Hunter 01

Story Info
Hunter wants to go to a club and finds a way.
4.5k words
2.83
2.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hunter 01

All I wanted to do was to make a small splash at least once at a local club. Well, first I just wanted to get into one of the local clubs without hassle for being a cross dresser, but with lady luck on my side and a gimmick in my pocket, I had a chance to indulge in the high life recently.

I mean, my gimmick was promising to have two attractive females with me and all, but that worked and I had a commitment from one of the managers of a local club, who I run into a lot at the "Stop & Rob" convenience store. Bruno. He's nice and although he knows who and what I am, he has always engaged back with me, so after what seemed like forever in time, I managed to gain his approval to spend a little time in his club so that I could witness the loud music, the flashy lights, the crazy crowds and whatever else the club night life brought.

LOL, I mean, I had to show up with two attractive females on my arms and I had to promise to not make a fuss, but hey, I felt that with proper planning, I could trick two of my acquaintances into a night out, right? Or for at least 90 minutes out on the town because Bruno was a little nervous about having a CD in his club under his watch who might make a fuss. I mean, LOL, I should have just kept it to myself, but my mouth just opened up and began to move.

"Thanks, Bruno, but listen, if making a fuss is the same as sex, well, I don't know much about making a fuss, so."

"All I'm saying is watch how you look when you use the restroom. I mean, someone may shove a hundo in your pocket for standing at the urinal in a skirt and someone else may cause all of the Bouncers to get involved and your face is too soft for all that, so."

Wait, wait, I mean, he meant to say that my face was "too pretty" for all that, right? Or not because I gave him ample time to update his statement.

"Oh, um, I'm not much of a skirt wearing CD anyways, so, this Saturday then?"

"Just don't make it so that I regret this, Hunter, but go ahead and tell the valet that you're Hunter and I'll have the hostess save you and your soft face a small table off to the side, but no fuss, mind you!"

Well, two "soft faces" is the same as one cute face, so.

Anyways, now that we have established that I have cute face, the gimmick was on, right? I had the two perfect girls in mind and it's not that I wanted them to look like twins or anything, I came across an amazing find at a store in Hillsdale. Black Denim shorts, crisply cut with shiny stud rivets and what caught my eye was how the rolled cuffs were dyed red, which seemed to me would match up nicely with the Moulin Rouge back seam tights that were black, but with a red back seam. One pair had a red bow for an accent about half up the calf and the other pair of seductive tights had the same red back seam with tiny Rhinestone accents. I mean, for the girls, right? I mean, I thought the beginning of the look was amazing, but a little much for me and my promise to make things a tie was to have two eye catching girls, so.

Also, well, the sales girl did most of the work, but I worked the hell out of my wallet, right? I mean, I chipped in, so.

"Alright then, that's a good start for your female friends, but what about you then, Hunter? Maybe a pair of black Denim capri pants and a logo top? I mean, you seem to have a decent flare with the middle of your body, I mean, can I just say your trans body then?"

"Sure, Julia, I'm pretty happy with my trans body and thanks for noticing my shape. I mean, I know that it takes away from my face and all, so."

"Oh, no, no, Hunter, your soft face is a stand out too! I mean, we carry some nice eye gems and I'm sure we could find something in red to highlight your friends red themed attire, so."

Well, the capri pants that sales girl Julia selected for me were very eye catching, so it's no surprise that she couldn't recognize the cuteness of my face, so. I mean, besides, she kept herself quite busy with selecting other accessories for the girls such as half jackets and ankle boots and stuff, so she just didn't have enough time to absorb all that I am, so.

"You're all set, Hunter, three separate bags, just like you requested and I mean, am I keeping your phone number then?"

I mean, that's how you build a network, right?

"Are you going to tag my number with that photo you snuck in of me, Julia? I mean, yeah, but still, right?"

"Hey, I'm sorry, but you're my first, ah?????"

"Hunter, I'm just a Hunter who enjoys highlighting my face, that's all."

"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean anything Hunter, it's just that I may have a friend who would find you, ah, appealing, so, maybe?"

Hah! People find cute faces appealing, so.

Anyways, on to that Saturday night and to trick my acquaintances, Holly and Molly, into escorting me into the club for a while and nope, there was no advance warning, but I did use my love of spy movies to let them both know that they should leave the Old Bridge hang out spot and get into my SUV.

Also, I mean, if someone would create an emoji that swipes a finger across the nose, I could have done all this via text. I mean, stealing Holly and Molly away from their crew without letting everyone else know where we going wasn't going to be easy.

"Ahh, geez, Holly, I'm still on my first beer, so what's he trying to say to us? And why is he dressed so fancy tonight?"

"Hush, Molly, it's tough enough to interpret all of his secret spy coding nose swipes as it is, but I'm picking up on we don't let the others know what we're doing tonight, so."

[Swipe, swipe-swipe, swipe, push, dap, dap, swipe]

"Oh, got it, listen Molly, it's not an impossible mission, but we need to be flexible in order to change our clothes in the back of his SUV right now, but on the down low, so."

[Swipe-swipe, dap, dap, swipe]

"Oh, so, ooh la, la, then?"

"What, Holly, what?"

"I'm not exactly sure, Molly, but it's Moulin Rouge, so."

[Dap, dap, swipe, swipe, swipe-swipe-swipe]

"Oh, geez, ah, um, fine."

"Damn it, Holly, what now? And no going back on the Moulin Rouge now!"

"He's going to go say "good bye" to Nick, so."

Well, Nick likes my pretty face and with my crisp new Denim capri pants and all, so. Besides, changing inside or along side of my SUV wasn't going to be easy. Not an impossible mission, but to get the back seams of the sheer tights perfectly straight and all, I mean, Holly and Molly would need a few extra minutes, so.

"Oh, I like how the words "let's walk to the other end of the Old Bridge" came out of your soft face, Hunter, so is tonight my lucky night then? I mean, with these fancy short pants and with your belly button just showing and all, right?"

"Nick, I told you, if and when will be with you, but I'm on a secret mission tonight and it's kind of a big deal, so."

"Well, you look like you might be going to a party or something, which I mean, you wouldn't do without inviting everyone else, right?"

Ah, shoot! I wasn't prepared for that question! I mean, he was supposed to get lost in the lust that he has held for me for such a long time and not call me out for keeping a secret from the crew. Luckily, the end of the Old Bridge has a private area and guys are easily distracted with just the lightest of touches, so.

Also, a big shout out to Tina Jaye for his wonderful video tutorial on Chang on how to take care of your boyfriend while standing behind him to keep your clothes fresh and dry. Well, not that Nick was my boyfriend and all, but his lust for me started with my pretty face, so.

[Fap, fap, fap, fap, stroke, pull, stroke, pull, fap, fap, fap, stroke, whip, whip, fap, fap, slip, slide]

"Oh, Hunter, oh, swing around to my front, Hunter, just one little kiss, Hunter, ooh, ooh."

[Fap, fap, fap, fap, stroke, pull, stroke, pull, fap, fap, fap, stroke, whip, whip, fap, fap, slip, slide]

"Not in these capri jeans, Nick, but my promise to you is still valid."

"I mean, I mean, ooh, ooh, ahh, ahh, I mean, just let me blast on your soft face, Hunter, ooh, oh."

[Fap, fap, fap, fap, stroke, pull, stroke, pull, fap, fap, fap, stroke, whip, whip, fap, fap, slip, slide]

"That's for in private, Nick. Besides, [huff, huff, puff] I need to be fresh and clean for tonight, so."

[Fap, fap, fap, oh, oh, wow, that's a stream of squirts, woo]

[Seriously, still?]

[Drizzle, finally]

Well, that was a first for me and the amount of control I had over Nick felt pretty good, but Tina Jaye is going to get a quizzical comment from me! I mean, afterwards, how was I to swing around for a quick lip lock without his still throbbing dick getting even one single drop of his man juice on me? I mean, on my new black Denim capri pants. I mean, it would show, right?

Well, seeing how he was in guy mode, otherwise known as "I blew a nut, so", he reacted to my turning of his head all the way to my side and I lip smacked him that way. Which was a wise decision on my part because the damn thing seemed to have a reserve tank!

[Mwah]

"Bye, Nick, my mission awaits me, so."

[Wheeze, wheeze, ahh, ooh, huff, puff]

Yeah, he slumped down against the concrete thingy and looked just fine and comfortable.

Nope, walking back through the crowd wasn't as comfortable. I mean, people just think they know stuff, right?

"Something seems a little fishy here, Hunter. I mean, you took extra time saying "good bye" to Nick and Holly and Molly were grinning as they ran off towards your SUV and your face seems extra soft tonight and something just seems a little fishy right now, Hunter. I mean, is there some kind of secret party that we should all know about then?"

"Listen, Pete, we all know that there is no fishing allowed from the bridge and how long it takes me to say "good bye" to Nick is my business, but keep your eyes on your phone later. If Holly or Molly send out something on social media later, than that's their business, but it will be a while, so."

"Well Hunter, I just don't know why I can't go fishing with you sometimes at the edge of the Old Bridge, that's all."

Oh, so Pete has a secret code system too then, right? Fishing is the same as fagging, right? I mean, I could feel his eyes burning a hole in the back of my new jeans as I strolled away, so. Which I forgot all about as I approached my SUV and gazed upon Holly and Molly as they fiddled around with their last attire adjustments. Oh, oh my, real girls, right? I mean, praise be Mother Nature! And Moulin Rouge!

"Hunter?"

"Yes, Holly?"

"Do you need to gargle? And I'm not being judgmental, so?"

"No, I do not need to gargle, so?"

[Mwah, ummah, oof, mwah, smooch, smack, oof, hm, ummah, um, hm, ow, ummah, hm]

"Hunter?"

"[Whew], yes Molly?"

"My Moulin Rouge time."

[Mwah, ummah, oof, mwah, smooch, smack, oof, hm, ummah, um, hm, ow, ummah, hm]

"Hunter, even though I don't know where we're going, do I get to drive your SUV? While dressed in such an ooh la, la manner? And what's with all the rolls of cash in your center console?"

"[Oh, making out is good] Yes, Holly, you can drive as long as all four wheels stay on the road. And you both already figured out where the rolls of cash go, although I would have thought that you guys would stuff them down inside of the side of your bras instead of making it look like you had candy bars in your bras, so."

"Oh, we will, we just wanted to make sure you knew that we found the four rolls of bra stuffing cash. I always play your "keep things a tie" game fairly, so. But my chest, right? Anyways, which way are we headed, LOL, Pimp?"

"Go south on Old Bridge Road to Cedar Cove. But I mean, did you two straighten out each other's back seams of the fancy tights then while I was saying "good bye" to Nick?"

"Oh, we did and we moaned, so? See how straight the seams are?"

I mean, praise be moaning, right? Oh, and praise be a twist around to show how straight the seams were and how perfectly placed the red bow accent was on Holly's calf, not to mention how glittery the Rhinestones shimmered on Molly's tights. And while I'm at it, praise be those amazing clean cut black denim jean shorts!

[Screech, peel out, vroom, time warp]

"Turn left on Cedar Cove and turn left at a speed less than a rocket, Holly."

[Screech and continue to screech, wheel hop, slide]

"A bank robbery! Are we going to interrupt a bank robbery then? Is that our secret mission?"

"Turn right on Red Rock and keep all four tires on the road this time."

[Screech, wheel hop, screech, slip, slide, slip, wheel hop]

"But Hunter, I mean, this is the way to..."

"Yep, and you don't have my permission to slide it in sideways right up the valets!"

[Screech, swoop, slide, spin, screech, thump, screech, slide, thump]

"You fucker, you, Hunter! I mean, hell yeah, but you tricky, little fucker, you!"

"Adjust the cash rolls in your bras. Show the tips of the cash rolls and I didn't say nips!"

"I mean."

"Listen, I'm going to be stuck at a side table and the manager probably won't let me stay too long, so make the best of it, girls."

I mean, smoke rolls up from every SUV every time it parks, right? LOL, or is that just a Holly thing?

"Welcome to Hilda's Hideaway, folks. We'll take your SUV from here and enjoy your stay tonight. Oh, I mean, you're Hunter, right? Bruno mentioned that you conned him, I mean, convinced him to let you mill about for a while tonight, so check in with Angela Jaye at the hostess desk and take what you can get from your evening then."

"I am, I am, I am Hunter and these are my renegades, Holly and Molly. And I know about the one-hour time limit and all, so. Also, Molly isn't drunk already, it's just Holly's driving and all."

"Well, maybe if you don't make too much of a fuss, maybe sometimes the Bruno the manager loses track of time, so keep things quiet about you and enjoy, so."

"But, Hunter, I mean."

"Hey, you're two women with cash in your Bustier tops in a strip club, so have fun and watch how you use your phone cameras. And don't worry about me, I'll be fine. I mean, I'm 15 steps away from being in a club, right?"

"I mean, this is freebie that never happened, right then?"

"Mums, the word, girls, just watch how you spread the word. The crew will be pissed about this. (But I wouldn't be mad about being tagged with a restroom selfie, so.)"

"LOL, fuck the crew! We're two women with cash showing from our Bustier tops in a strip club while wearing ooh la, la Moulin Rouge hosiery, whip ass short jackets and these fancy ass black Denim shorts, so!"

[Snap, snap, snap, LOL, mass social media send]

Well, the front of Hilda's Hideaway strip club does have a nice marquee for photographing, I guess.

Also, huh, I mean, Holly and Molly trot into a club a lot like how Holly drives and just leaves me there to make my grand entrance all alone then?

[Back track back outside]

"Oops, sorry, LOL, we almost forgot our Pimp for the night, so."

[Ahh, pimping in the middle]

Ahh, that's better! There's nothing like an arm in arm escort into the club, right? All seven seconds of it, LOL.

"I mean, I know you as Angela Jaye from Chang, so."

"Yeah, I mean, I let my rep get out of control for a while there, but sit right there at that little table and keep things quiet about your stay here tonight. Also, what the hell, Hunter? I mean, if your two friends are goth, then I'm switching over! Are you responsible for those outfits then?"

"Well, sometimes you just come along the right sales person at the store, so."

"Ahh, you should still take the credit, anyways, any free shots are probably safe, but free cocktails from anyone other than your server may or may not be spiked and with how soft your face looks, I mean, just watch what you drink and all, so."

Well, I heard Angela Jaye say "pretty face" anyways, so it's a tie. I also heard Angela Jaye say to just dump any suspicious cocktails into the plastic palm tree that was right beside my small table, which was also located just a little too close to the wall opening that I assumed lead to the lap dance area!

"Hey sweetie, I'm your server, Darci and this cocktail is safe. It's also not really a cocktail based on what your two friends told me, so I assume the tips will be the same anyways then?"

"Oh, thank you, Darci and yes about all tipping for the time that I'm here, but listen, I told them about watching to not take any selfies in the strip club, but????"

"It's fine, sugar, I'll remind them that you're still a man under all this and that you would appreciate a restroom selfie, so."

Oh, cool then, right? What wasn't as cool was how quickly the girls put out on social media where they were, who they were with and how much fun they were having because the back lash on my phone was a lot to keep up with and all, but hey, I was in a club and I was a LOL, temporary Pimp, so whatever! Only when your face is buried in your phone, LOL, you just don't see them coming out of the wood work, right?

"Hey there, I see that you have fresh cocktail, but I'll get you another just as soon as you are ready then, alright?"

Hmm, 29, maybe 30 and with a pleasant smile, so.

"I mean, you fuck then, right?"

"Oh, um, I do not do that, sir, but, um, thanks for asking then?????"

"Well, what's the point then?"

I mean, fair enough, right? I was in a strip club and the place was packed, so a little something was to be expected, right? I mean, I didn't care for how he said "hello" and "good bye" in such direct and short order, but I held my composure and kept things quiet about me. I mean, someone will just want to casually engage with me sooner or later, right? I mean, with my pretty face and all, right?

"Oops, ah, I didn't see you sitting here all alone, so hey, I'm Benedict Arnold and I'm the only one here tonight that you can trust to accept a drink from, so?"

"Oh, um, hi, I'm Hunter and I'm good on the drinks for now, so."

"Oh, alright then, but listen, with such a soft face and all, but I mean, you're sucking cock tonight, right Hunter?"

"Oh, well, I won't be doing that tonight, Benedict, but thanks for asking, so?"

"Well, what's the point then?"

Again, fair enough, I mean, it's a strip club and the people are drinking and the boobs are bouncing on stage and everyone is all worked up, so, fair enough, LOL, for now, I guess.

Also, yep, I was sitting right by the lap dance area and men like lap dances and the most popular phrases coming out from behind the little wall opening were "oh baby" and "yeah baby, just like that" with the occasional more direct response that doesn't need to be spelled out here. But lap dances sounded like legit sex to me, so maybe I would run that by Nick someday, right?

"Hey, I know you, sort of."

"Are you sure, sir? I'm pretty much of a recluse outside of all this, so."

[Ping]

"Don't be mad at me."

[Whoop]

"He's my step bro."

[Whoop]

"Let him rescue you."

[Whoop]

"You don't need to be in that dirty club."

[Whoop]

"I mean, I want to go, but."

[Whoop]

"Show Nate your pretty face."

[Whoop]

"And take his rescue."

[Whoop]

"And don't be mad at me."

Ah-hah! Julia from the clothing store and the "friend" she mentioned! Ah-hah! But she said that my face was pretty and that I should bat my eyes at him and then scoot up next to him in his car, with my pretty face, so.

"Oh, I'm sorry for the rude interruption from my phone, so, you were saying how you're creeping on me and how I was going to be mad about all that then, hm-mmm?"

Oh, before I go on, LOL, in full disclosure, LOL, I peeked around the little wall opening a couple of times and oh yeah, men like lap dances!

"I mean, you were saying then?"

"Oh, I mean, hi, I'm Nate and I think you have a pretty face and I love the jeans that you're wearing and ah, [glances down at phone], listen this place is full of dirty men who just want to [glances back down at phone] who want to sex you up and then take their seat again and [last glance at phone] and I want to rescue you from all of this and see that you get safely home, so?"

12