Hunter and Prey Ch. 02: Fun at work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, in short, I end the week getting to know him more than I ever have over the years he's been married to Jess. And it makes me realise how much I never bothered becoming friends with him because I was scared of upsetting her. I'm an idiot. I'm also such a tightly bound ball of sexual frustration that I think I may burst at the seams from his toying with me. So really, idiot in all senses of the word.

It's finally nearing the end of Friday, and I'm counting down the minutes to the weekend.

Ryan walks past bantering with a colleague and pauses by my desk with a smile. "We'll leave in 45mins, that work for you?"

I smile and nod.

He casually leans over as if to see something on my computer, and quietly whispers in my ear, "I expect you to give me your panties when we get to the car. And they better be soaking with your cum."

He leans over to type something in Google, and with a few relaxed words of advice to use a different formula in the spreadsheet I'm working on, he saunters off. I sit there gapping after him like a moron, and then blush bright red and glance around wildly to see if any of my other colleagues heard anything. The normal bustle of the office continues around me.

Oh my god, he made me wear a skirt today. What if the wind blows it up when we're walking to the car? Suddenly I can't sit still in my chair, I'm so anxious. I try finishing what I'm working on, and irritably realise he wasn't just making things up for the sake of appearances, the formula he googled does work much better and I'm done in 10mins. There are no more excuses left not to start packing up. I mumble something to a colleague and head off to the bathroom.

I've never played with myself at work, it just always felt wrong. I bite my lip in the cubicle trying to figure out the logistics of this. I'm terrified someone will hear me if I moan, and I don't want to sit on the toilet. So, I stand awkwardly, and then realise I need to take my stockings off to get to my panties. I groan. And then cover my mouth in horror and hope no one is in the bathroom with me.

I slip off my shoes, and slowly start to roll down my stockings. The air caresses my naked legs, and I get goose bumps. Suddenly, I feel shy. Since the episode with the vibrator, I've been scared to take myself that far again.

My fingers hesitantly slide under my skirt, and into my panties. They coyly brush the top of my slit, and I slide my way down further. The tip of my finger brushes my clit and I stiffen. Then I slowly start running my finger over and over that sensitive nub; pressing harder and harder, shivering with each new sensation.

I suck on my bottom lip as the warm rush of an orgasm starts to build. Oh god, why was I running away from this feeling? I close my eyes, and my head tilts backwards as I build up speed. Very soon I forget where I am, and my fingers are freely pumping in and out of me. As I cum, my legs feel like they're going to give way and I frantically grab onto the side of the cubicle to get my balance back. Out of habit, I bring my soaking fingers up to my lips and lick them clean. How I can taste so different from day to day?

Slowly the sounds from the world around me starts coming back, and I hear the bathroom door open and someone come in. I look down at myself in horror with my legs spread open like a slut and stop breathing, hoping they won't know I'm in here. They take what feels like a lifetime to finish, and the second they're out the door I start sliding my panties down my legs.

Oh god, they're so wet it's embarrassing. My face is aflame as they finally come off and the air brushes against my sensitive pussy. I freeze. Do I put my stocking back on or leave them off? People will notice if I don't have stockings, I reason. Resolutely, I bend down to slide them back on. And realise my hand is full of my panties, and I need both hands for the stockings.

I didn't think I could blush anymore, but I'm ready to die of embarrassment as my teeth lightly bite into the soaking cloth. I quickly finish the job of getting my stockings back on. It feels weird, and as I move to slide my shoes back on, I realise the seam of the pantyhose lines up perfectly with my clit. Walking is going to be VERY interesting.

I take the panties out of my mouth, and ball them into my hand. All I can smell is my arousal. I might as well wear a flashing light that advertises what I've done. I take a deep breath before I bolt out the bathroom intending to grab my bag and stuff the illicit item in there, so no one sees it. As I rush towards my desk, my heart sinks. Ryan is standing there holding my bag, chatting to a colleague. I wordlessly walk up to him and hold out my free hand for my bag.

With a huge smile he says, "Don't worry, I've got it. What gentleman would I be if I let a lady carry her own bags?"

The girls in the office giggle, and I distinctly hear one of them say, "Aww isn't he so sweet."

I stare bloody murder at him as he effectively corners me into politely accepting. I'm forced to scrunch up my panties into as small and tight a ball as I can in my hand. I grit my teeth and smile. With a mischievous twinkle in his eyes, he glances down at my clenched hand, lazily wraps up the conversation and we both wish everyone well for the weekend as we head off.

Every person we walk past puts a jolt of fear in me, and I try burying my hand further in the folds of my skirt. As we step outside the building, my worst nightmare happens, and a gust of wind tugs at my skirt. I don't think I've ever moved so fast in my life. My hands press down the skirt just in time. Ryan is quietly laughing as he strategical walks behind me. The wind seems out to get me as every move I make to stop one side flapping up, leaves the other side vulnerable. I'm wishing I have 8 arms, all of which will be strangling Ryan when I get into the car.

The car doors unlock, and I dive in and slam it shut behind me, breathing hard. He's still laughing as he joins me in the car and puts my bag in the back seat. He looks over at me more seriously, but the twinkle is still in his eyes.

"You are absolutely gorgeous when you're embarrassed." And he stretches out his hand, silently demanding.

A few moments ago, I wanted to throw the soaking panties in his face, now I'm completely disarmed and self-consciously hug them to me. Under his steady gaze I crack, and hand them over to him, blushing furiously.

He smiles reassuringly and brings them to his face, inhaling deeply. And then he licks a particularly wet patch, closing his eyes as if savouring the taste. I'm mortified. I feel like a bottle of wine where the waiter pours a taste for the guest, before they agree to drink it. After a long moment he opens his eyes, and quietly pockets my panties.

"Wait..." I splutter out. I thought I could put those back on when I was in the car.

He smiles slyly at me, "Oh no, you're not getting them back today. I have to rub my cock all over them later tonight. You'll get them back once I cum all over them as I think about fucking that delicious pussy of yours."

My mouth hangs open in shock, and he playfully runs a finger along my bottom lip.

"We're going to play a game on our drive home. You don't have to do it, but it would make me VERY happy if you did."

"Wait... What do you call that?" I splutter pointing at the soaking panties in his pocket.

His grin widens, and he leans towards me, his hands gently pushing my legs open. "Preparation", he says with a wicked grin on his face. "But first let's take those stockings off."

With trembling hands, I help him roll them down and slide them off. I can feel the cool leather of the seat caressing my ass. Still leaning over me he lightly runs a hand up and down my inner thigh, always coming close to my soaking pussy but never quite touching. It's driving me crazy. What the fuck is wrong with me?

"I want you to play with yourself the whole drive home. Make sure you don't cum until we arrive as I want to watch that fully." And without looking to see if I agree or not, he starts the car, and we're off.

No part of my brain ever thinks about not doing it. I want to please him so badly; he makes me feel so fucking amazing. So, it's almost with relief when my fingers move toward my pussy and I glance furtively at him. As always, his eyes are glued to the road as he pushes the car to speed. Cautiously, I start running my fingers up and down my silky slit. Oh my god, it's so freeing to see the world fly by at speed, be able to moan as loud as I like as the sensations crash over me.

Almost too late I nearly cum but manage to catch myself before I do. I squeeze my legs together to help get myself under control.

"I never said you could close your legs," he growls.

I quickly pull them apart again. It becomes a torturous balance, playing with myself but holding off the orgasm. I'm quickly panting with the effort, my eyes are fluttering, and I can't help thinking this is the longest drive of my life.

"Stop touching yourself," he says quietly. And leaning over his fingers replace mine in my pussy and he starts pumping hard.

"You can cum now. We're home," he whispers in my ear.

I climax explosively, my pussy clamping down on his fingers. I don't know if I scream, but every part of me is unravelling right now and the world recedes in a white haze. I feel something pressing against my lips, and slowly he slides his fingers into my mouth. I hungrily lick them clean as he slides them in and out.

"Fuck, Fluffy. You made me cum," he says almost angrily. He grabs my shirt roughly and starts unbuttoning it, pulling down my bra and exposing my nipples. For a wild moment, I think he's going to fuck me right there in the car. He roughly pulls me toward him and takes a nipple into his mouth. He's not gentle, and his biting and sucking make me cum again. When I glance down, I notice he's left a love bite on my breast.

"You're mine," he growls looking at me, and then takes a deep calming breathe sitting back in his seat as I try pull myself back into some decent order. My body is still short-circuiting from the experience.

I don't know how long we sit there. The music is still playing, and suddenly the next track that starts playing is "Pretty fly for a white guy" by the Offspring. We both start laughing as the lyrics, "Give it to me baby, ahhaahha," wash over us. He smiles over at me, and we get out the car.

As we head home in companionable silent a gust of wind takes me by surprise, and I flash my naked ass at Ryan walking behind me before I can cover up. He starts laughing hard, as I frantically try maintain some modesty, as I curse the creator of skirts under my breathe, cheeks bright red.

Of course, Jess chooses this moment to pop her head out the front door. "Ah thought it was you two," and bustling out she comes over to kiss Ryan deeply and then links arms with me. "How you doing Fluffy? I've decided you're staying for dinner."

And so saying, drags me into the house as I protest, my knuckles white as I hold down my skirt. I glance desperately back at Ryan, and he throws his hands up as if to say, "I have no control over her," and smiles following us in.

*****

I'm wearing no underpants, my pussy is dripping wet from her husband finger fucking me a few moments ago, and I'm wearing a skirt so I can't hide anything. I want the ground to swallow me now please. Ryan in true Ryan-style is not fussed, despite having my soaking panties in his pocket.

They both disappear to the bedroom for a moment, and I'm left standing awkwardly in the kitchen. How the fuck do I get myself into these situations? I decide to wash the dishes in the sink for something useful to do. Then I make myself a coffee. What the hell are they doing? Are they having sex? I'm on the verge of quietly sneaking out the front door when Jess pops back in.

"Sorry about that. So how was your day at work? Loving the skirt by the way, you never wear them so it's great to see those sexy legs." She pretends to leer at me, and I laugh. We natter away about work as she puts on dinner and I start to relax again.

"Oh my god, we should go shopping together tomorrow. There's this great shop with cute outfits that would look AMAZING on you," Jess injects into the conversation. Despite all my protests, as usual she gets her way. I agree to a shopping trip tomorrow, but firmly say no to cute outfits. I've had my fill of skirts for a while.

When dinner is ready Ryan appears out of nowhere, and I suddenly realise he had been giving us space to have some girly time. I smile gratefully at him as we sit down for a messy tortillas dinner, laughing as we catch up on the antics from work.

Bellies full, and I'm ready to leave but Jess successfully ropes me back in to watch a movie before heading up to bed. She's had a few glasses of wine by now, so she is very merry, and even more boisterous than normal. Her mood is infectious, and I can't help but laugh with her as we try deciding on what to watch.

"Forget the movie, let's play some games," she giggles clapping her hands.

There's this glint in her eyes that I misread which is why I stupidly reply, "Sure. What you thinking: Risk? Or GTA or something?" She laughs harder, and Ryan has an enigmatic look on his face that should have been my second warning.

"Or something. But you have to say yes first."

Starting to sense a trap but still being my usual naive self, I dubiously reply, "Ohhkkkk..."

Ryan shares a silent look with Jess, and then rolls his eyes before heading to the kitchen. He comes back with shot glasses, and the deadly vodka from the other day. Oh shit. Umm, what did I just agree to?

Ryan gives me a look that says, "You really need to ask more questions next time," and then his grin turns evil. I'm getting a sinking feeling about this.

"Truth or dare!" Jess declares.

"What! Are we back at school?" I splutter in outrage. I hate this game.

"But with a twist," she adds. "After everyone's had a turn, we all have to take a shot of vodka. If you don't want the vodka you have to do a dare. Also, if you don't go through with a dare you have to have a shot of vodka. OK, let's start easy."

I stare at her in horror.

"OK Fluffy, truth or dare?"

Fuck that. "Truth".

She pretends to pout, then asks "Have you done anything sexual with a girl?"

I go bright red as they both stare very intently at me. "Yes...sort of," I mutter.

"What!" They both chime in, begging for more details.

I smile slyly, "Details weren't part of the question."

"Oh, that's how you want to play it," Jess quips.

Yup. "Jess, truth or dare?"

She grins, "Truth."

And I ask her the same question back. Her grin just gets bigger and I realise too late she baited me into wasting a turn. She's a fucking sex bunny, OF COURSE she's been with a girl.

"Yes, a lot of girls. Want details?" she says waggling her eyebrows in an attempt to be lecherous. I blush and shake my head, even though I really want to know more but I'm too embarrassed to ask. She laughs and turns to Ryan; he agrees to the first dare.

"Take your shirt off," she says with a giggle.

I stifle a groan. He grins and takes off his shirt, pretending to flex his muscles like a wrestler. We all laugh.

"Time for shots!" Jess declares triumphantly.

We gulp it down, and they both laugh at the face I pull afterwards. God, that stuff is like paint thinners without the fruit juice to mask it. I can feel it burn its way down my throat; it tastes like the ash of my dying common sense.

Round 2.

Ryan pins me with a huge grin, "Fluffy, truth or dare?"

I feel cornered all of a sudden. Terrified what the dare might be, I chicken out again. "Truth," I say dejectedly, knowing what's coming next.

"Who was the girl, and what exactly happened?"

I sigh and describe the incredible evening I had with my best girl friend at university. They both listen intently and smile encouragingly as I describe my bumbling attempt to reciprocate her touches. We didn't get much further than teasing each other, but recounting the story starts to turn me on. I finish the story bright red and squirming slightly in my chair, reminding me again that I'm not wearing any underpants.

With a sigh of relief when it's finished, I turn to Jess, "Truth or dare."

She grins at me, "Dare."

My mind blanks. What the hell can I dare her? See, this is why I hate this game. I stare helplessly at her and her smile only widens, daring me to push some boundaries.

"Get a banana from the kitchen and demonstrate to me how you give a blow job."

Her eyes twinkle, she approves that I've upped the ante. "With pleasure!" she says heading to the kitchen.

Ryan is staring at me intently, and I'm studiously not making eye contact.

She comes back and slowly starts peeling the banana. "First you've got to set the mood." Her tongue delicately licks the 'head', working her way downwards. She starts to lightly suck her way back up, swirling her tongue around the head again. Then she starts to slowly slide it into her mouth. As she does her eyes lock with mine, and she stares at me the whole time.

She pops it out to continue the lecture. "Don't forget to make sure your tongue is caressing the shaft as it makes its way down your throat." And she proceeds to demonstrate her point.

By this time, I've completely forgotten this is supposed to be her dare. I'm hooked, trying to learn as much as I can. My eyes goggle when I see the whole banana disappear in her mouth and clearly down her throat. She starts to make some gagging noises but rather than be off-putting there's something incredibly hot about the sound, and the heat burning through her eyes looking at me the whole time. With a wet sound the banana pops out. She smiles at the rapt expression on my face.

"And most importantly, never lose eye contact."

OK. Got it.

"My turn!" she says excitedly turning to Ryan. They share a look and I suddenly feel like I'm being ganged up on. He agrees to a dare.

"Eat this banana," she says with a flourish, and he laughs taking a huge bite out of it.

"Hey! Why is he getting the easy stuff?" I blurt out petulantly.

He winks at me, "Perks of knowing the game," he jokes. I groan.

"Drink time!" Jess announces with far too much joy in her voice. I'm starting to hate her for her incredible tolerance of alcohol. Another round of shots, and I'm starting to feel lightheaded and giddy. I don't think I can survive more vodka. Shit.

Round 3.

Ryan innocently smiles at me, "Truth or dare?"

The alcohol is starting to work, and I feel reckless. Plus, I have this horrible feeling if I stick with truth, I'm going to regret it.

"Dare," I say triumphantly, as if I've outsmarted him. I can almost hear the jaws of the trap snap around me.

"Go sit on Jess's lap and let her French kiss you."

My mouth drops open and I stare at him. "W... What?" I stammer.

Jess's grin is wicked as she pats her lap suggestively. I can't move.

She pouts and says, "It's that or more vodka."

I gulp. I definitely can't drink more; not an option. I stand up unsteadily and walk towards her. My hands are gripping my skirt in a death lock. I'm in front of her and suddenly I don't know what's the best way to sit in her lap. She gentle reaches out, grabs me by the waist and positions me on her lap. I'm bright red and have no idea what to do next.

She tilts my head up with a finger and forces me to look her in the eyes. Then her lips lightly brush against mine, and I feel her tongue gently pry my mouth open. Our tongues brush against each other and I lose myself in the sensation, feeling like we're breathing one breath. Slowly she breaks the kiss and leans back with a contented smile.

"She really is delightful," she comments to Ryan, as if I wasn't sitting on her lap listening. Burning hot with embarrassment I realise I'm still sitting meekly in her lap. I leap up and rush to my chair. Fuck my pussy is so wet. She laughs and lightly slaps my ass as I leave.