Humiliated via Text Message Pt. 01

Story Info
Humiliated by a stranger with a big penis.
4.1k words
4.43
18.2k
34

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 08/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karen_
Karen_
41 Followers

I never imagined myself being in this kind of situation. I'm a middle-aged married housewife and my life is pretty mundane. I live in a nice neighborhood, have a nice house and two children, and a happy marriage.

What happened last week changed my whole sense of safety and comfort.

I was humiliated via text message.

It was laundry day and I was putting some clothes in the dryer when my phone dinged that I had a message. I thought it might be my sister because we were going to lunch later. When I checked my phone I was shocked at what I saw. It was a picture of the bottom half of a man with no pants on. He was naked from the waist down and he had an incredibly long, heavy-looking penis. I looked at the number it was from and it wasn't someone in my contacts. I stared at the picture for a minute trying to wrap my head around what I as seeing. It wasn't even erect, but it was larger than any penis I'd ever seen. I was very flustered, but I managed to delete it assuming it was some kind of porn spam. There was no link to click or anything that normal spammers send, but I couldn't imagine why else this picture was sent to me. It must have been random.

I went back to the laundry when it dinged again. It was a video of the same man. Before I had a chance to delete it, I saw the sender was typing. This wasn't some kind of bot, sending text messages to a list of numbers. This was a real person sending these pictures and videos to me on purpose. I stared at those 3 dots waiting to see what was next and the message popped up, "Karen, watch that video and tell me what you see"

I felt a wave of fear run through me because he used my real name. I felt very nervous all of a sudden and didn't know what to do. I panicked and texted back "Who is this? How do you know my name?"

He sent back a picture of me walking to my car and the picture was recent. It was what I was wearing on Sunday when I went to my yoga class. My hands started trembling and I texted back "who is this??"

He didn't respond right away. I just stared at my phone waiting for a response but all he sent back was a repeat of what he said "watch that video and tell me what you see, Karen."

I looked out my window to see if anyone was watching me and I got very paranoid. My mind was racing and I decided to run to my front door to make sure it was locked. I checked the back door too and made sure my windows were closed. As I was checking the windows, another text dinged: "Karen, do what I told you. Watch the video and tell me what you see."

My hands were shaking but I wanted to see why he wanted me to watch it, so I scrolled up and clicked on the video. It was short, but it was just him sitting on a chair, massaging his erect penis. It was so large it didn't seem real to me. In the video he just said one sentence: "I know you love seeing this big cock, Karen. Tell me you love it or bad things will happen to you."

I almost dropped the phone. It was one thing to read my name in his text, but it was so much more personal to hear him say it. Especially because he said my name while he was stroking his erection. Anxiety attacks were nothing new to me and I could feel a heaviness in my chest all of a sudden. My mind felt flooded with adrenaline and my heart thumped loud enough for me to hear my pulse in my ears.

I immediately deleted the message and clumsily blocked the number. I tried to think of who it could be. Who would send this to me? I wondered if it was a neighbor, or maybe one of the repairmen we had in the house last month. There are very few men who would have my number. I went to my bedroom and closed the door and locked it. I was very nervous and kept checking out the window all morning. As the hours past, I thought maybe it was just a prank and tried to convince myself it wasn't a big deal.

But I kept thinking about that picture of me walking to my car in front of my house. In the picture I was wearing my usual clothes for the yoga class at the gym. I had my black leggings and a white tank top. I suddenly wished I had covered up more because I could see that my top was too low cut and my cleavage was showing. In the picture I was leaning over to scratch my knee and I realized you could practically see down my shirt. Whoever this was had been on my street, watching me without me knowing.

I have always been self-conscious about my chest size and never wore revealing clothing, but this was an all-female yoga class so I didn't give it a second thought. Now I wish I had worn a sweatshirt walking to the car so my breasts weren't on display.

I stayed in the house until my kids came back on the bus from summer day camp and waited for my husband. I debated telling him about it, but I decided not to worry him. Maybe it was just a prank by some pervert who searched for me online or something. Jim was a very supportive guy but he was also very laid back, unlike me. I was always panicking about something, according to him and I thought this was another situation where he would be sweet but also kind of dismissive.

When my husband came home, I finally felt safer and started to think I might have overreacted earlier. Jim didn't even need to talk me out of my panic this time; I could practically hear him explain to me that it was not a big deal and I was overreacting. I rationalized it and tried to put it out of my mind.

I tried to keep busy but part of me wanted to get some clue about who this guy was. I watched the video he sent a few more times and tried to pause it and look for clues. The first time I saw it, I was so stunned and it all happened so quickly I didn't really study it but maybe I missed something. I hoped I might see a picture on the wall in the background, or some work shirt with a name tag on it but there wasn't much to go on in what he sent. The angle and the framing of the video was clearly intended to highlight his penis and not much else. I must have watched it 20 times.

I work from home processing orders for my company and while I was watching the video over and over, I missed a few messages from coworkers. I tried to shake the image of that penis from my mind and focus on work. Every few minutes I would go back and check one more time hoping for some clue in his voice or something. Roseanne, one of the account managers from work, must have sensed I was not my usual self because I was taking a long time to reply to her questions. She asked if I was okay and I decided to leave my phone in the other room so the video wouldn't distract me. I told her I wasn't actually feeling well and she suggested I take a break and try laying down for a little while. I took her advice and went to the couch and laid down.

While I was laying there I noticed I was kind of tracing circles on my stomach with my fingers and my hand was sliding into the waistband of my shorts. I am not a very sexual person and my sex life with Jim is fine but what I would call vanilla. I rarely have sexual urges and even more rarely touch myself. I realized something about what happened earlier had aroused me but I convinced myself it was just a rush of nerves and excitement. I half started to touch myself inside my shorts, but quickly felt awkward being in the living room and went to take a shower. By the time I got into the shower, I felt weird about touching myself and decided the moment had passed. I stepped out and got dressed and finished my work day, thanking Roseanne for her advice. With my mind clear, the rest of my day went fairly smoothly.

But later that evening, while my husband was in the den doing some work, I heard a ding on my phone. It was a different number, but it was the same guy. He re-sent the video and he typed in all caps "THAT WAS DUMB, KAREN. YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BLOCKED ME. YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR BEING DISOBEDIENT."

My jaw dropped. I saw the 3 dots again and waited to see what else he was going to say as my heart raced. "APOLOGIZE" was all he wrote.

I thought about running to my husband but this whole thing was so embarrassing I didn't want him to even know. I know it was stupid of me, but I felt scared and I just texted him back "I'm sorry..." It was probably a mistake to respond to him at all but I wasn't in my right mind.

He wrote back and said "good girl" then he texted again and told me to watch the video and tell him what I saw.

I clicked on the video and it was another one of him stroking his huge erection. I didn't want to encourage him at all, but I was afraid if I didn't respond he would get angry and do something bad like he threatened. I looked for clues again but it was fruitless just like before. I replayed it a few times and then I texted back "It's a video of a man masturbating"

He wrote back and said it was him, which I had already assumed but didn't say.

"Describe what you see in my hand, Karen."

I heard a small whimper leave my lips and I felt like I had lost control of the situation. I thought about what to say as i replayed the video again and I must have taken too long because he wrote back again in all caps "NOW"

I started sweating and almost hyperventilating. I was glad my kids were asleep, safe in bed, but I was also very afraid for myself even though I was home with my husband.

"I see your erection" I wrote back as the adrenaline rush flooded me again.

"Describe it, Karen. Don't make me tell you again."

I thought I would faint. My hands could barely hold the phone, but I decided to delete it and block this new number. I shouldn't be encouraging him in any way. This was all wrong and I knew better.

I sat there staring at my phone, hoping that would be the end of it and after a little while my husband, Jim, came in and asked if I wanted to watch a movie. I was so happy he was close. I agreed and kind of zoned out while he searched for something on Netflix. He asked why I was so quiet and I told him I must have caught a little bug and didn't feel well. I said I wanted to just relax and watch the movie. He suggested I have a glass of wine to help me sleep and then he got up to get it for me. I must have finished it in like 2 gulps and settled into the couch.

At some point I passed out and woke up to Jim gently shaking my shoulder and telling me it was time for bed. We went upstairs and got ready for bed. I brushed my teeth and fell asleep a minute after my head hit the pillow.

The next morning the whole incident seemed like a bad dream. Jim ate his breakfast and kissed me goodbye and then got into his car and left to drop the kids at their camp.

When I was alone my stomach started to get tight and I kept double checking that the doors were locked. Nothing else happened that day and I figured maybe the incident was behind me. I was still extremely curious about this guy's identity and I'll admit I watched the videos he sent a few dozen times but it all made me feel kind of hollow inside so I stopped. I started feeling less worried and managed to get back into the swing of my normal routine. A few days later when I came out of the grocery store, I saw something wrong with my car. All of the tires were flat and there was a big crack in the windshield. I immediately knew it was the man from my phone.

I went back into the store and called my husband and said my car was vandalized. he told me it was probably just some kids trying to steal our radio or something and not to worry. I know I should have told him about the man right then, but I was too flustered and confused about what was happening to make a good decision. Jim called me a tow truck and I waited with the store manager.

It cost almost $600 for 4 new tires but luckily the windshield was covered by our insurance. When I drove back from the mechanic, I kept my eyes open looking for anyone following me or hiding in my bushes by the house. I felt paranoid but very scared.

My sister had agreed to pick up the kids from camp while I was at the mechanic and she said they could eat with her. I wanted to ask if I could go to her house to wait, but I was afraid she would know something was off with me so I didn't ask. I went in the house and locked the doors, waiting for Jim to get back home.

As I was making dinner my phone dinged and it was from another new number but it was the same guy.

"SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PLAY GAMES, DUMMY?"

I started to feel tears in my eyes and I didn't know why this was happening. I texted back "Please stop this. I don't know who you are. You are scaring me. Tell me who this is!"

He texted back "You should be scared. Next time it will be worse. All you have to do is what I ask and nothing will happen to you."

My whole body was shaking and I have never felt so unsafe in my own kitchen. "What do I have to do?" I typed as my pulse quickened.

"Describe what you see in that video, Karen. Last chance."

I felt sick to my stomach but I typed back "I saw you masturbating your big penis."

"Good girl. That wasn't so difficult now was it?"

I didn't write back but he texted me again after a minute "I asked you a question, dummy."

I wrote back "Yes, it was difficult. Please stop doing this. I am very afraid. I don't know who you are."

"You saw me stroking my huge cock, Karen. Watch the video again and describe it in detail."

I let out an audible groan and felt like I had no choice but to do what he told me.

"I saw you sitting on a brown leather chair with no pants on. You were stroking your big penis and saying my name. You were telling me that I liked looking at it."

"good girl" he wrote back.

"You've never seen a cock that big have you, Karen?"

"No I haven't" I typed.

"Tell me my cock is bigger than Jim's, dummy."

I started to hate this man for tormenting me, but I knew it was obvious this guy had a bigger penis than anyone. I just wanted this to end so I admitted it to him.

"Of course your penis is bigger than Jim's. You know that already. Why are you doing this to me?"

"Don't call it a penis, Karen. It's a cock. A huge, stiff cock and it will get stuffed in your mouth unless you start being obedient. Try again."

I felt so defeated and pathetic and I wrote back "Yes, your cock is huge. It is much bigger than Jim's. Are you satisfied now?"

"tell me you want to suck it"

He was escalating the abuse and I'll admit that it created a weird feeling inside me, but I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of answering the way he wanted. I decided to try to be brave and threaten his back so I wrote "I'm going to tell the police you're doing this."

He didn't write back and I felt a surge of confidence that I might have scared him away.

I kept checking my phone every few minutes but he didn't write anything more. My sister dropped the kids back and Jim came home shortly after. He tried to comfort me because he knew I was upset, but he thought it was just because of the ordeal with the car. I thought I had handled the texter as best as I could and it was over now.

The evening was normal and we put the kids to bed and talked for a bit. We went to bed and I felt relieved.

Then, at 3:00am I heard my phone ding. I checked and it was a picture of me crying in the parking lot from earlier that day. My heart sank and before I had a chance to process it, he texted "Get out of bed and go to the bathroom now."

I looked over at Jim sleeping and felt so dizzy I almost fainted getting out of bed. I walked quickly to the bathroom down the hall and closed the door, my heart pounding in my chest.

"Ok, I am in the bathroom" I texted back nervously.

"You won't tell the police because you don't want Jim to see this" and he texted me a screenshot of what I wrote to him about him having a bigger cock than Jim.

I instantly regretted what I wrote out of fear earlier.

"Tell me you are sorry for threatening me or tomorrow you'll have to deal with much bigger issues than just some flat tires and a broken windshield"

"I'm sorry" I wrote back immediately, sitting on the toilet in my own bathroom in the middle of the night. Alone. Scared. It felt like I was watching myself do this more than it felt like I was making a choice to do it. I felt controlled like a puppet.

"good girl"

I sat there feeling tears welling up and spilling down my cheeks.

"Now tell me what you are wearing, dummy"

My stomach was doing flips and I was sweating like I had been working out. My body was reacting very strongly to everything he wrote and I couldn't stop it. I watched myself write back that I was wearing a nightgown, and he told me to take a picture in the bathroom mirror so he could see.

I thought that I didn't want him to know what I looked like, but then I remembered he had stalked me already. He already knew my face, where I went, where I lived, everything. I hesitated for a few minutes thinking of a way to get out of it, but he texted me again with the screenshot. He didn't need to write more and I watched myself stand up and take the picture and send it to him. I looked very pathetic in the picture. I was standing in my bathroom with my button-down pink nightshirt on and no bra. My nipples were stiff and poking through the thin fabric, my forehead was beaded with sweat, my eyes looked terrified and I felt very exposed. I didn't want to send it and I hesitated again.

He texted me Jim's cell phone number and the message was clear. He would send that screenshot to Jim unless I complied. I watched myself send the picture even as my brain was screaming for me to stop.

"good girl!" he wrote enthusiastically. "How big are those tits, Karen? What's your bra size?"

I was on the verge of giving up completely and my pride had taken a big hit. I was giving up control and couldn't make it stop.

"38 E"

"Unbutton that nightgown and show me"

I almost dropped the phone because my fingers were trembling. Adrenaline flowed through my body and I felt sick. I didn't want him to get angry and text that screenshot to Jim so I watched myself start to unbutton my nightgown.

"NOW" he texted because I was taking to long

I started doing it faster and ended up snapping two buttons in my rush. My shirt was open and my breasts were exposed as I looked in the mirror. I felt so much shame and humiliation, but I snapped the picture he wanted and sent it. I kept telling myself this was crazy. I was crazy. Why was I doing this?

"Nice fat tits, wifey" he wrote. I was so disgusted with myself.

"Please stop this. You had your fun, now leave me alone."

"One more thing and I will let you get back to your nice little life, Karen."

"What do you want??" I asked impatiently.

"Tell me you want to suck my big, thick cock"

"If I say that, you will just take a screenshot and send it to my husband"

"If you do as you're told, I will leave you be. Now I want you to kneel down, take your nightgown off completely and record a short video of yourself asking me politely to suck my thick cock"

Something happened at that point that fills me with guilt. As I knelt down and removed my nightgown, I realized I had become sexually aroused just like I was during work the other day. I checked in my panties and I was soaking wet. How the fuck could this happen? I thought. This is so wrong. I felt warm and dizzy and decided to just do what he said and hope he was honest.

I held the phone over me and I could see my nakedness exposed as I knelt in my own house for this pervert. I didn't want Jim to hear so I spoke softly but I looked at the camera and said "I want to suck your thick cock". I felt a wave of pleasure flowing through my body and I wanted to touch myself at that moment. I almost sent the video but I remembered he told me to "politely ask" so I recorded again. I tried to keep the phone steady in my shaking hands. This time I said "Please, sir, please let me suck that big, thick cock. I need it in my married mouth. Please."

Karen_
Karen_
41 Followers
12