Humiliated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elia_cdl
elia_cdl
1,894 Followers

She straddled my head again then squatted down over my face. As I was staring at her open slit she unfastened my pants and pulled my throbbing dick out. Then she lowered her pussy to my mouth.

"Suck me, Honey. Suck Mark and Jack's cum out of my cunt." I did what I was told. I licked my wife's freshly fucked pussy and drank the guy's cum from her. I couldn't look at anyone so I kept my eyes shut tight.

Something bumped my head and I opened my eyes. The only thing I could see was a pair of hairy balls and a big cock being pushed into my wife's cunt while I was eating her.

Judy screamed as Blake rammed his cock in her and started slamming into her with everything he had. Everyone was cheering him on, "Fuck the slut. "Give the wimp another load of cum to suck." "Drill her." Were some of the things I heard. And that's just what he was doing. He was driving in her, bouncing his balls off my forehead with each thrust.

Their laughter increased when my dick began spurting globs of cum. Blake saw that and his cock erupted in her pussy. Almost immediately there was more cum running out of my wife's cunt and into my mouth.

My face was so wet that no one could tell that I was crying.

Judy lay on top of me while I sucked all the cum out of her that I could get. When we got up we found that everyone had left except Jack. He stood there looking at us with a big smirk on his face.

I could feel my own face burning and turning red. Jack walked up to me and slapped me on the back. "Hey, buddy, great fucking night. But, at next week's party I'm going to bust the sluts virgin asshole. That'll really give you something to suck."

Judy patted my face. "I'm glad you need this. I'm going to enjoy humiliating you with all your friends. Mark and Jack are both better fuckers than you are. And all the guys are in a hurry for a blowjob. Maybe next time you can help me with them."

I was cringing as I slunk out of there.

elia_cdl
elia_cdl
1,894 Followers
12