Hunter King Needs a Rebound

Story Info
Joey King brings her sister to the Lodge after her breakup.
13.5k words
4.76
10.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

September 2020

I'm way behind on telling the tales of what happened in 2020, aren't I? Oh well. There are at least a few more things I have to tell about what happened in the year. While the ladies of the Lodge appeared less frequently throughout the year, when they did it was often interesting enough to take the time to write about. Case in point, the story I'm about to tell.

Joey King. Lovely, lovely, Joey. She had been coming to the Lodge for about a year when this story took place. It was Kiernan Shipka's doing, recommending that Joey come up and vouching for her. Apparently those two took a liking to telling each other the stories of their sexy-time, and after Kiernan told a couple severely redacted Lodge stories, Joey hinted that she wanted in. The rest was history. From the first time she came up, Joey was exactly the kind of girl that I liked bringing into the Lodge. In a word? She was fun. Or maybe a better word is eager? Or maybe a better word still is just slutty.

The first time she came to the Lodge I almost couldn't keep up with her. Joey loved everything. She kissed and pulled her clothes off like it was the first time she had been alone in a room with someone in months. She sucked cock in a way that made it seem like it was the greatest thing she'd ever tasted. When I ate her pussy, she moaned and squirmed like she was orgasming the entire time. And when fucking her? It was never enough. We'd go several times in a row, and even when I finished the last time she'd ask me to finger her "just a little more" because she still wanted something inside her. Long story short, she was fantastic in bed.

Despite how great she was, there was always one thing about Joey that I was curious about. Her sister, Hunter. I had always known of her, and seeing pictures of her was enough for me to want to tell Joey to bring her up here. But at the same time, the "sister" line had never been crossed. None of the attendees of the Lodge had a sister, or any family for that matter, that was of their same caliber, and as such they were not invited to the Lodge. It wasn't until my encounter with Natalie Alyn Lind and her sister Emily that I had even interacted with sisters at the same time. So of course I wasn't going to urge someone to do that kind of thing, as you never know what a family's dynamic is in that area.

It turns out, and perhaps I should have guessed this from Joey's general demeanor, that Joey wanted to be involved in that portion of her sister's life. But, the entire time I had known Joey, Hunter was engaged, and had apparently been shy when it came to sharing such details with Joey. But then over the summer, something had happened that really changed things up. Hunter had broken off her engagement with her fiancée, and now Joey couldn't help but know the details of her sex life. Because she didn't have one.

Joey called me about this one day, and explained the whole situation. Hunter was now single, hadn't been for quite some time, and didn't seem to know what to do with herself. That, combined with the pandemic, made for one very troublesome breakup. I could sympathize with Hunter, it probably was hard. But Joey's solution? Well obviously it was that Hunter needed to get laid, big time.

That was how Joey asked me to fuck her sister. According to Joey, I was a perfect candidate. Hunter wouldn't have to make a big thing of it because we wouldn't be dating. Joey knew me and could trust me, and she also knew that I could give it to her sister the way she needed. Not only did it sidestep the ever-present issue of the paparazzi, it was also convenient that we could avoid the pandemic issues. When I asked Joey if she was 'alright' with this, as in I asked her straight up how she felt about me fucking her sister, Joey said,

"What do you mean? That would be awesome."

At the time I assumed she meant because that would get Hunter out of her post-breakup funk, but Joey's words took on a new meaning in hindsight.

So, after confirming with me, Joey took on the task of convincing Hunter that one good fucking would help her get over the breakup. From what Joey told me later, Hunter was hesitant, but acknowledged that she didn't have many prospects for such things at the moment, and she was feeling lonely. Hunter agreed, and she and Joey came to the Lodge on a Saturday.

I remember when I first got the alert they had arrived. I opened the app to look at the camera over the front door. Joey emerged from the passenger's side of an SUV, and then Hunter from the driver's side. Hunter shielded her eyes from the sun with one hand as she craned her neck up to look at the house, and then noticed the camera over the door. There was no sound on my phone, but I saw Joey laugh and say something before she waved to the camera. Then she took Hunter by the hand and walked her to the door. They walked the rest of the way clasping hands, fingers entwined like the BFF-level sisters they were.

Although I answered the door to find them still holding hands, as soon as it was open Joey broke that and practically leapt at me.

"Hi!" Joey yelped excitedly when she saw me.

Joey pressed her short but noticeably thick body into me, and then jumped up as soon as she had her arms around me. Her fit legs, clad in black leggings, wrapped around me as Joey began to aggressively kiss me in front of her sister. She didn't hold back at all, kissing me on the mouth and visibly shoving her tongue into it. I of course kissed back, and also grabbed her by her ass, since I coincidentally happened to think about it all the time. When I finally put Joey down, she unashamedly wiped her finger on her upper lip.

"Hi, nice to meet you," I said to Hunter as Joey stood there grinning.

"Hi," Hunter shook my hand with a polite smile, even though I could tell Joey had made her the slightest bit uncomfortable.

"Would you like a tour of the place?" I asked Hunter.

Hunter nodded, but then raised one finger.

"Yes, but I wanted to freshen up real quick after the drive."

"Sure," I said before pointing her to the bathroom at the end of the hall.

Hunter thanked me and then set off. The bathroom was at the far end of the corridor behind the staircase, near the gym, meaning that Hunter had to round a corner to get to it. As soon as she had done so, Joey came at me again. She pressed herself into me quickly, pulling my face down to hers for another makeout. Only this time her hands didn't stay in one place long, and started sliding down my chest until they reached the bulge in my pants.

"You should fuck me a little right now..." Joey whispered against my lips.

"Your sister will be back any second...why don't you just suck my cock a little?" I answered.

Joey gave an excited moan at the idea, and then immediately crouched down. The two of us opened my pants, and Joey hurriedly pulled out my cock. I was already getting hard, but after one long stroke of her tongue I was almost fully erect. Joey grabbed the base with one hand as she slid her pouty lips over the tip, and then pushed herself down, and down, and down some more until the tip of my cock was threatening to push down her throat. Then she began to work back and forth, quickly fucking her own mouth with my cock.

I silenced a moan that I wanted to let out, and instead ran my hands through Joey's brown hair. She sucked a few more times, and then we heard a click as the bathroom door opened again. Joey slurped her way off my cock one more time and then shot back up, wiping her mouth before innocently putting her hands behind her back. I turned and scrambled to get my cock back into my pants despite its protests, but managed to do so right before Hunter rounded the corner back into the hall.

"Ok, tour now?" Hunter said cheerfully.

"Yeah, let's go," I said.

"Actually, I'm going to hit the pool right away. So you two can...be by yourselves," Joey said, fighting back a smirk.

"Shhhhut up," Hunter said, whispering through clenched teeth.

Joey giggled to herself and then disappeared into the lounge on her way to the pool, leaving Hunter and I alone in the foyer. We looked at each other awkwardly, and I took a moment to actually look at Hunter in the person. She of course looked amazing, wearing a purple t-shirt that wasn't very low-cut but still showed off her cleavage. Between that, and the tight, high-waisted jeans she was wearing, Hunter couldn't possibly hide her curvy frame in the slightest. Her dirty-blonde hair was hanging down, the slight curls she had left alone. Her makeup was nicely done, if simple. Dark mascara, and a dull pink eyeshadow that matched nicely with the shiny but almost flesh-colored pink lipstick she was wearing.

"So, ready?" I asked Hunter.

When she nodded, I gestured for her to follow. I started guiding her through a tour of the house, starting at the dining room, kitchen, looping back through the hall past the gym and the lounge, then the bar and the library. I made a note as we passed the basement door,

"And that leads to the basement, which is being renovated, so in a bit of a state at the moment," I said.

It mostly wasn't at this point, but Hunter didn't seem like the type I should show off the basement to, what with its dedicated BDSM room and all.

"So you live here by yourself?" Hunter asked.

"I usually do. There are visitors often of course, and parties are semi-frequent," I explained.

"Parties, huh? Is that how you met Joey?" Hunter asked, her eyebrows raised.

I nodded, giving her a glance acknowledging that I knew she was thinking about me fucking her sister.

"Yes. And from what she told me, that kind of thing is why she wanted you to come up?"

Hunter looked away for a second, putting her hands on her hips as she shrugged.

"Hey, don't worry, I understand. Breakups suck. My last serious breakup is what caused me to move out here in the first place," I said.

"Yeah? What happened?" Hunter asked.

"We didn't mesh well, is all. And after we broke up I decided to do something crazy and moved out here."

"I guess I'm...kinda doing something crazy too," Hunter said.

"Are you?" I asked.

Hunter looked at me again, raising her eyebrows before smirking.

"Come on, I'll show you the upstairs," I said as I gestured for her to follow again.

Instead of actually touring the upstairs, which was mostly bedrooms, I simply led Hunter straight to my room. I opened the door and let her in first before entering myself. Joey said she was going to the pool, so there was really no risk of her hearing us, but nevertheless I closed the door. Hunter stepped inside, looking around the spacious room. Then, she crossed the room to the vanity that sat against the wall between the bathroom door and the sliding door to the walk-in closet.

Hunter bent over a little and looked at herself in the mirror, first applying a coat of lip gloss and then fluffing her hair up a little. When she stood up and turned back to face me again, her eyes looked at the floor instead of back to me. There was a moment's silence as she put her hands on her hips, and then spoke.

"There's something I should tell you," Hunter said timidly.

"Alright," I nodded.

"My last relationship had...a lot of problems, and our sex life was one of them," Hunter said, looking slightly embarrassed.

"Ok, how so?" I asked.

"It just wasn't...very involved? Towards the end, it was very rare. And when it did happen, it wasn't exciting. Things were very mechanical." Hunter said.

She ran her hand through her hair, and then shrugged like she was suddenly very nervous.

"I guess what I mean is, I'm afraid I'm gonna be...kind of...out of practice?"

Hunter scrunched up her face, as if she were cringing at her own confession. I quickly went up to her and put my hands on her shoulders.

"Hey, that's ok. I mean, when your sister told me about things, it wasn't for me to be impressed by you. Which I already am, by the way..."

Hunter looked up at me and cracked a smile.

"I'm here for *you*," I said, rubbing my hand on her shoulder slowly.

Hunter's eyes scanned up and down.

"Whatever you want," I added.

"Alright," Hunter said, now sporting a grin like she had an idea.

Hunter walked past me, and I turned to watch her walk to and then sit down on the edge of the bed. She sat casually, just looking at me for a moment as she rested both hands on the bed below her.

"Take off your shirt," Hunter instructed.

Without a word, I reached down to the bottom of my t-shirt, and began to pull it up. I stretched it from bottom to top as I did, pulling it away from my stomach and my chest before it slid up, giving her a tiny peak before Hunter saw anything. When I pulled it over my head and then dropped it on the floor, Hunter merely sat and stared for a moment. As her eyes stayed locked on my chest, she bit her bottom lip softly.

"And take off your pants," Hunter continued.

I undid my pants and then slowly pulled them down. I stepped out of them, moving one step closer to Hunter as I did. I wasn't naked yet as I was still wearing black boxer briefs, but my cock was very noticeable. Between the moment with Hunter and the fresh memory of Joey sucking my cock, I was ready to burst out at any second.

"My ex never wanted to do any kind of...strip things. Even when I offered," Hunter began.

"When it was time to have sex it was just, clothes off and then climb into bed," Hunter said, sounding annoyed.

Frankly, I was annoyed too. The idea that someone could be so blasé about fucking someone as amazing looking as Hunter made me annoyed on her behalf.

"Seriously?" I asked.

Hunter nodded. I began to walk closer to her, until I was right in front of her. Hunter's eyes scanned my body again, and as I began to lean down, she leaned back a little to open her stance to me.

"So you're saying that he never took the time to slowly ease things off of you...like this..."

I practically whispered it in Hunter's ear as I leaned down, and before she could respond I had my lips against her neck. I began to kiss slowly and softly, feeling an excited breath come out of Hunter's open mouth. I continued to kiss along her neck, going from the side, and then leaning down to go along the front before kissing up the other side. Then, I slowly slid my hand up Hunter's thigh before slipping it underneath her shirt.

"Is this ok?" I asked as I started to lift Hunter's shirt.

"Mhm..." Hunter breathed out barely loud enough to be heard.

I slowly began to lift Hunter's shirt up. Even though she was sitting down I could tell that her core was fit and tight. It was a wonderful tease, but it was nothing compared to what was revealed next. As the shirt began to lift up, Hunter raised both her arms and allowed me to pull it over her head. It revealed a purple bra that made the amount of cleavage her shirt was showing look like nothing. Hunter's tits were amazing, and from the moment I saw them in that bra all I could think about was getting my hands and mouth on them.

But, I held back. Once her shirt was gone, I leaned in closer to Hunter again. I resumed kissing along her neck, but then moved on to kissing her along the collarbone, teasing just above her cleavage. Hunter had her eyes closed, and her head leaned back. She was breathing slowly, but still making giddy, pleased noises. When I reached one hand up to her shoulder and slowly eased her down onto the bed, a smile formed on her face.

"Ohhhh," Hunter said quietly. She grinned and brought one hand to her mouth, looking the tiniest part guilty, but overwhelmingly aroused.

I slowly kissed down her chest, lightly teasing her cleavage with my lips before I began to kiss down her tight stomach. I felt it tighten all the more when Hunter reacted to my lips against it. I moved my hands along with my mouth, and when I was kissing just below her navel, my hands were teasing the top of her jeans. Hunter's chest shifted eagerly as she began to breathe harder. Then, as I carefully undid the button of her jeans, she gave a tiny twitch.

"Ohh..." Hunter moaned, lifting her head off the bed.

Her eyes locked on mine as I unzipped her jeans without looking. I didn't bother to turn my head to see what was underneath them, I just stared back at Hunter as I put my lips to the area behind the waistband of her jeans. Hunter's head eased back down as she let out a breathy sigh, and I grabbed the waistband of her jeans at her hips. I wiggled her tight jeans down a few inches, exposing her hips and the strings of a purple thong that matched her bra. Hunter exhaled slowly again as I began to kiss her newly exposed hips, and then she lifted her legs to allow me to slide her jeans off the rest of the way.

"So, what do you want?" I asked Hunter while kissing down her thighs and getting her jeans past her knees.

"Hmm?" Hunter sounded confused.

"Tell me what you want. You can drive this. However you want whatever to happen, just tell me," I said, then waited patiently.

"Ummm..." Hunter was already blushing. She grinned and then looked away, and then grinned wider before she covered her mouth with her hand.

"I rarely ever got any, umm...warmup?" Hunter said.

"No? Ridiculous," I scoffed. Again, I was annoyed. Because how do you not go down on a girl like Hunter?

I knelt down next to the bed, putting Hunter's legs right in front of me. With both hands, I grabbed her knees and slowly parted her legs, leaving those purple panties right in front of my face.

"Oh, uh...start slow," Hunter said with a slight concern in her voice.

I didn't say anything, I just nodded slowly. I started to move my face in between Hunter's legs while my hands rested on her thighs. Before I was to her thong, I turned my head and began to slowly kiss up each of her inner thighs, teasing very slowly. Hunter breathed in sharply, feeling every touch with anticipation. When I reached her thong I slowly played with the strings as I kissed the area right outside her pussy. Despite the tease, I made no move to outright take off her thong. Instead, I slowly slid my fingers under the edge of it, and then simply pulled it to the side to reveal Hunter's pussy.

Hunter had obviously prepped for this, as her perfect looking pussy was completely smooth. On top of that, just from being so close I could tell that she was getting very turned on, as the very center of her opening looked to already have wetness forming in it. I held her thong aside with one hand, and then slowly moved my mouth in the rest of the way. The tip of my tongue pressed against her pussy, just teasing the opening before I lightly ran it up the rest.

Hunter let out a long, shaky, nervous breath. I could feel the twitchiness in her legs. I continued to take it very slow, looking up at her as I gave her pussy several soft strokes from my tongue. Hunter kept herself propped up on her elbows, watching me as she eased into it.

"Mmm, you can take this off now..." Hunter said as she moved her hips a little.

I hooked my fingers into her thong and pulled it off her legs, revealing her pussy entirely. As I went back into position, I dropped it on the bed next to her. Hunter watched the insignificant amount of fabric drop next to her, and then watched as my tongue went back to her pussy. This time I put it right against her pussy, tasting the whole thing on the whole of my tongue. I began to lick upwards, coating Hunter's pussy with long strokes of my tongue. As I turned my eyes up to look at her again, I saw her sinking down flat onto the bed.

"Ohhhhhh my god..." Hunter moaned again, this time in a more giggly tone.

I blindly kept working my tongue, feeling her pussy on it. Instead, my eyes were locked higher up. Staring over her flat stomach meant that I could see the outline of her tits in her bra, and not much else. They were almost fully blocking her face, even when she was laying on her back. Despite that, I could see Hunter's head moving as she started to breathe heavily.