massaged his ginormous balls, each one the size of a large orange; the heat of his thick, unreleased cum radiating through her soft hands.

The young woman revelled at the sensation of his mighty shaft stretching out her throat as it pushed into her upper chest, until she felt it stiffen like a steel rod in her neck. Her hands naturally squeezed as Apollo unleashed a thick load so big into her belly that Beth didn't need to eat for the whole next day. Her immense tits thanked her for the calorific meal by making an enormous yield of milk. So thick & creamy that the pump took twice its usual time to drink it through her fat nipples; like a warm milkshake.

Beth's reminiscing faded as she exited her stall and made her way down towards the shower room. The wonderful chorus of female moans & squeals was starting to diminish slightly as the evening rush hour passed its zenith & began to quiet down.

Huge-breasted women of all kinds were emerging from their little booths & sashaying down the milking floor. Their hips swaying and boobs bouncing in the way that only occurred immediately after they had relieved their heavy burden.

Beth stole a glance at a female with chocolate-dark skin as she appeared from her stall; a silver necklace catching the Barn's light told her she belonged to Atlas, a phenomenal bull with incredible shoulders & arms worthy of the name. The beautiful woman was caressing a huge pregnant belly, the size of a beach ball, with an expression of the most peaceful bliss you could imagine. She looked like she was carrying twins.

Beth felt a pang of envy in her soul & rubbed her own womb. Her eyes inspected the other woman's huge udders as they rested on top of her round stomach; her dark nipples still erect from the pump.

An image flashed into Beth's mind of sitting naked in a quiet field on a warm day, resting back slightly on a tree as the birds sang gently in the branches above. Each of her arms cradling one of Apollo's healthy babies that she grew for him in her belly. She imagined closing her eyes and experiencing the pure joy of holding them to her breasts as they fed from her body for hours.

Beth managed to snap herself out of the fantasy just as she reached the showers.

"Soon!..." The young cow reminded herself, placing her clothes in a cubby hole by the entrance "...Soon!.."

She didn't want to get herself too excited; convincing herself that she was already pregnant before she knew for certain. But she would be lying to herself if she tried to deny the changes in her body. The sudden, huge spike in her milk supply. Her appetite had become voracious & she would wolf down twice the amount of food as everyone else at meal times. But most of all, her time of the month was already a few days late. Her womb pulsed & tingled every day and Beth couldn't tell if it was just Apollo's hot loads or her body making a baby for him. Either way....it wouldn't be long.

The young hucow tried to take her mind off the subject & swayed into the shower room. It was packed with women, but Beth was lucky & managed to grab a shower head that had just become available.

She glanced at the room as she rinsed herself under the water. All around her were large suds of lather sliding between round breasts and rolling off wide hips. Several of the females were in various stages of pregnancy; their round tummies pushing out from under their huge tits. Beth smiled as she watched another cow help one of the expectant mothers to scrub the areas that were hard for her to reach.

A taller woman using the shower beside her turned around. Even surrounded by her well-endowed sisters, Beth's eyes widened & she even let out a quiet gasp as she saw the sheer enormity of the other female's udders.

Truly gargantuan milkers. M-cups or even bigger perhaps! Like two huge basketballs with areolas as large as saucers. They pushed out far from her chest & hung slightly low over a belly that looked as if it had grown & birthed many healthy offspring.

Beth managed to tear her eyes off the woman's gargantuan breasts & glimpsed at her necklace; the easiest way to identify a female's status in The Barn.

Sure enough, at the top of her cleavage sat an iridescent platinum pendant; a winged sandal with eight or nine tiny sparkling diamonds glinting in the light. Beth's docile brain scrambled for a moment before concluding that this Hucow must belong to a bull named Hermes, although she had never seen him.

The woman finished rinsing her hair and opened her eyes. Her gaze locked with Beth's awestruck expression for a second before she broke into a warm smile.

It was Melanie! The beautiful matron Hucow. Beth had been so encapsulated by her chest that she hadn't immediately recognised her. Beth's heart suddenly fluttered & she let out an excited squeal of joy as she realised her path had finally crossed with her wonderful recruiter again!

The young woman sprang into an embrace to greet the older female; her huge breasts squashing roundly against her tummy. Beth was a fair bit shorter than Melanie & her head buried into the huge pillows of her warm bosom; streams of hot water tickling her face as they ran down the chasm between the matron's round udders.

When they finally released each other, the two women laughed and Melanie giggled like a schoolgirl as Beth allowed her curiosity to prevail and reached out to caress the older woman's ginormous milkers.

Beth gasped in amazement as her small hands struggled to even lift the huge weight of her companion's breasts. She tried to imagine the immense yields of creamy milk that she could deposit into the cups for her owner. How many babies she had nurtured into strong infants with those long teats. How many incredible, huge loads of hot seed she had received in her round belly. And how many Earth-shattering orgasms had crashed over her as she got fucked deep in her large ass.

The two women helped clean each other & exited the showers together; drying themselves off and heading towards the elevator.

As soon as the doors closed, Beth let out another squeal of joy & embraced the older woman once again.

"Thank you!..Thank You!!.." Beth cried as she held the other Hucow tightly.

"I'm sorry I ran away for a few weeks!..." Beth plead as she stood back from Melanie in the elevator, wiping tears of gratitude from her big blue eyes.

"It was just such a shock & I couldn't see what you were doing for me!..." she confessed, "...But I understand now..."

Melanie beamed and let out a warm laugh.

"It's quite alright dear!..." She reassured the young hucow, "...I'm just glad you came back!....Nothing gives me more pleasure than seeing a woman reconnect with herself again!.."

"Let's grab a coffee!" The older woman suggested, "...I've been meaning to catch up with you....And I hear you've been stirring up quite the fuss among our bulls!.." She chuckled.

"They all wanted to have you!...I was getting messages from them asking if you had any sisters!.." She continued as they both exited the elevator & walked out the lobby into the street.

The two women walked through the busy city crowds, the crisp bite of the autumn air on Beth's porcelain skin was refreshing after the close, humid warmth of the Hucow Barn.

Melanie led them to a small café tucked quietly away down a side street. The two buxom beauties found a table in the corner and sat down with some warm drinks. Both the females had the wonderful glow of freshly-milked women in their cheeks. Beth hung on every word as the older hucow began telling her all the small details of this new community she'd discovered.

She couldn't believe how expansive it was! Up until now, Beth assumed the Barn was some sort of perverted sex-club started by some wealthy businessman. But her jaw hung open with amazement as Melanie told her about the other Barns all around the country, and she suspected their exclusive club extended beyond the oceans to the other parts of the world also.

Beth let out an astonished breath. Her mind imagined all those women, tens of thousands across the world, all scampering into their stalls to unburden their huge tits of sweet breastmilk every day; gallons of rich cream being deposited into churns and taken away to be sold for profit.

"Don't worry sweetheart!.." Melanie laughed as she noted Beth's concerned expression when she revealed where her milk went.

"Every drop over your expected yield goes to your bull.." She clarified, "...It's a clever tactic they use to keep the women eager to increase their supplies.."

"You've been very impressive on that front!.." She stated with a smile, her eyes gestured down to Beth's huge bosom pulling the buttons of her blouse tight across her chest. The younger woman smirked & started to blush slightly.

"I'm more surprised that the women manage to keep it all a secret!.." Beth said in astonishment.

The older hucow's eyebrows darted up for a second as she took a sip of her coffee.

"Well....That's probably a decision you'll be faced with soon..." Melanie said with a slightly sad tone.

She noted Beth's slightly puzzled face and continued without any prompting.

"I've been doing this a long time dear!..." Melanie stated, "...for many women, the Barn is a quick escape.....A place to go every day & forget about their other lives!.."

"But some take to the role like a duck to water..." She said suggestively, "...I was one of them!....the women who become obsessed with pleasing their bulls.....who quickly produce more milk than the others!.."

The experienced cow looked into the young heffer's blues eyes with a long pause.

"Sooner or later..." said Melanie, "..These women are faced with a big choice...To embrace their new life fully...or to try & balance it with their old identities.."

A slow wave of anxiety suddenly descended over Beth. She knew she couldn't live without the Barn, or her bull, anymore. But the thought that they may start demanding all of her time was a problem she had been avoiding even since Apollo claimed her as his own.

"I'm sure I can find a way to make it work..." Beth said unconvincingly; playing nervously with her necklace.

Melanie gave her a slightly incredulous look. "Some women do!...But females like you & me Beth....It's like our bodies were made for this life!.."

"Your breasts will grow more since your breeding.." She stated, "...Soon you'll need milked every few hours....You'll have some strong babies with Apollo's dark skin growing in that belly of yours!.." Her hazel eyes glanced down at Beth's hand holding her tummy, "..If you haven't already!.." She concluded.

"Eventually the stress of keeping the lie together gets to be too much and the women like us are faced with the choice!..." She went on.

"Do you know what stress does to a Hucow Beth?!..." She asked rhetorically, "..Makes her milk turn sour!...Stops her breasts from letting down properly!..." Melanie stated it with such doom that a knot of tension hit Beth's chest like an arrow.

Beth thought pensively for a few moments. The idea that her body would start rebelling against her haunted her mind. The only source of pure, feminine joy & fulfilment she had ever known was the experience of feeling her huge, warm tits release ounces of sweet milk for her wonderful bull; the feeling of her body being filled with his enormous loads of hot seed as a reward.

"I'm sure I'll find a way to make it work..." Beth repeated with even less conviction that before.

The two women continued their discussion amidst the café patrons and the conversation drifted away from the foreboding prediction from the older hucow. The two females eventually parted ways at the café entrance with a final embrace & a kiss on the cheek.

Beth returned home and adjusted back into her other character as she prepared dinner; the serene memory of the Barn floated in her mind and before long, Melanie's cautionary warning was only a faint speck in her mind.