Humiliation Punishment Pt. 04b

Story Info
Day 2 of extended slavery with Godess Claire.
7.5k words
4.27
9.1k
7

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 02/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day two started being awoken by Goddess Claire's alarm clock. Surprisingly, I had slept and woke aware of my surroundings and why I was there. I heard her shuffle to turn off the alarm. ''Go get me a coffee'' was my first order of the day.

I got up immediately and went on my way. Some discomfort from the plug made me aware that my cheeks were still a little stingy from the beating and deep heat.

I made her a coffee and grabbed a bit of water for myself straight from the tap and headed back up. She'd sat up against the headboard with the blanket pulled over her chest.

''I'm going to drink this and then I need to go on the treadmill. After that I will have a bath and when I am done you can have my water. The bathroom will be yours for 15 minutes whilst I get dressed and logged on. You will then come and be at my feet until required. This will be the morning routine everyday so when the alarm goes off tomorrow I don't expect to have to tell you what to do. Clear?'' I acknowledged I understood.

She then freed her feet from the blanket and told me to massage them ahead of her run. I gave them my full attention and even got a few satisfied noises whilst she sipped her coffee and looked at the news on her phone.

Her feet were then abruptly pulled from my grasp as she said ''right then, follow me.'' I was already on my knees so I crawled after her which gave me a great view of her spectacular naked arse. This reminded me I went to sleep with her wet panties on my face and I weren't sure where they were.

We got to the large guest room which had the treadmill, some weights and some aerobic kit. She pulled on some dark pink Lycra shorts and a dark pink and purple matching top. She then reached in her running shoes and pulled out some grey trainer socks.

''I've worn these for four days in a row just for you'' she said as she sat and put them and her shoes on. She then reached to the treadmills bottle holder and passed me a drinks bottle. Go rinse that and bring me cold water.

Off I went, this time on foot and by the time I got back she was running in full flow. Her hair tied up and swinging about and I couldn't help check out her backside again. I admired her motivation to be running so early, especially after putting away a fair amount of wine.

I arrived at her side and gave her the water bottle and with a point of her fingers was down on my knees. I was ignored for about 5 minutes with my head down to not distract her until I heard a clearing of her throat meant to get my attention. She summoned me up and said open as she spat into my mouth. It was an excellent shot with all but a splatter landing in my mouth. A clear taste of coffee was one she was eager to clear as she then took a drink of her water.

I was then ignored for another 10 -15 minutes before I was informed she had 10 minutes left and to go run her bath and report back. The bath soon filled and I did my utmost to make sure it was a good temperature for her.

By the time I got back she was a just finishing up a short cool down walk. She got off the treadmill and told me to lay next to it. She removed one of the trainers and lifted her clearly damp sock over my face. ''This is day 5, they'll be delightful for you by day 8.''

She then pressed it down over my nose and vigorously rubbed it around my face for a short amount of time. She then removed her foot and peeled the socks off putting them back in her shoes. '"Follow me.''

We arrived at the bathroom and she removed her tight shorts exposing her arse to me. I was amazed how she'd gone from me not seeing her naked to being ultra comfortable. ''kiss my cheeks'' she ordered. I could instantly taste the salty sweat whilst planting kisses around her cheeks.

To my surprise she then reached around for my head and positioned my nose towards her arse crack and then grinded her self up and down my nose. I was a little taken back but before I knew it she'd edged forward and left my face.

She then passed me my toothbrush and repeated the process from the previous night. Giving her teeth a good brush before spitting her used toothpaste onto my brush for me to use. She then swilled her mouth with water and spat that in my mouth and I was motioned to swallow all.

She then got in the bath and relaxed into the water. She looked very happy and content which made me feel good.

"Whilst I think on" added Goddess Claire. "I said I will control what happens to you including your food and drink but I like some of it being down to chance. So in your little basket you should see a dice. Pass it me."

I did so before she added "for today if you roll a 1 or 2 you drink tap water all day. 3 or 4 you drink this bath water all day. 5 is toilet water. 6 you will only drink my piss so you best keep me very hydrated."

"Ready" she said before giving it a little roll.

It was a 4 which seemed a good result compared to 5 and 6. "When I've finished with this water I will fill that large jug there for me to water you throughout the day. You might get bonus drinks if I feel you deserve it. Now let me relax."

After a good soak she washed her body with an expensive looking shower gel and washed her hair. After a final soak she started to get out of the tub and motioned for me to pass a towel.

My mind was again drifting to the fact I couldn't believe I was seeing her naked, but I was refocused on my next order.

"You have 20 minutes bathroom time now to sort yourself out toilet and bath wise. Take that plug out and clean that. You can use my bath water I'm not wasting more on you."

She stepped one foot on to the bath mat and then lifted her other foot from the bath to the far side. "Actually I will freshen it up for you" as she started to piss in the bath. At first a few trickles and then a short but strong burst.

She then summoned me with her finger near her pussy and swang her leg from the bath over my shoulder. "Clean me!" Was instructed and followed immediately as I took any remaining piss into my mouth.

I cleaned her up and carried on licking her and soon heard a whimper before abruptly having her pussy removed from me. "Fuck, I need to get logged on. Sooner I do the sooner I finish but I need that finishing later and some. Right 20 minutes, be on your knees at my feet. And no messing with" she added giving my cage a nudge with her foot.

"Oh before I forget let me take this." She grabbed a large plastic jug, probably 3 or 4 litres and dunked it in the bath water to fill it. She tipped a bit out to avoid spillage and headed out.

I could tell from her exit she was a little sexually frustrated but I felt like exploding. I freshened up in my second hand pissy bath and gathered my thoughts. I then dried myself and put on some fresh boxers and sheepishly entered her office and kneeled down.

"Some good news for you! I've squared it with my manager that unless anything kicks off I can work half days this week. That's extra attention you get. So I'm planning on working till 12 everyday. Then I will pop out for some fresh air and get a few bits of shopping whilst you have your phone but more importantly do your main daily challenge chore. They will be assessed on my return. Any disappointments will be classed as a failure and will equal a punishment."

"Understand?" I said yes but I was actually blown away that this has all become a plan in 20 minutes. "Right under my desk and feet until I want breakfast."

I laid there for a while in silence with her feet resting on my chest. When it got to 9:00 she dialled into a quick weekly teams check in where I could hear various, quite posh sounding people justifying their role for the week.

I could tell who Goddess Claire didn't like as two people lead to her grinding her feet quite strongly. When it was her time to speak she repositioned one foot right over my nose and spoke confidently. I assume there was a power kick in doing so.

After the catch up ended I was told "right go get me a coffee and a slice of toast and marmalade. Bring another slice of plain toast for you. Also wash and bring your bowl."

I followed the order and brought everything up on a tray. She took my dry toast first and set it aside before taking her coffee and toast off the tray. "Put your bowl down on the floor and take the tray back downstairs. I don't remember saying to use a tray to save trips you lazy shit."

I rushed out to return the tray. I could not believe the panic I felt at getting things wrong. Yes, because I don't want to endure punishments and extra flogging but I desperately want to please her. I was relieved that when I got back no more was mentioned. She was staring at the screen, toast in hand and her other hand gesturing for me to return under the desk.

Around 10 minutes later she told me to crawl out. She picked up the jug of cloudy water and poured some into my bowl. "This will help with the dry toast but being so kind I will too." She took the last gulp of her now fairly cold coffee, gave it a good swill around her mouth whilst she tore the toast into 6 pieces and piled it together. She then slowly poured it from her mouth around the toast.

She then set it down and mentioned it was now like coffee cake and to "dig in". I was hungry and to be honest was used to this now so it didn't disgust me. Having said that it didn't taste great and the edges were still very dry and hard to swallow. Once I finished I slurped at the bath water and thanked my goddess.

The next few hours were very quiet. I was excused to go for a wee and also made one more coffee but mainly I laid with her feet on me listening to her type and take a few calls.

At 11:45 she went to the bathroom and came back shortly after with her make up a little more done smelling of lovely perfume and hair spray. I could see she had her hands behind her back.

"Up on your knees, close your eyes and open your mouth" was ordered and obeyed. An unmistakable smell was pressed to my nose. "These were the ones you slept with last night" she said as she stuffed them in my mouth before I heard the sound of duct tape. I was told to close my mouth and the tape was applied.

A second material was then pressed to my nose. "These I wore Friday and for my Saturday morning run" she said as she held the gusset against my nostrils and taped the rest of the knickers over the existing tape sandwiching them in place. The smell was considerably stronger and a mixture of her private parts and general sweat.

"There, you can smell and taste me whilst I'm out and you're performing your challenge chore. Today's is you have one hour to get the kitchen spotless. By 1pm it should be done and everything put away. You will be at the doorway on your hands and knees ready to welcome me back. Leave the bin and the mop bucket water as I will put them out, I can't risk the neighbours seeing you."

She gestured at me to follow her downstairs where she sat on the hallway bench whilst she popped on her Dr Martens Chelsea boots. She powered my phone on and handed it to me.

"You have one hour to get that kitchen shining so don't me too distracted by this." She then headed for the door and left. I sent a text followed by two more in total. The rest of the time I spent trying to avoid any further punishments. What was classed as the kitchen was a large kitchen/diner so there was a lot to do. I ensured areas such as the sink and taps were clean, did all the surfaces before mopping the floor with full attention. I even cleaned the fridge and the shelves unaware how thorough the inspection would be.

The hour was flying by and before I knew it the clock had reached 12:50. I did another sweep around and put the cleaning supplies away, headed to the hallway and got on my hands and knees. Doing so I suddenly felt embarrassed by the site she would see. Me in boxers and chastity with a pair of knickers in my mouth and one against my nose. My mind then switched to just how devoted to her I was. I would do anything she said, she has total power over me.

Shortly after I heard footsteps up the path and a key in the door. As the door swung open she smirked at the sight of me. "All done?" She asked knowing I couldn't speak. A nod seemed to suffice.

She then reached for the bottom duct tape which she had made longer and yanked it off. I had anticipated it hurting but it really did leave my top lip stinging. The knickers from my nose fell out and she told me to take the ones out of my mouth. As soon as I had done that there was a double tap from her slightly outstretched boot and I immediately went to clean them for her.

I licked the mainly clean top of the boot and followed the signals to lick the sides of the soles which was indicated by little movements. Her left boot was then presented and got the same service before she sat on the bench and raised her right boot.

I supported her leg and lapped away at the bottom of her boots making sure I got in between the grooves. The weather has been dry so they weren't too dirty but there was some inevitable areas of dirt and grit which I swallowed with no fuss.

After I finished both soles I was told to remove her boots. "Right get your nose down in my boot whilst I go and inspect your work."

I was nervy and it sounded like a very thorough inspection with doors and drawers opening and closing. The footsteps then came in my direction.

"Face up! Two mistakes." As soon as she finished the sentence there was a slap to my right cheek and then a slap to my left.

"The light switch is full of finger marks and there's crumbs underneath the toaster. That's 5 punishments now, they're really racking up. We best use some I think. I'm going to make them a mix of pain and humiliation."

She wandered into the kitchen and grabbed a load of bottle tops from an opener on the side of the fridge that catches them. She proceeded to lay them out near the front door and seemed to be giving it some consideration. There was around 12 in total all near the doormat.

She sat on the bench and began to put her boots back on. "Lie on those, belly down with your face on the doormat."

I moved over and got in a press up position and tried to gently lower myself on the tops. Just as I was touching them a firm boot at the top of my back pinned me down. She then brought her second boot on me and proceeded to trample around my back scoping out sensitive areas.

I immediately gave away two, as one was pressing into my left nipple and one was on my right hip bone so these area seemed to get extra attention. She repeatedly put all her weight onto one foot and lifting her heel before moving to another area.

My face didn't get away with it either with a boot often quite firmly pressing my face into the wirey doormat which was very prickly. After trampling the entirety of my back she stepped off and stood at the side of me where I could see her. Staring directly into my eyes she lifted her right leg and stomped it down on my back several times. It didn't particularly hurt as it didn't have lots of weight behind it but she seemed to literally get a kick out of it.

I was then told to turnover. Some of the tops stuck to my body and dropped so I turned them all the way Goddess Claire intended and laid my back onto them. There were lots of imprints on my body, my left nipple was glowing and my hip bone had a small cut.

Goddess Claire took no time stepping up onto my chest and then on one foot put all her weight on my nipple. The tops in my back were sharp but my back felt better equipped to deal with them. She then came back to standing on two feet but then ground her boot repeatedly on my nipple which caused a sudden defensive movement in my body.

"Stay fucking still you wimp" was barked as I settled my body again. With my face staring up this time a boot was suddenly placed across my mouth and nose. A motion was made and a sudden weight increase was felt quickly panicking me that she was going to put her full weight on my nose but it was then quickly removed. "Maybe next time." She said as she stepped off me and walked into the kitchen.

I heard some rummaging and lots of things being tipped out. "Right punishment two, since you didn't do a good enough job of cleaning the kitchen is to tidy up all the bin waste I've just tipped on the floor with your mouth. You'll of course have to re-mop afterwards. But as an added bit of fun I've hidden your chastity key in there and before you start tidying it away you need to locate the key in one minute or else you get a further 5 punishments. Come on get up."

I crawled into the kitchen to see a large pile of waste on the floor. I could instantly see some bread crusts, veg peelings, tissues, wipes, kitchen towel, tea bags.

As soon as I got to the pile I heard "your minute starts now" as I began frantically spreading the pile out with my nose to try and locate the key. The worst thing I came across immediately was a soft and slimy half of cucumber that was leaking. I started to use my mouth to try and open scrunched up kitchen roll but couldn't find it.

"Ten seconds left" as I sped up my frantic search. "5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Slight confession, I wouldn't really put the key in all that mess." I looked up and Goddess Claire was waiving the key. "Just a bit of fun. Oh look the Apple I had yesterday morning. I was very wasteful" she said as she carefully lifted it from the core. The Apple had turned brown but it was moved towards my mouth. I took a bite as she wished. It was dry but not as unpleasant as it looked. She'd then placed it in my mouth and motioned to the bin.

"Begin your clean up" as I went for the bigger items such as tissues lifting them and dropping them in the bin. Tea bags, some random packaging, a banana peel and some potato peelings were next. Her boot then prodded a few scrapings of pasta "why don't you try that, it was nice on Saturday." I hoovered up the few bits and began chewing whilst I could feel her amusement. I got to the smaller bits and did my best. Tiny veg scrapings, bits of fluff and some of the crumbs and bits I put in there when cleaning.

Goddess Claire walked away and returned with the mop and bucket. She dunked the mop and gave it a wring out and then without any warning thrust the mop head in my face and started pushing it all over my head. "We need to clean all that bin content off your face." She then dunked the mop again and repeated but this time told me too open my mouth and shoved some of the mop in there.

"Right you can mop again now, I'll watch and make sure you do it properly she said as she handed me the mop. Startled I did as I was told and made sure I did a good job.

Once I'd finished she gave me a proposal I wasn't expecting. "The bottle tops were one punishment. The bin was was your second. If you drink a pint of this mop water I will allow that to be a third. You've already had the mop in your mouth. What do you say?"

"Yes Goddess Claire" was my answer. She went and got a pint glass. "We'll make sure it's the tasty bit though" she said as she tipped a large amount down the sink I'd cleaned. She assessed the bucket before tipping some more out. "That should do it" she said as she put the glass in the sink and poured the last bits of the water out.

She'd judged it pretty well as there was only a small amount left after she'd filled the glass. She lifted it up high to inspect the glass. It did not look good at all. It was almost grey in colour with visible bits of dirt in it.

"There you go, drink up" as she passed the glass to me looking quite disgusted. I braced myself for a few seconds before placing it to my lips and chugging about half of the content. As daft as it sounds it tasted mucky and how I imagine a muddy puddle to taste. I knew the second half would be worse as none of the bits had gone.

Time to get it over with, I pushed the thought of it away and went back chugging the drink. It was worse texture wise and as I tiled my head and lifted the glass to finish it Goddess Claire held the bottom of the glass to ensure every bit of it came out.

12