Hummingbird Rose Ch. 06

Story Info
Rose comforts her fellow BBW Violet.
7.9k words
4.87
2.5k
6
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eosphorus
Eosphorus
674 Followers

"Don't say it," Rose says.

Rose and Violet are at a table outside their favorite pizzeria.

"Come on." Violet shakes her head. "How can you deny it? This proves it. You put on the pendant and—bam!—you run into Trevor. At the library, of all places."

"Just a coincidence," Rose says.

"And guess what? He's struggling with Biology. The subject you majored in."

"Another coincidence," Rose says.

"These coincidences of yours are starting to pile up. I'm telling you, it's for real."

Rose smirks."I haven't even told you the best part."

Violet frowns. She looks cute when she does so, the way her fair eyebrows scrunch up and her lips pucker. "You fucked the hot young guy from Occiobello's. That's already the best part."

This is so much fun. "Nope."

"Tell me," Violet says. "Speak."

Rose sips her water. "He has a huge cock."

Violet starts to take a bite of her slice and stops. "Huge cock?"

Rose picks up her own slice, devilish grin on her face. "Like you wouldn't believe. Nine inches, at least."

"Nine inches?" Violet's eyes grow wide. "Stop."

"There's more."

"Really?"

So much fun. "Oh, yeah."

"What else can there be? Does he have an identical twin who stopped by and you banged them both?"

"Regrettably, no. He was somehow still a..."

"Somehow still what?"

"Still a virgin." Rose takes a bite of pizza.

Violet's jaw drops. "Are you kidding me?"

"Nope."

"Let's get things straight," Violet says. "He's gorgeous, right?"

"Correct."

"He also has a huge cock plus you took his virginity?" Violet says.

"Correct and correct."

"What was it like? Being his first time and all?"

"An honor," Rose says. "And a responsibility. If I was going to be his first, I wanted to make it perfect for him."

"I bet you did," Violet says.

"I think so. I'm sure his first time was better than most anyone. I did a good deed."

"I'd say so. I'd also say he's a lucky guy to lose his virginity to someone like you."

Was that flirty? "What do you mean?"

"You know, you're smart and sexy. It must've been great for him."

Sexy? Maybe she is being flirty. "I did my best."

"Are you going to see him again?" Violet says.

"If he wants." Rose lifts her slice to her mouth and pauses. "If not, it's a fun memory for both of us. A happenstance meeting leading to sex."

"It was more than a happenstance meeting." Violet says. "It occurred due to the magical nature of the pendant around your neck. How do you deny it?"

"I've been letting myself give into temptation lately. Things tend to happen to a girl when she takes that attitude."

"But what are the chances? Running into him at the library, and all?"

"The point isn't the chance meeting," Rose says. "That can happen to anyone. It's what I chose to do with the opportunity."

"Okay," Violet says.

"Otherwise the whole story is, 'hey, I ran into Trevor at the library. How wild is that?' What you've overlooked is the idea that you have to seize the opportunities which come your way. Which transforms chance encounters into amazing hookups."

"There's truth in that," Violet says. "But I still say there's some magical stuff going on with that thing. Be careful."

"Aren't I always?"

"I'm sure," Violet says. "So, I have my own news."

"Do tell."

"I may have a date next week," Violet says.

"Good. Who is he?" Or she? Is this your clever way of asking me out?

"You can guess," Violet says.

Ah, yes. "Rick."

"We exchanged numbers. He said he'll call me."

You're too good for him. "That's great."

"I don't know. I mean, we'll see."

"Go with whatever makes you happy," Rose says.

***

"All ready to go?" Eric asks.

"Yup," Rose says.

Rose sits in her bedroom closet. She's set up a chair and hung her clothes all around her to soften her voice and blunt echoes. She's wearing a headset and her laptop is open in front of her. Eric's face is on the screen looking back at her.

It's time to record her segment for Eric's podcast. The script's written, Eric's given her feedback, and Rose has obsessed over every word. Four drafts later, she thinks she's ready.

"Perfect," Eric says. "Let's get started. Is your phone off?"

"Check."

"Door closed?"

"Check."

"You're comfortable? Relaxed? You don't need the restroom?"

"Check, check, and check."

"Try to not move around while you're recording, okay?"

"Usually you like me in motion."

He smirks. "Usually. But not now. Try to keep your body still."

"Fine. If I must."

"Good," he says. "Are you sure you're ready?"

"I'm ready."

"Then here we go. Recording in three, two, one..."

Rose records her segment. Ten amazing facts about the human eye, brought to you by the fabulous Doctor Rose.

They go through a series of follow-up questions and Rose's responses. It's natural and relaxed, like two friends randomly discussing cool scientific facts.

"That was great," Eric says. "You did fantastic."

Rose exhales. Finished at last. "Thanks. I was nervous."

"Rose nervous?" he says. "That's hard to believe."

"I get nervous," she says. "On occasion. But I'm glad I did this. It was fun. And now, countless millions will hear my voice."

"It'll be a hit," Eric says. "But I don't have countless millions of subscribers."

"Not yet," she says. "Now will you tell me all about how it went in California?"

Eric smiles. "I think it went well. Everyone had positive things to say."

"That's good," Rose says.

"You never can tell with these things. You think you did great but you never hear from them again."

"I'm sure you'll get a call back."

"I'm not going to dwell on it. If it happens, it happens. If not, well, at least I had a shot. That's something."

"I hope you get it," Rose says. "And not merely for my own personal selfish reasons, either."

"What selfish reasons?"

"Are you kidding?" Rose says. "If you become famous, that means I've fucked someone famous. I want to be able to say I fucked someone famous. A bunch of times, too."

"I'd better get the job, then."

"You'd better," Rose says. "I want to be able to watch your show thinking about all the times I sucked your dick."

***

Rose tapes the picture to her bathroom mirror at eye level, where she can't miss it.

She'll see it every morning, staring at it while she brushes her teeth. Making sure she loves it enough to have it inked into her back right beneath her neck

She studies it now, admiring the bright colors of the stained glass hummingbird. She scanned and printed it out from the book Eric gave her. Enlarged the image, too, so she can scrutinize every detail.

"Maybe," she says.

She heads downstairs. Another Friday left to her own devices. Rose is going over Patrick's tomorrow, at least.

Rose decides to embrace the idea of a quiet evening alone. Maybe put on something soft and cozy, pour herself a glass of wine, and listen to music. Besides, Rose has more chapters in Patrick's flight manual to tackle.

Rose is about to open a bottle of wine when her phone rings. Violet. She's supposed to be meeting Rick about now.

Rose answers.

"He stood me up," Violet says.

Rose's heart sinks. "Oh, no. Are you okay?"

"I was walking into the restaurant when he texted. 'Can't make it.' That's all it said. No sorry, no explanation. Now here I am, all dressed up, nowhere to go."

"Where are you now?"

"I'm in my car. In the parking lot."

"You're five minutes away," Rose says. "Come over."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. Come over."

Rose hurries about, straightening the odd pillow and scanning for random clutter. She glances in the mirror, taking stock of herself.

Okay, looking good. Nothing fancy, gray yoga pants and a blue My Little Pony t-shirt which shows off her tits. Her hair's in a high ponytail and she's barefoot. Cute as can be in BBW comfort mode with all her plentiful curves showcased.

Two minutes later Rose greets Violet at the door with a hug.

"You look amazing," Rose says.

Violet shrugs. Her hair is down, wavy red curls cascading over her shoulders. She's in a green blouse showing off her ample breasts and a long floral skirt which compliments her wide, round ass. Everything a fan of big girls could ask for. Rose's pussy tingles just seeing her.

"I don't feel amazing at the moment," Violet says. "Seriously, Rose, you didn't have to invite me over."

"Don't be silly. Sit."

Violet plops onto Rose's couch, a dejected look on her face. "I feel like an idiot."

Rose pours them each a glass of wine at her kitchen island. "We've all been there, Vee."

"I suppose," Vee says. "But the way guys fall all over for you the second you bat your eyes, I bet it doesn't happen to you often."

"I might be on a roll lately." Rose hands her a glass and sits. "But I've had my share of getting stood up in my time."

Violet sips her wine. "Thanks again for having me over."

"You're welcome," Rose says. "Now you have new and better plans for the evening. How's pizza? What would you like on it?"

"You're sure?"

"Of course I'm sure. What would you like?"

"How's pepperoni?" Violet says.

"I know just the place."

Rose calls the pizzeria and turns back to Violet. "Tonight's all about you and making you happy things fell through with Rick."

"I swear I'm cursed," Violet says. "It's like the opposite of you and your magic pendant. A hex hanging over my love life."

"It can't be that bad."

"Oh, it is," Violet says. "I've never told you half of it."

Rose tilts her head. "We've got all night."

"I wouldn't know where to begin." Violet sips her wine. "I'm barely thirty but the string of let downs and disappointments I've endured is breathtaking. I should write a book."

"How about I start instead?" Rose says. "I dated a classmate in optometry school. He hid the fact he was married for a whole month. Then all hell broke loose."

Violet laughs. "I've been there. His name was Jake. He seemed like a catch."

"I'm betting he wasn't."

"Maybe he was," Violet says. "But he was already caught. He was a few years older than me. I thought, 'enough of these college guys. How about someone with maturity?' Sounds sensible, right?"

"How'd you find out he was married? "

"His wife showed up at the bar I worked at to confront me. Two toddlers in tow."

"Which had to be fun."

"She called me every name in the book, screaming at me in front of everyone I worked with. The kids were crying. I was so embarrassed I almost quit."

"Oh, god," Rose says.

"There's more," Violet says. "A lot more."

"Go on."

Violet tells Rose about Gary. He was great. Months of dating, professions of love. Cute, sweet, great lover.

"Then, one day," Violet says. "All contact stops. Not a word. I'm texting and calling. Nothing. I went over to his place. It was a ground floor apartment and, when he didn't answer the door, I peeked in the window."

"What did you see?"

"The whole place was empty. Not a piece of furniture remaining."

"You're kidding."

"Nope." Violet says. "I called his landlord. He said Gary paid off his lease early and told him he was moving out. His boss told me he quit over the phone a few days earlier."

"My god," Rose says. "Did you ever find out what happened?"

"He called me," Violet says. "A year to the day after I last heard from him."

"No!"

"He says he's sorry how things ended, how he had to leave town in a hurry but now he's back and can we talk? I told him to go fuck himself and hung up."

Rose has no words. She stares at Violet in amazement.

"I know," Violet says. "It's crazy. I wish I'd let him talk, just to hear the explanation. I'm sure he'd cooked up a doozy."

"What do you suppose could've happened?" Rose says.

"No idea. I've had years to think about it, but no explanation makes any sense."

Violet tells Rose more tales of romantic woes. Rose regales Violet with a few of her own.

The doorbell rings. Pizza time.

They eat on Rose's couch and sip wine while Violet recounts several more romantic misfortunes. Rose hears about Jason.

"Good-looking guy," Violet says. "He asked me out to dinner and we went to this fancy place. He orders appetizers, wine, and expensive dishes. When the bill came, he's shocked to find he's forgotten his wallet at home."

"No fucking way,"

"Guess who wound up paying for the whole thing," Violet says. "I hope he enjoyed his lobster."

"Oh, Vee," Rose says. "That's terrible."

"Better than this other guy I went on a blind date with," Violet says. "He sounded normal on the phone. Handsome in person, too. Bald, but it's okay. Halfway through dinner he comments how wonderful it is that I'm 'a pure specimen of the Aryan race.' Just like that."

"Wow."

"Yeah, I said I had to go to the bathroom and left. Starting to believe I'm cursed?"

"Starting to."

"Then allow me to tell you the tale of Mark," Violet says. "Stockbroker, smart, funny. I thought I'd finally found a gem."

"What happened?"

"Indicted for securities fraud."

"He wasn't!"

"Served a year," Violet says. "Asked me to wait for him when he got arrested, even though we'd only been going out for three weeks."

"Wow," Rose says.

Violet finishes her pizza and puts the plate aside. "Then there was Tim. He stole jewelry from my apartment. And Gerhardt. He was from Germany but only in the U.S for a few months on business. I liked him."

"Too bad."

"I haven't even told you about Steve," Violet says. "Holy shit. What a piece of work."

"I'm listening," Rose says.

"He was a pathological liar. Everything he said was false, always spinning lies."

Rose finishes her wine and puts it down. "Like what?"

"Where to start? I still wonder what may have been true, and what was fiction. He said he'd been in the military. He showed me pictures of himself in uniform, so maybe it was true. But he also claimed he was a martial arts expert, and in medical school."

"He didn't." Rose rests an arm on the back of the couch.

"He did. He told me he was an expert rock climber, too. I saw the equipment at his house, so maybe he was. But he also confided in me once how he was, in fact, royalty."

"No!" Rose turns towards Violet, her legs crossed.

"Oh, he did." Violet gestures with her arm, her fingertips brushing Rose's forearm. Their eyes meet for a passing moment.

Violet looks away and takes a sip of wine. "He said he was a distant cousin of the Duke of Monaco, but royalty nonetheless. Thirtieth in line to the throne. He was a master blackjack player, as well. Made a ton in Vegas, which was how he was funding medical school."

"Good lord."

"I feel like such an imbecile believing him."

Rose puts her hand atop Violet's. "I'm sure he was convincing."

"He was," Violet says. Rose's hand remains on Violet's.

"Let me guess," Rose says. "He also revealed to you, in strictest confidence, how he spent his nights keeping Gotham City safe from a revolving cast of colorful villains."

They laugh. Violet looks gorgeous when she laughs, her eyes scrunching up.

"He may have," Violet says. "Rose, you're so funny."

Their eyes meet again, but Violet looks away once more.

Is there something here? Rose squeezes Violet's hand. "You've been through a lot."

Violet finishes her wine. "Now you know why sometimes I think it'd be easier to give up on guys altogether."

Interesting. "Always an option."

"How did you know you were also into girls?"

Rose blinks. "Gosh. Let me think. I guess the deep, visceral reaction I get when I see a woman I'm attracted to. My type of girl."

Violet puts her glass down. "What's your type of girl?"

Rose feels Violet's hand trembling.

"A big girl like us," Rose says. "There's something about all the softness and curves on a woman our size."

Violet sighs. "You're a good friend."

"So are you."

"There's something else I want to say to you," Violet says.

"Take your time."

Violet takes a deep breath. Rose's hand hasn't moved. "It's awkward."

"Take all the time you need, Vee."

Violet sighs. "Nah. Forget I said anything."

Rose considers leaning forward. Kissing her and getting it over with. No. That's the wrong move. Let Violet get there herself.

"As you wish," Rose says. "I won't judge you. I can tell you all about the fun me and my friend Lily used to have in college, if you like."

She can see it in Violet's eyes. The nervousness. The barely-restrained yearning.

"I'm kinda the same way as you," Violet says. "I also like girls sometimes."

We're over that hurdle. Good. "Alright."

"I don't have much experience with women." Violet looks down. "Just Kathy. We were friends in college. I went back to her place one night and we messed around."

"Messed around?" Rose says.

"Did everything."

Rose smiles, raising an eyebrow.

"We made out and sucked each other's tits," Violet says. "She went down on me and I went down on her. It was fantastic."

Rose squeezes her hand. "Good for you, Vee. I'm glad you told me."

"We did it a few times," Violet says. "But she had to move back to North Carolina."

"Do you think about her a lot?"

"I do," Violet says.

"Is that something you'd ever like to explore again?"

Violet locks eyes with Rose. Long seconds pass before she answers. "Yes."

"Is that something you'd like to explore again with me?"

Violet's response is quicker this time. "So much."

As I thought. Rose caresses Violet's shoulder with one hand, holding her hand with the other. "Are you sure?"

"I am."

Rose slides closer. "Absolutely certain? Not just the wine talking?"

"It's only been three glasses. Girls our size can handle three glasses without losing our minds."

"True." Rose inches nearer. Violet is so beautiful, her mouth beckoning Rose forward. A perfect mouth. Full lips, bigger than average. Moist. Kissable.

"I want you to be sure about this," Rose says. "It's a huge step. You can back out. I can call you an Uber and tomorrow we'll still be pals."

"No, I'm sure," Violet says. "One hundred percent. I want this. I want you."

Rose slides still closer. Her hand runs up Violet's arm to her soft shoulder. "No falling in love, okay? Friendship and caring, always. But I'm not going down romantic roads right now."

Violet moves closer, her hand on Rose's thigh. "I know. I need a woman's touch. Your touch."

Rose caresses Violet's cheek. Violet closes her eyes. They've drawn even closer to each other.

"My touch?" Rose says.

"Your touch."

Their faces are inches apart. Rose looks deep into Violet's eyes. A dozen shades of green dance within them, blending into one.

"I've wanted this for so long," Violet whispers.

"You have?"

"I've dreamed of it," Violet says. "I've had a crush on you since the day we met, Rose."

"I'd no idea."

"When you first told me you also like girls, I wanted to tell you." Violet sighs. "But I was afraid. I didn't think someone as cool as you would want me."

"But you're so beautiful," Rose says. "Every adorable inch of you."

Violet's eyes are moist."You think so?"

"I do." Rose kisses her. Violet's lips are everything Rose hoped. Soft and full, moist and loving. Feminine.

"Well, we got that out of the way," Rose says.

Violet's face lights up. Her eyes are aglow looking at Rose, filled with emotion. Joy, wonder, and longing all at once.

Rose kisses her again. More eager this time, lips smashing hard against lips. Tongues pushing towards each other.

It grows more frantic. Girl mouth kissing girl mouth. Their womanliness all around them. Encircling them as they pull each other close. Big breasts mash against each other.

Rose gathers Violet closer, their mouths still all over each other. It's profoundly different than kissing a man, especially the lean and muscled men Rose has grown used to. This is all softness and curves, wrapped in femininity.

Eosphorus
Eosphorus
674 Followers