Hung Trans MILF Alessia in Dallas

Story Info
Hung Trans with Big Cock Man, BBW & Asian Shemale in Dallas.
6.4k words
4.69
15.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrstanley
mrstanley
306 Followers

Alessia Hung Mature MILF travels to visit a Big Dicked Man and his Sexy Household

If you like Transexuals, big cocks, bondage, BBWs, big clits, deep throat, fisting, 69, ass fucking, sounding, piercing, cum swallowing and big loads this story is for you. If not don't bother reading.

If you favorite my story please leave comments and a 5- star rating.

Alessia is an attractive mature transexual. She is also a Literotica member. Rodney is a tranny chaser. This story is based on Alessia's real persona, but is a novel fantasy.

Alessia is tall, very fit, 5'11" 36B-26-30 and weighs 133 pounds. She is a natural blonde haired, brown eyed, mature fifty-five years old trans woman from England. Her slim body is entirely smooth and toned with well- defined arms and legs. Alessia is blessed with a substantial thick penis under her panties.

Rodney is ten years younger than Alessia and is from Dallas, Texas. He is 6'3" and weighs 220 pounds with a very muscular body. He keeps himself shaved with a smooth hairless body and shaved head. He is endowed with a mammoth nine- inch cock that is extremely thick. Rodney loves transexual women.

He meets Alessia on her internet chat room. He watches a young masked man suck her big cock as they talk. He is totally captivated by her silky slim hairless fit body and her big penis. He masturbates his huge cock for her as her boy toy swallows her immense shaft.

They agree to meet in Dallas, Alessia wants to have decadent sex with Rodney's big dick for a few days. Rodney is also extremely attracted to Alessia.

Part 1 - The Limo Ride (From Alessia's Point of View)

The aircraft I ride in is a luxurious 737 and the flight is scheduled for about 9 hours. I am anxious about meeting my new acquaintance and wear a very erotic outfit. I decide this morning to dress like a London hooker in short red dress, garters, red peep toe high heel sandals with a red cowboy hat. I figure the cowboy hat would give me an American look with my enticing outfit.

My plane lands at the DFW terminal and I pick my luggage up and make my way to the VIP limo area. I find the limo that Rodney sent for me. The driver is a very pretty petite attractive Asian girl. I estimate she is about 20-25 years old. She opens the trunk and helps me with my bags. She is very friendly and I sense that she is checking me out by the way she sizes me up. I think she is trans, but am not sure. I would love to find out due to my sexual appetites.

Velvet is very friendly and I am turned on by her warm smile and friendly attitude. She is exceedingly beautiful from head to toe. She wears her hair in a short crop and has gray predator eyes. Velvet is about five feet tall and 110 pounds. Her breasts are bigger than mine, a firm C cup. Her white sheer pant suit is so tight it appears to be painted on her thin curvy body. Her pretty feet are adorned with white high heeled peep toe boots.

"Welcome to Dallas Miss Alessia. I am Velvet, the short drive will take about 30 minutes."

"Thank you, Velvet. It is a pleasure meeting you." I say as I step into the luxury limo as she holds the door open for me.

Rodney lounges in the bucket seats with an iced champagne bucket at his side. His body is adorned with an expensive Italian gray suit with a red tie. On his feet are brown leather cowboy boots. His physique is very muscular with a huge chest and thick arms. He is obviously very well- conditioned. I think he is the most beautiful man I have ever seen. I am nervous and dumbstruck as I enter the back of the limo.

He pats the empty seat near him and I slide next to him.

Velvet puts the car in gear and raises a privacy screen between the cab and the back. The limousine pulls away from the curb as we begin our short drive to his house.

"My God, Alessia you look amazing." He says as he leans over and embraces me.

We kiss with a deep sloppy intense French kiss with lots of saliva. Our hands explore our bodies as our tongues entwine in our wet mouth's. My hand massages his massive cock through his sheer slacks. His hands tickle my side as I grip his length. I break our kiss and stare into his eyes.

"Do you mind if I pleasure you?" I ask.

"What do you have in mind?" He questions.

"Rodney, I want to explore your exquisite body."

I remove my hat and throw it on the empty bucket seat. He watches me as I unclasp his belt. Before I can continue Rodney pulls his pants down to his knees. He is commando without any underwear.

"Holy mother of God!" I say as his huge veiny thick erect penis springs up out of his tight pants.

I lose all restraint and kneel before his mighty phallus and swallow about six inches of his girthy length. The head of his big cock probes my throat as I ingest another inch. I struggle to accommodate his tremendous girth and stretch my mouth wide. I gradually consume his entire erection into my throat and I adjust to his size. I unswallow him and grasp his big dick as I look into his eyes.

"Alessia you are amazing. You are an excellent cock sucker."

"With a cock like yours it is a challenge to take you down my throat. I always deep throat my lovers regardless of size. I can't wait to get you naked to go all the way with you." I comment.

"Why wait. I think we can have some fun right now."

"In the limo?"

"Yes. I will call Velvet to park the limo at my warehouse near here. It is secluded."

Rodney pushes the intercom to contact Velvet. "Velvet darling, drive to the warehouse and park inside the gated parking lot."

"Yes Rodney. Is there anything else?

"Let me ask Alessia. Velvet wants to know if she can be of service to us. What do you want her to do for you?" I question.

"I really am attracted to her. I want Velvet to join us for some fun." I respond.

We drive a few blocks as Rodney and I strip off our clothes. I am completely naked accept, for a red bondage harness and a gold cock and ball ring that encircles the base of my penis and testicles. Rodney is completely naked and I am completely erect due to my excitement.

"Lay back Alessia." He instructs as he lowers the bucket seats into a padded bed.

He grasps my ankles and pushes my feet toward my head exposing my ass hole and balls for his pleasure. His tongue probes my anus as he jacks off my big dick.

The door of the limo opens and Velvet joins us. As I watch her undress Rodney pushes two fingers into my ass hole and without warning swallows my entire cock in one deep swallow. His lips massage my balls as my length is buried in his throat.

"Yes Rodney. Don't stop." I say as he completely engulfs my cock.

Velvet is naked except for her high heel peep toe sandal boots. She is a very seductive, sensual, sexual creature with hunger in her eyes. She is a trans girl with firm pierced tits, her body is very slim and toned. She is entirely smooth and hairless. Velvet is endowed with a nice thick six- inch cock and an appealing low hanging ball sack.

"Rodney you are such a slut. She is very well hung, nearly as big as you."

"Come here Velvet. Let me suck your cock." I command.

Without a verbal response, Velvet shoves her thick erect dick in my mouth. I swallow her entire cock in a single gulp and deep throat her with rapid bobs of my head. I open my mouth wide and swallow her testicles inside my mouth. All of her genitals are imprisoned inside my mouth and throat.

"Rodney. Alessia sure can deep throat a cock."

Rodney is oblivious to Velvets comments as my hands shove his head down while he throats my rigid pulsing erection. The added excitement of Rodney vigorously sucking my aroused cock and me sucking Velvet's thick dick nearly send me over the edge.

"You have to stop Rodney or I will cum." I grunt as my cock twitches in near orgasm. He clamps his lips around my sensitive clans and lightly sucks as he gazes into my eyes. As my excitement diminishes I continue my deep throat fellatio of Velvet with vigor.

Rodney spits my erection out and kisses me. "I want to save you for later." He whispers.

He then positions himself behind Velvet and slides his thick python balls deep inside of her ass. He pumps her full of his cock as I rapidly swallow her hard erection. After a few minutes he slips his big dick from Velvet's gaping anus. I expel Velvet out of my mouth and engulf his steely hard pulsing wet penis. Velvet moves behind me and pushes her throbbing erection into my ass hole. Her girth forces open my slick slippery sphincter with a frenzied lust. Velvet has tremendous endurance and thrusts glans to balls with each rapid deep stroke. I feel her testicles slap against my impaled rosebud.

"Alessia. Suck my cock. That's it, take all of me down your throat!" Rodney yells.

"Take my cock Alessia. I want to shoot into your sweet ass." Velvet grunts as she pumps into me while holding onto my hips.

I pull Rodney's length from my mouth and lick his glans with my tongue. He looks at me with wonder as I probe the opening of his urethra with the tip of my tongue. The gaping aperture is massive and I spit in it for lube. I insert my slender little finger and bury the entire digit. My concentration is interrupted by Velvet as she pumps my clenching anal cavern deeply with her stiff profuse penis.

"Rodney. She has an amazing ass. Her ass is milking my big clit as I push into her." Velvet says.

Rodney groans, as I pull my finger out of the head of his massive cock. He resumes exploring my bottomless throat. His balls bounce off my chin with each down- stroke. My penis is fully erect again and I drip thick drops of semen as Velvet fucks me with rapid deep strokes.

Velvet pulls out of me and I feel her breath on my gaping open sphincter. Her slimy slick tongue pushes into my vulnerable grotto. The feeling of her stiff hard tongue prodding my deep open anus is incredible. I am excited and my penis drips huge drops of warm ejaculate as she tongues my open anus.

Rodney gazes downward at me as I repeatedly deep throat his length. His powerful hands grip my hair and he forces my mouth deeper onto his thrusting dick. He throat- fucks me balls deep. He grunts with pleasure and I feel his cock convulse in my throat. He increases his pace and pumps my slick wet throat with violence vigor and intensity.

Rodney shakes and shudders in intense orgasm. He groans deeply as he shoots jets of copious bolts of hot thick semen deeply down my esophagus. I tightly clinch my lips around the base of his pulsing cock and glare at him as he fills my gullet with sperm infested semen. I consume each hot jet of thick seed deep in my ravenous mouth and throat. I retain him in my mouth and throat balls deep until he is drained.

"Wow! Alessia your sure can drain a cock. That was amazing." He comments.

"I am very hungry today. I needed a good feeding. Your big hard penis is very lovely. Fellatio is very important to me. I think I was born to suck cock." I reply.

I draw away from his wet erect cock and admire his slick slimy erection. I perform one final balls-deep swallow to capture the last seed of his orgasm.

"OK! OK! That is all I can take Alessia. You sucked the life out of me." Rodney pleads.

I unswallow his massive mammoth cock and hold his immense semi-erect organ alongside my face.

"Well young man, we are just getting acquainted. I will let you catch your breath while Velvet licks my ass some more. She gets an A+ for her analingus technique. I have not had my ass tongued like this in some time." I say with a grimace as Velvet pushes her tongue once again into my hungry ass hole.

"Velvet has very little experience with trans women. She is more practiced with men and woman than girls like her. I think she is excited to be dominated by a pretty transexual with a much bigger cock than hers." Rodney replies to me.

I feel Velvet grip my cock and wrench it backward toward her mouth. Her slick wet mouth slowly slides my entire length deep into her esophagus. Her fingers force my anal cavity open as she ingests me into her tight slippery throat. She forces four fingers into my ravenous anus. The feeling is intense as she milks my cock with her probing fingers and vice-like throat. I feed her greedy gluttonous gullet.

"Velvet you need to release Miss Alessia from your clutches." Rodney orders Velvet.

She obediently pops my erection out of her mouth and vacates her hand from my worn wet ass hole. I feel air penetrate my open gaping sphincter as I glance over my shoulder at her semen coated lips. As I watch her tongue lick the semen from her lips. She smiles at me and winks. I give her a thumbs up in approval.

"That was some amazing kinky sex Velvet. You are very skilled. I would enjoy seeing you later." I comment.

"I loved pleasuring you. I am still turned on. You have the largest clit I have ever seen on a trans woman. I hope Rodney allows me to join you later." Velvet says to me.

"Of course, you can see Alessia later this afternoon. She might need a nap from her jet lag though." Rodney answers.

"No Rodney. I am fine. I slept for six hours on the plane and feel chipper. What I do need is a shower, a good cup of English tea and a snack." I say with a smile.

After a few minutes Rodney and I relax and drink several glasses of champagne. Velvet tugs her clothes back on and climbs back into the driver's cab. As we travel toward Rodney's home we chat about cars and movies. We slowly dress and the limo stops in front of his massive gated brick house. It looks like a cross between an English Manor and a Greek Temple. The front has columns and it is two stories high with giant windows. The doors are massive and made of solid oak.

Velvet opens the car door for me and gives me her hand to steady me on my high heel sandals. A very appealing attractive tall woman in a tight white sheer pant suit opens the front door and walks toward the car. She is blonde with blue eyes and immense breasts. I estimate her age at around 35 and her voluptuous body at 44- 34- 42. She is about my height and has thick thighs and has a very prominent ass. I would guess she weighs about 180-190 pounds. Her feet are adorned in high heel thong sandals that reveal her immaculate red sculpted toes. Heaven is either a stunning genetic woman or the most beautiful transexual on the planet.

"Alessia, I am Heaven, Rodney's butler, housekeeper and personal assistant. Welcome to Dallas." She says with a sultry manner as she strongly shakes my hand.

"Nice to meet you Heaven. What a wonderful name."

"My parents were hippies and we all had crazy names. I use to be an exotic dancer and my name was appropriate for my routine."

Velvet and Heaven hug each other in greeting. They open the trunk and secure my bags as Rodney escorts me to the house.

"Velvet you have a very wicked smile on your face. Have you been a naughty girl?" Heaven whispers to Velvet.

We enter the house and get settled in. The girls take my bags to the master bedroom. I take a shower. Rodney and Velvet get cleaned up. We all partake of a light dinner of fried chicken and salad. Heaven brings me a cup of tea with milk and sugar on the side. I am pleasantly surprised that these Yanks know how to prepare a proper cup of tea.

Note: Everyone agreed to meet in one hour for a bondage session in Rodney's bondage chamber. Everyone decided to take enemas to facilitate their anticipated extreme anal fisting and fucking. The girls all retrieved some bondage gear from the chamber to prepare for their decadent session. Rodney decided to go without any gear.

Part 2 -- The Bondage Orgy (From Rodney's Point of View)

I know Alessia is into bondage from our video chats. On the second floor of my house, I have a bondage chamber of pleasure and decadence. It is a massive fifteen hundred square foot room totally covered in mirrors on the walls and ceiling. It has video cameras for recording and even a small rest room with a shower stall in the corner.

There are two bondage swings and a suspension frame attached to the ceiling. Three padded tables of various design with restraints are available. There is a large fucking machine in the center of the room. On the side of one wall is a huge rack of dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, sounds, whips, hand cuffs, ball gags, masks and lube.

I arrive to the chamber before the girls. Heaven keeps this place immaculate and prepared. She recently stocked the shower with enema bags to facilitate fisting and anal sex. I remove my clothes and hang them in the clothes cabinet in the corner. I am totally naked except for a cock and ball ringed harness around my genitals.

Heaven escorts Alessia and Velvet into the room. Unlike me the girls arrive adorned in various bondage gear to heighten the encounter with gratification and sensuality.

"You ladies all look amazing. I am not sure how to start our fun. Heaven I think you should turn on the camera's we can edit later." I comment.

Heaven is adorned in the dress of a Greek Goddess. Her curvy voluptuous form is covered by a sheer see through tunic. Her braided hair wraps seductively around her head. She has thick piercing rings in her protruding erect nipples and a thick ring in her thick prominent clitoris. Heaven has the largest clitoris I have ever seen. It dangles as she walks It has to be nearly two inches long and it is flaccid. She wears- large hoop earrings, thick gold bracelets on her biceps. a thick white leather bondage collar around her neck and her pretty sculpted feet are displayed in white high heel thong sandals with thin straps that encircle her calves that end at her knees. Most of her sculpted red chubby toes have gold toe rings garnishing them. Her eyes meet Alessa's distracted gaze.

"Alessia, what are you looking at?" She asks.

"Your extraordinary clitoris." Alessia responds.

"I will give you a tour of my clit if you desire. It gets erect like a cock when I am orally stimulated." She reveals.

"I would enjoy stimulating you. How long is it?" Alessia asks.

"I am 1.5 inches flaccid and 2.5 inches when I am aroused."

Alessia wears a black bondage harness that is attached to a thin metal ring that circles her substantial genitalia. Her slim body is hard and extremely toned. Her small breasts are perky with erect nipples. On her head she wears a black latex mask that encases her face and head. There are apertures for her ears, eyes, nostrils and mouth. In the top of the mask there is a gap for her attractive braided blonde hair. Her large appealing feet are protected by black high heeled peep toe sandal boots. Her large penis is flaccid and hangs down like a heavy thick elephant trunk.

Velvet is adorned with a mask that matches Alessia's. She is otherwise totally nude with the exception of a steel cock cage that is locked around her penis and circles her testicles. On her feet she wears peep toe boots that are very similar to Alessia's.

"Who do you want to be the dungeon master Rodney?" Heather asks.

"I think we should have Alessia direct us first. She is our guest." I respond.

"I would love to be in charge of my new friends." Alessia replies.

"OK. If anyone wants some Viagra I have a bottle on the shelf." I comment.

"Let's start with Heaven and me on the suspension harness. I want Velvet to fist and suck Rodney on the bondage swing." Alessia instructs.

Alessia attaches the padded shackles around Heaven's ankles. She ratchets the voluptuous beauty upside down until her head is level with her cock. Alessia attaches hand cuffs around Heaven's wrists that stretch her on the frame. She moves behind Heaven and tongues her smooth ass hole for several minutes. She plays with Heavens huge clit and lightly pulls on the ring that pierces its tip. Her giant clit captivates Alessia's attention.

"Do you want my big cock Heaven?" She asks.

"Yes! Please let me suck you." Heaven pleads.

"Not yet, you sexy slut. First you are going to eat my ass." Alessia commands.

mrstanley
mrstanley
306 Followers
12