Humiliating Self Suck

Story Info
Hot girl confirms dude with long skinny dick can self suck.
3.6k words
4.51
24.5k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All the high school students at the story opening are 18 years old.

Everyone calls me Oscar. A nickname I didn't choose and can't ever seem to shake. My actual name is Patrick Myer. You might be thinking that 'Oscar' Myer (my last name is not spelled the same, but is a phonetic match) has been with me since grade school; we did take a field trip to see the Wiener Mobile.

But the moniker actually came from high school gym class. You see, I have an unusually long skinny pecker. Think of the foot long wiener that's a summer favorite--especially at the ballparks--except I'm not twelve inches.

Even though I AM an impressive seven and a half inches, my tool is so thin I'm embarrassed to be seen with my pants down.

Once the fellas got wind of it, they told all the girls.

"His penis looks like a skinny hot dog," Bart told one of the hot girls named Lisa.

SPH - Skinny Penis Humiliation

Well, apparently Lisa wanted to see it for herself and asked me to the Sadie Hawkins dance. Back at her house that night, after the dance, I thought we were going to make out. Nope.

We started playfully wrestling. The fit cheerleader proceeded to pants me before I could even get her bra off. She got a good lengthy look at my long skinny noodle and tried not to laugh, but secretly enjoyed that she'd accomplished her goal. She coaxed me into jacking off for her while she proceeded to teasingly and playfully make fun of my wiener.

"Come on, Oscar! Don't be shy. It'll be fun!" she said. "I'll take off my bra. Let's see that long skinny thing get real happy!"

It was the first kind of any 'sex' I ever had.

"I bet that pathetically skinny penis is easy to choke off. Rub out a load for Lisa's titties. Will your cummies be skinny, scrawny little losers, too?" she laughed.

This orgasm through humiliation imprinted my future sexual desires.

I've been beating off constantly to penis humiliation ever since.

Taking Matters into My Own Hands

The nickname followed me to college. I learned to embrace my skinny pecker with the fellas by having fun with the idea that my dick was longer than all my friends. But finding hot girls who liked to tease me about it and make me masturbate for them was a difficult fetish to fill.

It was like I was perpetually back in high school and I'd beat off (alone) to a hot internet girl making fun of my dick. I just couldn't get past the erotic humiliation of a hot woman putting me in my place for my 'Oscar' wiener and I attached loads of sexual excitement to this debasement. I secretly wanted to be put into inferior and submissive situations.

A Text From Lisa

On a break my freshman year, when I was home from college, Lisa texted me out of the blue.

'I'm wondering if you'd want to get together for drinks while you're in town.'

Now one thing I recall about Lisa, is that she always has a goal in mind. Maybe it's an athletic thing. Deep down, I was hoping her goal was to make me beat off, again.

Not knowing what she was after was less important than sitting across a hottie while sipping a cold one. She even offered to buy.

Another Round

Lisa looked incredible. Her tight, firm cheerleader ass is in spandex volleyball shorts. Her toned biceps and pecs magnified by a red tank top, And her perfectly proportioned 34b breast almost completely visible as she announced she was only wearing two articles of clothing. Her shiny, chestnut hair was pulled back into a single power pony tail. Her sandaled toenails were polished red, as were her fingernails. And her deep red lips left a sexy outline on her beer glass.

Damn, I'd like to kiss those lips, at least once.

Her outfit wasn't really like date clothing, but more like a gym workout ensemble.

"I'm guessing college is fun and you're getting laid all the time."

"Quite the opposite. Maybe you could help me with that," I joked nervously.

After some small chit chat and two strong IPAs, I was feeling it. The beer goggles had me feeling bold, so I just came right out and asked her what's up.

"Is there any particular reason you asked me out for drinks?"

"You'd have to come back to my place and get naked if you really wanted the answer."

Wow, what the fuck! She didn't talk like that in high school.

But then I got to thinking. She has to be up to something. I might want to be careful.

Fuck it.

"Bartender, another round, please!"

The Real Reason

I could barely walk out of the tavern.

Lisa seemed to be holding up well and arranged an Uber for us to her place.

I was so drunk that when I got inside her apartment door, I started undressing.

"Wait. You best wait. You don't know what I want to watch you do."

My heart was pumping outside my chest. Could Lisa tell? She couldn't possibly know that I actually secretly long to be sexually teased and humiliated.

So this was my drunken reply, "At this point, I'll do whatever you want."

Lisa wasn't taking off any of her clothes and seemed way more sober than I.

"Here's the thing. I've been thinking about our Sadie Hawkins' night in high school. And ever since, I have been wondering about your long skinny penis."

This can't be true. Is she teasing? She can't be thinking what I was hoping she was.

Well, she wasn't.

Yoga Plow Position

"Lay down on your back and stroke your skinny little penis and get it real hard for me," she started out.

That took me all of fifteen seconds.

"Now keep in mind, you agreed to whatever you are going to do, right? I need to hear you say you want to show off for me."

"Yes. Yes, please, I mean," answering pathetically without still knowing what a weird twist was about to happen in just moments.

"Do you do yoga?" Lisa asked.

What a weird question to ask, I was thinking.

"Yes, I do."

"Then you are familiar with the plow position."

It wasn't a question. It was a statement. And in that moment, she grabbed my legs and gently, yet forcefully, guided them up over my head until my knees were resting next to my ears.

"Open your mouth," Lisa said firmly. "I want to see you suck your dick!"

Mathematical Calculations

Somehow and at some time, Lisa had done the math. She knew my skinny penis was long enough for me to fully mouth it and her goal was to prove it in person.

Lisa had correctly figured out that a person with a dick as long as mine who is thin and fairly flexible, can in fact, suck their own dick.

Truth was, I don't do yoga. But in my oblivious sexual tension, I lied.

And now, the tip of my skinny penis head was resting on my tongue. The little mushroom head was pulsing with the excitement of being cradled by a warm mouth. Mine.

"Take your hand off. No more monkey spanking; you're only sucking dick now. I didn't buy you all that booze to be disappointed. Now get busy."

Shit, she was serious.

This was the single most humiliating sexual moment ever. But deep down, I knew it would be all I'd be thinking about tomorrow.

Blow Job 101: Lips Go Over Teeth

I figured out pretty quickly that I'd need to use my upper lip wrapped over my teeth as the real stimulator for the sensitive underside of my skinny penis. And then I'd use my mouth and tongue to softly suck and create the feeling of a woman's warm pussy. My dick loved it. It didn't care whose mouth it was. Mouth's don't have genders.

Lisa began to verbally tease me.

And she wouldn't have known, but it turned me on even more.

Pat Sucks Dick

"Suck your dick, Pat. Suck it. Work that weird little penis until it rewards your efforts, you little cocksucker. You're gonna cum in your mouth. That's it. Work it. Look at you, you're good at this. Turns out Pat likes dick! Who knew?"

She hadn't called me by my real name since 9th grade. But she wasn't stopping there.

"Suck your dick, Patty. Come on Patricia get that cum out. You're just a little girly guy who sucks dick. You better finish soon or I'll get out my phone and everyone will see how you suck dick. You don't want that, do you?"

The whole time she was taunting me I was carefully sucking and working over the tiny head of my penis with my mouth and massaging the shaft just below the tip with my upper lip.

A Rhythmic Rockin' Ride

Lisa wasn't satisfied. She rested her stomach and chest along my back while her face was directly looking down at my self fellatio.

Lisa applied a little pressure against the small of my back. She gently pushed my lower back area and my penis slid into my mouth even further!

She really liked this and backed off a tiny bit before pushing me further into my mouth again. This created a slow rocking motion.

Lisa was fucking my mouth with my own dick and my dick really liked this. My penis felt like it was encased in a warm pussy (not that I even know what that means). So much so that after ten or fifteen strokes I exploded in bursts of cum. I quickly swallowed each blast while weirdly counting squirts in anticipation--and with the hope--that this part would end soon.

Snot Bullets of Cum

As great as it felt to have an orgasm...and as wonderful as it was to have my dick sucked...I never, in a million years, would have predicted that my first ever blow job would be successfully given to me by my own mouth.

'...four...five...six...seven...'

Shit, how many snot balls of cum will I have to swallow?

The little gooey chunks of ejaculate were quaffed one after another without stopping until none were left. And whatever resided in the skinny shaft post orgasm, was sucked out by my mouth and gulped down, too.

Lisa was grinning from ear-to-ear.

"That was awesome! I've always wanted to see that done in person! You're the only guy I know with a dick long enough to do it! Nice work Patricia. Really nice. You should be proud."

Proud? How about being seriously embarrassed?! Sure it felt good, but how weird, too. I was massively turned on and weirdly amazed at what I had done.

Text Barrage From Lisa

The next morning I was getting loads of texts from Lisa.

7:53 "What are you doing tonight?"

7:55 "Want to get ripped?"

7:58 "I'm buying."

I knew she only wanted one thing and I wasn't really sure how I felt about any of it.

8:01 "Come on. It'll be fun."

8:02 "I'll make it fun."

8:05 "How about this? You tell me what to wear."

She just kept texting and texting. While I just kept thinking about how I sucked dick and swallowed.

8:11 "Come on, Patty : )...I buy the booze!"

8:14 "Deep down you want this!"

Cumformation

My brain responded through my fingers without further hesitation.

"Okay"

To myself I was thinking, I guess I could do it one more time. Right? And I guess there is not really a downside. Is there?

It's not like I sucked someone else's dick.

I reasoned to myself that guys jack their own dick all the time. Guys have their hands on a penis--theirs--every day, right? So, what? Hands don't have genders.

I was jarred out of this reflection by Lisa's confirmation text.

"Same place; Same time."

I texted back.

"Yes."

Then added:

"Short skirt. No panties. Sleeveless top."

Last night, I was thinking I'd only ever do this once. Now I'm going to do it twice in two days! Fuck. I hadn't processed this yet. And what does a guy like me think about eating cum? I did swallow. All of it. And knowing Lisa, she is going to expect me to swallow it all again. So, there's that.

A View of the Y

Her arms and breasts looked incredible in her sleeveless top. And she occasionally sat with her legs open as some sort of web she was spinning to ensnare me for another night.

I only got one decent look when the napkin that had stuck to the bottom of my beer cascaded to the floor. When I knelt down to retrieve it, I clearly saw the outline of Lisa's vaginal slit. Shaved, bald, smooth, inviting and so unexpected it sent my brain into submissive confusion.

"It feels even better than it looks," she winked.

Plan Interruptus

We sat there and actually talked about football. Lisa knows more about the NFL than I do. It doesn't seem like we have much of anything else in common, but football got us to where this night was headed.

It was the same routine as last night. Only this time, I knew what I was in for. So, I actually drank even more. Wouldn't want any inhibitions to get in the way, right? I don't even know why I agreed to doing this again.

We were close to our Uber time, when out of nowhere three of Lisa's friends showed up.

Dawn, Susan and Loxi.

Three former high school cheerleaders that were fit and gorgeous but only knew me as skinny-dick Oscar.

Holy, shit. She has to get rid of them.

"I'm going to the bathroom," I said in a stalling maneuver and trying to suddenly figure out an exit strategy.

"I'll go, too." Lisa popped up and started walking right behind me.

"You know if they go with us back to your place, I'm out...right?"

"Of course, Patty, of course. Just wait a little while. They'll get bored and leave."

Yoga Plow Two Point OH

Lisa correctly predicted her hot friends' boredom and soon we were alone in the Uber where Lisa actually stroked me through my pants and sat with legs spread so wide that the driver could see her bald snatch perfectly after adjusting down his rear view mirror.

Lisa ordered me to strip immediately inside the door this time. And, it wasn't long before we were both in our angled positional places; me rolling myself into the yoga plow position, Lisa cradled snuggling against my back.

Without missing a beat, Lisa was already chiding me.

"Wow, look at you, Patty. You don't even need my help. Horny little dick slut."

And just as we were comfortably back in the same position we were last night and I began vigorously sucking my skinny little dickhead, there was a loud knock at the door.

Shit! Shit! Shit!

"Don't answer that! Dammit, you can't," I pleaded from my upside down, curled-into-a-ball position.

Lisa pushed my dick back into my mouth preventing me from further verbiage.

"Well, I forgot to lock the door...so..." Lisa posited.

And before I could get out another word the three very hot former high school cheerleaders--Dawn, Susan and Loxi--were standing over me.

Looking down at me, while I had two inches of my own dick in my mouth!

Three's a Crowd

I was tucked into a position I couldn't get out of and Lisa wasn't moving either. Her stomach and chest were snugly resting on my lower back and she resumed the rocking motion for the sheer and utter amazement from the three hot girls now watching me give a blow job...to my own pathetic skinny tool.

"So that's what you two have been up to! I knew something was off. You guys owe me ten bucks!!" Loxi said to her buddies. "I told you there was no way they were fucking!"

"Oh my, Oscar. What have you got yourself into?" Suzi began to tease. "You look like you're between your dick and your hard place."

Everyone burst out laughing.

Except me.

The three hot chicks peered down on me in this most embarrassing upside bicycle position--with my penis in my mouth. The only plus for me was that all three hotties were in skirts and I could see the color of each of their panties.

Negotiations

"You three go into the kitchen, right now! Lisa ordered.

No one moved.

"I mean it!" she yelled the expectation this time.

As the girls walked away, Lisa spelled it out for me.

"I want you to suck your cum from your skinny dick in front of them, Patricia. You're gonna have to do it to get out of this. If you don't, they are just going to go and tell everybody everything. But If I negotiate secrecy with them, then you're going to have to show them your unusual talent. You understand all this, right?"

I was trying to wiggle free, but Lisa and I both knew she had me pinned. She was right. I really didn't have any better options.

She summoned her clan back into the room.

"Here's the deal. Pat, this is his real name by the way, or should I say Patty, will suck himself off for your viewing pleasure. BUT everyone here must promise to not ever say anything. EVER. Now, I think that's fair, right?"

"Complete secrecy and he'll do it?" Dawn sought to confirm.

"Yes," Lisa answered. "Patty nod your head yes so we can all relax."

I sheepishly did.

Out Cums

Now, they were all getting into my show.

"Turns out Patty is a little nob bobber." Susan offered.

"Who knew?" Lisa kept repeating.

"I bet you're a cum eater, too? Aren't you?" Loxi teased.

"Yes, yes he is. He eagerly gulps cum," Lisa boasted before I nodded my head.

"Wait, what? Wow! He eats his cum?!" Dawn queried, seeking confirmation.

"Patty, Patty could eat no fat, his life is his protein," Susan teased, always the genius with words now making me part of her new fairy tale rhyme.

"Suck that skinny little penis!" Loxi shouted.

Lisa was rocking my torso in rhythm with my self fellatio blow job putting me to the edge of orgasm. I was just about to cum when there was another knock on the door.

We all heard Dawn's boyfriend, "Dawn? Are you in there?"

If the door wasn't locked this time, I am absolute toast.

"Shhh!! No one makes a sound! I mean it!!"

"Dawn?" knock, knock, knock. "Dawn?!"

The three hot chicks hovered over me staring down at me and giggling, the fourth hottie--Lisa--placed her face just above my inverted hind legs.

My dick was as stiff as ever and maybe even longer than ever. It was hitting the back of my throat just moments ago. The jarring of the door knocks froze time.

Lisa kept me tucked in the perfect position to finish while everyone waited for him to leave. Thankfully, after the third knock attempt, all was quiet.

Performers Belt it Out

Lisa started the rocking motion again signalling to me that her fucking my mouth was her expectation I cum. As I felt the overall tingling of everything coming together I opened my eyes to see Brad unbuckling his belt and swiftly pulling the leather strap loose from his pant loops.

FUCK.

My eyes widened real huge. Lisa got angry.

"I told all of you to leave us alone, tonight, GODDAMMIT! Now, I'll never get Patricia to do this again."

I thought she was going to get up, but she just stayed in position, keeping me pinned. She was no longer fucking my mouth, though.

"Well, I'm pissed that this little cock sucker thought he could suck dick in front of my girl," Brad said loudly and smacked his belt on my completely exposed butt.

Thwack! Thwack!

With only my skinny little penis head still in my mouth I used all the tools and techniques I learned last night to get myself off. I couldn't withstand the duration of a long spanking and instinctively knew my best way out of this situation was to cum as soon as possible.

Thwack! Thwack!

I succeeded.

The women could see my sphincter gripping tight and releasing in pulsing, quick rhythmic winks signaling my orgasmic success. And my Adam's apple was in full view announcing my swallowing prowess in cadence with each cum burst.

Bart saw my Adam's apple too. He was towering over me with a mix of shock and humor on his grinning face. He was boasting that he had spanked me into an orgasm.

"Look at how I spanked Oscar to his O!"

Nothing could be further from the truth.

My mouth did that, dammit. I made my dick squirt because I'm getting good at sucking it. Shit, Brad pisses me off.

"We all need to let up on this little cocksucker. It doesn't look like he's here by choice." Brad said acting all cocky. "Or if he is, then why not have him suck a real dick?"

'Oh, gawd no, please.' I thought to myself.

"Maybe next time--if there ever is a next time. But all you flockers need to get out of my apartment. NOW."

Lisa didn't mince words.

The End?

In seconds, we were alone.

"I'm sorry that ended like that. But I hope you still had fun," Lisa said, messing with the idea that this all could be fun.

12