Human Interest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who knew Mistress Lilith had a sense of humor," thought Irish just before the thought of food passed through her mind. Actually, it wasn't hunger that caused her to think of food, it was the smell coming from the barbeque pit that got her. She was snapped out of her temporary daze by the sound of Lilith's whistle and a tug on her reins stopping her prance around the ring.

"I want to thank you all for coming today. I hope you've had an enjoyable time. If you have any questions, I will stay around for a few more minutes. Twilight has to leave and help the kitchen staff but she will be around later if you want to talk to her. You have approximately 30 minutes to freshen up and relax before lunch. This afternoon you have free time until 3:00 when the 'show pony' competition begins so be sure to visit the vendors' tent and see what's new in equestrian attire. From 1:00 to 2:30, Master Tom will be having a leather working class for those interested in the equipment barn on the second floor. Thanks again."

A brief round of applause followed and a few couples headed over to talk to Mistress Lilith. Irish turned to Ella with a look of quiet desperation. "Oh, I suppose you'd like to use the bathroom after all that water you drank, is that right?"

Irish nodded and whinnied.

"You know a real ponygirl would just piddle here in the corral, I don't know why you should be any different," teased Mistress Ella.

Irish just glared and stamped her foot.

"Okay, newbie, just this time. Let's go back to your stall."

..................

With bathroom duties out of the way, Irish assumed the 'parade rest' position while Mistress Ella re-locked the chastity belt in place.

"Hold your arms out to the sides, Irish, and I have something else I need to do." As Irish raised her hands, Ella removed her hand hooves and chained her arms to the walls opposite and then did the same with her legs, putting her in the same standing spread-eagle position as the day before.

"I have to take these hooves back to Mistress Lilith so don't run off," smirked Ella and hit the button on the remote, BUZZ-Z-Z-Z-Z, and walked out, leaving the stall door open.

"N-n-n-n-g-g-g-h-h-h!" NO-O-O-O-o-o-oh-ooooo is the rough translation from ponyese. Irish's eyes popped wide open and she frantically pulled at her leg chains trying to pull her thighs together to clamp down on the vibrating intruders without any success. The buzzing continued and so did the struggling until she heard the clip-clopping of hooves coming down the corridor. She tried to stand perfectly still and hoped that they wouldn't look her way as they passed. No such luck. Not only did they look but they stepped into her stall.

"Why look, Bronze Lily, according to her collar, this is Irish Rose," said Master Ramirez, "Isn't she stunning. She is almost as beautiful as you are, my pet."

Bronze Lily nodded and approached Irish, first looking directly in her eyes and then whinnying softly and rubbing her cheek against Irish's. That was all it took to push Irish over the top and her entire body went rigid against her chains for a second and then shuddered in orgasmic bliss. Lily took a half of a step back and Irish's eyes opened as she began to recover her composure. She stared longingly into Lily's eyes and stretched against her chains to rub cheeks again.

Master Ramirez laughed out loud and said, "There's nothing to be embarrassed about, Irish Rose, Lily has that same effect on me. I can hardly keep my hands off her when we are out here." He grabbed Lily's rump and squeezed. She whinnied happily in reply. "By the way, I hear you really like my coffee. I'll see to it that you get a canister to take home with you. Come, Lily, I can't wait to get you back to your stall. Lily whinnied, gave Irish a quick wink and trailed quickly behind her Master as he left.

BUZ-.....Mistress Ella cut the buzzing short as she re-enter the stall. "Still think it was a good idea to give me such control over your body by wearing that belt again today?"

Irish whinnied and nodded yes.

"You brazen hussy," teased Ella, "Whatever has made you so horny?" With that, Ella picked up the bowl off from the table and went in the bathroom. When she came out, the bowl was full of lukewarm water and a washcloth. First Ella wiped Irish's face and neck as Irish whinnied softly in approval. She moved quickly over her arms, buttocks and legs and let the gentle flow of air from the overhead ventilation system cool Irish and dry her off. She reached around from behind and wiped Irish chest and then gave her nipples a little tweak. She unlocked Irish's chains and asked her to dump the water into the sink and bring the bowl back out.

"Put the bowl on the table and come over here a minute, Irish." Ella reached into her pocket and pulled out the special bit tool. Ella took hold of Irish's bridle and rotated the two cam-locks on each side of the bit and pulled the pad out of Irish's mouth. "Now put the end caps over the speakers and stick the voice converter back in the bowl and add fresh solution then assume the position."

When Irish was ready, Ella continued. "Today, you may speak openly with any of the other ponygirls or ponyboys but you may only speak with other guests when given permission. You have to leave your headdress and other tack on all day but you can leave your bit out until the next event. Let's go to the barbeque and check out the vendors' tent. We might find Christine still hanging around in there."

Irish pawed the ground and got permission to speak. "Are we going to enter the chariot race later today, Mistress Ella?"

"Yes, dear, we are. I already have another pony and driver lined up to team up with us. It's a lot of fun and I want you to be able to try as many different things as possible while you are here."

"Thank you, Mistress Ella; I was hoping you would say 'Yes'."

"You're welcome, Irish, now let's eat, I'm starved," said Mistress Ella as she attached a leash to Irish's collar and started out of the stall.

Chapter 8: Chariots and Fire!

Ella was chatting with Master Fredricks as they stood in the serving line while Irish half talked with, half interviewed, his ponygirl wife, Windsong. A few moments later, Irish was holding Windsong in her arms as she sobbed softly. Finally, Windsong regained her composure and thanked Irish for being so understanding.

"Chicken or beef?" the chef asked Windsong, breaking her somber mood.

"Chicken, please," replied Windsong, holding up her plate.

Ella and Irish had just finished going through the line when they spotted Christine seated at a picnic table near the vendors' tent. "May we join you?" asked Mistress Ella.

"By all means, Mistress Ella, you are always welcome. I'm just not so sure about that kinky ponygirl with you," Christine quipped. As they sat down, Christine turned to Irish and asked, "I saw you comforting Windsong in the food line. Why was she crying?"

"I don't feel that I am at liberty to say, Christine," replied Irish.

"It's okay, Irish, the Fredricks are not keeping it a secret," Ella volunteered, "I'll fill Christine in on the details. Eight months ago, Mrs. Fredricks lost her baby at 7 months pregnant. The miscarriage was so bad it has left her barren. They were both devastated by the loss and were searching for some new activity to occupy their time and their minds while they consider other options like adopting or finding a surrogate. Someone told them about our spa and for the last five months it seems to have been just what the doctor ordered. They come here every weekend that they can and Windsong has truly blossomed by surrendering to her pony persona."

"Christine, there are so many different human interest stories out here, how can we possibly distill them all down into one 5-minute segment?"

"Well, Lindsay.....sorry, ...Irish, we can't. If the segment I have in mind goes well, we may be able to follow up with more stories as time goes by and help grow more business for the ranch and spa as well."

"There's Twilight," said Ella. "Over here, dear, you can sit with us," shouted Ella over the chatter from the tables around them.

"Thank you, Mistress Ella, it's really crowded here today," said Twilight as she plunked herself down next to Irish Rose. "Hi, Irish. Hi, Auntie Christine."

"Auntie Christine?" Irish almost choked on her Coke. "Come again." She looked right at Christine.

"Well, technically I'm her aunt by marriage. She is Master Tom's older brother, Don's daughter. Don is the chairman of the foundation that helps the families of the consignment ponygirl volunteers."

"How does that make you her aunt though," query Irish.

Christine laughed, "See, Ella, we fooled another one. Irish, Cyndi and I are sisters, identical twins in fact. She has always worn her hair short and mine has been long. She has lived here all her life and has a slight Southwestern accent but I went to college in Syracuse and have picked up a typical TV announcer's Mid-western accent. She almost never wears make-up, but for TV I practically live in make-up. Very few people pick up on us when we are together. Didn't you think it was a little strange that Cyndi's English riding outfit and boots fit me so perfectly, especially since my shoes are size 11?"

"Hey, wait a minute. You set me up. You and Mistress Cyndi knew all along that she didn't have a set of ponyboots that would fit you so you could trap me into volunteering for this."

"Aren't you glad I did? Look at all of the new things you have been introduced to, things you never would have tried on your own. Like you said, there are hundreds of different stories walking these grounds and you might have the chance to bring pony play into the mainstream. Besides, I hear you've had some extra special attention since you've arrived."

As if right on cue, Ella hit the button and a quick B-U-Z-Z-T caused Irish to lurch forward on the bench almost dropping her fork. She glanced over at Ella and then they all burst out laughing.

"Sorry, I let the cat out of the bag, Auntie Christine."

"That's okay, Twilight dear, Irish had to find out sometime." The rest of the meal, Ella and Christine chit-chatted while Twilight and Irish discussed the whys and wherefores of the pony culture.

"What happened to your latex body suit?"

"As much as I love wearing it, I had to help the chef turn the meats over the barbeque pit so I took it off right after class. It's also a little too hot today to wear it for a long period of time. In the winter you'd have a hard time getting me to take it off if it wasn't for classes."

"I love your piercings but don't they hurt, Twilight?" asked Irish.

"Oh, no, not at all. I love my piercings too. I would never give them up. They are removable though, see," and Twilight unscrewed the little ball on her left nipple ring and slowly slide the ring around and off, accidently dropping the little jingle bell in the process. They banged heads as they both reached to pick it up and then they laughed. "It stung a little bit when they were done but in less than two weeks time, they had completely healed around the rings making it totally painless to change them out." Twilight slid the bell on the ring and replaced it. "I really love the extra sensation when someone plays with my tits."

Irish couldn't resist the temptation and reached over and fondled Twilight's right breast.

"What a sweet talker you are," smiled Twilight as she pushed her breast firmly against Irish's palm and wiggled it around. They both giggled. "My nose ring is the thing that really gets me into character when I want to be. Mine is very special and would have been unbearably painful if they hadn't numbed me up first. Let me take it out and show you. Look up here," she said pointing with her finger, "there is a grommet permanently set in my septum that the ring goes through. Sometimes I like to be a naughty ponygirl and get dragged around by my nose ring but I didn't want to risk accidently having my ring ripped out so Auntie Cyndi installed that stainless steel grommet."

"But this is the first day I've seen your nose ring."

"Like I said when we first met, today was the first day I was allowed to wear all of my gear as Master Tom didn't want to shock the newbies by exposing them to too much, too soon. I have about an hour before I have to help get the corral ready for the show pony competition. Would you like to visit the vendors?"

"I'd love to," replied Irish.

"Mistress Ella, Auntie Christine, may I borrow Irish for an hour. She'd like to see inside the vendors' tent?"

"Certainly, dear. Could you please bring her to the equipment barn when you are done, I am going to sit in on Master Tom's leather working class."

"Yes, Mistress. Come on, ponygirl," said Twilight picking up Irish's leash, "Let's put our trays away and head inside out of the heat."

................................

The highly reflective coating on the outside and big air chillers inside the tent kept it a comfortable 75o. Irish was amazed at the diversity of products. There were headdresses, bits and bridles of every imaginable design. There were hoods, blindfolds, gags, shackles, chastity belts and cuffs to suit all of your discipline needs along with paddles, crops, quirts, floggers and whips. There were lots of sex toys too, dildos, clamps, vibrators, violet wands and machines that seemed from outer space with their reciprocating motors and long rubber shafts. There were several cart makers showing their wares as well but the display that stopped Irish dead in her tracks was the whipping post.

The really amazing thing to Irish was that the ponygirl padlocked to the post seemed to be enjoying the flogging she was taking. Her master gave her three hard whacks with the flogger and then gently ran his fingers over the spot he had just hit. The ponygirl squeezed her thighs together and stood on one foot oo-ing. She tossed her head back and he began again. Irish swore that the ponygirl came right there in front of everyone.

The salesman stepped in and asked, "Well, what do you think?"

The master hesitated and his ponygirl chimed in, "Please, Master, please."

"Okay, I'll take one and one of these big floggers too."

"Thank you, Master," she said as he unlocked the padlock holding her wrists to the post and then her ankle cuffs from the platform.

"$457.89 with the tax. Will that be cash or charge, sir?"

"Cash. Boy, the government has to get a piece of everything, don't they."

"I'll have my assistant load a new one into your car if you will just show him where it is. Do you want your flogger in a bag?"

"No, I'll just clip it to my belt. I have a feeling I'm going to need it later." Hearing this, his ponygirl danced excitedly and then they headed off to the next exhibit.

"Who's next?' asked the salesman.

"She is," said Twilight.

"What?" said Irish as her mouth dropped open.

"No more questions just get up here ponygirl," said Twilight as she stepped onto the 6" high platform that held the post in place and tugged on her leash. She locked Irish's wrist cuffs to the post which was only waist high and then raised the T-bar which forced Irish to back up and bend from the waist until the T-piece hit the top of her thighs. Twilight quickly chained her ankle cuffs to the rings in the platform, stepped back to admire her work and whispered something to the salesman. Kneeling in front of Irish she said, "You know I would never hurt you, right? I know you want to please me, don't you now?"

"Yes, Mistress," she panted nervously. She knew right then she wanted to please Twilight more than anything in the world but still didn't understand this whole flogging scene.

"Good girl," said Twilight and kissed her full on the lips. Irish almost fainted in ecstasy.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a rare treat for you today. Show Pony Grand Champion Twilight Girl and staff member here at the Pampered Pony has offered to give a demonstration of some of the various flogging techniques and the safe and proper use of the 'single-tail' whip. Please gather around."

Christine and Mistress Ella were still sitting at the table outside the tent when they heard the announcement. Christine grabbed the video camera and said, "Let's go in. I have got to get this." She got the camera recording just as Twilight picked up two floggers and stepped behind Irish.

Irish was straining her neck trying to see what was coming but Twilight gently turned her head away and said, "Don't look, don't worry just relax and enjoy all the attention. Close your eyes, now."

Twilight started softly and slowly, explaining how to work up to that special moment. The blows came faster and harder and then they stopped. Irish could feel Twilight's hand gently rubbing her buns and caressing her thighs and then the blows began again. Irish could feel a warmth in her bottom and thighs but realized that it really didn't hurt like Lilith's crop. It was more psychological. The loud slapping noise of the flogger just added to the illusion of helplessness and punishment.

The flogging stopped again but Twilight continued to talk as she caressed Irish's cheek and then tugged at her ponytail, pulling her head back and planting a big kiss on her lips. Irish tried to kiss back but Twilight was too quick. Oh, how Irish was aching to hold and be held by Twilight. She was beginning to drip from her nether region with anticipation. Her mind was slipping into subspace and she didn't even know what that was.

The flogging came in a rhythmic flurry now and then stopped again. Irish's eyes flew wide open at the sound of the crack of the whip. Now she was scared. What was Twilight talking about? Never do this....never do that....always try to do this.....help your pony deal with the pain....breathing is most important. A moment later there was Twilight's face in front of her, her hands were caressing Twilight's cheeks. "Oh, this is going to be bad," thought Irish.

"The cracking is just for show, Irish. I would never hit someone with that much velocity on the tip. It would rip their skin wide open. I am only going to hit you three times to demonstrate the dos and don'ts of using a single-tail. The other strokes will be in the air not on you but you will hear them so don't be scared. After each hit, take two or three quick short breaths and then blow them out slowly, like this. It is going to sting but it doesn't last long." Twilight kissed Irish long on the lips and Irish desperately tried to suck Twilight tongue down her throat.

Twilight stepped back, grabbed the floggers and proceeded to warm Irish up again. The pause was less than two seconds when...CRACK!.....swoosh.....FIRE!....

"Breathe, breathe, breathe," Irish told herself. Her ass was aflame. Sting was an understatement. "Let it out slowly." She eased her stomach back down onto the T-bar that held her mid-section horizontal. She could hear a couple of more cracks as Twilight was demonstrating some other finer points and then she realized that the sting was gone and she relaxed.

....swoosh.....more stinging...."What happened to the CRACK....wasn't there supposed to be a crack before the pain?" Irish wondered as she gasped repeatedly for air then let it all go. Subspace came rushing at her and all of a sudden she was freely floating, detached from her own body which was causing her this pain.

The third swat brought a soft moan from her lips as her body was producing a rush of endorphins to protect her from the outside forces assailing her. Suddenly, something felt wonderful....there it was again....Twilight had just licked her right thigh and then her left.....the picture flooded into her mind as clear as crystal....that's definitely what it was.... then Twilight licked her nose and Irish went over the top...trashing and moaning against the restraints holding her in place....."How can this be," Irish wondered, as wave after wave of pleasure surged through her body.

1...45678...14