Hucow Update and More

Story Info
Hucow update and a new client books a session.
1.2k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I mentioned in my previous story, the hucow project is entirely self-funded by me in the hopes that eventually I will have a small herd of productive hucows yielding enough high quality milk to turn a profit. We are far from doing that but several of the cows will soon be ready to pump daily and a couple of others are not far behind.

But to keep my home office and projects like the above-mentioned one running I need a source of income to cover expenses. I run ads in a variety of places both print and online. My expertise is in Human Sexuality so I offer a variety of counseling sessions to couples and singles such as Tantric training, BDSM submissive training, Sexual Surrogacy sessions as well as what many refer to as kinks and fetishes.

The client I was seeing today had booked my "Introduction to Rope", Shibari-style Knotwork Level 1 Class. Typically I run these as small group sessions with 4-6 women but she wanted a private lesson and was willing to cover the cost of what the total group cost would be so I was happy to accommodate her wish.

She arrived on time and I ushered her into my office admiring her poise and grace along with her stunning beauty. I offered her a seat in the lounge area of my office and sat across from her. She started, "My name is Danielle but please call me Dani, I wanted a private session because I'm hoping to feel a rapport with you before I explain my ultimate goal."

I nodded, intrigued by her comment, as the Intro class is really about rope basics, types of rope, some simple knots, rope safety, etc. "Well, Dani, obviously I'm intrigued to learn of your ultimate goal but let's start as I normally would." I stood up and guided her to the "Rope Room". It was also the Milking Room but I had put away the bench and other milking related items and in their place had set up a table with various types of rope, some thin, others thick, coarse, smooth, etc.

She went to the table and ran her hand over the different ropes, nodding to herself as if deciding which she might prefer. She picked up a smooth, pink, silk 3-strand length and held it against her white skin, "Can you tie my wrists with this so I can get a sense of how it feels?" She extended her wrists to me, both pressed together with the rope dangling from her fingers. I took the rope from her and wrapped her wrists three times around making sure there was no slack, then securing it with a simple overhand knot. She watched carefully until I was done and then tried moving her wrists and seemed satisfied that even such a simple knot could be so secure. She looked directly in my eyes with her very pale blue eyes, "Now tie them behind my back, please."

I undid the simple knot and three wraps then moved behind her. She shifted her hands to behind her back, held together and away from her slender, toned body. I repeated the same simple wrap and tie as I had used in front. And as before she tested by flexing her hands trying to escape. Seeming satisfied she then bent over the rope table which surprised me. I was standing back a few feet and when the short sundress she was wearing hiked up onto her ass as she bent I had a perfect view of her bare pussy and a red bush that matched the hair on her head, a dark red, wavy mane.

Her pretty face was sideways on the tabletop as she said in a slightly throaty voice, "Take one of the loose rope ends and press it between my pussy lips then hold it taut from below."

I did as she asked then soon understood why. She lifted her tied wrists higher which strained the end I was holding, "Now pull," she guided me. I did so then felt her pulling upward. We continued with her pulling up and me pulling back down, a kind of seesawing motion on her slit as the embedded silk rope became wet from her juices. She moaned softly at first then louder until she stiffened and we both intuitively held the rope taut as she came hard on it.

Eventually her moans turned into whimpers and her wrists went slack, easing the tension on the rope. It stayed held there by her reddened pouty, pussy lips, the hanging tail end of the rope becoming wet as her juices leaked onto it then dripped onto the floor.

My cock was so hard from this amazing "Intro Session" that I thought I might cum in my pants. As if reading my mind Dani said, "If you want to jerk off onto my roped pussy I'd be very agreeable to that."

Wasting no time I unbuckled my belt and unzipped to free my raging hard-on, 8+ thick inches with the swollen mushroom head already leaking my pre-cum. I pressed the tip so it just barely touched slit her letting her know I was there, then backed it off an inch or so to be sure my cum would drench her lips, slit and the buried rope.

I gripped the shaft at the base and started stroking steadily, an excited moan escaping my lips occasionally as I kept the the head aimed squarely at the center of her slit. She made a few encouraging comments like, "Blast my married, rope-burned pussy, Bob!"

That was all the encouragement I needed and suddenly the first rope of cum blasted from the head hitting her squarely mid-slit, the next spurt I aimed higher hitting her rope-blocked hole and the tight rosebud above it. Each following spurt adding to the dripping mess which, by her moans, told me she was feeling and enjoying it too.

When the spurts became a dribble I laid my spent cock between her ass cheeks to drain fully creating a small puddle on her lower back. "Holy fuck, Dani, that was incredible!" We stayed that way a minute or so then I felt her wanting to raise up off the table. I stepped back to give her room and as she straightened up, the cum puddle ran down her ass crack to mix with the cum on her slit.

Holding her wrists out behind her, she said, "You can untie me now, Bob, I think I aced the Intro Class, don't you?" I happily nodded my agreement then dashed to the restroom and returned with a warm washcloth. I gently bent her forward onto the table again and starting where the cum puddle had been on her lower back worked my way down her wet ass crack to her slit. She started moaning as I cleaned her pussy of my cum along with a good measure of her juices. When I got to her clit the roughness of the cum-covered cloth changed the tenor of her moaning. I kept rubbing her there and soon she came in my hand, her hips bucking under it, until finally, she lay still, totally exhausted.

I removed my hand and the washcloth, then leaned over and kissed, first one ass cheek, then the other. I smoothed her sundress over her ass, giving it a squeeze then a light smack. "Ok, Dani, I declare the session over."