Hungry for Self-Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at the zucchini and asked, "So Big Tony, are you ready to fuck me with your big dick?"

I picked up the long green vegetable and tried to suck it but I could not fit much of the latex covered end in my mouth. After oiling it up, I laid on my back, with my legs up on the headboard, working the tip around my already stretched opening. I giggled while ordering my imaginary lover, "Quit playing around and put it in me."

With a twist and pull, it began to slurp its way into my twat. Before I stuffed more and more inches inside, I would twirl it and then pump in and out with short quick strokes. It was a sensitive technique that worked like a charm. Before long I was fucking myself with about 10 inches of thick Zucchini!

My head thrashed, "Oh, do it Tony! Give it to me! Do me like the big slut that I am! Oh yes! You know it. You know what I like! Yes, I like your big fuckin dick!"

It was all in the wrist. I was reaming myself and cursing at my imaginary partner. That is when I came with a stream of female squirt up on my stomach causing my abs to quiver. I had never squirted before and thought I peed accidently. With little concern, all I knew is how good it felt and wanted more. I continued to assault my vagina with the zucchini.

I was moaning and groaning, "Like that! Fuck the piss out of me again! Keep going! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhhhyyyyyeeeeeeesssssss!" I began to squirt again and since my legs were now over my head, it sprayed my face and mouth.

I shook my head like a dog trying to dry off. After tasting the liquid, I knew it was female ejaculate. I fucked myself to a couple more orgasms but on the last one I sat up, took the baster and began to squirt the warm milky pudding in my mouth, fantasizing I was getting double teamed and the second guy was cumming in my mouth. I slammed my upper body back down on the bed, arched my back and climaxed so hard I almost passed out! That time, the squirt landed on the headboard, dripping down like a hose had been turned on it.

I pulled "Big Tony" out of my stretched canal and dropped it on the floor. I had to take a minute to myself. I trembled with pleasure allowing my squishy, greasy pussy to calm down. I stumbled back to the panty to retrieve a cardboard box that held some canned food. I dumped it, then took scissors and cut it down into an elongated flat piece of cardboard. I cut a hole in the middle for a particular reason.

Getting back on the bed, I stuck the thinner end of the squash up through the hole. The bell end, stopped it from going all the way through the opening. Adding two pillows underneath it for stability, I carefully oiled up the end of the thick veggie. I was somewhat experiencing déjà vu, thinking about the prom night. This time I was going to add extra pleasure. I greased up the thin bumpy squash first and slowly slid it up my ass. It was tight and gave me a unique sensation when I moved around.

I commanded "Yeti" as I stood overtop it, with my feet on the cardboard, "You lay still and let me get up on it. Don't you hurt me. I will do all the work. It's so fat, I'm nervous but I need it."

I squatted down and even though the two previous vegetables were huge, they were no match for that thing, especially since I already had something in my booty. I squirmed and gyrated with the end just inside my labia. Letting gravity take over, I sat down further causing the orange end to stretch me even more, almost to the point of tearing.

I was directing 'him,' "Careful. That is one, big dick. Oh fuck, I don't know if I can take it! I'm trying, give me a second!"

Then I sat down and that monster slid deep in my pussy. I thought I was having a baby it hurt so much. With my knees bent, I began twerking up and down on it, fucking myself. I could feel the ribbed squash rubbing against the smooth one with just a thin wall of skin separating them. I needed something to hold onto as my legs tired quickly. I got down on my knees and rode Yeti until I quickly orgasmed. Strangely, I didn't squirt but only dripped down the side of the squash. It felt great nonetheless.

While on my knees, I rocked back and forth, "Fuck me Yeti! Stretch my worn out pussy, you son-of-a-bitch! I'm so full. I can't believe how much of you I'm taking. It hurts so bad but I love it!"

I gasped, "Oh. Here I go agaiiiiiiiinnnnnnn! Oh My God! Yeeeeaahhhhhhhh!"

That time I did squirt down on the shower curtain, leaving a small puddle. I stood up and the squash tried to lift with my vagina but my feet planted on the cardboard caused it to plop out of me, leaving a monster opening. With a grunt, the squash buried in my rectum also plopped out. I was in a full body tremor. Looking down, I no longer had a tight, cute little pussy. I now had a worn, gaping cunt. I felt like such a slut! I felt so alive!

It was time for the foot long sausage. When I picked it up, it was still cold to the touch. I slid the condom off and put it in the microwave for 45 seconds. It warmed and swelled up causing it to split open on the sides. While letting it cool. I took a kitchen chair in the bedroom and sat it directly in front of the full length mirror. When I put the condom back on the greasy cooked meat, it felt like a real life cock. The split sides simulated a veiny shaft and because it was warm, "Aaron" was ready to fuck me.

I sat on the edge of the chair with my legs spread wide. I had never seen my vagina so stretched and swollen. It looked like the mature ladies I had masturbated to when watching porn. I was ready for that warm length. Using both hands, I directed the puffy latex covered salami into my gaped opening. When the warmth began to penetrate me, I squealed in delight.

"You feel amazing, Aaron. I want you to fuck me with that veiny rod. Fuck my cunt like it deserves," I ordered my imaginary lover while fantasizing him on his knees in front of me as I watched it disappear inside me, through the mirror.

Starting out using both hands, I fed my hungry cunt inch after inch until I was impaled on most of it. Not stopping, I had at least 11 inches buried inside me because I could only hold the small protruding section with one hand. I thrusted the warm meat in me like a horny gigolo. I was getting fucked by a 12 inch dong like a good slut craves and actually watching it vanish and then reappear was so hot!

"I'm taking it all. You are touching something way back there in my cunt! Don't you stop Aaron! Give it to me! Harder god dammit!" I whimpered every time the tip pressed against my cervix.

The faster I pumped, the quicker I felt the urge to squirt. This time I was building to an amazing climax. I felt like it was starting in my toes and going to explode throughout my body. My legs and feet were suspended in mid-air. I was going to cum and cum hard!

Slamming the cooked sausage deep in my pussy, I screamed, "Ohhhhh...Myyyyyy...GGGGGooooodddddddd!"

When my orgasm ripped through my vagina, I squirted on the mirror while spasming. My legs straightened and the chair fell backward, causing me to land on the floor. I didn't care, my pussy and inner thighs were clutched tightly around the foot long meat. I was cumming so hard, I even scooted on my back away from the overturned chair. While on the floor I keep reaming my hole until another orgasm hit, then another, then another. I was literally fucking myself silly.

While laying on my back and my knees bent, I withdrew the rubber covered sausage and tossed it to the side. I was trying to catch my breath and let the full body quiver subside. I had never experienced anything like that before. I could fit my own fist inside my hole and I dabbled and played around with that for a while. I eventually knew it was time to clean everything up.

The cabin was a mess. It took at least 20 minutes to get everything back in order. When my family came home, my pussy was still tingling a couple hours after my last orgasm. I couldn't wait to fuck Mario when I got back but hoped I wouldn't need that size to get myself off like that again. Time would tell.

Mom had fixed a nice salad and we all were eating the fresh cucumber that had been cut up inside it, I couldn't help but smile to myself when my sister said, "Mmm, I love these fresh cucumbers."

As I smiled, I thought to myself, "You can say that again!"

12