Hugo and the Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wrapped the fingers of one hand around Hugo's cock and felt the heat emanating from his throbbing member. She placed her cheek against the rigid length and realised it was longer than her face, rising from her chin to above her forehead. She used her other hand to cup his testicles as he sat at the edge of the seat, gently rolling them in her palm; she stroked them downwards with her fingertips, feeling the smooth skin of his scrotum stretched over the sac. She turned her face and kissed the base of his manhood before running the tip if her tongue over his balls, trying to get her mouth to the underside.

Hugo shivered in a very discernible manner when he felt Anjali's lips on his gonads, the initial ticklish feeling immediately turning into an electric charge of heightened sensuality that made his huge erect penis flutter and tremble in her hand. She tightened her grip around his manhood and stroked up and down its length in a languorous caress as his fingers dug mildly into her shoulder muscles. When she ran a fingernail delicately up along the central seam of his scrotum, his hips jerked almost violently forward and a loud groan rose from deep in his chest, escaping in a hollow breath through his parted lips.

He looked down his chest but all he could see was the top of her head, long tresses of jet black hair falling to the sides and on her back, merging with the golden sheen that threaded through the darkness. He placed his hands behind her neck and caressed her nape, combing his fingers through the roots of her hair. He could feel the warmth of her breath on his groin as she continued to use her lips towards the base of his shaft. Hugo was unable to keep his hands still, wanting to touch this gorgeous woman's naked skin wherever he could find it.

He managed to push his hands down between his thighs along both sides of Anjali's face till his fingers touched the swell of her bosom. He clutched at her youthful and ample breasts, finding the hard and long protruding nipples which he twisted gently between his fingers. As he caressed and massaged her boobs, he felt her fist tighten its grip around the circumference of his penis and her tongue trace a line along the full length. His erection was enormous and he felt the blood surging through the veins as eight inches of absolute rigidity throbbed in Anjali's hand. He felt the tip of her tongue on the ridge between the glans and the shaft, running delicately around the corona.

When, after a minute or so, she parted her lips and enveloped the fiery head of his cock, Hugo's head fell back against the backrest of the settee, his thighs parted wider, and he let out a loud groan from his throat. His hands were now by his side on the sofa as he gave himself up in complete supplication to this Indian beauty, this ethereal damsel that had come into his life. Very slowly, he felt the warm wetness of her mouth descend along the eight-inch rigidity of his manhood, one centimetre at a time. At one stage, halfway down the length, she stopped and gradually pulled her mouth away. He felt her tongue briefly lick over the dripping lubrication of her saliva before she enveloped his stiffness again.

Although her experience was considerably limited both by youth and lack of opportunity, Anjali felt completely at ease making love to this man. She caressed and sucked his overgrown phallus, never having seen such a beautiful cock before, not even in the few pornographic movies she had watched over the internet. She had felt a cascading gush of emotion when she first touched Hugo's penis, a warmth of affection and desire mixed in a cocktail of intense ardour. Her breasts felt swollen and full and she knew her nipples were hard as pebbles; her vulva was sodden and she felt sensations there that she had never experienced before.

She was on her knees, kneeling between Hugo's widespread legs as he sat on the edge of the couch; she had to sit up straight to get her mouth over the top of his massive cock which stood upright at its full length. Once she encircled its girth with her lips, she took one hand and squeezed her own breasts and titillated her nipples; her other hand went down to her crotch, fingers pressing on her clitoral hood from which her clit had extended. She pushed her head down over Hugo's penis but was unable to take more than half its length into her mouth so she bobbed her head up and down over the upper portion of his rod for a couple of minutes, while she continued to finger herself in and around her vagina.

Anjali had masturbated on many occasions over the years, using her fingers, and a couple of dildos and vibrators that she kept hidden in her wardrobe. She would often just picture an ideal man of her fantasies while stimulating herself; at other times she had started by watching porn on her favourite Japanese sites which she thought were less crude than the western ones. Now, as she fellated Hugo, she almost felt as though she was living one of those fantasies that had been her only sexual companions over the last few years. She wanted to give herself to him completely, as also to consume him in every possible way she could.

She took her right hand away from her boobs and clasped his penis again, stroking the base as she sucked at the upper half. She heard Hugo's groans and almost felt the sexual energy frizzing between his body and hers, like electrical currents running back and forth. Right then she wanted more of his thick organ in her mouth so she tried to ease it downward in order to push her face and swallow more of him. Like a lever, it had the effect of bringing Hugo up from his semi-reclining position to an upright seating one on the edge of the sofa. The stiffness of his cock seemed somehow more flexible as she pulled it to a more horizontal angle that allowed it to go deeper into her mouth as Anjali pushed her face forward towards his abdomen. She had almost six inches of his shaft deeply embedded into her mouth before she began to move her head back and forth, lips gliding along the solid steely length.

She felt his hands rest gently on the top of her head, a firm but comfortable grip as his fingers pressed against her scalp. She continued sucking him in a graceful liquid movement of her mouth, taking in as much of him as she could. She wanted to take his full length into her mouth but realised she had a gag reflex beyond six inches of his thick rod. Instead, she wrapped all her fingers around the base of his penis and moved her fist in tandem with her head. Her heavy breasts swung in front of her as she moved her head back and forth, erect nipples grazing against the settee's upholstery as her bosom swayed.

Hugo's reaction was instantaneous when he felt the pleasure of her hand and mouth together enveloping his manhood completely; as dizzying sparks lit up like fireworks in and around his crotch, his hands went back on to the settee and his fingers dug into the fabric. After a minute, he let out another loud groan and pleaded with his woman in a hoarse whisper, "Anjali, you have to stop, please. Otherwise I'm going to cum very soon. Tres bientot."

"Then cum! Dans ma bouche" she whispered in response, removing her mouth momentarily from his rod before taking him back in again. It didn't strike him then that she had uttered a few words in French; the soft whisper inviting him to ejaculate into her mouth was too much for him. He tried to hold back but his muscles and tendons began to strain; a vein on the centre of his perspiration drenched forehead swelled up, and an overpowering tremor ran through his entire body. His eyes were shut and in the blackness he saw bright hot specks like sparklers flying off a bonfire at night.

Hugo ripped his fingers away from their clawed grip on the upholstery and grabbed Anjali's head, pulling her towards him; his hips thrust forward and up in an involuntary spasm as his torso fell back against the backrest of the couch.

She heard his wild animal roar shatter the silence of the night as he exploded into her mouth. Six inches of his cock were embedded deep inside when she felt the first jet of semen spurt against the back of her throat and had to instantly pull her head backwards despite his grip. In a fraction of a second, the next massive surge of his ejaculate filled her mouth but she kept the head of his penis inside. His hold on her head, fingers entwined in her tousled hair, was like a desperate grip unwilling to let go.

When she felt the third gush of his thick warm cum rocket into her mouth, she swallowed the huge load without thought; it seemed a natural reaction to the emotions that were simultaneously coursing through her mind. The rhythmic contractions of his body, completely beyond his control, were like arrows of love shot into her heart. She felt such a surge of emotion as Hugo's orgasm, brought about by her ministrations, ran through its course. Although with every passing second the quantum of his semen depleted, she had to swallow a second mouthful of his cum as it filled her mouth.

After about fifteen seconds from his first discharge, Anjali felt the tension begin to ease out of his body. She still pulled on his penis, drawing out every drop of his seed, her cheeks indenting as she sucked deeply. His manhood had lost its steely rigidity but was still enormously thick, and only slightly smaller than earlier. She tugged at it, sucked around the head, ran the tip of her tongue all around the corona edge. Her heart had been beating in tandem with Hugo's but more in reflection of her emotional state rather than physical. Now, as she finally released his phallus from the warm comfort of her mouth, she held up the still engorged organ as she rubbed her cheeks against its girth in a sultry feline gesture.

After a while, she felt Hugo reach down and place his hands in her armpits and begin to raise her off the floor. She stood, turned around and sat on the couch next to him, then twisted her body and rested her face on his chest as he sat back against the sofa support. Her large breasts flattened sideways on his torso as she danced her fingers across the taut musculature of his abdomen. In front of her, beyond Hugo's still outspread thighs, sat the lone flickering candle on a saucer, the flame swaying very gently. Barely an inch of it was upright, the remainder having melted into a geyser like mound of wax at the base.

Staring at the last vestiges of the candle light, Hugo was still coming down from his incredible high; he couldn't remember when he had last had such an explosive climax, if ever. He wasn't as young and virile as he once had been but he didn't need a very long refractory period. As his fingers traced the ridged line of her spine and the broad expanse of Anjali's naked back, he felt her face against his penis and knew he would be ready very soon. He wanted this woman so much, so desperately, and knew he wanted to pleasure her beyond her wildest dreams. He snuggled his hand over the side of her body and reached for her breasts, barely managing to reach a nipple that was pressed against his chest.

She loved his tender touch, loved his hard body against hers, breathed in his masculine scent, and wanted him with a hungry passionate longing. But she knew she had to go now, and it wasn't going to be easy. She lifted her body off Hugo's chest, looked into his eyes and kissed him on the mouth. She then stood up, collected both the saucers from the centre table and carried them to the kitchen. She found the pack of candles on the counter and lit two fresh ones, standing them in the melted wax of the previous ones. She looked at a small timepiece near the shelves and saw it was approaching midnight.

Anjali returned to the seating area, placed one candle on the table and walked back into the bathroom with the other in complete silence, taking the towel from where it was hanging on the doorknob. Once inside, she placed the light next to a mirror, pulled down the seat of the WC and relieved herself. After wiping herself dry with a piece of the toilet roll, she washed herself at the sink. It had been more than three hours since she had come to Hugo's house; her saree was almost dry although her panties, petticoat and bra were still damp.

She took one of the damp towels and rubbed herself, wiping off the droplets of perspiration that covered her body. She patted her thick pubic hair and the drenched lips of her cunt before hanging up the towel on a hook. Ignoring her brassiere and panties, she slipped her arms into the damp blouse and hooked the clasps together in front. Then, gingerly stepping into her petticoat, she struggled to get the wet garment up over her hips before knotting the cord at her waist. After that, she took a few minutes to don her saree and tie her hair into a large bun on top of her head. She left her underwear on the ledge of the bathtub, a mischievous smile playing on the corners of her mouth.

Her handbag and shoes were by the entrance door so she walked out barefoot, shut the bathroom door behind her and went to where Hugo was sitting, sipping his whiskey. She couldn't see the expression on his face but knew he would be surprised, then disappointed.

"I have to go now, Hugo. I'm sorry, but I must be back tonight or else M. Marcel and Mme. Julie will get very worried."

Hugo didn't say anything for a few moments, the disappointment overpowering him completely. His hear beat heavily in his chest as he continued to just stare at her face. He knew she was determined and would be adamant about leaving, despite the frightful experience she had had on the streets that evening.

Anjali was afraid that Hugo would not be able to understand. She wanted to stay back just as much as he wanted her, but had to tear herself away and not give in to the powerful temptation that she felt. She was also afraid he might be angry. "Don't be angry, please. Please?" she said in a very soft voice.

He drained the last of his whiskey and stood up, naked. Picking up his clothes from the floor, he stepped in to his jeans and pulled on the vest. "C'mon! I'll walk you home," he said, sounding a lot sterner than he had intended. Picking up his cellphone from a side table, he followed her to the main door of the apartment.

The truth was Hugo did feel a certain amount of anger, but he was mature enough to understand that she wouldn't have left unless it was important and necessary. Anjali felt his mood shift, and her heart cried out silently to him. She walked to the door and slipped into her very wet shoes, picked up her bag and slung it over one shoulder. Then she turned to face him; he was just inches away and she flung her arms around his neck and kissed him hard on his mouth. His instant reaction was to wrap his arms around her waist and they kissed passionately, the heat rising in their bodies immediately.

"I'll come back in the morning, Hugo, my love," she whispered in his ear.

Like a spoilt child, he feverishly asked "When?"

"At sunrise?" she said, with a smile, knowing that would make him happy.

They walked out of his apartment and took the stairs down to the ground floor. Hugo took Anjali's hand in his own and turned towards the back of the house so that the security guards wouldn't see them. He knew that she would not want anyone, especially her employers, Julie and Marcel, to know that she had spent a night with him. He punched in the passcode on the electronic lock fitted into a gate at the back and they exited into the quiet of the night. The rain, the thunder, the lightening had all stopped as they walked hand in hand, using the torchlight on their phones to light the way.

When they reached the street on which Marcel's house was, he let her go as they whispered "Good night!" to each other. He stood on the corner till she entered her gate, then turned around to walk back home. Halfway back, the street lights suddenly came on, as did some of the lighting in various houses, lighting up the windows. Hugo mumbled something under his breath, cursing his landlord, the power supply company, the rain; generally, he was still miffed at Anjali's departure. But when he recalled her whispered breath in his ear, telling him she'd be back in the morning, he forgave everyone.

***end of part i***