Hummingbird Rose Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where has he learned this? Basic seamanship training from the navy, or is he into light bondage but hasn't told her yet?

The latter, please.

They turn her around. Someone's finger touches her chin, guides her head gently in his direction. She thinks it's Eric. He kisses her, warm and gentle at first but not remaining so. Patrick moves in, kissing her cheek then her neck, nibbling on her ear.

Not holding back are they? Excellent. Rose lifts her hand to Eric's cheek. She feels his stubble, confirming his identity. Cheating? Perhaps, but this is her game. Her rules.

She turns her head, kissing Patrick. Enjoying the artful way his tongue dances with her own. Eric kisses her neck, working his way around to the back of it. Hands on her tits, hands on her ass. Already she's losing track of whose hands are whose.

Eric nibbles the back of her neck. It sends shivers of delight down her shoulders. She can't stifle a gasp and doesn't try to. Patrick's tongue in her mouth works its magic, too. Both men push against her, bare muscles on both sides of her.

"Get me out of this dress," she moans.

A hand turns her head and a new mouth kisses her. Eric, she's certain. The two men taste different, but the bigger tell is Eric is taller.

They enjoy a long period of slow but eager kissing. Then it's back to kissing Patrick, Eric on her neck. Hands groping her tits. Eric's crotch pushing against her big ass, his cock already erect.

"I said, get me out of this dress," she says.

This time they are good boys who obey. Eric unzips her dress, sliding it off her shoulders. Pushing it over her hips. Letting it drop to the floor.

The men press in on her again. Rubbing their bare torsos against her ample curves from both sides. Eric kissing her shoulder, Patrick her mouth. Her pulse accelerates, her face flush. Holy fucking shit.

Eric unhooks her bra and casts it aside. Patrick pushes her panties down over her wide hips. She wiggles out of them and stands naked between them. No barriers. How she prefers it. Especially with her two favorite men. My boys and I.

Rose thrusts her big ass back, rubbing it against Eric's crotch. Even through his jeans, she can feel his erection. She rubs her hand against the front of Patrick's jeans. He's also aroused. That's right, boys. Who's your goddess?

"Get out of these jeans," she moans. "Both of you."

There is a pause in the foreplay. Rose hears zippers unzipping and jeans pushed down and kicked aside. Cocks no doubt springing free, rock hard and pointed at her.

They move back in close, this time naked. No jeans or underwear between her bountiful flesh and the hard cocks rubbing against her. Eric's cock presses against her ass crack, Patrick's poking her soft, round belly. Smashed against her on both ends.

They resume kissing her. Patrick's mouth is all over hers, Eric working her neck and shoulders and squeezing her tits. Eric nibbles the back of her neck. She moans, loving it. All this horny manliness surrounding her, enjoying her large, fuckable body.

They turn Rose around. She kisses Eric's mouth, then does the same with Patrick. She hasn't lost track of who's who yet. They have similar builds and similar cocks, but they're still too different. Even their groaning gives it away.

Rose will achieve her goal in time. She's thought it through and knows what has to be done. In the meantime, she resolves to enjoy the ride.

"God, I love this," Rose sighs. "I love this so fucking much."

Rose points her face upward. The men kiss the sides of her neck. She gasps, pleasure overtaking her. Hands squeeze her tits, each man taking a massive breast in hand.

Eric and Patrick press closer, their erections push against her. They love my body so much. My big, curvy body.

"Don't fucking stop," she moans. "Don't fucking stop."

She kisses one of them. It is only when their lips and tongues meet she realizes it is Patrick. She turns her head again, kissing Eric. Back to Patrick. Eric again. Tongues and lips all over her. Hands on her tits. Too much to take.

She grabs their cocks. Their beautiful, hard cocks. Hard for her. Her's to use as she sees fit.

"I want to suck your cocks," she moans.

Rose gets down on her knees between them, stroking their cocks. This will be fun.

But she knows which cock in her hand belongs to Patrick and which to Eric. This won't do.

"Step back," she says. "Walk around me. Don't say a word. Keep going. Let me lose track of who's who. Now come here."

Rose takes their cocks in her hands. But which hand is on which cock? They are so similar. Rose strokes them, trying not to think about it. She fails. Eric is too tall, which gives it away.

Rose starts with Eric. He's the guest of honor, after all. She takes the head into her mouth, sliding her lips over it. She gives Eric a long period of sucking before backing off and running her tongue up and down the sides of his cock. She turns to Patrick and gives him the same treatment.

Whatever cock isn't in her mouth gets jerked. It is effortless. Then again, she reminds herself with a thrill which makes her pussy tingle, she has experience at this. A veteran of the double blowjob am I.

"These cocks are mine," she moans.

All mine. These archetypal symbols of manhood are under her control. Both cock in a state of full arousal, all due to her sexual power.

Rose works them, back and forth. On and on. All sorts of variations. Patrick sucked for a long time, then Eric. Eric for a long time, Patrick for a short. Then the opposite. Going back and forth, giving each of them short sucks. Flicking her tongue back and forth on the tips of their dicks while jerking them both off.

How long can she go like this? An hour? The guys would last, the breaks in her sucking halting progress towards orgasm. It'd be torture, though. For all three, but for Rose most of all.

Rose is too horny. She wants them inside more than her mouth. She wants them deep in her pussy, working their masculine magic hammering her hard from both ends. She jerks them both, taking a moment to savor the anticipation. This is going to be so fucking good.

"It's time you fucked me." She stands. "Help me find the bed."

They help her find the edge of her bed. She crawls onto it and gets down on her hands and knees. She thrusts her fat, round ass into the air.

"Go on, boys," she says. "I need a cock in my pussy and the other in my mouth. I don't care who's in which."

They move in front and behind her. Rose has no idea who is who. What cock is about to be in her pussy? What cock in her mouth? It doesn't matter. Either cock belongs to a man she adores who adores her. Mystery amid safety and caring.

A cock pushes into her pussy. Eric's? Patrick's? Don't know, don't care.

Rose's pussy is soaked and whoever's cock it is works its way into her without difficulty. He shoves it all the way inside. Balls deep, fucking her. His counterpart takes her hand and places it on his dick. Rose sucks him off.

Patrick—or Eric—fucks her faster. He slaps her ass as Eric—or Patrick—thrusts his cock into Rose's mouth in time to her sucking. Her excitement rises. She's going to cum fast.

"That's it," she moans. "Fuck me hard!"

Whoever it is fucking her understands the subtleties of Rose's pussy. It could be either of them. He increases his pace, drilling her fast. Tapping her hard.

"Omigod," Rose moans.

Rose sucks the other cock throughout. Whoever it is that's fucking her, she imagines him enjoying the view. It must be mind-blowing for him. Fucking her from behind, enjoying her huge ass. All while watching the back of her head bobbing up and down on the other man's cock.

The other man, for his part, has to enjoy the scene from his point of view. The sight of a big, beautiful woman like Rose on his cock while she's getting nailed from behind must never get old.

For Rose, it's all rapturous. To be at the center of so much lust, two hot men pounding away at her. Not knowing who was who, which cock was pounding her and which cock was in her mouth.

She lifts her face off the cock in her mouth. "Holy shit! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!"

Her orgasm arrives with sudden ferocity.

Rose lifts her head off whoever's cock it is, inhaling and jerking it off as she cums. The cock pounding her pussy doesn't let up, hammering her as wave after wave of primal pleasure overwhelms her and makes her squeal.

"Holy fuck," she moans when she can form coherent words again. "Switch places. Go."

The men do as she asks. A new dick slides with ease into her drenched, dripping pussy. She takes the other into her mouth. It is wet, covered in her own vaginal fluids. Bonus!

They proceed to fuck her from both ends. Hammering her hard. Pounding her relentlessly. Rose is shocked by how quick the warning signs of another orgasm appear. It seems impossible, but she knows what her body is capable of.

"Omigod," she moans. "You're going to make me cum again. Oh, fuck."

The man behind her fucks her pussy harder. He's hammering away at her without restraint. Pounding her, hands clutching her ample ass cheeks. Rose howls and screams, cumming.

"Oh, fuck," she gasps.

Rose jerks the cock in front of her, licking the tip. The cock fucking her hammers her with unceasing speed and force. She'll cum again from it given a few more minutes.

But Rose wants more. "I want you to take turns fucking my ass. Switch back and forth fucking my ass. There's lube on the night table."

Rose lowers her face into her pillows, thrusting her big ass higher. Putting it all on display. She hears the drawer open as the men move about.

"Don't let me know who's fucking my ass," she says. "I don't want to know. Take turns pounding the fuck out of my ass."

Off in the distance, Rose hears a woman squealing. A muffled sound, but unmistakable. Way to go, Vee!

A finger spreads lube on Rose's asshole, then pushes inside her butt. The finger fucks her ass a few times. A second finger follows, moving around her butthole in a circular motion. Stretching her out. Getting her butt ready for their cocks.

Rose figures it's Patrick. After all, he's fucked her ass before whereas Eric has not. It'd be natural for him to take the lead.

Whoever it is keeps working her ass. Someone else rubs her back as more lube is poured. They're taking their time, aren't they? Stretching her butthole out for the workout it's about to receive. Good.

Someone gets into position, pushing their well-lubed cock past her sphincter.

Rose rubs her clit, excited by the thoughts running through her head. An unknown cock in her ass. Buried in her butt. Fucking her ass slow and steady. Picking up speed, fucking her faster. Patrick? Eric? Who fucking cares?

"Holy fucking shit," she moans. "Fuck my ass good. Fuck it real good."

Instead he pulls out. There is movement behind Rose, someone else taking up position behind her. A new dick in her ass, sliding in through her stretched-out butthole. All the way in and proceeding to pound her at a restrained but vigorous pace.

Rose rubs her clit harder, gasping and moaning. First one cock then a different one up her ass. One of them drilling her butt while the other watches, likely jerking off.

Definitely jerking off. If she knows anything about either of them, they're wanking off while the other man fucks her ass. Watching first-rate BBW porn and keeping their cocks hard for when it's their chance at her butthole.

What a show it must be. Rose's big ass thrust in the air, her butt getting hammered. The sound of whoever's hips slapping against her substantial ass cheeks. Her moaning and wailing. The depraved nature of the scenario, most of all.

The notion sends Rose out of her mind. Being such a slut, such a wanton whore. One cock up her ass, followed by another. It doesn't matter whose.

There's no holding back. Rose's latest orgasm arrives with hardly any warning, like a sudden rainstorm. Bursting forth as she wails and gasps. Pleasure exploding through her body, pulse after pulse. One hand clenches her bed sheets, the other rubs her clit.

He fucks her ass hard, Rose's face buried in her pillow as she screams. When she can breathe she lifts her head again.

"Holy shit that was amazing," she says. "Holy fucking shit. Keep fucking my ass, boys. Don't fucking stop. Don't fucking stop."

The men switch places again. A different cock now up her ass, fucking her hard. Steady but relentless fucking. Rose rubbing her clit throughout, enjoying the anal hammering. Testing her limits. Seeing how much of a hard ass fucking she can handle. Quite a bit, it turns out.

Another switch. More lube applied. More vigorous ass fucking.

"Holy shit I love this," Rose moans. "I love it so fucking much. I don't know whose cock is in my ass and I love it. Keep fucking me. Keep fucking me."

Rose feels another orgasm coming on. Its rise is steadier than her last one but she can tell it will be a powerful one. On and on goes the ass fucking, pounding her hard. Moving in and out of her ass as she rubs her clit. Bringing her closer. Always closer.

"You're gonna make me fucking cum again," she moans. "You're gonna make me cum again. Holy shit. Holy shit. Fuck, yeah."

Her orgasm overtakes her, washing over her. Whoever's cock is inside her keeps pounding her throughout. Until she recovers her senses and can speak again. "Omigod that was so fucking good. So fucking good."

The men switch again. Rose doesn't know how much more she can handle. She's lust drunk, reveling in the audacious sluttiness of the scenario. One cock in her ass, then a second, back to the first. Over and over. These two wonderful men, making this happen for her.

Two more minutes of hard ass-fucking. Then more lube poured on her asshole and another switch. Whoever it is fucks her harder than before, groaning. The men have kept their silence until now, eager to perpetuate the mystery for Rose.

She listens carefully. Is it Patrick, or Eric? She can't decide, and stops trying. Let whoever it is fuck her ass as hard as they want. Let them fill her ass with cum.

"That's it," she says. "Fuck my ass. Cum in my ass. Cum in my fucking ass."

He fucks her harder, thrusting into her with unrelenting speed and force. Groaning louder.

"Cum in my ass," she shouts. "Cum in my ass! Cum in my fucking ass!"

He doesn't last much longer. He gives her a series of hard, intense thrusts then freezes in place, his cock buried deep in her ass. Rose feels it throbbing within her. Shooting cum deep into her rectum.

"That's it," she moans. "Fill my ass with cum. Fill it up."

He pulls out. Someone squirts more lube on her asshole and smears it around. No such thing as too much lube.

Another cock slides inside her ass. Drilling her hard from the start. As hard a fucking as she can imagine her butt taking. Rose rubs her clit again, feeling the distinct approach of another orgasm from the start.

"That's it," she moans. "Fuck my ass."

He responds fucking her harder. Keeping up the pace, as if overcome with desire. He'll cum soon, won't he? The second cock pumping cum up her ass in the last few minutes.

The thought pushes her over the edge. One cock cumming in her ass. Maybe Patrick, maybe Eric. Now a second about to cum. Whichever of her lovers it is, it makes no difference. I'm so close. So fucking close.

Rose cums again, moaning and squealing. Joyous relief overtakes her, pleasure coursing through her body. Happiness and satisfaction afterwards.

"Omigod, that was great," she says. "Now cum in my ass! Cum in my ass!"

The vigorous fucking continues, pounding her without pause. Until he, too, thrusts deep into her and holds it. His cock pulses inside her ass, squirting more cum into her. He holds it in place, enjoying the last lingering twitches of what must be an intense orgasm. A few gentle thrust follow and he pulls out of her.

"Holy shit." Rose turns onto her back. The men crawl into bed, laying on either side of her. Someone puts their hand on her cheek and gives her a sweet, sensual kiss. Rose recognizes him. Patrick.

Rose turns her face towards Eric and shares a similar kiss. Patrick undoes her blindfold. Then the men fall back onto Rose's pillows. No one speaks.

Rose smiles at the ceiling satisfied with herself.

The three settle into post-coital contentment, Rose nestled between Eric and Patrick. My boys.

The only sound is their breathing, interrupted by the sounds of loud wailing from down the hall. Violet cumming.

"Sounds like it's been a good night for everyone," Patrick says.

The three of them share warm laughter.

What a night.

***

Rose turns the shower on in her bathroom, stepping under the hot stream of water. Her hair is in a high ponytail to avoid getting it wet. She turns around, letting hot water stream over her shoulders.

Rose hears Violet's voice from the bedroom. She must be done saying goodnight to Manuel.

They'd all made their way back downstairs earlier. Rose didn't bother to dress beyond her purple silk robe. Patrick and Eric sat on either side of her, Manuel and Violet joining them. They all had another glass of wine, laughing and talking. Rose at the center of it all, their queen.

Eric announced it was time for him to go. He was expected elsewhere for drinks and more goodbyes. Hugs and tears from Rose followed. After he was gone, Patrick went upstairs to use the shower in the guest bedroom. Violet takes Manuel's hands and sees him to his car.

Now Violet pokes her head into Rose's bathroom. "Rose?"

Rose slides the shower door aside and sticks her head out. "Hey, Vee. Everything okay?"

"I'll say," Violet says. "Care for company?"

"Hop right in."

Violet strips down, putting her hair up and stepping into the shower with Rose. The shower is big enough for both of them. A pair of powerful showerheads shoots hot water over them.

They wrap their arms around each other and kiss. Big wet tits mash against big wet tits, their mouths and tongues all over one another. Rose grabs the soap and motions for Violet to turn around. She soaps up Violet's back.

"So, you and Manuel hit it off." Rose soaps up Violet's fat, round ass.

"Fuck, yeah. It was the best sex I've ever had. Well, with a man."

Rose guides Violet around to face her again.

"I'm glad," Rose says.

They kiss, Rose lathering up Violet's tits.

"We made a firm date for Wednesday to go to dinner." Violet lifts her arms so Rose can get her armpits. "He said he wanted to have plans in place so we don't say goodnight thinking this was a one time thing."

"That's fantastic." Rose finishes with Violet's arms and moves on to soaping up her soft belly.

"I like him," Violet says. "There's a real spark. Who knows? Maybe after all my bad luck the guy I meet and fuck the same night is the one who winds up the right one."

Rose moves the soap over Violet's pussy and thighs.

"That feels good," Violet says.

"Now let's rinse you off." Rose guides her under the twin jets of water, turning her around.

"Violet takes the soap and begins with Rose's tits. "Now my turn. I've never done that before."

"Never done what?"

"Fucked someone I just met." Violet gets Rose's tits sudsy. "But I'm glad. I feel liberated, you know. Like now I'm ready to explore and test the waters."

Violet washes Rose's arms, then turns her around and starts on her back. She gives Rose a kiss on the back of the neck before starting. "I have you to thank, too."

"I did nothing," Rose says.

"You helped me wade into the water." She runs the soap over Rose's back in circles. "I'd barely dipped a toe in until you came along."

"Then I'm glad to be of help"