Humidity and Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Much better," Xiang said, returning from the bathroom. I could see an erection growing again in his blue boxers, which were on a bit crooked, revealing one side of his pelvis more than the other. The glow of the lamp glistened off the sweat on his chest and arms. What is he eating?, I thought, wondering how he'd bulked up his skinny form.

"Sweet," I said. Teasing him, I stretched my arms above my head and flexed my abs. Moving closer, he placed his hands above my hips and leaned in to kiss me. Eager to continue, I gently grabbed his ass and pulled him in, bringing our moist lips together. Xiang ran his fingers through my hair, scratching my scalp.

Holding him close, I reached down and slid off Xiang's boxers. Glancing down past his tight abs, I could see his thick cock pushing up against my thigh. The tip oozed just a hint of milky-clear liquid.

Feeling my quivering torso, and noticing how I'd begun to inch my hips up and down against him, Xiang finally freed my cock. Dropping to his knees, he slid his hands down my body and tugged off my boxers.

"These are nice," he said, referring to the pair, which I wore intentionally. Black with small red hearts, they were loose and silky, so smooth that they caused my shorts or jeans to slide a bit down my ass, something I knew made Xiang hot. He liked it when slim guys revealed just a tad of their underwear, doubly-so if he could glimpse a hint of their tight abs too when they raised their arms or lifted their shirt.

After tossing my boxers over to join his on the floor, Xiang stood up again, looked me up and down, and smiled sheepishly. Eager to conclude five months of nothing but dull imagination and impersonal radio sex, we paused to soak in the moment: Two young studs, thin, tight, and muscular, completely naked, with raging erections, soaked in sweat, our pecs, abs, thighs, and biceps glistening in the soft warm light, tongues wagging with anticipation, gazes of love peeking out from beneath - at least in Xiang's case - wild, unkempt hair, hearts pounding, precum dripping, flexing, teasing, smirking, trembling, and ready to fuck.

Moving towards him now, almost awkward with impatience, I began kissing him more passionately. I reached down to massage his sweat-covered cock, around which my hand slid easily. As I rubbed my hand up and down, I softly pushed the tip of my tongue against his and used my left hand to massage his ass. Xiang pushed his chest into mine and wrapped his hand around my dick. He began pumping gently, using his other hand to stroke the sweet spot near my tailbone. As we stood, as the rain pounded outside and the humidity rose inside, I longed to turn him around and plow in for the finish, but I knew I'd have to settle for a bit less.

Inching as one towards his bed, we slowed down our stroking, the flinching of our muscles alerting each other to the proximity of a blissful mess. When we reached it, I gently pushed him down onto his back and climbed on top of him, sliding my thighs against his, my dick along his pelvis, my mouth onto his warm, soft lips, and my fingers into his thick black hair. Kissing me back with greater fervor, Xiang made a light moaning sound and ran his hands up my hamstrings, across my ass, and up my back, pulling me closer. My balls, which had been swinging freely because of the heat, came to a rest on the bed between our legs.

Moving my hands down the side of his face, I grabbed onto his muscular shoulders and slowly slid my body against his, my cock rubbing against his pale, firm thigh, his cock rubbing against the base of my abs. As I stared into his dark, focused eyes, Xiang clenched his teeth. I could tell he was close. I was too.

Careful to avoid brushing his throbbing cock again, I rolled to the side and pressed my mouth onto his jaw. Caressing him with my lips, I slowly moved down his body, first pausing to suck on his neck. When I reached his chest, I slid my tongue across his broad, muscular pecs and used the tip to tickle his hardened nipples. I could taste his sweat, feel his heart pounding. Moaning louder now, Xiang grabbed onto my bicep with one hand and made a fist with the other, his fingers clenching tightly in burning anticipation.

Backing up on the bed and moving lower now, I kissed his stomach and slid my tongue across his tight, flat abs. Letting out a deep breath as a hiss, he squeezed his abs in response, lifting his legs slightly. While sliding my lips and tongue downward, closer and closer to his yearning cock, I flattened both hands on the bony ridges where his legs met his torso. Then, after crisscrossing his pelvis to drag out my approach, I kissed the tip of his penis, which had grown redder, darker, and more sensitive.

Xiang was breathing quickly now; his body quivered with both pleasure and anticipation. Starting at the base of his cock, I ran my tongue up its entire length, pausing to tickle the sensitive spot between the head and the shaft. His precum was really flowing now, some of it quite watery, and I could taste the drops that slid off his dick and onto my tongue.

Hearing him let out an almost-painful "Aahhh!" sound, I again toured his hard cock with my tongue - this time starting at the ridge of skin between his balls - and pressed just a touch of teeth into his shaft as I moved up towards the tip. Xiang's hips suddenly thrust upward and his cock pushed its way into my mouth for a moment. He grabbed onto tufts of my hair, tugging hard at my curls.

Relishing the pain created by my boyfriend's grasp, I again slid my lips around his cock, took it in my mouth, and dove deeper, pressing my lips around his shaft and using my tongue to press against his skin.

Tugging harder at my hair, Xiang let out a deep, strained moan and I knew he was ready to burst. With my left hand, I ran my fingertips across his abs, tickling him slightly. With my right, I cupped his ass. His skin was soaked, the sweat dripping off him and onto the sheets.

Xiang's body shook as I dove in for another sweet suck. Then, sliding his beautiful cock from my mouth, I pressed my lips against the head and slid the tip of my tongue along the sensitive ring just above his shaft. The seconds seemed to slow as Xiang's legs lifted, his torso heaving. I lifted my head to watch - I wanna see this load - and used my sweaty palm to finish him, wrapping my hand around his shaft and stroking up and down rapidly.

Xiang practically screamed as the hot cum shot out, surging high into the air before splashing across my face and hair or falling onto his abs. Warm and thick, it felt good, it smelled good, and it tasted good. Shaking with him as the ecstasy wracked his tight hot body, I struggled to slow and soften my stroking, driven unbearably horny by his hot, messy orgasm.

"Fuck you . . . that's . . . amazing," Xiang moaned, breathing heavy and confusing his tenses. As his heaving slowed, he stared at me lovingly. His dick rested on his pelvis, the head and shaft streaked with some of his cum. I noticed that I'd unconsciously started rubbing my own dick, pushing out some precum onto the sheets.

Surging forward, I climbed onto Xiang to kiss him again. Some of the cum he'd squirted into my hair dripped down onto his cute face, wetting his nose and cheek. His reaction - half wince, half grin - stoked the fire tearing through my chest. I pushed my dick into his thigh again, the head sliding easily across his wet skin.

Xiang ran his hands down my back and grabbed my ass. Massaging the edge of my hole, he forced me to lift my head in strained pleasure, giving him an opening to run his tongue along my jawline and press his lips onto my neck. Turning me over as my limbs weakened, Xiang climbed on top, gripping my shoulders and sliding his tongue across my collarbone.

I stared up at the ceiling, simultaneously tense and limp. Xiang was perfect, and he had me completely. Sweeping his soft hair across my face, he came in for one final passionate kiss before plunging down to please me. As he moved his tight, incredible body over mine, I ran my hands down his glistening, muscular arms.

And then it began. His tongue started its downward journey at my left nipple, circling as I gasped. My dick thrust upward. Touch me! it screamed, a sticky thread of precum connecting it with my pelvis.

Xiang's tongue glided across my abs, then traced the edge of my pelvis. Holy fuck! He kept his lips and tongue just close enough to create a shadow of a touch - a magical, tingling sensation that filled my mind with bright, chaotic, dancing lights.

I shivered as he slowly, suspensefully - painfully! - brought his mouth down to my throbbing dick. Xiang ran one hand along the bony ridge of my pelvis while using the other to reach down and push his fingertips into that sensitive spot between my balls and anus, pressing and releasing as I thrust my hips erratically to rub my cock against his cheek and mouth.

Now it was my turn to moan. I felt out of control as Xiang fingered the outside of my anus and wrapped his wet, warm mouth around my cock. Thrusting against his tongue, I responded instinctively - unthinkingly - desperate to shoot hot streams of jizz everywhere. I leaned my head back onto his pillow, closing my eyes and trying to relax as my mind swirled.

I tugged gently at Xiang's hair and thought of his strong arms, broad chest, and tight abs as he sucked my cock. In my mind, I ran my hands along his firm ass, pulled him up, and brought his hot lips to my own. My well-practiced imagination transformed the lips and tongue he wrapped around my cock into something hotter - his sexy ass with the tight little hole I was desperate to penetrate.

I could see it clearly in my mind: His eyes dark and familiar, his mouth half open, his breathing heavily . . . I push him onto the bed, lift his muscled legs into the air, move my dick towards his ass . . . Xiang's cock is hard against his pelvis, a pool of precum on his abs . . . his head falls back, wild black hair cascading onto the pillow . . . I grab his shoulders, notice sweat dripping from his armpits, the tight curve of his biceps . . . small hairs around the entrance catch a few drops of my precum. . . he closes his eyes as I push into that hole so hot and dark and tight . . .

"Unnhhhh!"

I moaned again, mouth agape. Xiang moved faster now, doing mysterious things with his lips and tongue that melted into an intensifying fog of pleasure.

I felt the heat of his mouth warming not just me, but the whole room. Brushing his soft hair against my pelvis as he worked, Xiang brought me to the edge and threw me over mercilessly.

"UNNNHHHHHH!!" I nearly shouted, shaking uncontrollably. My calves and thighs tightened in a searing pain. Opening my eyes, I bit my lip hard and watched as thick streams of hot splooge started to erupt from the small opening at the top of my cock.

Xiang's tongue, sliding up and down rapidly, sent me to the sky. I felt my entire torso thrust as I shot a huge load upward. The cum sprayed wildly, partly onto Xiang's face, partly onto his chest and shoulders, and partly everywhere else. I saw the fountain as if in a haze, watching several thick drops rain down onto my abs and pelvis, tasty pearls on a glistening dark landscape. Xiang's features were a blur, but I could see a smile, his mouth opening . . .

What the!?

The muddled cloud of my pleasure vanished abruptly. A jarring realization interrupted my planned descent into blissful exhaustion: Something hot and wet down below. Splashes of oozy warmth tingling the inside of my thighs. Oh, fuck!

But then I knew. Xiang - my adorable, goofy, athletic, naked, horny, messy-haired boyfriend - had been rubbing his still-erect cock while sucking mine. The sights and sounds and smells and tastes of my orgasm caused him to blow another massive load right between by legs.

That's why his breathing is so heavy, I realized.

I began laughing. Xiang's features came into focus. He looked up, his smiling face slightly inquisitive, his eyes bright.

"What?" he asked.

"You fucker! I thought I shit myself!"

Xiang laughed loudly. Hilarious! he must have been thinking. I let out a brief chuckle, relieved that the new source of warmth was just more of his sweet cum.

Xiang slid himself back up my body and kissed me again, softly this time. Soaking up his scent, I closed my eyes and tried to hold onto the moment. Then he rested on top of me, his head on my chest.

We were still soaked - as was the bed - but now we were soaked in cum in addition to being soaked in sweat. I wondered how long it would take for Xiang to think it was time for laundry and a shower. But until then, I stroked his hair and felt the weight of his tight body on top of me, keeping me warm.

- - -

Copyright asterism 2020.

Thanks for reading my story!

Hope you enjoyed it :)

12