Hunter Hunted Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young girl gazed up at him with terrified eyes, both excited and nervous about what her Master was going to do to her. Slowly and carefully, Tom knelt down and gave her exposed pussy a small, gentle lick, sending shivers through Tigerlilly's body. Tom continued licking her, flicking his tongue over her folds and up to her clit, hearing her gasp from the contact.

"You like this, don't you girl?" Tom whispered, gently kissing her folds. Tigerlilly squeezed her thighs together around his head and released him again, looking down at him over her large heaving breasts. He continued licking her, his tongue flicking up over her clit several times, each time making her shiver with anticipation. Tigerlilly ran her fingers through his hair and purred quietly above him, slowly grinding her hips up and down as he licked her.

Tom lifted a finger and very slowly pressed it into her folds, pausing against her entrance. Tigerlilly always seemed a bit nervous with fingering, much preferring his meaty cock, but Tom wanted to tease it out of her, make her writhe and tremble before giving her what she really wanted. He pressed his lips firmly to her mound, his tongue flicking up through her pussy before resting on her clit as his finger entered her, driving slowly but surely all the way in.

Tigerlilly purred loudly above him, one of her hands playing with her breast. He had also introduced her to nipple play, and when his lips weren't otherwise occupied she loved it when he suckled on her, but for now her own fingers would do. She ran her hand over one breast, her palm grazing her erect nipple before lifting her other hand from his head and doing the same to the other side, playing with her large pink breasts as he licked her pussy.

Tom sped up his fingering, getting into a rhythm as he sucked on her clit, flicking his tongue tip across her rapidly. Tigerlilly bit her lip and let out a very human moan, feeling her Master's lips rub against her pussy as he played with her. She moaned louder and gently pinched her own nipples, feeling how hard they were beneath her fingertips. Tom dutifully reached up with one hand of his own and caressed her boobs, her hand helping to press his palm down over one nipple and rub back and forth, as she did the same on the other side. He copied her actions, pinching it delicately, then a little harder, hearing her respond above him.

"Mmmmm," Tom murmured against her clit, carefully sliding a second finger inside the wild girl. She gasped loudly as he did so and clutched his hand, rubbing her own nipples faster as he masturbated her. Tigerlilly was getting close to her orgasm and as much as she was loving how attentive her Master was, she needed one thing before she could climax. With both hands releasing her erect nipples, sore from pinching, she grasped his shoulders and dug her nails in, arching her back and pressing her mound firmly against Tom's mouth.

Tom had experimented with oral sex on Tigerlilly a few times and she had enjoyed it more and more with each try, but he didn't want to overload her, and he could sense the urgency in her actions; she needed to get off again, badly. He stood up and grasped her thighs, dragging her closer to the edge of the bed roughly and catching her by surprise, her eyes widening with his movement. He dropped his pants and his cock stood out, long and hard, ready for her wet pussy. Tigerlilly looked up at him, almost pleadingly, and Tom was more than willing to comply.

Tom quickly entered Tigerlilly, resting his hands on either side of her head as he pushed his hips forward, easing into her wet hot pussy without so much as a blink. The furry girl wrapped her legs around her Master and pulled him in close, feeling him slide deep into her pussy until she was completely full, her tightness giving way to his hardness. She purred and writhed gently beneath him, sliding her hands up his sides and digging her nails in. She wasn't used to this angle and it felt amazing.

"You like it like this?" Tom whispered. "I do love fucking you from behind, but this is good too." He smiled at her and leaned over, taking one of her red nipples in his mouth, playing his tongue over it the same way he did with her clit as he started to thrust into her, his hips working back and forth against her.

Tom's thighs were gently slapping Tigerlilly's as he fucked her, speeding up slowly but surely until the bed started to move with them. Tigerlilly's hands rested on his shoulders, looking down at his mouth as it suckled gently on her tit. She purred and moaned beneath him in response to their lovemaking. This was where she belonged.

Tom wrapped his arms around Tigerlilly and lifted her up, feeling her claws dig into his back as he stood up, his cock still lodged firmly in her pussy. With a hungry ferocity, Tom turned and pinned Tigerlilly to the wall, pressing against her naked belly as he resumed fucking her, his hands sliding down to hold her up by her bottom.

Tigerlilly growled intensely, amazed that her Master had never had sex with her like this before. It felt good to be in his arms ā€“ he was strong, and determined, and he desperately wanted to fuck her, and that was why she loved him. Tigerlilly leant down and bit Tom's neck, her claws digging in deeper to his back as he pounded her faster against the wall. With each thrust Tom's groin pressed against Tigelilly's, her clit being rubbed each time, eliciting little mews of pleasure from the cat girl.

Tom didn't want to stop fucking this girl, but he could tell she needed it harder, and harder meant he would get close too. He lifted her a little higher and bit one of her nipples softly, earning a gasp of pain and pleasure from the girl, and he started to fuck her properly, slamming his hips against her bottom as he pumped his cock in and out of her pussy. Tigerlilly moaned loudly again, her hands gripping his head and shoulders as they fucked.

Tom could feel Tigerlilly getting close; he knew how to read the signs now, the way her breath sped up, how her pussy started to clench around him, her pants and moans getting more desperate and furious. He turned around and slammed her down on the table next to the bed, making Tigerlilly's eyes open wide with shock. Items tumbled from the tabletop as he bent Tigerlilly's legs up high and thrust into her even faster, holding her body close as his lips latched back onto her nipples, sliding from one breast to the other, taking her nipple in his mouth and flicking his tongue across it over and over.

Tigerlilly's nails were drawing blood now as they dug into Tom's back, partly from the shock of how strongly he was fucking her, but also as her inner wild animal came out, her orgasm nearly hitting her. Tigerlilly's toes curled and her tail flicked back and forth as she felt him pound her pussy, holding him tightly and not letting go. Her reactions to him were addictive, and Tom could tell his own release was coming quickly.

Tom listened to Tigerlilly hiss and purr below him as he held her warm body close, fucking her deep and hard on the desk, her musical moans almost setting him off as she started to writhe beneath him, getting louder and more desperate to reach her climax.

Suddenly Tigerlilly reached down and lifted his head from her breast, panting hard and looking straight into his eyes as he fucked her. Tom thrust as deep as he could, and as he felt her pussy clench around his cock Tigerlilly pulled him forwards, wrapped her hands around his head, and kissed him. As soon as their lips met Tigerlilly began moaning loudly into the kiss, her eyes closed, her hips thrusting up against him as Tom's cock slid deep inside her, legs wrapped tightly around his waist.

Tom held her close, kissing her back in amazement as she suddenly came in a rush, wetting her lap between them and dragging one hand down his back and leaving deep scratches from her claws, her lips locked with his. Tom lifted the girl up again and dropped her down onto the soft bed, pushing his cock in as deep as he could.

Tom could feel Tigerlilly's pussy squeezing his shaft, her body shaking from her heavy orgasm. Tom couldn't hold back any longer ā€“ and didn't want to either, as he thrust into her, cumming hard to the sounds of her panting and writhing. He pressed his face into her breasts, his lips wrapping around her nipple as he finally unloaded in her pussy.

Tigerlilly's eyes shot open and she exploded with delight, throwing her head back and roaring as she felt her Master pumping her full of his seed. A second orgasm hit her, instantaneously after the first, and she dug her claws in hard, feeling every pulse from his cock as she was filled by him.

Tom backed out of her and placed his hands on the bed, both of them panting hard. Despite how tired he was, he could feel his cock getting hard again already. It was something that he had noticed a lot lately, regardless of whether he shot his load in her mouth or in her pussy. He could tell she noticed too, because she slithered around onto her belly, opening her mouth for him and twitching her ears playfully, looking up at him.

"You want it?" he asked her. Tigerlilly slid her tongue out, inviting him to drive his cock into her mouth. Tom stood up and did so, slowly but surely easing it between her lips. Tigerlilly sealed around his shaft as she bobbed her head, still looking up at him, her tongue copying his as she flicked it around his head. She purred quietly with his cock in her mouth, the hum sending a shiver down his back.

"Fuck that feels good," he said aloud. Tigerlilly bobbed a little faster, knowing by now that she could coax a second load out of him quickly if she worked hard enough. Her own legs were still shaking from her orgasms, but she sucked him hard, twisting her head back and forth and moaning hungrily. This was about him, but at the same time she felt a special kind of glow herself when he deposited a nice big load in her belly. It was her reward, and she loved swallowing her reward.

Tom could feel his second wind coming, and it was coming up quick. He gently grasped Tigerlilly's head behind her soft cat ears and ran his fingers through her hair, thrusting ever so slightly into her. Tigerlilly understood and held still, purring loudly for him as a signal to take her how he wanted. Tom didn't hesitate, and started fucking her mouth, moving a little faster until he could hear her wetly sucking on each thrust.

Tigerlilly gripped the bedsheets beneath her fingertips as she let her Master have his way, a sign that she was becoming more submissive during sex as long as she got her own release. She still pounced on him from time to time, demanding she ride him with her tits in the air, but often she got as big a thrill out of him taking her instead, his desire for her making her feel something new and exciting.

Tigerlilly tightened her lips around her Master's shaft and she heard him panting as he got close, so she closed her eyes and gripped his bumcheeks, pulling his hips forward and making him thrust harder into her mouth, his cock hitting the back of her throat, gulping as she took him deep.

Tom groaned as Tigerlilly invited him to fuck her proper and he pushed his cock all the way into her mouth, cumming loud and hard between her lips. Tigerlilly gave a muffled cry of pleasure as she felt her Master blow, holding it all in her cheeks as he filled her a second time, giving her mouth a workout. She looked up at him as he finished, her lips sensing each pulse of his shaft, and with a deliberate slowness she eased back off his cock, opened her mouth and showed him his load. She closed her lips and let his cock part them again, holding the head of his cock in her mouth as she swirled his cum around before swallowing it all loudly, her tongue licking his head hungrily.

Tom collapsed on the bed beside Tigerlilly, who gave his cock a few more long licks and sucks before crawling up beside him. He gently kissed her sore, puffy nipples, caressing her furry back as her tail curled around his arm. It wasn't long before they drifted off together, Tigerlilly's head on Tom's chest as she listened to her Master's strong, reassuring heartbeat.

ā€“-

"Well, your basic vital signs all seem normal, but your bone density is off the charts, and your muscle mass isn't reading properly in the scan. It's almost as if they've lost their radiolucency...and that's not all." Bales, the burly mercenary doctor, turned over a page in the folder he held in front of Tom, who was sitting in one of the small exam rooms they had. "I'd have to get some neuroimaging done on your brain but you're definitely showing an increase in sensory activity..." Tom sighed. Bales could go on and on if left unchecked.

"Just tell me what you have, Doc."

"Ok, to put it simply...your muscles have increased in efficiency by almost 50%. Your bones are heavier because they're somehow thicker than normal adult levels. Your nerves are almost hyper-sensitive, probably sending three times the number of signals you normally would receive, but you're exhibiting a level of neurological control over them that is probably the only thing stopping you from going insane with sensory overload." Bales shook his head. "And your red and white blood cell count is very high. I don't know how to explain it, but you're just...better."

"Doesn't sound that bad."

"Honestly, I have no idea how, but...you're showing similar levels of physical prowess as the girls, actually." Bales motioned to Tigerlilly, clothed in her harness and gently rubbing behind her own ear next to the table. "You can jump, climb, and react almost as good as they do, but you're a lot stronger whereas they're more agile."

Tom sat in silence, pondering what the doc had told him. Somehow his interaction with Tigerlilly was changing him, just as she seemed to be adjusting to his form of human lovemaking. She was becoming more comfortable with human kissing and interactions...and his body was mutating to match her abilities.

"How do we figure it out?" Tom asked. Bales thought about it for a moment.

"We test Niner and Evie, and Tigerlilly too," he said. "See if they are experiencing any changes. We track it, and as long as nothing goes bad we wait until we can get more comprehensive tests done." Tom nodded, grabbing his jacket and leaving with Tigerlilly at his heels.

Tom wandered outside and sat on the grass near the tarmac, looking out at Baird and the other mechanics going over the V-22s. Tigerlilly joined him, curling up against his side and resting her head on his knee, her eyes looking up at him happily. Tom smiled, stroking her slender human neck, her skin soft to the touch. Tigerlilly closed her eyes and purred sexily, enjoying her Master's attention.

How was I able to jump onto that tank, Tom wondered, thinking back to their training program. He had brushed it off as just lucky, but what he had been able to accomplish in physical ability was way beyond normal. Somehow Tigerlilly was passing her knowledge and strength on to him. He just wasn't sure how.

Tom reached up and touched the three scars on his cheek, the ones that Tigerlilly had left so long ago when they first met. Surprisingly they had started to fade already, as had most of his other injuries. There had to be a link somewhere.

Tom scratched Tigerlilly's ears and the girl opened her eyes, looking up at him with one very specific expression.

"Again?" he asked her. Tigerlilly licked her lips, giving Tom a slight shiver.

"You know I can't say no to you," he murmured quietly, standing up as an overexcited Tigerlilly led the way to their room. It was time again to put his new strength and endurance to the tests...

ā€“-

"Tom? Tom? Commander Murdoch, are you there?" Tom reached over to the speaker phone next to his bed, trying not to dislodge a naked sleeping Tigerlilly from on top of him. He kept one arm wrapped around her furry body, his hard cock still buried in her pussy after three hours of fucking non-stop. Finally his free hand slapped the speaker button.

"What is it, Parker?"

"Got a call on the sat phone," Parker replied through the speaker. Tom sat up a little, checking the time as Tigerlilly shifted against him, looking at him with a tired but very satisfied expression. He leaned in and gave her a long, sexy kiss, feeling the girl squeeze his hips with her thighs as she grinded against him.

"Another job?" he said as Tigerlilly leaned up a little, her bottom lifting to sink back down on his cock, her wetness spreading rapidly from her pussy, ready to receive more of her Master's cum.

"No, not a job." Tom stopped, his lips slipping from Tigerlilly's as he put a hand on her shoulder. Tigerlilly stopped, looking at him intensely, knowing something had bothered her Master. Tom turned to the speaker.

"Parker, who's contacting us?"

"Tom, it's Ox...he needs our help."