All Comments on 'Humiliated'

by elia_cdl

Sort by:
  • 120 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wish my wife was Judy and we were going to jacks party next week, after this party. 4yourpleasureiam

NMsissyCuck69NMsissyCuck69over 2 years ago

A fun a time when I took my panties down and started playing with my cock because this story is written well and having a few kinky events that are not as common as the normal ones. My wife believes that it's time for sex instead of reading and masterbating

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, one of my favorites on this site. Hoping for a follow-up one day.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cheating whore humiliated cuck husband. What's with all these cross dressing, sissy, cuck, pussies commenting on these stories?

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

Could it be that the really insane people who like this story have gathered here among the commentators? One idiot even remarked that we didn't understand the "cucks". I agree with him. I can also tell him why we don't understand the "cucks": with us such people are locked away in the madhouse and cannot tell us their preferences! But I don't think we missed much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A lot of people bashing cucks and are freaked out by this story. If it bothers you so much, why are you reading it?

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFirealmost 2 years ago

I love all the wanna be “alphas” commenting about how they hate bucks and the wives are nothing but cheating whores blah blah. These are the actual betas. They have no clue what cuckold relationships are actually like and it’s fucking hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To much for me, maybe if there had been more events details and discussions between the first party and the second?

PiusPaulPiusPaulover 1 year ago

Great story! I remember reading it some years ago, but had forgotten about it. Glad I found it again. I really love the humiliation our hero suffers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Got bored after a few paragraphs and quit reading.

This is crap on so many levels that I wonder if its even worth it to say anything. But, because I am in a generous mood...I'll try to start at the top.

First of all, have you ever heard of a little thing called 'word redundancy'? No? Here...I'll explain it to you as easily as I can.

It's basically when you use the same words time and again throughout a paragraph. Names and Places are especially susceptible to this but adjectives and verbs can also fall into that same category.

It is EXTREMELY DAMAGING to a writer's structure and storytelling capabilities. Think about it. When have you read through a section of a paragraph and seen the same words pop up time and again? Many times, I'll bet. And, do you know what happens when that same word appears?

We subconsciously focus on that individual phrase and ignore the majority of the overall paragraph. Meaning becomes lost, and sex stories become entirely unerotic and baseless.

This piece is RIFE with word repetition (or redundancy) and thus...I had little idea what was going and nor did I particularly care. All I saw was one name after the other.

You might not as well have written this piece at all aside from the varying names. Trash it and start over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If there was ever anyone that wanted to be humiliated, he is one mentally sick individual. There is no other explanation for it. I think this web site needs another category for sick people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story can continue to humiliate cuck infront of friends family especially his bullies,her friends and slowly tum him into sissy.alis there any interest to be online slave ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

jabraham79 kk for slaves seeking dom online

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love 💕😘💕😘 this story. Wish my wife and friends were doing that to me right now. She deserves to have the climaxes and I just want the cum and humiliation 4yourpleasureiam. I will be your slave

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lucky fucking guy is what I think wish I was him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Then he fulfilled his need for a divorce. Stupid.

fredbrownfredbrown12 months ago

People have been shot for less ........

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Cool fantasy. Loved it.

Claudia69Claudia697 months ago

Very sexy story!! I love sucking CUM out of my wife's Pussy after her boyfriends fuck her.

hotbiandready66hotbiandready664 months ago

Great story sure got my cock hard.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous