Hunter and Witch Ch. 05 - Evelyn

Story Info
Anna finds the black book.
2.6k words
4.6
669
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

5.1

Towards the end of summer, Anna once again went to Adeline. Anna had questions for her. She wanted to know how to end her relationship with Ben. Adeline explained to her that in order to be free, she needed to make a sacrifice. And Anna also needed the black book.

"What kind of sacrifice?" Anna couldn't understand this.

"You will soon understand it yourself, just follow your instincts."

Adeline said that a certain Evelyn could help her with finding the black book.

For Anna, it was difficult. She still couldn't fully comprehend what it meant to be a woman. And being a witch was beyond her understanding altogether.

5.2

They were sitting in her studio with Max. He was the only one, apart from Adeline, who knew about her new abilities.

"I can't imagine how to perform these rituals," said Anna in a lost voice.

"Well, you should know your witchcraft tricks," Max said.

He thought it was so easy! In reality, being a witch in the modern world was very difficult. She didn't have any magical books or anything like that. And how could she get them? Order them online? She laughed at the thought. Reality was completely different. And she never wanted to be a witch, making the situation even more foolish. She didn't even know where to start.

Or maybe this was her fate and destiny? Not to be just an ordinary guy from a small town. Maybe that's why she started her transition herself without even knowing it?

Evelyn lived in a big house near the forest on the outskirts of the city. Her daughter went missing outside the city ten years ago. They searched for her, but never found her.

5.3

Anna was sprucing herself up in front of the mirror. Lately, she liked to look like a schoolgirl. She even dyed a couple of strands pink. She put on a blouse and a short denim skirt. She twirled a little in front of the mirror. She liked how her butt looked in this skirt. Ben also liked it, he often grabbed her butt when she was in this skirt.

Max didn't want to drive her. Anna decided to walk. She was walking down the road and thinking about everything. Her mother finally left for the city. It was already the end of summer, soon Max was also supposed to leave. It was not so hot anymore. Anna liked this time of year. Anna liked that now she could wear the clothes she wanted.

Suddenly, a car stopped nearby. It was a truck, a dusty old pickup from the 80s. The driver, a man with a long beard, offered to give her a lift. Something told Anna not to get into this truck. But what if the man just wanted to do a good deed, and she was suspicious of him in advance?

Anna got into the passenger seat. It was not far to go.

The driver started to chat about all sorts of nonsense. But Anna noticed how he was looking at her. At her bare legs. Anna regretted wearing this skirt.

"Where are you going, girl?" he argued.

"I need the big house at the end of Main Street," Anna replied.

Anna already regretted agreeing to ride. Lately, she had started to fear men. This thought came to her so suddenly, she would never have thought before that she would be afraid of men. But now everything was different.

They were driving slowly. This annoyed Anna.

"Do you want to stop by a bar, how do you feel about that?" the man said.

It was a joke and he thought Anna would take it as a joke.

"No, no, I can't right now"

"Why do you need that house? Do your relatives live there?"

"No, sorry, I want to get out," Anna said.

She thought that maybe the man was normal, and he meant her no harm, but something in Anna was such that it seemed to provoke him. Her look or her voice. Maybe he liked that she was a little scared and panicked.

There was something in Anna that suddenly started to sexually excite him. Her behavior. He didn't want anything like that a minute ago.

There was something in the movement of her fingers that she wanted to feel for the door handle. It was so elusive and yet so obvious. Like a sign for a man.

The man felt an erection. He already wanted to continue this game. Although when he put her in his truck he didn't want anything like that. He just wanted to help her and give her a lift.

The vehicle stopped. Anna felt a strong headache, just like last time. Again, it was a sign for her.

The man put his hand on her bare knee.

"Don't worry, why are you so scared?"

"Everything is fine, I just want to get out"

His hand touched the hem of her short skirt. He looked into her eyes.

Anna's fingers wanted to find the door handle, but for some reason, such a simple action was difficult for her now.

The man's hand slid under her skirt. He moved very close to her and tried to kiss her on the lips. But she was shaking her head from side to side. His fingers touched her panties. She could feel his heavy breathing.

Finally, she found the door handle. The door opened and she jumped out.

"Stupid, you don't even know whose house this is," he told her.

Anna ran away from this man.

He stepped on the gas and the truck drove away. Anna's heart was pounding. Why is all this happening to her. She couldn't understand it.

For some reason, it occurred to her that Anna becoming a witch was some kind of curse for her, because she could have been a regular guy and live like everyone else.

5.4

The house was across from her, it was built in the 20s or 30s. The house was surrounded by a stone fence. Anna rang the bell that was next to the iron gate. Anna was uneasy. A woman of about forty, quite beautiful with long golden hair, opened the door for her. She let her in even though Anna didn't mention the purpose of her visit.

Anna briefly told her about her situation.

"Who can teach a witch to be a witch?" said Evelyn.

Anna didn't know how to answer that.

"But I can give you advice if you help me"

"What should I do?"

"Come with me"

They entered the living room. Evelyn looked into Anna's eyes as if studying her. Evelyn had beautiful green eyes.

"You've suffered a lot from men recently," said Evelyn.

This seemed to be true.

"A man was groping you, you need to wash this clothes"

"I don't think you need to do this, I just came to ask you for something," Anna said.

Suddenly Anna realized that she had voluntarily come to the witch's house. From one trap she fell into another.

"Please go upstairs, then I might answer your questions"

It was a spacious bedroom with heavy dense curtains. In the middle of the bedroom was a large bed covered with a white sheet.

"Take off these clothes," said Evelyn.

"No, I'm not going to do that," Anna replied decisively.

"But you need something from me, something you need"

"Are you talking about the book?"

"I'm not holding you, you can leave right now" Evelyn smiled at her.

Anna began to undress. She didn't want to and was shy of Evelyn.

"Take off everything, and your underwear too, a man touched you there"

"But how can you know this?"

It was incredible.Anna was completely naked.Anna sat on the bed and covered her breasts and small penis with her hands.

"Put on this robe," said Evelyn.

5.5

Evelyn led her to a room that resembled a small Greek bath or pool. Pots with plants stood on the sides of the walls. Lush bougainvilleas and fragrant jasmine flowers filled the air with pleasant aromas.

Anna dropped the robe and stepped into the water. Evelyn looked at her small but soft and tender breasts.

"Everything's fine, you can relax here, there are no men in the house," said Evelyn.

Anna did feel a little better. She wanted to forget about the bearded man who wanted to get under her skirt.

Suddenly, Evelyn also undressed. This confused Anna. But she tried to act as if nothing unusual was happening.

Anna caught herself looking at Evelyn's breasts. Her breasts were a little larger than Anna's, with pink nipples. Anna realized that she enjoyed looking at her breasts and she looked away. She started looking at the blue and purple patterned tiles that adorned the bath walls.

Evelyn was also looking at Anna. She swam closer.

"Tell me what's troubling you, Anna"

"Everything's fine, I'm just trying to forget everything that's happened"

Evelyn suddenly kissed Anna on the lips.

"I can help you forget everything"

Evelyn's lips were soft. Anna got out of the pool and lay down on a white soft towel, which was on the floor of blue tiles. Evelyn started kissing her neck and chest.

"I don't think we should be doing this," said Anna.

"I'll teach you how girls do it"

"I'm not sure..."

"Isn't this what you dreamed of when you became a girl?"

Anna blushed, she was breathing heavily, Evelyn's nipples and her breasts literally attracted her gaze.

"May I..." Anna said uncertainly.

"Don't be shy."

Anna touched Evelyn's breast with her hand. Anna's thin fingers with manicure on them trembled slightly from excitement and arousal. Her breast was perfect. Anna masturbated to such a breast when she saw it in erotic magazines when she was still a boy. Now it seemed a long time ago, in a past life.

Anna couldn't resist and started kissing Evelyn's breasts. She began to lick and suck her tender nipples.

Then it was Evelyn's turn. She kissed Anna's neat breasts. Then her head went lower. Anna was lying on a soft towel. Then she felt Evelyn's lips touch her "tiny clitty". It was so gentle and pleasant, a wave of pleasure covered Anna against her will. She became ashamed. After all, she didn't know this woman at all.

Evelyn's hot tongue licked her little penis and balls. Anna began to get sexually aroused. She saw her head with beautiful golden hair between her smooth round feminine thighs.

Anna was powerless against this caress. She rolled her eyes and her back arched. She didn't want to cum quickly. But Evelyn continued to caress her "clitty" with her tongue.

"This happens when girls go swimming naked. It's just a caress to relax, it doesn't mean anything. Probably many, even married women do this. There's nothing wrong with this," Anna thought.

Anna imagined the man who was pestering her today. He slides his hands under her short denim skirt. Then he takes off her white little panties. And fucks her right there in that pickup with his big hard cock. And she can't do anything about it. Just screams with her high voice.

Anna's smooth thighs began to tense and relax from a strong orgasm. Her nipples became hard. She was breathing often. Anna screamed and was scared of her own scream. It echoed off the walls covered with blue patterned tiles.

Evelyn stood up, put on a robe, and went out into the hallway. Anna dipped into the water again. She dived head first. The water was clear and a little blue. Suddenly something in the drain hole attracted Anna. She touched it with her hand and pulled out several long black female hairs. It was weird. Evelyn was blonde and lived alone in this house.

Anna dried her wet head with a towel, put on the underwear that Evelyn had prepared for her and a robe, then she went to the living room.

"You need to put on a dress, I have something for you," Evelyn told her.

5.6

They entered a bright, beautiful room, the window of which looked out onto the garden.

"This room belonged to my daughter, she was 16 when she disappeared," Evelyn said.

Anna looked around the room a bit. It must have been great to grow up as a girl.

"You have similar figures," Evelyn said.

A small black dress, apparently belonging to Evelyn's daughter, hung on the back of a chair.

"Put on her dress and I will tell you what to do," she said.

Anna undressed to her underwear, Evelyn put her hand into her panties and felt a penis.

"I will just carefully lay it so that it does not interfere when you put on the dress," Evelyn said.

The movement of Evelyn's hand was as mundane as if she wasn't doing anything unusual. Anna felt erotic pleasure from Evelyn's touch.

Anna easily put on the black dress, even though it once belonged to a teenage girl. The dress had a pattern of large white flowers. Anna was a slim woman. She looked at her thin arms and wrists in the mirror, after years they had become graceful and beautiful. Her legs were also slim and beautiful. It was as if she was realizing for the first time, now looking in the mirror in Evelyn's house, that she had finally become a woman.

But Evelyn wanted her to follow her. She had some task or request for Anna. Anna liked moving in this dress, she liked how it looked. She followed Evelyn and looked at her reflection in the large mirrors.

5.7

They reached some door, Evelyn opened it. It was a staircase down, to the basement. Strangely, Anna didn't want to disobey Evelyn and started going down this staircase. Quite predictably, Anna heard the sound of the closing door behind her. She wasn't even surprised.

The basement was semi-flooded. The water was up to Anna's knee. Anna turned on the flashlight that Evelyn had given her. She started walking away from the stairs to the left. So she slowly walked for about three minutes. She began to understand that the basement of the house couldn't be this big. Something was wrong here. For some reason, she suddenly remembered her first time in bed with Ben. That adrenaline and excitement. How it seemed to her then, that it was something real. Something she had been waiting for and wanted, she really wanted to be with Ben forever then.

And now she felt something similar. Probably this is what she liked about Ben, that he made her feel real.

Suddenly she heard a sound. As if something was floating on the surface of the water. She directed the flashlight into the darkness and saw a small wooden boat ahead with no one in it. Anna approached the boat, something was lying on one of the benches.

"I can be anyone," Anna suddenly whispered to herself for some reason.

The darkness was complete, except for the light of the flashlight.

She took what was lying in the boat, it was that very black book. It was unusual, antique with yellowed pages. Anna wanted to get out of this basement and went back to the door.

She went up the stairs, the door was open. The lights were out in the whole house. She saw her reflection in the big mirrors, a scared woman in an empty house. She was ready to swear that the white flowers on her dress were moving in these reflections. She ran to the exit, opened the heavy door and finally breathed in the cool night air. How long had she been in this basement? It seemed like only fifteen minutes had passed. Anna felt relieved to have left Evelyn's house.