Humiliated...

Story Info
The beginning of a toilet slaves slow emotional torture...
2.9k words
4.54
78.7k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinky679
Kinky679
56 Followers

Warning -- This story contains heavy themes of scat, humiliation, and revenge. Continue reading at your own discretion.

----------------------------------

Careful what you wish for, because you just might get it. I never really put much thought into that statement, I always thought it was just one of those things people say. I suppose none of this would have happened if I wasn't so naive, but I didn't think things could end up like this. It started off innocent enough; guy likes girl, guy starts dating girl, you'd think this would end one of two ways. Either it ends or they're lucky enough to see it through. Well, we're seeing it through, and while this was probably my biggest fantasy, something I would have wished come true, it's far worse in reality...

She and I started seeing each other about a year ago and, at first, it was great. I thought I had found the one, which was pretty typical for me. I'd fall head over heels for a girl, go out with her for a while, and then duck out once I realized I was more horny than in love. She was different though, cause I actually thought I loved her. I actually thought she loved me.

About two weeks ago, we were having dinner, talking about different ways we could spice things up in the bedroom. Quite a while to talk kinks, I know, but we weren't in a rush. We started off listing the more tame ones, then as we delved deeper into our list of turn-on's, as I realized she and I shared a lot of kinks, I decided to drop the big one on her. I mean, it wasn't such a stretch to think she'd be into scat, since among our shared kinks was farting and femdom, but she didn't respond well.

After finishing our dinner in an awkward silence, she decides she'd rather stay at her place that night. Just great. I found a great girl and lost her, and for what? Suffice it to say, things didn't end then and there. The next week and a half were agonizing. She wouldn't respond to my texts or calls, seemingly dropping off the face of the earth.

3 days ago I, finally, get a response from her. She sends me a text at 10pm that just reads "we should talk." I thought she was at least giving me the decency of an actual break-up. I respond within minutes, telling her to come over.

When she finally arrived she let herself in, as usual. I called out to her letting her know I was in the kitchen. My heart was pounding; I wasn't prepared for the conversation we were about to have. To my surprise, though, she didn't look mad or disgusted; she even greeted me with a kiss. We made our way over to the bar and sat down beside each other.

"So..." she trailed off.

"Yeah," I said with a chuckle. The cutesy awkwardness of it all helped calm me down.

"I guess I'll start. I'm sorry I ghosted. I just needed time to process, you know..." she said.

"Process, sure, but disappear like that?" I asked.

"That wasn't right. I'm sorry."

"You're here now, that's what matters," I said. "I thought I lost you..." We sat there in silence for a second, lost in the absurdity of the situation. She eventually broke the silence.

"So that's something you really want to try?" she asked.

"We don't have to do anything you don't want to."

"I never said I didn't want to..."

My heart skipped a beat when she said that. I didn't know whether to feel excited or mad. If scat was something she would try, then why did she have to avoid me for that long? Instead of poking holes into what she said, I decided not to question it.

"Oh," was all I could manage to say.

"Well, how about instead of looking at me like you're completely shocked, you look grateful?"

"Yeah, sorry," I stammered. "So, I'm glad we had this talk, and I'm glad to know you're not leaving, but-"

"What? Are you trying to get me out of your hair?" she interrupted. "I thought you'd be happier..."

"I am happy, it's just late."

"Too late to try this out?"

"What, now?"

"Well, when else? I've been holding it in all day..."

Again, I didn't know how to respond. Up until recently, I didn't think I'd even tell her, and now she's suggesting we actually try it. All I could do was nod.

"Ok, then follow me," she said with a smirk. She grabbed my hand and got up. I followed, her leading the way to the bedroom. She turned the lights on as we entered, and I immediately made my way to the bathroom. "You want to do this in the bathroom?"

"I don't mind doing this wherever," I responded. "I was just going to grab some towels."

"Good idea," she said. While I was grabbing towels, she started stripping. She was really quick to undress, cause she was completely nude when I got back.

"So, we never really discussed details before..." she said as she approached. She reached up under my shirt rubbing her hand on my chest.

"Well, I don't think either of us needed the details spelled out before."

"I should probably know what it is you want me to do, don't you think?"

"Good point," I said. I stood there for a while trying to think of how to explain what it is I wanted. "I'm not sure how to say this, but-"

"Just say it, then," she interrupted.

"I want to, you know, eat..." I trailed off.

"Oh, wow!" she exclaimed, backing away.

"What?"

"Nothing, I guess I thought you might want me to shit on you or something. I didn't think you'd want to eat it is all."

"Again, if you don't want to do this..."

"No, I do. It just took me by surprise is all." She moved in towards me, reaching under my shirt to take it off. "Towels?"

"Got it." I laid down the towels I grabbed on the floor. As I was straightening them out, she grabbed me by the waistband of my pants, pulling on them gently.

We took off my pants and I laid down, simultaneously horny and horrified at what was about to happen. She made her way down, butt first to my face. She squatted over my face, putting one hand by the ground beside me to prop herself up. The other hand wandered, and she started stroking me.

"Are you ready? I'm going to pee now," she said as she leaned forward. Before I had a chance to respond, she let out a solid stream of piss all over my face. A good amount landed in my mouth, the rest splashing everywhere but. Her piss didn't taste great, but it wasn't awful. It was a little salty, but it wasn't the worst thing I had ever tasted. She must not have needed to pee so badly because she was done within 30 seconds of starting.

"You're hard as a rock right now!" she said, taking her hand off my cock. "Alright, are you ready for the main course?"

"Yes," I said as she shifted forward and dropped her ass down. She was sitting on my face with my lips pressed right up against her asshole. I felt her asshole expand and contract as she started pushing. I opened my mouth and waited. At first she let a fart out right in my mouth. It didn't smell great, but I was really turned on. It didn't take long for her to start pooping, though. She really must have held it all day, I thought. That thought quickly slipped my mind though, as her poop started sliding out of her and into me.

It certainly didn't taste great but, like her piss, it wasn't the worst thing I had ever tasted. I'm not sure if it was because I was horny, but it really wasn't bad. It was bitter, but not as bitter as I thought it would be. It was also really soft and mushy. I almost didn't have to chew. Almost. It didn't take her long to completely fill my mouth. She stopped once she realized I couldn't fit any more in my mouth.

"Don't take too long with that," she said. "I've still got a lot more for you!"

It was when I started chewing that I started gagging. It's not like I was disgusted; far from it, but it was like my body was fighting me. I, albeit barely, managed to swallow that first mouthful. As soon as I finished swallowing, before I could catch a breath, she sat back down and started pooping again. It didn't take her long to fill my mouth again, but this time she didn't stop. Once she felt she couldn't push any more poop into my mouth, she lifted her ass up. Her shit started piling on top of my already overfilled mouth, before she shifted forward and started shitting on my chest. It was like a whole minute of non stop poop coming out of her.

"Sorry about that, but if I kept stopping, we would be here all night!" she exclaimed. "Not that it would bother you, though, would it?" She lightly grabbed my cock, teasing it before she got up off of me. I laid there, completely covered in her poo, with my mind going a 1000 miles an hour. I thought about how her poop really didn't taste bad, and how I expected it to be much worse. She knelt down next to me and started jerking me off again, all the while I'm slowly but steadily made progress on her filth. That's when I noticed she had her phone out, camera focused on me.

Once I realized what was happening, I tried to get up, but she quickly threw her leg over me, planting her ass down on my face. As she put her weight down on my face, what little space I had made in my mouth was now occupied again by her shit. What wouldn't fit in my mouth I could feel smearing my face and her cheeks.

"Why don't I fill you in on what's happening?" she said.

I tried to scream, but between a mouthful of poop and her ass pressing down on my face, I'm not even sure if she heard my muffled groans.

"While I was processing what you had told me, I thought I'd go online to see if anybody else was going through something similar. I stumbled on this website, and before I knew it, there were all these women giving me all these crazy ideas about what I should do. Do you want to know the one constant; the one thing everybody told me?" She paused, waiting for me to acknowledge her.

I managed another groan, signaling her to continue.

"Every single woman on that board told me that I shouldn't bother with you. You're into shit, so what would that say about me if I stayed with you?" She pressed her ass down on my face and said, "I didn't tell you to stop."

I couldn't move my jaw to chew, so I started swallowing it chunk by chunk. Once I started again, she continued.

"It became painfully obvious that I can't go out with somebody as depraved as you, so we came up with the next best thing. I'm going to keep you as my slave!"

After I finished swallowing that mouthful of shit, tried to speak. I was abruptly cut off by her farting in my mouth.

"Did I say you could speak?" she shouted. "Anyway, they brought up all these fun ideas to get back at you. They mentioned torture, castration, the usual, but then one idea really stood out. I should keep you as my human toilet! You really have no idea how lucky you are! I thought I was going to have to blackmail you into taking it this far. I thought I'd take some photos, use them against you, but you made it so easy! Plus, you're lucky I'm nice. It really isn't your fault you like poop, so it wouldn't be fair to torture you for that. This is a win-win. You get to live out your fantasy, and I get to publicly humiliate you!"

I tried to speak again, but she just pressed down on my face; her way of telling me to shut up. Then, she started stroking faster.

"It's not like you didn't earn it, either. Do you have any idea how embarrassed I felt when you told me about this? How embarrassing it was for me to find out my boyfriends' fantasy is my shit, instead of me? So, for my first round of payback, I'm going to put you in your place." She stopped stroking and said while straining, "hold on, I might have some more for you."

I tried keeping my mouth closed, but once she started pooping again, it started filling the small gap between her ass, her poop, and my face, blocking my nose; my only way to keep breathing. I reluctantly opened my mouth, taking in yet another mouthful of her, admittedly arousing, poo.

"Now, I'm going to get up and record this. Just know, even if you fight me on this, I already have photos of you, hard as a rock, practically buried under my shit. You're already ruined, so you owe it to me; to yourself, to at least enjoy this."

I knew that she was right. She won. I mean, it's not like I could force her off of me and take her phone. Even if I could, what would stop her from just telling everybody we knew about this? Besides, right up until she went crazy, I was having a good time. In retrospect, I could have at least tried but between the arousal and shock, I was paralyzed.

She got up and turned around, moving down until she knelt down by my legs. She held her phone with one hand and started jerking me off with the other, yet again. She started recording a video, focusing the camera on the poop that smeared my face and filled my mouth, before pointing the camera at my erection. She started speaking, I assume for the video.

"You're loving every second of this, aren't you?"

I don't know why, but I nodded when she asked that. She was about to post that video to who knows what websites, send it to how many of our friends, but still as I gagged and swallowed her waste, I nodded.

"Mmm, I can tell you love it. There's no hiding it!" she taunted, showing off how aroused I was.

I kept swallowing her poop until my mouth was completely empty.

"Go on, open wide," she said.

She was loving this, destroying my life, and I just kept letting her. She moved the camera closer to my face so that there would be no mistake, I swallowed everything.

"You want more, don't you?" she asked, pausing her stroking to scoop up as much shit as she could from the pile she left on my chest. She shoved her poop into my mouth. "Oh, look! Now my hands covered in poop. Do you want me to jerk you off with this hand? Do you want me to make you cum with my poop?"

This time, nodding wasn't enough for her.

"Say it, then," she said.

Although everything I tried to say came out a garbled mess, it got the point across. She moved her hand down and started going at it again, and more vigorously than before. It wasn't much longer until I would cum, and she would finally stop recording.

"Care to guess what I'm going to do with that?" she asked.

I swallowed what was left in my mouth, holding back my gagging long enough to sit up and tell her, "not really."

"You really don't want to know?" she asked.

"You're going to send it to everybody we know," I said, disinterested.

"That would be way too boring, don't you think?" she teased.

"Ok, then, what are you going to do?"

"Oh it's so much better than that. I'm going to upload it to a few porn sites. This way we won't know when somebody we know will see it. It could be 2 days, or it could be 2 years. Who knows? Maybe nobody will see it. Not that it'll help you..."

"What's that supposed to mean?" At this point, I was really more confused than anything.

"This is just to start! What, did you think this would be the only video? Did you think I would be the only one recording, or feeding you for that matter? I think, at least once I have you trained better, we're going to start doing this in all sorts of fun spots. It'll give you some incentive to be a better toilet, not that you'll need it."

"You might as well just send that video to everybody we know then. If you want to make me do this in public, there's no way people won't see and record it. Everyone will know within a week."

"That's up to you, and how quick and quiet you can be..."

Kinky679
Kinky679
56 Followers