Hummingbird Rose Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eosphorus
Eosphorus
674 Followers

Rose sits on the bed. "That's incredible!"

"Me and the agent met with the studio people remotely last week. I sent them a few sample videos."

"Wow." Rose says. "How'd they like them?"

"Enough that I'm flying to California on Tuesday for some in-person screen tests and meetings."

Rose eyes grow wide. "California?"

Eric nods. "California."

"That's amazing! Hollywood, here you come!"

"I'm trying not to get my hopes up," Eric says. "The less I'll be disappointed if it doesn't work out."

"Well, I believe in you."

He smiles. "Thanks, Rose."

She leans over and kisses him, long and tender. "What news! It gets me wet thinking about it."

"Okay," he says. "Now you've made me horny again."

"Have I?" Rose asks. "And what do you propose doing about it?"

"I can come up with a few things," he says, a devilish grin on his face.

"Tell me," Rose says.

"Tell you?"

"Yeah," Rose says. "I want to hear it. I want you to tell me what you'd do to me."

"I don't know where to begin," Eric says.

"Start with whatever pops into your brain first."

"Okay," he says. "Let me think."

"No thinking," Rose says. "Lay back and close your eyes."

Eric does as she asks.

"That's good." She caresses his shoulder. "Go on. Stroke your cock for me. Stroke it for Rose."

He jerks off, his cock growing harder. He licks his hand and returns it to his dick, keeping it wet.

"I want you to jerk off for me," Rose says. "I want to watch you wack off."

"I can do that," Eric says.

Goddamn right. "Keep your eyes closed," Rose whispers. "Clear your mind, babe. No distractions."

Rose rubs Eric's chest. His breathing eases. His cock is hard now.

"Good," she says. "Now let your most cherished fantasies flow in. Don't fight it."

Eric's inhales, the ghost of a smile on his face.

"Let your mind go where you want it to go," she says. "Your deepest desires."

"My deepest desires," he repeats.

"Now tell me what you see," Rose says.

"You."

Nice start. "And what am I doing?"

"You're in a dark room," he says. "Not pitch black but dark. There's candles along the edges but no other light source."

Setting the scene. Excellent. "Okay. And where am I in this room?"

"In the center," he says. "On your knees. Naked. Your hair in a tight bun."

Now we're getting somewhere. "I like the sound of that."

"Sucking a cock."

Rose raises an eyebrow. "Not your cock?"

"No. Not mine."

Most interesting. "Whose cock am I sucking?"

"It doesn't matter. Some dude. Is that okay?"

"Of course, sweetie," Rose says. "It's more than okay. Keep going."

Rose stares at his cock as he jerks off. He uses long, steady strokes. Making it last. In no hurry.

She sits up, pushing her panties down and off. She turns on her side and lays next to him. Her mouth is next to his ear, her big tits and soft belly leaning against him.

Eric moans. Rose smiles. He likes her so close while he jerks off, doesn't he? She caresses his chest, sliding one leg over his thigh.

"Are you there?" Rose whispers in his ear. "Are you in the room while I'm sucking his cock?"

"Yes," he says. "I'm standing nearby. Watching."

"Do you like watching?" she asks. "Do you enjoy watching me suck a cock?"

"I do," he says.

A voyeur streak. I'd no idea. "Then watch me. I'm happy to perform for you, sucking his cock for your amusement. Nothing like a good, hard cock in my mouth."

"That's so fucking hot," he moans.

"Picture me. I'm on my knees. Sucking his cock. Taking my time. Turning you on. Are you turned on watching me?"

"So fucking much," he says. "I'm naked, too. I've got my dick in my hand and I'm jerking off."

I like where this is going. "I'm glad."

"You look up at me," Eric says. "We stare into each other's eyes as you suck his cock."

"Good," Rose says. "I gaze deep into your eyes while his cock is in my mouth. I love seeing your reaction, the emotions as you watch me sucking this cock."

"I love it," he says.

"Good," she says. "Keep telling me what you see. Hold nothing back."

"I step closer to you," he says. "I watch you sucking his cock, taking him into your mouth. He's hard as a rock. Shining from your spit. It's so fucking hot to see you doing this."

"I love sucking his dick," Rose says. "I love his dick in my mouth. Do you want me to suck your cock, too? Or do you only want to watch? Would you like to suck his cock, too? It's all good, whatever you want."

"I want you to suck my cock, too." Eric jerks his cock. "I want me and him to fuck you together, but I'm not interested in him. I'm interested in sharing you."

Sharing is caring. "You know how much I love sucking cock."

"I do," he says.

"There's nothing like having a hard cock in my mouth," she whispers. "I love it so much, one's not enough. I want two cocks to suck."

"Then suck mine, too," Eric says.

"Then step forward," Rose says. "Come to Rose. Let me at that glorious dick of yours."

"You got it."

"Imagine it, will you?" Rose says. "My mouth on your cock, my lips sliding back and forth over it. Goddamn, you taste so good."

Eric moans, jerking off harder.

Rose rubs her clit. "I've two cocks to play with. My mouth goes back and forth on them. Sucking you, him, and you again."

Rose feels flush. She can picture the scenario. Her head going back and forth on a pair of hard cocks. Sucking them as they thrust into her mouth. Grabbing them both and jerking them off.

The fact Patrick is planning this for her in real life isn't lost on her. Soon this'll be her reality. Two hard dicks for her to play with, to suck and jerk in whatever manner she desires. The fun I'll have on that day.

But not yet. First there is Eric and the fun they're having now. Their shared fantasy.

"You like that, huh?" She kisses his cheek. "I'm sucking your cock, then his. Jerking your wet dick while I'm sucking him. You like watching me go back and forth, don't you?"

"I do. So fucking much. So fucking much."

"And I like doing it," Rose says. "Two cocks in my hands, for my personal use. Two cocks that're going to fuck me."

Eric jerks off furiously. "Damn straight they will."

"They will!" Rose says. "I can't fucking wait."

"Neither can I."

"But not yet." Rose leans over and kisses him long and hard. "I've got a pair of excellent dicks to play with first. There's so much to do with them, so much fun to be had."

Eric licks his hand and returns it to his cock. "So keep sucking them."

"Oh, I do," Rose whispers in his ear. "I suck each cock, back and forth. One cock in my mouth, then the other. And you love it all as much as I do, don't you?"

"I do," Eric moans.

"You love when I'm sucking your cock and jerking the other guy off. Don't you?"

"I do. I do."

"I know it," Rose says. "That's why I stare up at you while I'm sucking your cock."

"Oh, god," he moans.

"That's right," Rose says. "Your hard cock is in my mouth. The head sliding over my lips. My soft, wet lips. Sucking your beautiful cock."

"I love it."

"I know you do," Rose says. "And I love it, too. But we mustn't forget our guest. We wouldn't want to be rude."

"Of course not," Eric says. "That's why you have to suck his cock, too."

"So that's what I do," Rose says. "I give you a wink and switch to his cock, jerking you off while I'm blowing him. I'm still looking at you, too. Our eyes are locked as I'm sucking his cock."

"Holy shit," Eric says.

Rose rubs her clit. "All this cocksucking has made me so fucking horny. Two big cocks. I want you both to fuck me. I can't hold back anymore."

"You don't have to."

"I stand and jerk both your cocks," Rose says. "I'm standing in between the both of you. You're rubbing against my big, curvy body. Feeling my huge fucking tits. Pressing against me."

"God, yes! Those fucking tits of yours. Your big ass, too."

"You like my big, fat ass. Don't you?"

"It's perfect. It's so fucking perfect."

"That's why you rub your crotch against it while I'm turned towards our special guest," Rose says. "I'm kissing him, French kissing with lots of tongue while you kiss the back of my neck. Thrusting your dick against my fat ass."

"And my hands wrapped around you," Eric says. "Squeezing your tits. Feeling your size in my arms."

"That's right, babe. Enjoy my size. Love every inch of me. Every curvy inch. All of what you love in abundance."

"Fuck, yeah."

"I turn back to you and we kiss." Rose plants a real kiss on his mouth. Their tongues dance as Eric jerks off.

Rose lifts her face off his. Her thumb rubs her clit, her excitement growing. "I'm ready to get fucked. Ready for both your cocks to pound the fucking shit out of me."

"Then get on your hands and knees between us," he says.

"I'm on my hands and knees. My big, fat ass thrust in the air. Ready for both of you."

"He gets your pussy first." Eric strokes his cock slowly.

"He moves behind me," Rose says. "I look into your eyes while he works his cock inside me. His cock is buried in me. Oh, fuck. It's so good. It stretches me out so fucking good."

"Fuck yeah," Eric says. "He's fucking the shit out of you and you're moaning. I see your huge ass cheeks jiggle every time he thrusts into you."

Rose grows flush. She rolls over and reaches into her nightstand for her vibrator. Lube, too. "I'm loving every moment of it, aren't I? His cock in me, pounding the fuck out of me."

"You are," Eric moans. "So much. You're groaning and crying and he keeps fucking you. Pounding deep into you."

"But it's not enough for me, is it? I want more, don't I?"

"Yes," he moans. "You want so much more."

Rose kisses his cheek and rubs his chest, whispering in his ear. "What else do I want? What do I need?"

"My cock. In your mouth."

She leans in close to his ear. "So stick it in there. Stick it in my mouth while he fucks the shit out of me from behind. Fill both ends of me with cock."

"Holy shit," he moans. "My cock's in your mouth. I fuck it while he pounds the shit out of your pussy and I love it. I love it so fucking much."

Rose settles in on her back next to him . Time for them both to get off to this.

"Good," Rose says. "Enjoy it all. Rose is here to get you off. I'm the luckiest slut on Earth, getting hammered from both ends. Two hot men who love my big, gorgeous body."

"Oh, we love it," Eric moans. He turns his head and they share a wet, hot kiss. All as Eric jerks off furiously.

Rose squirts lube on her vibrator, smearing it around the head. "Fuck, his cock feels good. Fucking me hard. All while your cock is in my mouth. I'm getting spitroasted and fucking loving it. Fuck my face."

"I do."

Rose turns on the vibrator. It whirs to life and she places it against her clit. Her body responds, intense pleasure radiating outward from her pussy. She pinches one of her nipples.

"I'm thrusting into your mouth while he fucks you," Eric says. "I see you sucking my cock while he's fucking the shit out of your pussy."

"Yeah. You love it, don't you?" Rose moans. "I love it, too. I love sucking your cock while he fucks me. That turns you on, doesn't it?"

"So fucking much! Keep doing it. Suck my cock while he fucks you. God, I love seeing him pound your big ass while your mouth's on my cock."

"I bet." Rose pushes the vibrator inside her. "I suck your cock while he's fucking me. I suck you hard as his cock is pounding the fuck out of me."

"That's right." He licks his hand again and jerks off hard. "You're getting pounded on both ends."

Rose fucks herself with the vibrator. "I love being a hungry slut. I love it. I need two cocks to truly satisfy me. Pound the fuck out of me. Give it to me hard."

"I am. I'm pushing my cock in your mouth. Your lips are clamped on my cock."

"I like your cock in my mouth," Rose says.

"But I want your pussy," Eric says. "I want to fuck your pussy."

"So fuck my pussy. Switch places."

"We do. I get behind you and stick my cock in your pussy as you take him into your mouth. I dive right in, fucking you hard. Giving you everything I can."

"Yeah, fuck me good." Rose works the vibrator faster, in and out of her pussy. "You both fuck me so good. I love taking it from both ends."

"And I love fucking you from behind. My hands clench your ass as I fuck you. I love your fat ass. I love it so fucking much."

"Damn right you do. That's why you fuck it so hard."

Eric looks at her. "I love your fucking body, every inch of it."

Rose kisses his neck. "You're goddamned right, you do."

He jerks off hard, moaning. "Holy shit."

"What's next?" Rose asks. "What do you two have in mind for me?"

"You roll over," he says. "Onto your back."

"You got it."

"I fuck your pussy," Eric says. "Your legs are up in the air. You turn your head, sucking his dick. Sucking his hard cock. We hammer you that way."

Rose kisses his neck again. "I like it like that. I like both of you fucking me. It's so fucking hot being so insatiable and getting all that cock."

She works her pussy with the vibrator. In and out, faster than before.

"And we love fucking you this way," Eric says. "Your huge tits and your belly are bouncing. Your fat thighs pointed in the air."

"That's right, babe, worship your BBW goddess. Show her what you adore."

"I do," Eric says. "That's why we fuck the shit out of you. We switch places. Now you're sucking my dick while he fucks your pussy. Your legs rest on his shoulders. As I watch his cock pounding your pussy. You're screaming and loving every moment."

"I am," Rose moans. "I love two cocks at once. Two men pouring their lust into me."

"Yes. So much lust," Eric moans. "All for you. You're too much for one man. Too sexy."

"Then fuck me," Rose works the vibrator harder, pounding her pussy. "I deserve two cocks. I'm too much of a woman for just one."

"Goddamn right."

"It's not fair to limit me," Rose says.

"It's not," he says. "You make us both so hard. We can't get enough of you. Your big, glorious body. All of you."

"What do you do next?" Rose's pleasure rises. She senses her orgasm won't be far off. Parallel masturbation is so fucking fun.

"We switch places again," he says.

Rose sighs. Switching places. That idea always gets her motor going, the two men going back and forth. One cock in her pussy followed by another cock, then back to the first. "Tell me. Every detail."

"You're fucking drenched. Soaked from his cock. He's made you cum and you squirted all over your thighs and your bed sheets."

He's fucking good. "Go on."

"I stick my dick in your pussy. The second dick you've had up there in the last minute. One dick after another fucking your pussy."

So fucking good. "Holy shit," Rose moans. The bliss within her rises further, bringing her closer to orgasm.

"I want to fuck you as hard and long as I can," Eric says.

"Then do it." Rose rubs her clit, fucking herself with the vibrator. In and out. As hard and as deep as she's able.

"I will," Eric says. "You suck him hard and I fuck you the entire time. You're so fucking hot, Rose. There's no one else like you."

"Tell me more," she moans. "What else do you do? Tell me about switching back and forth."

Rose takes the vibrator out of her pussy and sticks it in her mouth. She rubs her clit and licks her own juices off the sex toy as Eric talks. The approaching march of her orgasm eases. Good. Cum as close as possible to Eric.

"We fuck you that way for a long time," Eric says. "We switch places and it's my cock in your mouth. And you cum again. We switch and I'm fucking you while you suck him off. We're gonna all cum."

Rose can tell he's close. The pitch of his voice is higher. She lowers her vibrator back onto her her pussy and resumes fucking herself.

"I close my eyes," Rose says. "You stand to the side and jerk off while he fucks me."

"Yeah," he moans.

"You watch for a minute then take his place," Rose says. "You fuck me hard while he jerks off watching. Then you withdraw and he goes at me. All the while my eyes are clamped shut. I tell you to mix up the pattern, so I don't know who's cock is in me."

"Oh, fuck," he says. "I'm so close."

That makes two of us. "You keep switching. It goes on for who the fuck knows how long. Each time you pull out, it slows you down. You don't cum yet. You just keep fucking me."

"Holy shit," he moans.

"I lose track of whose cock is fucking me." She senses the early signs of an orgasm bubbling up again from deep within. "I don't know who's fucking me. I don't want to know."

"I'm cumming," he moans. "I'm fucking cumming."

Eric grunts. His cock shoots cum onto his stomach. He jerks it again and another squirt of cum hits his belly button.

"Fuck, yeah," Rose says. "That's awesome."

Rose's orgasm draws closer and she closes her eyes. She pictures herself with Eric and the stranger. Both men taking turns pounding the shit out of her. Bringing her closer to climax.

Eric pulls her against him, Rose resting the back of her head on his chest. He wraps his arms around her shoulders and squeezes her tits. She pounds her pussy with the vibrator. On the edge of orgasm. It will be soon. Very soon. Any moment now.

"We both cum inside you," he says. "Filling you up with our cum. Our cocks throbbing inside you, first me then him. Fucking our BBW goddess."

"Oh, fuck!" she gasps.

Rose cums, a burst of pleasure overtaking her. Joy and release. Unchained ecstasy.

Her whole body tingles in the aftermath. Warm satisfaction sets in. That was fucking great.

"Omigod," she says. "Whew. That was incredible."

"I know," Eric says. "Who knew mutual masturbation was so fucking good?"

Rose switches off her vibrator. "It is when you have the right fantasy to go along with it. And, holy shit, that was the right fantasy. Thanks for sharing."

"I never shared it with anyone before."

Rose looks at him. She gives him a soft kiss. "It's a hot idea, isn't it?"

"I used to worry it was kind of gay," Eric says.

"That's nothing to be ashamed of, even if it is," Rose says.

"Of course not. But, thing is, it isn't gay. It's the idea of the lady being so hot and horny one man's not enough for her. Maybe I'm not making sense."

"You're making perfect sense." Rose sits up. "And I need a shower."

"Yeah, me too."

"Come on, then."

They climb out of bed. Rose picks up her vibrator and notices her sheets are soaked from her squirting all over them.

They'll need to be washed. Again.

***

Patrick texts Rose the next morning. She's in her office after her first exam. "Are we still on? Hope so."

"Yup," Rose texts back plus smiley face emoji and hearts.

"What's the plan?" he asks.

The plan, huh? "My place. 12:30. Takeout and anal."

She hits send and grins ear to ear, waiting for the response. It comes a half minute later.

"Yes, ma'am."

Rose feels a tingle of excitement run down her spine. He's so good to me. Too bad I'm not looking for anything long term.

She gets home with fifteen minutes to spare. She goes upstairs and into her bathroom to prepare for the afternoon's main event. She's on her way downstairs when she hears Patrick pulling into her driveway. Right on schedule.

Rose greets him at the door with a warm kiss. He bears a pair of greek salads from Olive's along with two orders of iced tea. They sit at the kitchen island to eat.

"Thanks for picking up the order," Rose says.

"Of course," Patrick says. "It's along the way."

"I thought we'd save time meeting up here," Rose says. "Takeout is so much quicker. Leaves more time for the rest of my agenda."

Patrick samples his salad. "Makes sense."

Rose studies him. "And what do you think of my plan?"

Eosphorus
Eosphorus
674 Followers