Hunger for More

Story Info
A woman fucks 5 guys in public for her husband.
1.4k words
4.02
55.7k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,089 Followers

My husband was into some sick shit. That was why I married him in the first place. I never would have been happy with an ordinary man. I needed someone that could control me like a father. Donnie was that guy for me. He had been in the military for many years. He didn't talk about it much but I knew that the experience had fucked him up.

I could see it in the way he choked me as he fucked my pussy harder than he should have. I took the beating, handling the incessant sexual assaults in the only way I understood them. I thought that it must be love because of the way he touched me. I thought it was love because of the lies he told me. I believed in him and I went along with all of his stupid, little plans for me.

I didn't consider the fact that his perversion would rub off on me. I was already twisted enough, but he gave me that final twist. He broke me down and built me back up into some kind of sex slave.

"Come on, Cara. Put your collar on. We're going for a walk in the woods," Donnie called to me. Over the years I had become the shadow of the girl I'd been when I had first met Donnie. He had molded and shaped me into what he wanted me to be. He clipped the leash onto my black collar and he pulled me by the neck out into the night.

"Where are we going?" I asked as he led me deeper into the woods.

"You know where we're going. Is your pussy ready? Are you wet, you little slut?" The way Donnie said the word "slut" made me crazy. I wanted to fuck him right then and there. I loved all the things he had made me do. I was now a slave for his cock and he knew I would do anything for him. "This way!"

Donnie pulled me through thick brush and into a clearing. There were five men standing there, talking and smoking. I knew Donnie was pleased. He knew just what to do. He shot me a look that I knew well. I was supposed to start flirting with the guys. I walked right through the center of the men, right through their conversation, my ass swishing back and forth provocatively.

"I would fuck all of you!" I called over my shoulder. I even blew a kiss to the hottest of the bunch before I turned around fully and waited for my husband to come back me up. I assumed the position, grabbing branches to steady myself as he hiked up my skirt. He ceremoniously spanked my ass as the five men looked on. I glanced over my shoulder at them every so often to check if they were still watching. They were on the hook.

"Time to take my dick, baby! Bend over!" Donnie pushed my head down to my ankles and shoved his dick into my pussy with one hard thrust. I squealed as the sensations of his cock pounding my pussy registered in my brain. I screamed, my body erupting from within. I felt so hot that I couldn't breathe. I needed water but I couldn't stop cumming. I couldn't stop screaming and I never wanted to.

The five guys were looking at me and by the bulges in their pants, I knew that I was in for a good, hard gangbang. I smiled, hoping that Donnie could see it. I wanted him to know how happy I was and how excited I was to get dicked down by 5 perfect strangers!

"Come on over, fellas!" Donnie invited the strangers. There was no hesitation. I was surrounded by them, so Donnie stepped out of the way. "She's got three holes. Feel free to fuck her separately or together. Doesn't matter which way you fuck her to me." Donnie laughed and walked away. I knew that he got off on this. I knew how much he loved watching me fuck strange dicks. He was a twisted fucker, but that was what I liked about him.

There were so many dicks coming at me at once that I can only remember bits and pieces of what happened. There were sensations of all of my holes being stuffed and pulled apart at the same time. I could feel the sensations of breath on my neck or a mouth on my nipple. The incessant thrusting and pounding of their cocks beat against my senses like torrential rain. I was drowning in the pleasure of all of those dicks at the same time.

I could feel the cum splattering my face as they fought over my holes. I tried to stay limp and lifeless, but after a while, my body was bucking with pleasure and my tits were sensitive and ready to be groped. I needed to be fucked and no matter what happened, I didn't fucking care anymore. I just wanted to be the cum rag for these dicks in front of me. It was my instinct and my destiny to drain them. That's what Donnie used to tell me, anyway.

I think he may be right.

I knew there was something wrong with me by then, but I was still in denial. I tried to tell myself that fucking 5 strangers on a walk through the woods was no big deal, but I knew that it was. I knew I couldn't tell my family or friends the things that Donnie made me do. I couldn't tell them how he made me do them against my will, and I certainly couldn't tell them how much it got me off to do them for him.

"My turn to cum on you, sweetheart!" The way Donnie stared me down as he spoke to me commanded the attention of all the men. As manly as they were, Donnie was manlier.

"Cum on my face!" I squealed with delight. I loved being his dirty cum post.

"I'll cum where I want to!" Donnie screamed at me. He grabbed me and pushed me onto the ground on my back. He climbed on top of me and shoved his cock so far into my pussy that I could feel it hit bone. I let out a yelp of pain. "Give me this pussy! Give it to me! It's mine. That's my collar on your fucking neck. You remember who is doing this to you, you little slut! You're a good slut for taking all that cum. You look so pathetic with it all over your face like that!" He laughed at me and then spit right in my face.

I don't know why I started to cry, but my sobs were loud and uncontrollable. Donnie was loving my tears, basking in the glow of my pain. I almost wanted to stop crying because it felt so wrong that Donnie was actually into my crying.

"Go ahead, bitch. Cry for Papa!"

I sobbed some more and I knew that it was getting Donnie off. I could feel him pumping his cum into my pussy and hear the familiar noises of his orgasm. I was dripping with cum from every hole. I looked down at my pussy and ass and gasped. I hadn't realized that the guys weren't wearing condoms and that they had cum right inside of me. I was getting really mad and I could feel the anger rising inside of me.

"Why is there cum in my pussy, Papa? You promised you wouldn't let any more guys do that!"

"Oh, I did? I'm sorry. Next time, sweetheart. I promise."

"I'm not doing this anymore, not if you don't listen to me," I threatened.

"Not doing what anymore? Being a slut? I hate to break this to you, but it doesn't matter what you do. You're just a slut. You might as well be with a guy like me that appreciates you. After all, everyone knows that guys don't want to actually marry a slut. They just want to fuck their holes. So, there's no escape, honey. You were meant to service cocks."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Very sure. You're so good at it. The best, actually."

"You love me?" I asked hopefully.

"I'll love you more if you finish this walk with me."

"No, Papa! I'm done with walking."

"No, you're not. I have another nut to bust. I'm looking for some black guys this time." I was pretending like this upset me but I knew I wanted it. Donnie knew it too. He knew my pussy was aching for more already and that I wouldn't be satisfied. There would always be a longing inside of me, a hunger for more.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,089 Followers