Huge Fuckin' Insects! Pt. 03: Doug Anted

Story Info
Doug "The Dolphin" Doyle gets antsy.
3.8k words
4.42
10.5k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 12/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,160 Followers

Huge Fuckin' Insects

Part Three

Doug In The Anthill

by The Preve

Thanks to Todger 65 for the edit.

"Fuck man!" Doug gasped. His eyes darted about, wide-eyed with terror. The nightmare into which he'd just been thrust needed a word. "I'm in a fucking fifties monster flick man!"

It would look that way to anyone in the same situation. It was dark . . . well not so dark once his eyes adjusted. The room? Vault? Cave? Whatever man! Looked like a cross between a giant mushroom, a spider web, and a padded cell. A fucking padded cell is apt! "An ant hill! I'm in a fucking giant ant hill!"

It happened so quick. One moment, he was gathering wood. The next, he was in the maws of something that shouldn't exist in nature. "What the fuck?!" he'd screamed as something snatched him in a vise-like grip and held him off the ground. He struggled, surprised, and then he took a look at the creature. "WHAT THE FAAAAAUUUUCK!"

Doug didn't know much about ants. His only reference to the thing was a fifties sci-fi flick, Them!. It held him in its mandibles, binding his arms to his sides. Doug screamed in white-hot terror, kicking his legs and squirming. "Fuck man! Let go!" The creature didn't notice. It trundled along, making occasional trills, and then it came to the ant hill.

If a snatch by a giant ant put the terror in Doug, it paled against the fear nova at the sight of the hill. It swarmed with ants; some the size of large dogs, others larger than his captor. They flowed continuously in and out of the hill. Many carried objects in their mandibles: trash and twigs, balls of waste, giant white blobby things with stubby legs.

Doug took one look and screamed, "OOOHHH FAAAAAUUUUCK!" He went into a frenzy of desperate struggles. The ant's grip was iron.

"Oh man! Oh fuck!" Doug wept unapologetic with terror. The other ants ignored him, busy with other projects. The ant carried the howling swimmer into the hill.

Right now, Doug wasn't howling; it didn't seem useful anymore. The panic abated, yes, but it didn't disguise the fact that, to Doug, he was ant food. It was just a matter of when. Man, I got to find a way out before they come back.

He took stock. The chamber looked to be the size of a small garage. The walls, ceiling, and floor were covered in soft, white fungi. The fungi emitted a slight glow. Fuck! Is this stuff radioactive?

It made sense; between the ants' size and stories of nuclear testing, glow-in-the-dark mushrooms weren't out of place. Neither was radiation poisoning . . . or whatever unnatural mutation would happen if he stayed long enough. Man! I got to get out of here, like fucking now!

It's an easier said than done task. It wasn't the blocked entrance but there were so many. One wrong choice could put him deeper in the hill. God knows what he'd find.

Doug decided to check out his "room" first. "Maybe I can hide somewhere," he hoped. He didn't know why the ant put him here, Unless they're storing me for later. The implication sent a shiver up his back.

Another movie, about a boy who's magically shrunk and held captive by ants, marched into his head, joining the other giant ant movie. Ants! Ants! Ants! In my fucking head man! I might be fucking dreaming. Maybe I ate a fucking mushroom or something.

It didn't help to see parts of the wall move. What the fuck's that?! Instinct told him to flee into one of the passageways but, What good would that do? Besides, Doug, for all his fear, was a curious fellow.

He padded to the wall for a closer examination. There were things embedded in the fungi; they looked familiar. Fuck! It's those blobs the ants were carrying!

He found, however, they weren't actual blobs but more like giant, worm-like creatures with short, stubby legs; their shape vaguely reminiscent or a football. Their bodies were smooth for the most part; some sported very fine hairs. Their colors ranged from pale, milky yellow to light pink, almost fleshy in hue.

Doug's earlier panic had prevented him from noticing these creatures. Now, he saw how they vibrated slightly, purring like tribbles. Now I'm in fucking Star Trek. So now what?

The answer came right as he finished the thought. It began as a faint rumble. Doug shrank against the wall. What the fuck now?

The rumble grew until it filled the chamber. It took the swimmer a moment to recognize the rumble as footsteps, lots and lots of footsteps. Aw shit!

The rumble emanated from the tunnels leading into the chamber. Aw fuck! It's dinner time! I'm fucked! I'm ant chow!

A troop of ants trundled into the chamber. They were the size of small cars, like a Mini Cooper, for the most part. They ignored Doug, initially, instead going to the walls to pluck the aphids.

Doug almost felt relieved until a mid-sized ant with moose horn mandibles trundled towards him. "Aw fuck!" he cried. "No way I can fight this thing!"

The swimmer hoped it wouldn't hurt when the ant sliced him in half. Instead, the ant gently, but firmly, grasped him by the waist and carried him off with the others.

They moved through tunnels which emitted the same glow as the chamber. Doug noticed the hairs on the aphids' bodies. Fuck man! What's this about?

Doug didn't struggle or fight. If the ants were going to eat him, he figured they'd have done so already. Curiosity kept him quiet more than anything.

The ants carried their charges through an arched entrance, into a bell-shaped chamber, and at the center was a large pool.

Other ants, each carrying an aphid, entered through tunnels around the chamber. They trundled to the pool and, using their mandibles, dipped the aphids in, repeatedly.

"Shit! I'm going to get dunked," Doug realized. The water, as it turned out, was not quite water. It tingled like mild acid. The feeling was of being dipped in soda water.

The swimmer closed his eyes as the ant dipped him, covering them with his hand. He thought the "water" would not be good on his eyes. I wish I had my goggles. Some liquid did get up his nose, causing a slight burning.

The ant dipped him several times until he was thoroughly soaked. Doug was curious why but, helpless in the ant's grip, could only let it happen. I'll know soon enough.

The ant finished and backed away from the pool. Doug waited until the "water" dripped off his face before removing his hand. The air in the chamber cooled his skin; he shivered slightly. He was aware of a strange feeling. Smooth. I feel . . . smooth.

He noted a few of the other ants had finished with their aphids. Some of the formerly hairy aphids were now bald.

He felt his own skin. "Son of a bitch!" While he'd been relatively hairless and maintained it for swimming, some stubble recently began to appear on his skin. Now the stubble was gone. The only thing, close to hair, left on his body were his eyelashes. Holy shit! Natural hair removal! If I get off this island, I could tell someone, Emma's Dad or Moira's parents maybe. We could come back and make a fortune.

The ant, still carrying Doug, rumbled into another passage, following the others bearing aphids. Doug now had an idea why the ant snatched him. Geez! They think I'm an aphid! Does that mean I'm safe?

As with ants, Doug didn't know much about aphids, just that ants used them in some fashion. At least they don't eat them, so far as I remember. Doesn't Emma's sister know about these things?

The ant carried Doug to another chamber, large and padded like the aphid room. Ants were gathered near groups of aphids, like shepherds tending their flocks.

Some groups of ants held aphids, stroking them with their antennae. "What the fuck is that about?" Doug asked.

A large bead of golden yellow fluid beaded on the nether region of one of the aphids. The ant holding it, drew the creature close, placed its mouth on the bead, and sucked it in, trilling happily.

"Oh man!" Doug cried, with a chill of horror. He now knew why he'd been brought to the chamber. "But I'm not a fucking aphid, man! I don't have that stuff! No! Wait!"

The ant carried him to the middle. Several other ants gathered around. Doug struggled, not wanting to imagine his fate when the ants found he had none of the strange fluid. He didn't try to hit the ant; its grip was gentle but firm, and he didn't want to make it angry. It might crush me or cut me in half, I'll have to be careful. Fuck! It'll do it anyway once it finds I got nothing.

Once they reached the center of the chamber, the ant hesitated, trilling to the others. They trilled back, their communication unknown to Doug, and drew closer. The ant waved its antennae for several moments, then lowered them to stroke Doug's body, focusing on his lower torso, hips, and groin. Doug tried very hard not to giggle. The stroking was, initially, very ticklish.

It was at the swimmer's groin where the ant drew a response. The only people previously allowed access to that area were Emma, earlier girlfriends, and Doug himself. While the ant had not touched his cock, the groin itself was sensitive enough to cause an erection.

"Oh fuck me!" Doug's pale skin blushed pink. He tried thinking of the world's ugliest people to deflate; nothing worked. Fuck! If the guys knew about this, I'd . . . Oh no!

The "Oh no" came as the ant's antennae reached his cock, and discovered stroking it made it even bigger. "Fuck!" he squirmed, "This is fucking embarrassing man!"

The ant trilled, intrigued by this new discovery. This strange new aphid displayed a much larger dispenser than the others. Maybe that meant much more nectar from this one. It communicated its interest to the others, who trilled back, equally intrigued.

Ants crowded around Doug and the stroker. Some started to participate with their antennae, trilling excitedly. The swimmer squirmed as antennae caressed all over his body. "Fuck me man!" he gasped.

As if in answer to a request, several pairs of antennae traced along his butt crack and plunged into his bunghole. Doug's blue eyes popped, "Whoa!" He struggled more frantically. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuckety fucking shit man! Get off me!"

Doug was extremely dismayed to see his prodigious cock stone hard, vein-twined and throbbing, with pre-cum at the tip. His dismay turned to absolute and utter mortification when his formic captor brought him forward, and drew his sausage into its mouth.

"Aaahhh! Fuck! Blown and buggered by ants, man! Fuck me fuck!"

The ant did not have a tongue, but the warm, wet interior of its mouth produced the same effect as fellatio. Combined with the effects of ant antennae pumping in and out of his butt-clenched man hole, and stroking his painfully throbbing balls, Doug "The Dolphin" Doyle's detonation was inevitable.

A massive convulsion rolled through his body. The most mind-blowing orgasm Doug ever experienced, followed. His eyes rolled back to their whites. His mouth opened wide in a ululating groan, "Uuuunnnngh!" His body quaked in the ant's grip.

The ant, in turn, received a blast of something it never before tasted: man-cream in prodigious amounts. Doug, as Emma and prior girlfriends attested, was a prolific squirter.

The ant was stunned. What kind of aphid was this? It's nectar tasted vastly different from the others, not that it was any less delicious.

It trilled this information to the others. A chorus of trills answered. A new aphid?! A new type of nectar?! Let me have some of that!

Doug, gasping and slick with sweat, still reeling from orgasm, and anally invasive antennae, gradually became aware of hundreds of rumbling feet. He turned his head at the sound. "Awww fuck!"

The rest of the ants in the chamber were heading towards the already sizable gangbanging crowd, and more ants were crowding in.

Aphids were dropped as news raced through the hill of the strange new creature with the amazing nectar.

Doug watched the swarm balefully, knowing he wasn't going to be eaten, but not wanting to imagine the alternative.

The ant trilled to the swarm. Doug gasped as antennae withdrew from his ass and ceased stroking his body. The ant crowd seemed to withdraw for a moment. Doug experienced a second's worth of hope. Are they done? Is it over?

The ants formed a circle around Doug and his ant. More ants piled on top of the others. The swimmer couldn't help his curiosity. What the fuck they doing?

The ants began to build a wall of their bodies, locking their legs together. Doug watched, confused, the ant wall grow around him and the others. As it curved over, it became clear. They're building a dome! Why?!

Doug remembered, with his little knowledge, ant sometimes formed balls when their hills flooded. He couldn't know, besides their large, atomic radiation-influenced size, the relative isolation, and different behavior, made them unique to others of their species.

The ants finished their dome. The interlocked, using their legs, but faced their heads and mandibles inward. Objects emerged from their lower torsos; familiar in shape, long, thick, pink, and fleshy, and pointing in the same direction as their heads. The implied meaning of their appearance made Doug shudder.

The ants, unknown to Doug, liked to play a game, occasionally, with the aphids. It might seem human-like to an observer, but this species, in isolation, evolved different habits and, being male, practiced them between breeding seasons.

The living dome vibrated with the trills of hundreds of ants. Doug's formic captor carried him to one side of the dome.

"No! Fuck! No! No! No!" the swimmer cried as the looming wall of clicking mandibles and ant cocks loomed closer. He squirmed and struggled to futile results. The ant's grip was like a vise. The ant came to the wall. Doug's last thought before mandibles snatched him up was, I should have stayed my ass home!

And so The Great Ant Balling of Doug "The Dolphin" Doyle, champion swimmer, Olympic prospect, lover of a woman who, unbeknownst to him, just had a similar experience with a giant wasp, commenced.

The ants, for all the menace represented by their mandibles, displayed a surprisingly gentle touch in handling this new aphid. The term for orgy was still an apt description.

Antennae held the swimmer's well-shaped, exercise-sculpted ass constantly spread. His anal passage stuffed with ant cock or antennae drilling in and out. His spear point cock, hard erect, was plunged into one ant mouth after another, and sucked until he filled it with nectar. Once done, he was immediately passed to another.

An unbroken helping of ant cock filled his mouth. It wasn't exactly voluntary. It's difficult keeping one's mouth closed in a giant orgasm; impossible if they overlap. The ants took every opportunity to stuff any open hole in this new aphid.

Doug, in short order, discovered something interesting: ant spunk tasted good, like slightly less sweet honey. His mortification at the massive ant buggery decreased, in part because of this. The other reason: he knew, if he ever got out of this predicament, no one would know, so long as he kept his mouth shut. Emma's definitely not hearing of this, and neither the team!

The final reason: realizing the obviousness he wasn't going to be torn apart or eaten, just fucked silly, Doug found himself enjoying the experience. I'm definitely keeping my mouth shut on this one.

The swimmer never knew how long his ordeal lasted. He remembered it as a swirl of ant cocks in his mouth and ass, stroking antennae, sweat and ant spunk drenching his skin, and cumming, lots and lots of cumming.

His body was manipulated and passed around the dome, and on the floor, where more ants had congregated, cocks, antennae, and mouths at the ready.

In the first moments of the orgy, Doug gasped the grunts used during sex. He was reduced to sighs by the time they passed him to the floor.

The ants did not let up. Their boundless energy used on the colony, was directed to Doug. He couldn't gasp out pleas or beg for mercy. He was, to the ants, a new kind of aphid. The methods used to squeeze nectar from his body amounted to a major fuck fest.

Doug, by the time the frenzy abated, was a semi-conscious cum fountain; dripping with sweat, cum, and ant juice. His body twitched with micro-orgasms, his erect cock squirted seed over the ants in the dome.

The swimmer was handed to an ant. He didn't know or care if it was the same one who'd snatched him. Too spent to feel anything but a faint awe, he marveled, "Fucking . . . ants." His semi-limp body was carried deeper into the hill.

****

The ant Queen rested in her chamber, bored as ants define the term. She'd laid the season's quota of eggs several weeks ago; mating season wasn't due for another month. She had plenty of downtime, with nothing to do except suck aphids and mate a worker or two, out of season. So when a lowly worker, one of the gatherers, bumbled in with an aphid, she was unimpressed, initially.

A series of trills communicated back and forth between them. They translated more along the lines of, What is this creature? It's different from the others.

A new kind of aphid, recently discovered, your Majesty.

The worker handed the aphid to the Queen, who examined it closely. A strange looking thing, it was, with fewer limbs, a more slender build, and a slightly different color than a usual aphid.

The Queen trilled a question to her minion, who trilled back, an ant equivalent of a shrug.

The Queen noted the limp way the aphid hung in her mandibles, and trilled again. The minion waved its antennae, pointing towards its mouth.

Doug didn't notice at first but when ant legs gripped and flipped him, he revived to find himself upside down. The Queen gripped him by his hips. His limp cock dangled downward.

"Wha . . . what the fuck?!"

The Queen trilled; ant antennae stroked his dong. Doug grew hard.

"Awww fuck! Not again!"

His cock was drawn into the Queen's mouth, and Doug's formic cock-blow resumed.

The Queen quickly brought the swimmer to orgasm, and trilled happily when the nectar her minion mentioned, filled her mouth. A most interesting and intriguing new aphid! She gripped it closer to her torso for better purchase. Doug's head was placed close to her gaster, near the egg-laying orifice. A thick clear fluid dripped from it.

Doug, wasn't inclined to bring his head closer, but the Queen, thoroughly obsessed with this new aphid's nectar, grasped him tight.

The mortified swimmer turned human aphid, found his puss planted on the ant's pussy. His mouth, open to gasp out an orgasm, found itself filled with the strange fluid. Geez! It tastes sweeter than ant spunk!

Doug's tongue swirled round and in the ant's snatch. The ant reacted.

The Queen had never experienced this kind of activity, especially from an aphid. What kind of aphid is this?! The regular matings with her males were functional, perfunctory. She took in their sperm to fertilize her eggs, but took no pleasure in the activity. This . . . aphid was performing an unprecedented act. She doubled down on the aphid's nectar producer, while it, Doug, wrapped its arms around her thorax.

Doug raised his head just long enough to think, Holy fuck! I'm sixty-nining a giant ant! He plunged back into the formic's honey pot, slurping away at the sweet syrup gushing forth.

A trilling, grunting, slurping, human / formic fuck fest ensued. Doug gasped as two pairs of antennae (the Queen rewarding her minion for bringing this new treasure, by allowing it to join in) plunged into his bung hole.

PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,160 Followers
12