Hunger

Story Info
A male MC gets caught masturbating by his gamer friend.
1.2k words
4.05
8.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author's Note: SORRY GUYS! I have literally just finished moving into my new house so I can finally start writing again. I would have uploaded Demon-Touched 4 but I can't really get into the mindset I need because its been so long. Here's a short thing. Just like with HTLAH, if people are interested I'll continue this story. Its only so short because I'm trying to get back into writing.*

The air was cool on my body. It made me sleepy. But, I blinked the tiredness away, stretching my arms to the sides and pulling myself out of bed. The blanket was somehow lost in the middle of the night. I yawned, looking at the discarded clothes on my floor. I kicked the pants up and caught them with one hand, tossing them into the clothes bin across the room. Obviously, I missed and had to go pick them up properly.

My bedroom had its own bath. I turned the lights on, slipping my arm into the shower to turn it on. Yes, that's it. Nice and steamy. Already the glass door was starting to fog up. Right as I was about to step in, however, I heard a loud screaming, causing me to jump and nearly fall.

Irritated, I went back into my room for my phone. I shut the notification off; honestly I had forgotten that I set the ringtone to the boss battle theme of my favorite SMT game. It was my friend texting that she was coming over to discuss the newest update to "Fate of Eternity," an MMO we had recently gotten into. I sent her a message back, telling her I was jumping in the shower but the door was unlocked.

Tossing the phone back on the bed, I turned and got back in the shower. I set the music player in my bathroom using a voice command, listening to the soundtrack of an anime that released last year.

As I stood in the shower, washing myself up and lathering up my waist length hair I closed my eyes. If Veronica was coming over, that'd be pretty cool. Though we were strictly friends, Veronica never showed interest to anybody in our social circles, neither at work or back in school. She wasn't unattractive, but her nerdy and gloomy personality was off-putting to others. She was basically a shut in, with sickly pale skin and dark circles around her almost black eyes. She was overly fond of oversized hoodies and often took mine from me. Personally, I thought she had a nice figure under all that. She wasn't ugly or pretty, but would be plain if not for her bad health from staying up all night and refusing to eat properly.

Eyes closed, I leaned against the wall, holding my showerhead to my shoulder, setting it to massage. The temperature wasn't as hot as before, but the water pressure was nice. Leaning there, I pictured Veronica in my head. I'd only seen her without those oversized clothes (she claimed to love being able to whip her sleeves around) when she had changed from one hoodie to the other in front of me a few weeks back. Her undershirt had stuck to the hoodie when she pulled it up. Underneath, she'd been wearing a sheer black bra, her massive tits bulging against the material. She was easily a triple D. And she wasn't lacking when it came to her ass either. True, she was a bit pudgy but it looked good on her; I thought at least.

Moving the showerhead to my other shoulder, I reached down to lightly rub my cock. It wouldn't hurt to rub one out before Veronica came over. It wasn't weird to find your friend totally fuckable, right? Besides, the memory alone had me fully erect anyway, the shaft laying heavily on my stomach. I held it in my right hand, squeezing it lightly. I couldn't get my hand to close around my shaft, but it felt nice anyway. As I stroked it slowly, I pictured Veronica using those massive tits of hers to get me off. Slowly, I picked up the speed, letting out a soft moan. "Fuck, Veronica..." I said quietly.

"Yeah?"

I jumped, slipping and hitting my head on the wall as the showerhead loudly clattered against the wall. Groaning in pain I opened my eyes, seeing Veronica herself sitting on the toilet with her legs crossed under her. "wH-What the HELL are you doing in here!?" I shouted, only now realizing that the music had stopped.

"Well, I was going to get your attention, but you seemed... busy. Be rude to interrupt, ya know?" Her voice dripped with sarcasm and teasing, causing my face to burn.

"So you just thought you'd watch, is that it?" I shot back at her. The shower was still running and I frowned as I shut it off; it was getting cold anyways. I glared at Veronica through the shower door as I did my best to hide dick from her, opening the door and yanking the towel around my waist.

"Well, you were just getting to the good part. Don't stop on my account, I seemed to be a guest star anyway." As she digged into me again, I felt my face redden even more in embarrassment.

I'm not sure why I did it. Honestly, in hindsight I shouldn't have. But, I decided to get back at her by stepping forward, so she was stuck between the back of my toilet and me. Her head was at my sternum, but as the towel fell away my dick sprang up to eye-level with her. "If you want to watch that bad, why not have a close up look!" I said with a bit of spite as Veronica's face reddened and her dark eyes widened. Her normally half-lidded eyes were round as her mouth hung open, seeing my dick up close as I grabbed it and started to jerk off right in her face.

I'd been so close in the shower that it didn't take more than a few moments before I came, hot strands shooting across her face, her hair and splatting loudly on the wall behind her. Seven thick shots across her head as Veronica looked up at me, still frozen in place. As the adrenaline left my veins, I felt a chill realizing what I'd just done. I went to move back but was stopped by something.

A strange warmth around my head of my cock, and on the shaft too. Looking down, Veronica's mouth was stretched around the end, her little lips barely able to open wide enough as her hands stroked at the shaft. I could feel her tongue licking at the slit and head, swirling around as she looked up at me.

Startled by her sudden activity, I pulled away, my cock leaving her lips with a soft plop. Veronica sat on the porcelain seat, looking at me with her head tilted to the side. She looked strange, with one eye shut from all the jizz on her face. Her skin was almost whiter than my spunk, making it stand out even more in her raven hair.

"Hey, you're not a one-and-done guy, are you? Cuz, like, facials aren't enough to get a girl off. Nobody likes a dude who conks out after he busts a load, ya know. It's not supposed to end until we both get off." Veronica said, licking her lips as she stared at me with one eye hungrily. I gulped audibly as she stood up. Despite being a full two feet taller than Veronica, at that moment this cum-soaked girl seemed to loom over me as she pushed me out into the bedroom with a lascivious look.