Humpin' on the 'Hound Ch. 01

Story Info
A sexy Asian cures my depression on the Greyhound bus.
3.6k words
4.37
21.5k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just after 10:00 p.m. when the Greyhound bus I was riding pulled into the station at San Angelo, Texas. I was sitting by myself in the extra wide triple seat in the back of the bus, next to the restroom. Just a few hours ago, I had boarded the bus in El Paso, depressed over losing my job and breaking up with my girlfriend, both in the same month. Disillusioned and demoralized, I was leaving El Paso and heading back to Houston, my hometown, to start my life over again. There were few people on the bus so I was happy to have a seat to myself. It was a long ride to Houston, and the way I felt at the time, I certainly wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone.

But then, she got on the bus.

She was a young, curvy and surprisingly busty asian woman with long, flowing black hair and a stunning figure. The skimpy white tank top she wore without a bra showcased her incredibly sexy titties to fabulous effect, and the short black skirt did the same for her softly rounded hips, curvy thighs and sexy long legs. The moment I saw her, I couldn't take my eyes off her. Suddenly, I found myself silently wishing that she would sit next to me, although there were plenty of empty seats available.

And then, as if answering my wish, it happened. As the asian beauty came down the aisle towards me, our eyes met. She stopped right at my seat, a gentle smile on her face.

"Hello," she said in a soft, melodious, heavily accented voice. " May I sit here by you?"

I considered her request for a split-second before I answered, "Of course, by all means."

Smiling warmly, the asian beauty stored her bag in the overhead bin, then slid into the seat beside me.

A moment later, the lights in the bus switched off as we rumbled away from the station. I gazed at the sexy asian girl intently, her beautiful face lit up by the light of the moon shining through the window.

"Thank you, honey," she said to me, laying her hand on my knee gently. Her soft touch felt so good, and I felt my cock tingle and start to grow inside my pants.

"No problem," I replied cheerfully. As we settled into our seats, I suddenly felt better about the long bus ride ahead.

For about 45 minutes, the asian hottie and I rode together in companionable silence. During that time, I found myself admiring the exotic beauty of my seat mate. My eyes were especially drawn to her full, lush titties. I imagined myself burying my face deep in her luscious cleavage, savoring her sweet tit flesh. My gaze traveled lower to rest on her creamy thighs. My mind raced as I imagined how sweet her pussy tasted.

Suddenly, I had a sinking feeling that the very object of my lustful desire was looking at me. I quickly snapped out of my reverie and discovered I was right - the asian beauty was looking right at me!

Mortified, I quickly looked away. "Smooth move, Ex-Lax," I thought to myself. "She probably saw the lusty look on my face, and there's no telling what she must think of me! She'll probably get up and move somewhere else, but not before slapping me silly!"

Profusely embarrassed, I attempted to collect my thoughts. Right then, I decided to bite the bullet and offer the sexy asian as sincere an apology as I could muster, and hopefully not catch the brunt of her open hand against my cheek. Slowly, and with great trepidation, I turned back to face her - and was greeted with a quite a surprise.

The asian beauty actually had a warm and sexy smile on her face! To me, she certainly didn't look like she wanted to slap me silly! Could it be that she wasn't offended in the least by the lusty way I was looking at her? Could she possibly be... flattered?

Still, I decided to do the gentlemanly thing. "Listen, I apologize for..."

But the asian beauty silenced me by placing her finger on my lips. "No apology necessary," she said softly. "I am very flattered by your gaze - and your thoughts."

Relieved, but still rather embarrassed, I extended my hand to the beautiful asian. "My name's Kevin."

"I'm Lei," she replied, taking my hand warmly.

"Lei...what a name," I said cheerfully. "It's beautiful - just like you." I was immediately surprised at myself for saying such an impulsive compliment. Where did THAT come from?

But Lei's face lit up at my compliment, and her smile became even warmer. "You are sweet!" she replied, leaning even closer. "And you are very handsome man." And then, she surprised me by kissing my cheek gently.

Amazingly, my spirits lifted instantly with that kiss. I gazed deep into Lei's eyes, and she gazed into mine.

And in that moment, just like that, it hit me. Impulsively, my arms slid around Lei, pulling her close to me. My lips touched hers, and instantly, I started kissing this asian beauty sweetly and gently.

I was afraid I had gone too far - but amazingly, just a split second later, Lei started kissing me back!

Suddenly, my sadness and disillusionment were gone. All that mattered at the moment was the beautiful, sexy asian woman in my arms kissing me so passionately.

We kissed and caressed each other for the better part of 20 minutes, then Lei broke the kiss to look at me. Embarrassed by my impulsive actions, I lowered my head sheepishly.

"I'm so sorry, Lei," I said hesitantly. "I didn't mean to do that. It's just that..."

But Lei shushed me again by placing a finger on my lips. "Shhhhh...say nothing," she replied softly. "I know just what you need... baby."

And with that, she leaned in and kissed ME - deliberately and passionately.

Feeling bold, I slipped my hands underneath her top and started caressing her huge, soft titties. I squeezed the heavenly globes of flesh ever so gently, flicking her nipples delicately with my thumbs.

Lei moaned gently in response to my actions. "Oh, baby..."

And with that, our kiss deepened and intensified. I felt Lei's sweet tongue slip inside my mouth and mingle with my own as our kiss turned from sweet to sensual.

My cock responded swiftly inside my pants, tingling and starting to grow harder. Lei discovered this as she ran her hand across my crotch as we kissed.

"Mmmmmmmm baby..." she purred sensually. "I see you like me."

And with that, she unfastened my pants and lowered my zipper, setting my massive 7 inch black cock free.

"Oooooooo...so big..." Lei gushed passionately. Smiling coquettishly, she wrapped her hand around the girth of my cock and started stroking it gently.

"Ohhhhhhhhh Lei..." I moaned softly.

Lei continued to stroke my cock lovingly while looking at me with sultry, lust-filled eyes. "So big, so hard...you DO like me, don't you?" My hard cock was waving shamelessly in the air - and Lei was looking at it the way a choco-holic looks at a king- size Hershey bar.

With a sexy wink, Lei licked her lips, bent her head over in my lap and took my throbbing cock into her warm mouth!

"OOOOOOOHHHHHH FUCK," I moaned softly as Lei began sucking my cock gently. She took care not to make too much noise while sucking me, even though there were no other passengers within earshot of us.

My head spun with pleasure as Lei savored my throbbing cock. Boy, could she suck good! Lei's tongue swirled around my sensitive head, making my cock twitch uncontrollably. Her head bobbed up and down as she quietly slurped and sucked.

"Mmmmmmmmmm..." Lei purred as she sucked. "You taste so good..."

My hands instinctively reached over and underneath Lei's skirt to caress her sexy ass as her hot mouth made love to my cock. My breath caught - this asian hottie wasn't wearing any panties! My cock surged at this discovery, and I began to squeeze and knead her softly rounded ass ever so gently as her slutty mouth engulfed the full length of my cock.

In the midst of my pleasure, I suddenly realized that all of this was taking place right out in the open - nothing was concealing our lusty actions. Anyone who happened by our seat would get a good view of the incredible blowjob this asian slut was giving me. But incredibly, I found that she didn't care - and neither did I! This was the BEST blowjob I had experienced in years, and nothing, but NOTHING would stop me from enjoying it to the fullest!

The minutes - and miles - flew by as I became increasingly enraptured by this slutty little asian and the incredibly lusty treatment she was giving my throbbing cock. It was all in her technique. I'd been sucked off by women of all races - black girls, white girls, hispanic girls, you name it - and I concluded that asian girls were the best cocksuckers on earth, bar none. Lei knew exactly the right amount of suction to use on my cock - alternating between deep, intense sucking of my entire length and gentle, delicate licking of my head and shaft.. She worked my cock in and out of her mouth and down her throat just like I liked it - nice and warm and wet. And she gave the same amount of love and attention to my cum-swollen balls as well.

Boy, did Lei give my rock-hard cock a workout with her slutty little asian mouth! After bringing me to the edge of orgasming five times Lei backed off, planted a gentle kiss on the tip of my cock, and sat back up to face me, giving me a long, luscious french kiss.

"Was that good, baby?" she asked coquettishly with a sexy twinkle in her eye.

I was so discombobulated, all I could do was nod weakly with a silly smile.

"Let's switch seats," Lei suggested with a wink.

Quickly, we switched seats so that Lei was sitting by the window, where I was sitting.

Once settled, Lei kissed me again, stroking my cock to make sure it stayed hard. Believe me, there was absolutely no problem with that!

"Mmmmmmmmm... your turn now, sexy Kevin," Lei purred seductively.

And with that, she lay back as far as the seat would allow her. As she did, she spread her creamy white thighs wide open, exposing her sweet, delectable cunt to me.

"You like sushi, honey?" Lei asked in a playful tone.

"Oh, you know it, baby," I replied, eyeing her pussy like a starving man at an all-you-can-eat buffet.

Eyes luminous with desire, Lei pursed her lips and beckoned me with an outstretched finger. "Well, cum and get it, sexy man," she whispered invitingly.

Well, who was I to refuse such a tantalizing invitation? Licking my lips, I bent over to take one of Lei's luscious tits into my mouth. I savored the sweetness of her titflesh as I sucked gently, my tongue swirling around her nipple, which swelled and stiffened under my ministration. My hands reached up to squeeze her tits together as I licked sucked and kissed my way from her left titty to her right one. Boy, did she taste sweet! My head swam with desire as I buried my face deep within her Lei's bountiful cleavage. Her moans of pleasure were music to my ears.

"Oooooohhhhhh baby," Lei moaned sensually. "You suck me SO GOOD! How do I taste?"

"So sweet, baby," I replied, my voice curiously muffled within her soft titflesh. "So fucking SWEET!"

As much fun as I was having making love to Lei's massive mammaries, I knew that an even sweeter treasure lay below, between her thick, luscious thighs. Giving each of Lei's beautiful boobs one final suck, I started moving downward, kissing all over her softly rounded belly, even pausing to lick her cute little belly button. This elicited a cute little giggle from Lei.

"Ooooooooh baby," Lei squealed in delight. "That tickles!"

I chuckled naughtily in response. "You ain't felt nothing yet, baby!"

I then moved lower, kissing and sucking the insides of her creamy thighs. Finally, I had reached my goal - Lei's delectable pussy was right in front of me - smooth, pink and sopping wet.

I started by placing a gentle kiss directly on Lei's pussy lips. Her hips jerked upward in response and she moaned involuntarily. Clearly, she was very aroused.

Encouraged by Lei' s response, I started licking, slowly and sensually, up and down the length of her pussy, tracing her plump labia with my warm tongue. She was wet already, and she tasted oh, so sweet! In one instant, I was addicted. I continued licking and licking, enjoying the sweet, warm stickiness of her cunt, flicking my tongue across her highly sensitive clit. I heard Lei's sharp intake of breath and the soft moan that followed. Clearly, I was doing something right, so I decided to step up my technique. I took Lei's swollen clit into my mouth and sucked on it gently, yet firmly. That really got Lei going, writhing her hips and grinding her cunt deeper into my face. As I sucked, her warm stickiness gradually became a smooth, hot wetness, and her moans became even longer and louder - but not TOO loud, mind you! This drove me to suck even longer and harder on Lei's sweet little clit.

I continued my passionate assault on Lei's cunt for at least 20 minutes. Even went so far as to slip my finger inside her, fingering her wet twat and sucking her clit at the same time. I was RELENTLESS. I SO wanted to make Lei squirt - and I knew that if I kept up this pace, she would definitely squirt in very short order!

For her part, Lei was really enjoying what I was doing to her. Her hips were gyrating, her body writhing, her voice rising and falling with arousal as she moaned rapturously - all the telltale signs of an extremely horny woman who is approaching orgasm.

"Oooooooooohhhhhh Kevin," Lei purred softly. "Keep going - make me cum, baby!"

And that's exactly what I did. Plunging my finger deep inside Lei's twat, I fingered her g-spot while sucking furiously on her clit. This set Lei off. Clamping her thighs around my head, her whole body shuddered as her pussy squirted again and again, bathing my face in her warm, sweet nectar. I loved the taste of her - and I lapped up every drop like honey. Of course, her moans of ecstasy were music to my ears. I licked and sucked her pussy through every second of her intense orgasm. I wanted to make sure she enjoyed it to the fullest.

When her orgasm eventually subsided, I kissed my way back up Lei's body, eventually reaching her face. We kissed and kissed and kissed - with each kiss growing hotter and more passionate.

As we broke the kiss, Lei gazed at me with sheer desire. "You want fuckie fuckie?" she whispered with a playful lilt in her voice.

"Oh, fuck yes," I whispered back. "I definitely want fuckie fuckie."

"Mmmmmmmmmm..." she purred in response, once again stroking my throbbing cock. "Let me ride you, baby."

At that moment I was so glad that we were sitting in the back of the bus, where the driver couldn't see or hear what we were doing, and the nearest person who could possibly hear us was a good 10 rows ahead of us. But even if they could hear or see, I was so fucking horny, I didn't even care! I wanted my hard cock buried deep in Lei's sweet asian pussy!

With easy, cat-like grace, Lei slid onto my lap, pulling her tank top off and releasing her magnificent titties in the process. Hiking her skirt up higher, she straddled my lap, grabbing my cock and rubbing the head against her sopping wet pussy.

For a moment, Lei's gaze met mine - her brown eyes smoldering with hot desire. Then, she slowly, sensually lowered herself onto me - my huge black cock sliding into her tight wet cunt.

Lei's eyes widened as she felt my stiff cock filling her hot asian twat. "OOOOOOOHHHHHH FUCK!" she gasped breathlessly.

"Mmmmmmmmmm..." I moaned i In response. "My sentiments exactly!"

"Feels SO GOOD! Fill me up, Kevin..."

My head fell back and my eyes nearly rolled in the back of my head as I felt Lei's moist heat surrounding my throbbing cock. Damn, she felt WONDERFUL! And the feeling only intensified as she lowered herself even further, taking more and more of my 7 inch cock even deeper into her sweet asisn honeypot. My hands went directly to Lei's shapely hips, sliding around to caress and squeeze her soft, supple ass.

Finally, Lei settled down firmly on my lap, fully impaled on my stiff rod.

"Me fuck you LONG time..." she purred sexily.

And with that, Lei began to grind her hips seductively on my lap, lifting herself up and down on my throbbing cock. Waves of pleasure rippled through my body as she rode me - up and down, up and down. What a feeling! Meanwhile, our lips met in a hot, passionate kiss that intensified the sensation of our fucking. My hands squeezed and kneaded Lei's ass firmly and my hips thrusted upward in response to the sensual motion of her own.

Our moans and cries of pleasure combined in harmony as our fucking became faster and more intense.

I was mesmerized by the sensual bouncing and jiggling of Lei's huge tits in my face as she bounced up and down on me. Maddened by lust, I promptly took one of her huge melons in my mouth and suckled on it hungrily. The myriad of sensations overwhelmed me. Every sensation - the delicate fragrance of Lei's lilac perfume, the sweetness of her titflesh in my mouth, the silky smoothness of her ass, the sensual shimmying of her hips, the moist heat of her pussy, her lustful moans and cries of pleasure - all of them combined into a symphony of ecstasy that lifted my spirits and aroused my soul.

Lei rode my cock for quite a while - about 20 minutes, to be exact. And the pleasure she gave me intensified with each passing minute. Again, it was all in her technique. She instinctively knew the right pace to set to maximize our pleasure. She knew exactly when and how to flex her pussy muscles to send shockwaves of sensation up and down my shaft. She knew when to kiss me - and how hard. She knew when to rub those juicy titties in my face. Yes, she knew exactly what to do, when to do it and how to do it. Lei had skills - mad skills. Skills that made asian girls my favorite girls to fuck!

Before long, I started to feel that intensely pleasant ache in my groin - a surefire sign that I was about to cum. Judging from the intensity of the ache and the fact that I hadn't had a release for over a week, I knew that this was going to be a MASSIVE load!

"Oh, Lei," I moaned rapturously. 'Lei, I'm gonna cum!"

I grabbed Lei's hips, intending to pull her off my cock and shoot my massive load all over her face and tits. But Lei had other ideas. She clamped her pussy around my cock, holding me in place.

"You no pull out," Lei whispered breathlessly. "Cum in my pussy!"

And with that, Lei began to shimmy and gyrate her curvy hips more sensually than ever before. Gradually, she increased her pace, making my cock swell and surge deep inside her pussy. This was it - the point of no return.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUCK!" I cried out. "I'M CUMMMIIIINNNGGG!!!"

My cock began to jerk wildly, shooting long ropes of thick, warm cum into Lei's bouncing pussy. Again and again, my cock spasmed, sending jets of my hot cream deep inside the sexy asian's hot cunt. Lei continued to shimmy and grind her hips sensuously against me, intensifying my orgasm and driving me mad with lust.

"OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK!". I moaned as I continued to fill Lei's pussy with my warm cum

"Mmmmmmmmmm... good boy," Lei purred sexily. "Gimme all your sweet cum!"

We kissed passionately as my orgasm began to subside. Our tongues wrestled with each other as my rapidly softening cock delivered its final volleys of cum deep inside Lei's sweet asian cunt.

As Lei slid off my lap, my mind was spinning out of control. Did that really just happen? A little while ago, Lei and I were total strangers. Now, just over an hour later, the sexy asian hottie had just given me the most amazing fuck of my life - in the back seat of the Greyhound bus! Unbelievable!

A quick check of my watch told me that it was close to midnight. Lei reached up, pulled a blanket from the overhead storage, and spread it over us as we cuddled together on the roomy seat. We

were both exhausted from the intense fucking we just had. The soft drone of the bus' engine and the hum of the tires on the pavement gradually began to lull both of us to sleep.

12