Hummingbird Ch. 03

Story Info
“Did you jack off?” she asked. “While I was out?”
9.5k words
4.41
7.4k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 12/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet another story about wife-sharing and cuckoldry, so please stop reading now if that bothers you. This is a sequel (the final one) to Hummingbird and Hummingbird 2, so you might want to check those out before you read this one.

1.

Patrick was half-awake. The sun was up and poking through the curtains and he could hear one of the springtime birds (a Carolina wren?) proclaiming his dominion over the yard next door. He heard Linda in the bathroom and pulled himself partway up on his pillows. These lazy weekend mornings were the best. He looked happily around the bedroom. His gaze was caught by the ring holder on Linda's dresser, the metal figure of the naked, kneeling man with upraised arms and an erect cock. Linda's wedding and engagement rings hung from the cock. That's right, she had a date last night and hadn't taken the rings off the holder when she got home.

The toilet flushed and the water ran and then the bathroom door opened. Linda came out and, seeing him awake, smiled.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," she said. "I tried not to wake you but I had to pee." She was naked and the half-sunlight danced across her body.

"Come get back in bed," Patrick said.

"Oh," she said. "Aren't we getting up now?" But her voice was playful and her smile was mischievous. She came over and slipped under the covers, lying on her side facing him.

"Don't you know we'll miss half the day if we just keep getting back in bed?" she asked.

He kissed her and ran a hand down her side. God, what a perfect feeling. "I've got no problem with missing even the whole day," he said. "As long as we spend it in bed."

"Mmm." She kissed him. "Silly."

He gazed at her. "You have a nice time last night?" he asked.

"With Carlo? Yes, of course." She smiled at him. "I'm so glad this is working out, with me meeting him."

Patrick smiled back and ran his hand across her shoulder, down her arm.

"I have to tell you something," Linda said.

Patrick looked at her.

"I had a drink with Maureen yesterday after work," she said.

"Uh huh?"

"She's seen the ad."

It took a moment to sink in. "You mean..."

"The ad we placed. Me in just my veil and shoes. Bride looking for extra excitement."

Patrick was astonished. "But... how could she know it was you? The veil covered your face."

"My tattoo," she said. "My cute little hummingbird. And she was at our wedding, she recognized the veil and the shoes."

"Jesus," Patrick said.

"Yeah," Linda said. "I was wearing a spaghetti strap dress last night. She looked at the tattoo and kind of smirked and said, I've seen that somewhere else you know. At first I didn't get it. But she had a screenshot of the ad on her phone and she just passed it over to me without saying anything else."

"What did you say?"

"At first I was going to stonewall her, say it wasn't me. But I don't think she would have bought it." Linda was resting her head on her hand, looking at him. "She's seen me naked you know. At the gym. It wouldn't have worked."

"But... why was Maureen looking at ads on that site?"

Linda sighed. "She wasn't. Well, maybe she was. Greg was the one who saw it, he thought it looked like me and showed it to her."

"Greg looks at personals on x-rated websites?"

"Apparently," Linda said. "They have an arrangement too. Not exactly like our arrangement. But similar. They each go out on what they call date nights. It's more common than you might think, I guess. You know, people trying to keep things fresh."

Patrick pondered this. Maureen and Greg had not been his idea of a swinging couple but nobody ever really knew what went on in somebody else's bedroom, did they?

"What did you tell her about our arrangement?" he asked.

"Well... First thing she wanted to know was if you knew about the ad. I guess they were wondering if it was just me playing around. I kind of explained that you knew and it didn't, well, bother you."

"I see."

"I know," Linda said. "It's a bit awkward. She was quite enthusiastic about what she called 'the lifestyle', said she and Greg would have split up years ago if they hadn't found this, uh, outlet." She paused. "I like Maureen," she said. "But I'm not sure I want us to be sisters in slut-hood if you know what I mean."

"Yeah," Patrick said. "I can see that."

"I never imagined them as the type, either," Linda said. "For extracurricular adventures. They're so..."

"Country club?"

"Maybe. I don't know. Maureen always seems to be thinking two moves ahead before she says anything. And Greg is kind of bluff. Not much emotion."

Patrick's finger traced a line along her collarbone to her shoulder and then down to her nipple.

"That turn you on?" she asked. "Thinking about Maureen and Greg playing hanky-panky?"

He leaned forward and kissed her nipple. "You really think I need to think about them to get turned on?" he asked. "When I'm lying here with you and we're both naked?"

Linda smiled. "Well," she said. "That's very nice to hear."

"Why don't you roll over?" he said. "Face the other way."

"Oh, now he wants to fuck an anonymous woman?" she asked. "Kinky!" But she rolled over and he scooted up behind her.

"I like being able to touch you all over," he whispered. He ran his hand down her breast and belly to where her legs came together. "You know?"

"Mmm," Linda said.

"Tell me about last night," he said.

"Me and Carlo?"

"Yeah."

She laughed softly. "I don't know why you like hearing about that. We had sex. What do you want to know?"

He traced his hand down her side and rested it on her hip, then leaned forward to kiss her shoulder. "I don't know," he admitted. "But it's exciting."

"Mmm," she said. "Okay. Let me see."

"I'm guessing he touched you," Patrick said. "With those magical hands of his."

"Let's just make love," Linda said. "I don't feel like talking about Carlo right now. Is that okay?"

"Sure," Patrick said.

She turned over to face him. "Really okay?" she asked.

"Really."

She kissed him, her mouth soft against his. "Touch me," she whispered.

He ran his hand down her belly. She shifted slightly to open her legs and he slid his hand between them.

"That's nice," she said.

He kissed her, pushing his tongue into her mouth. She moved her hips, rubbing against his hand. He closed his eyes and reveled in the sensations from hand and mouth. Her hand, in its turn, traced down his belly and found him. She wrapped her hand around his cock, then pushed him gently to roll him onto his back. Her mouth left his and kissed his chin, then his throat and his chest. He reached up to stroke her breasts then she was on her knees with his cock in her mouth. He ran his hands through her hair. Her tongue and lips rolled along his shaft, her fingers cupped his balls. Time stood still.

"Ah," he said. "So good."

With a little pop she released him. She scrambled up his body.

"It is good," she agreed. "But I want you inside me." Her legs spread open across him and she knelt, lowering herself. She let him enter her slowly, kissing him and again gripping his shoulders.

"Push up a bit," she whispered. "Yes, like that." She clung to him, resting her cheek against his.

"Did you jack off?" she asked. "While I was out?"

"Yeah," he said.

"Naughty boy," she said. "You'll go blind."

He kissed her. "I'll just do it until I need glasses," he said.

"Ha," she said. "What did you think about?"

"While I jacked off?"

"Yeah." She rocked her hips. The feeling was incredible. Patrick struggled for something to say.

"Um," he said. "Watching you. At a party, somebody dancing with you, feeling you up."

"Mmm," she said. "That sounds on-brand."

"A slow dance," he mumbled. "His hands on your ass. You opening your legs to rub against him."

She kissed him.

"Just that?"

"Um... another man comes over and talks to you. Then you all leave, all three of you and I have to look for you."

"Mmm. Go on."

"God this is good," he said. He slid his hands around to cup her ass, squeezed to pull her cheeks apart.

"I found you in a bedroom," he said. "You were all standing up in front of a mirror, naked, watching yourselves. One was behind you, his hands on your tits, grinding his cock against your ass, the other one was crouched on the floor holding your legs apart. Licking you."

"God," she said. Her hips were moving faster now. "Go on."

"You needed to be fucked," he said. "You dragged them away from the mirror to the bed. One of them got behind you, he slid in so easily, you must have been so wet. He reached down between your legs and you grabbed his hand, showing him how to touch you. He was pumping into you and stroking you. Your mouth was open and the other man pushed his cock into it."

"Oh God," Linda cried. "Don't stop. Oh God." She writhed. "Fuck me."

"I am," he growled.

Suddenly she pulled away and off him.

"Get behind me," she ordered. "And touch me. Like you said." He scrambled around behind her. She seized his hand and began to masturbate with his fingers, rubbing her clit.

"Fuck me!" she cried. "God, God." She howled then and the sound sent Patrick over the edge. He erupted inside her. She collapsed on the bed, moaning, and he fell on top of her.

2.

There were voices coming from upstairs. Patrick stood in the hallway listening. Linda and... who was the other woman? Not Cassie. He looked up the stairs. The door to the Other Room was open. His heart sped up.

"Oh, Patrick." It was Linda's voice. She moved to the head of the stairs and looked down at him. Next to her was Maureen.

"Hi sweetie," Linda said.

Sweetie? That was a new one. "Hey," he said. "Hi Maureen."

"We were just getting a drink," Linda said. She gave a little giggle. "And I ended up telling Maureen about your special room. And she wanted to see it."

Oh my God, Patrick thought. Slowly he climbed the stairs. A drink, he thought. Or a few drinks. That would explain the "Sweetie" as well.

"Hello, Patrick," Maureen said. She had an unhurried way of speaking that made you want to listen. She didn't seem as tipsy as Linda, although of course Linda's tipsiness could be partially embarrassment.

"And of course I had to show her my naked guy ring holder. She loved it, she's going to get one like it." Linda gave another little giggle.

"I might," Maureen said. "Just might."

He glanced at Maureen. She was watching him, the corners of her mouth lifted slightly. Patrick hoped she wasn't visualizing him tied naked to the bed or the chair. He felt his face growing hot.

"Nice seeing you, Maureen, " he said stiffly.

She inclined her head slightly. "How have you been, Patrick?" she asked.

"He's doing great," Linda said. "He especially likes it when I..." She covered her face with her hand. "You know!" She burst out into more giggles.

Maureen smiled wryly and lifted her arm to check her watch. "I really need to get going," she said. "Thanks for suggesting the drinks, Linda. And of course for showing me everything."

"Oh you didn't see everything," Linda said. "There's plenty more to see." She winked.

Maureen's smile didn't falter. Patrick followed her down the stairs to the front door. He extended his hand automatically.

"Great seeing you," he said again. "Tell Greg Hi."

Maureen took his hand. Her gaze was serious. "Yes, great seeing you as well," she said. Then she was gone and the door was closed. Patrick turned and went slowly back upstairs.

Linda had disappeared. Not in the Other Room. He went down the hall to the bedroom. She was lying face down on the bed. When he came in she swiveled her head to look up at him and winked again.

"I'm drunk," she announced.

"So I see," Patrick said. He perched on the bed next to her. "What's the occasion?" asked.

She shrugged and turned to lay her face on her arms. "Just felt like it," she said.

"I see," Patrick said again.

She rotated her face again and peeked at him with slit eyes through a tumble of hair. "That's bullshit," she said.

"Oh?"

"Look over at my friend over there. My naked guy." She moved her hand vaguely.

"Uh huh?"

"See what's looped around his dick? Hanging there like a fucking necktie on a doorknob?" She chuckled. "Not a doorknob. A man knob. A fucking dick knob."

"I see your rings," Patrick said quietly.

"Right," Linda said. "So what's that mean, mastermind?"

"It means you have a date tonight," Patrick said levelly. "So I shouldn't worry if you're out late."

"Precisely," Linda said. Her diction was a little off, the S sounds a bit slurred. "So what the fuck am I doing here with you?"

Patrick looked at her. "I don't know," he said.

"Motherfucker canceled on me," she said. "Just like that. Text message says Sorry can't meet tonight." She turned away again. "Fuck him," she said indistinctly.

Patrick paused. "That's too bad," he said.

"I guess something came up," she said. "If you know what I mean."

"Could be anything," Patrick said. "Doesn't mean..."

"Here," Linda said. She rolled over on her back and grabbed her phone from the side table. She squinted at it and swiped a few times then tossed it across the bed. "Check it out."

It was a text message with a photo. The image was a bare-breasted woman wearing sunglasses and facing the camera. Behind her, also facing the camera was a man. His hands were on her breasts. The man was Carlo.

"That's from Cassie," Linda said. She was watching him.

He read the message under the photo. "ur right he has amazing hands" it said.

"Fucking bitch," Linda said. She blew some hair off her face.

Patrick put the phone down on the bed next to her.

"I told her," Linda said. "Like you did, we're not going to play her games. Guess she was pissed. Decided to have some fun, show me where I get off. So to speak."

Patrick lay down next to her. He leaned over and kissed her. Her breath tasted sour. "I'm sorry," he murmured.

Linda laughed. "What a gentleman! His wife is crying because her boyfriend fucked another girl and he's sorry."

Patrick didn't say anything. His hand rested on her side. After a minute Linda sighed.

"You're such a sweet guy," she murmured. "I don't deserve you."

He kissed her again and ran a finger down her cheek. It was damp. "Love you," he whispered.

She sighed again. "I'm sorry," she said.

Patrick shrugged. "What for?"

"Oh getting drunk. Getting upset about Carlo. I don't know. Being a mess."

He kissed the tip of her nose. "You're my mess," he told her.

She sniffed. "That might be the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me," she said. She paused. "I'm sorry I called you a mastermind," she whispered.

"That's okay," he whispered back. "I took it as a compliment."

She reached up and put her hand behind his head. Her lips touched his lightly. "Was it terrible," she asked. "Showing Maureen the other room?"

Patrick considered this. "What did she think of it?" he asked.

"I think she was embarrassed," Linda said. "But also kind of excited by it. She kept asking me how I convinced you to go along with it."

Patrick chuckled. "Did you tell her it was my idea?"

"Yeah, but I don't think she believed me."

"Probably thinking of tying Greg up when she has her dates," Patrick said.

"I don't think he'd go for it," Linda said. "I don't think he's the type."

"And what type would that be, young lady?" he asked.

She held his head and kissed him deeply, her tongue darting into his mouth. "Fucking weirdos," she whispered.

He chuckled. "Fucking weirdos sounds like your department," he observed.

"Haha." She kissed him again. "Problem is finding a weirdo to fuck."

"Where have you looked?"

Another kiss. "Everywhere, pretty much. Nobody is weird enough for me."

"Have you checked in your bed?" he asked. "I hear that's where the really odd ones like to hang out."

She giggled. "In my bed? What would a weirdo be doing in my bed?"

"Just lurking," Patrick said. "Getting ready to pounce."

"You must be thinking of leopards," she objected. "Do weirdos pounce?"

"Some do," he said. "If the provocation is severe enough."

"Mmm," she said. "I'll have to work on my provocation, I guess, if I want to get pounced on."

"You're pretty provocative without even trying," Patrick reassured her. Gently he pushed on her to roll her onto her back and moved on top of her. He kissed her deeply again. "You see?" he asked. "Pounce."

She laughed and stroked his hair. "Can we go next door?"

"Next door?"

"The Other Room," she said.

"Sure," he said. "If you want to."

"Showing it to Maureen reminded me," she said. "Made me kind of horny."

He grinned. "Oh yeah?"

"Well," she said. "It's kind of a sexy room."

"It is," he agreed.

She kissed him. "You go light the candles," she said. "And get undressed. I'll meet you there."

The door to the Other Room was still unlocked. He looked in, trying to see it with Maureen's eyes. A heavy wooden armchair with straps on the arms, legs and back. A double bed with a plain white sheet on it, tethers attached to each post. A dresser with a pair of candlesticks. A bare room, almost clinical. Sexy clinical? He wasn't sure. He lit the candles and killed the overhead light.

Linda was doing something next door, pulling out drawers and jangling hangers. He stripped down to his boxers, dropping his clothes in a corner. Then he took the boxers off too and knelt in the middle of the room, his arms upraised, facing the door in the position taken by the ring holder. One deep breath and then he heard her boots clattering on the wooden floor in the hallway.

She had turned off the lights in the bedroom and in the hall so she was lit only by the candles. Her legs were bare and gleamed in the flickering light. She was wearing a blouse he'd never seen before, lacy and black. It hung down in front and behind, covering the tops of her ass and thighs. Her boots were black as well, some kind of soft leather, and came up just over her ankles. She stood in the doorway with one hand on a hip, looking at him.

"Well," she said. "I see you're ready for me."

"I think so," he said.

She came in and sat down on the bed, crossing one knee over the other. Her boot dangled. "I was thinking," she said. "About that fantasy you and Cassie cooked up for me that night I went out with Carlo. You know, the first time we..." She paused. "Had sex," she completed.

Patrick licked his lips. "Yes," he said.

"You remember it?"

"I do," he said.

"Tell me."

"He was going down on you," Patrick said. "And you were there... wearing a top and boots. And nothing else."

"Mmm," Linda said. "Yes, you have a good memory for some things." She uncrossed her legs. "I think this would be a good opportunity," she said. "To show your devotion." She lay back and rested on her elbows.

Patrick moved forward on his knees. He put a hand on each of her knees and gently pushed them apart. She was indeed naked below the waist. He inhaled her scent, then lowered his head between her thighs and began.

"That's very nice," Linda whispered. "Mmm."

He ran his fingers along her inner thighs, trying to match the rhythm of his tongue. She moaned softly. "Carlo," she whispered. "Don't stop."

It was a test, hearing the other man's name. Patrick didn't falter. He was showing, as Linda had said, his devotion. His jaw was starting to tire but her legs were pushing hard against his hands. It wouldn't be long now.

"God," Linda cried. "Oh... God." Her hips rose off the bed and she thrust into his face. Then she sat up and grasped his head, pushing him away. "So much..." she panted. "So much." She smiled at him, her teeth shiny in the candlelight. "Fuck," she said. "That was nice."

"We aim to please," he said.

"Your aim is perfect," she reassured him. She paused. "Why don't you get back to your kneeling position. I like seeing you that way."