Hucow in Tommy Town - Week 01: Friday 02

Story Info
Gender switching and asset loss galore.
5.8k words
3.67
5.4k
6
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday - Part:02 But I told you I was King Walrus

Having finished tiling his family roof, Junior sat there for a moment as he wiped the sweat from his brow and cracked open a bottle of root beer.

"Gulp, Pah! Man, that's good stuff, though I have to admit I should have brought up a cooler of milk instead." Junior said aloud as he lounged.

He saw two clouds passing overhead that resembled a woman's outline, looking to the sky.

"Man, that fat ass cow woman sure can fuck, I wonder, huh, how would it be to have her around me all the time? Like what if I married her? What would life be like?" So junior thought as he closed his eyes and envisioned a life married to Muutan.

***

In Junior's mind, a scene was taking place.

"Junior, Junior, honey, wake up!" Said Muutan standing over a sleeping Junior.

Junior, in his armchair, awoke to see his now-wife in all of her glory.

"See, my version of the cow would be to have her a little more softness in her middle, she would dress in fine cuts of lingerie or maybe a swimsuit sort of deal, something like what Jake wore the other day. Hmmph, Jake, she might act like a dude, but those fat saggy ass fun bags and her huge bubble butt say otherwise. Anyway, my version of the cow, right! I wonder if she would retain more milk to make her tits bigger if I put her back into that state I had her in yesterday? I think R said something about liquid retention or something, so yeah, bigger tits that would hang out of her swimsuit-like lingerie. Oh, and that slutty number would go deep inside the crack of that massive ass she's got." Junior said to himself, making sweeping motions with his hands to illustrate the shape of Muutan's body.

***

Dime, meanwhile, was stepping out of the house looking down at what used to be an ill-fitting polka-dot tank top, but now due to her recent rapid weight loss, this tank top was more of a dress with a plunging neckline.

"Well, I mean, I guess all of these old shirts make me look pretty hot. However, this 'no panty' problem I'm having is getting a little unbearable. I could go to Decal's to get some." Said Dime to herself as she straightened her back while stretching her arms above her head.

Leaving her house, she looked back to see her older brother Junior on the roof, dazed in a world of his own. "Heh, he's think of something, oh well better not bother him." Said Dime, amused by her brother's odd behavior.

On her way to Decal's for some undergarments, Decal sees two people up ahead talking about something. As she approached, the clack of her flip-flops alerted one figure.

"Oh, hey Dime!" said a prince-like guy with a feminine-sounding voice, his hands in the pockets of his hoodie.

"Oh, yeah, you're the chef sis talks about right, yeah, Dime," Enga said with a chipper beat in her voice.

"Hello, but excuse me, I have to get going." Dime said with a wave as she passed the two.

"Wait, wait!" Called Enga.

"Huh, what?" Said Dime.

"What do you think of Jake's disguise?" Asked Enga as she pointed back at the tall tan woman.

"What, what disguise, what wait." Dime said before stroking her chin in confusion.

"Oh, you see it, don't ya?" Jake giggles as she grins at Dime, taking off her baseball cap and running her fingers through her short shaggy charcoal hair.

"Wait, is that you, Jake?" Dime asked, confused by her masculine appearance.

"Hehe, yep!" Jake giggled, unzipping her hoodie, revealing her massive caramel love pillows bound down by silk scarfs.

"Wow, you bound your breasts up?" Dime asked.

"Yeah, yeah, I already have a fairytale prince-like face; all I needed was the figure to dupe people, ha-ha." Laughed Jake, filling pride that her masculine disguise works.

"Yeah, and the baggy pants hide her huge ass." Laughed Enga, poking Jake in her vast rump.

"Hey now, but yeah, the baggy pants do help. "laughed Jake.

"Hey Jake, would you mind getting into full costume again but without the cap this time?" Asked Dime with some curiosity in her question.

"Oh, uh, sure, okay, should I make my voice deeper to?" Asked Jake, tightening her breast binds and zipping up her hoodie.

"Yeah, I'll close my eyes; just tell me when you're done," Dime said, putting her hands over her eyes.

Jake double-checked that the scarfs that bound her massive milk jugs against her chest were tight and cleared her throat to make sure she could vocalize a convincing male impression. Then, pumping her arms to psyche herself up, Jake let out her most convincing male impression.

"Ready!" Jake said, trying her best to sound natural but also profound.

'That was still pretty girly,' Thought Enga as she looked on unimpressed.

"Woah, that sounded, and woah again, you look very handsome!" Dime clapped upon gazing at Jake close up without her feminine effects.

"Reall-? Uh, no, I mean?" Said Jake in her familiar voice before roughing it up to sound more masculine.

"Yes, if you were a guy, I would date you!" Dime giggled, pressing her index and middle fingers to her lips.

"Oh uh shucks," Jake giggled, blushing

"Oh look, she's getting all hot and bothered like a guy too!" Enga giggled.

"Haha! That's so cute!" Dime laughed, clapping with joy.

"Hehe, thanks." Jake giggled, putting on her cap to hide her blushing face under its bib.

"Well, okay, I gotta get going to work; see you, girls, later. Yell Dime as she ran off, waving back to the girls as she went.

"You know, when she said it, it felt different," Jake mumbled.

"Wait; what?" Enga said with a quizzical frown.

"I don't know. I just felt a tingle when Dime said it." Jake shrugged.

"Well, hehe, if you're feeling like a big strong man, you can take me for a spin!" winked Enga with suggestive lewd intent.

***

As Jake and Enga walked towards Jake's abode, Jake began to daydream and think about her past, reflecting on the words. Dime had said to her moments prior.

'I remember as a kid, reading all about knights and maidens in those old picture books they keep in the library. Ma always said that I would find my prince charming one day, which I thought was always kind of lame personally. "Why find the prince when I could be one?" I asked her; she said it was foolish and that young ladies weren't meant to be princes. I always hated her for rejecting my wishes and not at least fostering them into something if they were those of a child. So I bred them myself; that's why I guess I became a firefighter, so I could be the noble prince that rescues damsels on the worst day of their lives. Even though, in this case, all of that is metaphorical, still, I think I've proved her wrong. Even though nature betrayed my wishes by giving me this hindering lewd form, I fortified it with muscle, defeating nature's plan for me, with a goal for myself. Though thinking of mother, I wonder where she is now, still with the mayor on his travels?' Thought Jake as she strolled with Enga.

"Uh, Jake, can I ask you something?" Said Enga looking up at the amazon beside her.

"Huh?" Jake replied, looking down at the tiny raven-haired woman.

"Does this lace dress make me look more womanly?" Enga said, turning her head away from Jake in embarrassment.

"I mean, sure, your tits are bursting out of it, so yeah, you look pretty womanly to me." Jake shrugged.

"Thanks..." Enga giggled, unsure if that was a compliment.

***

Back at the wondrous cave, Pipe and Bead emerged, making their way back to where Pom was.

"Wow, I can't even wear your old shoes; my feet are smaller than yours when you're a woman." Bead giggled to Pipe, holding the sandals by their straps with her index finger.

"Huh, bigger tits, smaller feet, smaller head, wider hips, you're just a fuck toy, aren't ya?" Pipe snorted, looking down at his smaller lover.

"Well, I wouldn't mind being a toy as long as I'm your toy!" Bead giggled.

"Ugh," Pipe sighed.

"Hehe, I'm super short now, too; I'd look great on a shelf with all your other dollies." Bead giggled, sparkling in sheer optimism.

"You're so stupid." Pipe sighed

"So? Toys don't have to be smart; toys just need to be fun!" Bead giggled, bouncing in place while giving the air behind her a playful kick. Her massive mammaries threatened to pop her bikini top with their copious girth.

***

Meanwhile, Jake's shack nestled on the grassy knoll proceeding the beach on the opposite side of the island away from the Lighthouse, Enga and Jake were lapping each other up. Tongue basting feminine chasms as soft moans and giggles seeped from the walls of the small two-story shack.

"Oh fuck, yeah bitch eat me up!" Squeaked Enga as Jake gave her labia a good licking.

However, as Jake enjoyed her smaller partner, the words of Dime floated in her head like a seed taking root in the soil.

'If I were a guy, would she date me? I mean, even if I can't become a guy fully, perhaps if I became more prince-like as a woman, I would stand more of a chance?' Thought Jake in the sex act of tasting Enga's small vanilla love pocket.

Then as if Jake's body began to understand her feeling, it began to deposit nine years of her growth and femininity into Enga. Each lick Jake lathered into Enga was like depositing into the bank. Fat swollen R-cup breasts shrank with each lick before long, becoming Nothing more than shallow builds of padding on a tiny chest. Jake's height followed each lick withdrawing an inch from her Amazon-like frame. The only part of her structural form that did not yield to this exodus of mass was her hips; though they did shrink, they were still considered large on her now diminutive form. The once gladiatrix-like Jake was now no more than a short stack tomboy; her more feminine traits diminished to the point of being negligible. She is now on the precipice of androgyny, becoming the prince from the storybooks that she wished to embody.

On the other hand, Enga, the receiver of all of this experience and growth, was undergoing a massive transformation. Enga's round child-like face smoothed and thinned out to become more mature while her lips inflated, reddening to appear as if she was wearing a light coat of rouge. Her scalp exploded with a waterfall of thick ebony locks, strong enough to be weaved into dependable rope. Her tiny body blossomed, gaining two feet of height from her sex partner, though due to her body preference for softness versus fitness, Enga began to grow into a statuesque symbol of fertility. Her bosom overflowed, becoming even larger than before, so much so that she could rival Muutan. Even when the hucow is under the effects of partial engorgement, her tiny legs elongated, filling with maternal padding; her arms shared this growth style as they too grew and became fuller. Her hips rose broader as her rump filled in, giving her a lower body that would trump her sister Azia in its width and heft.

The two women, as if in an unconscious effort, changed positions. Jake sat in Enga's plush lap as they shared a passionate kiss, their visions hazed by sexual heat. Enga's face cushions engulfed Jake's thin lips as they locked lips. Then as if this union of lips was a line of communication, Enga's form asked Jake for something more, more as it all that it could offer without losing its integrity. Jake's form complied as losing any extra femininity would put it towards becoming a prince. Jake's plump thighs, hips, and rear deflated in giving this up. However, in terms of structure, Jake was still in possession of wide hips and an excessive amount of back fat, giving her svelte, diminutive form, a massive bowing outward into an excellent pear shape.

The rest of what could be called her spare femininity and growth, which consisted of about a year's worth of maturity, moved up her body in a large mass from her lower half. This bloated her body in sections as it traveled up her belly, into her throat, and passed her lips. This final release gave both Enga and Jake mutual changes. Enga's mons pubis became fatty and hairy; this hair made a sparse trial from the lush grove that was her sex to the soft, bottomless pit that was her navel. Her clitoris and both sets of her labia lips inflated, giving her fat engorged sex was irradiating with feminine heat. Sharing the function of exuding feminine pheromones were her armpits, which were now lush with the thick hair that mirrored that which flowed from her head. Enga was now twenty-seven, mature, independent, yet vulnerable to male attention.

Meanwhile, though lighter through the loss of most of her feminine fat, Jake's body still possessed wide hips and large rear. Jake was now a female prince, diminutive, eighteen, and foolish. After this, the two came lying beside each other in bed; their perspectives and history changed.

"Alright, my little troublemaker, did you feel like a man?" Enga chuckled, moving to the edge of the bed, her weight causing a shift in the mattress.

"I did feel like a prince in your loving arms, fair maiden!" squeaked Jake.

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed exploring me, dear Prince; however, I gotta stop coming over here, look." Enga sighed, getting up and walking over to Jake's wardrobe, opening it.

"What do you mean, my fair lady?" Jake peeped, looking like an innocent child.

"Most of my clothes are filling your closest now, little prince," Enga sighed.

"Wah! How did that happen!" Jake gasped.

"And a ton of your clothes are at my house." Enga sighed with an air of impatience at her lover.

"We've been at it a lot, haven't we, ma'am?" Jake smiled, giving her older lover a mischievous grin.

"Well, if we keep doing this...." Enga started before looking at her small lover.

"Hmm?" Jake mumbled, tilting her head.

"We might have t-to start living together." Enga mused, her erotic maternal voice slathering the air in lust.

"Woah, that would be far out!" Jake awed in wonder.

"So you should allow me to live here with you; I mean, it's small, but I think we can manage." Said Enga, her manicured hands pressed against her plush hips.

"Well, okay, let's start shifting things around today, then it's still early. Jake giggled, her feet kicking against the frame of the bed as he hopped out.

"Alright, I suppose, but we should get dressed first." Enga laughed, pressing her hand against her chin in a jesting manner.

"Man, what do I even wear," Jake said, scratching her head.

"Well, wear what you came in here with." Enga giggled with bemusement

Jake sighed, scrambling to the foot of the bed, picking up the lace dress that lay on the, and holding it to her chest as she kneeled at the bed's foot.

"Hmm, oh, this swimsuit is cute. I remember you had this mad for me two weeks ago!" Enga cooed as she picked up a red V-shaped swimsuit.

"Wow, did you wear this at one point? The chest seems super stretched out!" Jake sighed as the dress hung over her tiny frame down to wide hips. The neck of the dress stretches out so much that her soft boyish mounds of breast flesh were on full display.

"I don't remember wearing it, my little prince, but I think it looks good on you." Enga giggled, licking her fat lips, giving her tiny lover a lustful maternal gaze with her staggering golden eyes.

"Really?" Asked Jake, now standing in the bed looking down out herself.

"Yes, it gives you that rough n' tumble tomboy look, vert fitting for a prince, don't you agree, darling?" giggled Enga before adverting her gaze to the floor of the closet.

"Hehe, thanks! You look ravishing, though! Say, what are you looking for, my lady?" squeaked Jake, androgynous in her childish voice.

"I'm looking for those red lace-up sandals I left over here once; they would go great with this swimsuit." Said Enga, her voice muffled by the distance and clothing items that hung in the closet.

As if she were a giddy schoolboy, Jake kept a close eye on the enormous pale peach that was Enga's ass. The skin of her thighs and backside sagged a little as if her ivory flesh was too weak to dam the massive amounts of cushiony fat that settled just below the surface of view. She was an idol of human limits as seeing someone of her sheer enormity was a rare sight of nature. Even though Aiza has an impressive posterior, everyone would admit that Enga dwarfed Azia with ease. In the way Enga moved, her lower form consisted of well-sculpted cottage cheese, forever moving with slight jiggles at just the minor shift. Much like Denna, Enga's enemy is the typical door. As even the closet she was rummaging through proved a challenge for her. Enga's lower body seemed to make it its business to make it difficult for Enga to reach the small corner of the closet, of which the shoe pile was.

"Ah, damn this big ass ponytail." Swore Enga to herself as she tried to move her thick hair out of her way.

"If I had a cracker, I could dip in all that cream," Jake mumbled to herself.

"What?" I can't hear you!" Enga yelled, her voice muffled by the closet.

"Nothing, my lady, nothing." Jake giggled, cupping her little impish hands over her mouth.

After much effort, Enga pulled a part of gladiator sandals from the closet.

"Alright!" Enga giggled in delight as she shuffled over to the bed, plopping her massive rear on the mattress, causing it to quake.

"Woah!" Jake yelped as the shift in the bed bounced her off her feet and onto her back.

"Here we go, now my outfit will be complete." Then, giggled Enga to herself, she slipped her thick calf into the bondage of the gladiator sandal.

Standing up, she gives Jake an alluring glare as she whispers, her voice slathered in sex. "How do I look now?"

Jake sits up to gaze at the scarlet-clad idol before her; Enga's beauty captures her amazement.

"You look incredible, my queen!" Jake mumbled, her mind clouded with a lustful haze as her stary eyes ogled the alabaster idol of feminity. She was a vision of beauty and perversion as the crimson v-shaped garment compressed and squeezed various overstuffed sections of Enga's mature anatomy.

Enga looked a Jake with mothering eyes and pressed her index finger to her blushing, plump lips with a girlish demeanor while whispering, "Well, now do I look like a princess that you would scale a tall tower for?".

Jake, filled to burst with overenthusiasm, nodded with vigorous enthusiasm, "Yeah, yeah, yeah!" she pleaded, her head of shaggy charcoal hair going wild with her lust-filled jitters.

***

Later that morning at Vodka's Vials & Inn.

"Hey, baby, could you take over the bar for a while? I'm feeling a little winded for some reason." Vodka said, giving an exasperated fan of the hand to Valia.

"Okay, ma!" Valia nodded, taking her mother's place behind the bar.

"Give me, like 15 minutes, and I'll be back down, alright," Vodka called while brushing her hand into her bun of crimson hair before continuing up the flight of stairs to her room.

Valia heard her mother and gave an understanding nod followed by a thumbs-up while she received a weak smile of confidence from her mother back in return.

Holding her protruding belly with care, Vodka shuffled up the stairs and down the hall, leading to the back of the inn, where her private room was. Vodka placed her hand on the wooden door and gave a lazy gaze towards the plaque that bolted at head's height on the passage to her room.

'Owner,' Vodka read.

'I forget that I own this place sometimes; it's weird, but....' Vodka thought as she entered her room.

In the moment of positioning her manicured blue finger to light summoning switch mounted on the wall adjacent to where she stood, a thought passed through her mind, 'I just feel like sometimes I'm a doll in a playset. Today I'm the owner tomorrow; I could be anything else.'

Vodka flipped the switch, bathing the room in a fluorescent glow, offsetting the tone of gloom that once prevailed through the room by the small amount of natural light begging to creep in from the various botches in the drawn blinds that dressed the windows.

12