Huntin' Season

Story Info
He trades hunting in the cold for a hot day in bed with her.
11k words
4.54
6.8k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cold and nasty morning. The rain was pouring down and there was a heavy fog surrounding the trees. He had been in the damn tree stand for hours, listening to the rain, huddled under an umbrella, his arms wrapped around himself to stay warm. And he hadn't seen one damn deer. Even they had the sense to be curled up someplace warm and dry. The first weekend of hunting season was not shaping up to be a good one. All week long the weather had been warm and beautiful and today, it was crap. A clap of thunder startled him and he jumped slightly. "What the fuck am I doing out here?" he wondered. "It's dark, it's wet, it's freaking cold." He thought of a way he could warm up and big grin split his face.

He hadn't seen her in about a week, but he had thought about that last time a lot. Her skin was always warm to the touch, but when she was turned on, it heated up even more. Holding her in his arms, with her arms wrapped around him, he could feel the heat from her arms and her breasts through any layer of clothing. And he knew the places to touch her to make her even hotter. He had kissed her deeply that night, his mouth claiming hers, his hands caressing her long legs. She wasn't very tall, but she had great legs, and the short skirts and high heels she wore showed them off even more.

He had slid his hand under her skirt, feeling her smooth pussy. She had driven him crazy earlier in the day, telling him she had not only shaved but was not wearing underwear under her short skirt. He could barely concentrate on anything else, wanting to get her alone, trying to think of something else that wouldn't betray his body"s reaction. When he finally had her alone, he had slid his hand under her skirt and slipped two fingers deep inside her. She was so wet. He loved that he could make her body do that. Sometimes just a light one-finger caress anywhere on her skin could make that woman wet. Hell, sometimes just a carefully chosen phrase whispered in her ear could do it. But his lips on her nipples did it even more.

With one hand still inside of her, he slowly undid the next few buttons on her shirt. He pushed the cup out of the way and covered her nipple with his lips. She gave a sharp intake of breath and held his head to her. She murmured his name, knowing what he was going to do next, anticipating it. He caught her nipple in his teeth and bit down lightly, pulling slightly. She growled and closed her eyes. He grinned as he felt her get even wetter, his fingers sliding even deeper inside her. He teased her nipple with his teeth and tongue for a few minutes, knowing how much she enjoyed it. Damn, how much HE enjoyed it. He never seemed to get tired of seeing her breasts, and was always trying to get her to show them off, something she just couldn't understand.

He grinned even more widely, shifting slightly in the tree stand. Damn, just thinking about her made him hard. He remembered the way she tasted, the way her lips felt under his tongue. She had wrapped her legs around his neck, still wearing the high heels, as he buried his tongue in her pussy. Whenever he hit a spot she liked, she moaned softly, holding his head there, telling him how good it felt. He moved his lips to her clit, teasing her with the soft hair above his lip. She had told him once she liked the feel of that on her clit, especially when she was shaved clean, and he enjoyed pleasing this woman. He slid a finger inside her as well, hitting the spot deep inside her pussy that she liked. She moaned more urgently, her hands holding his head tighter. He added a second finger and pushed deeper as he pressed his tongue hard against her clit, flicking it back and forth. Her body arched off the chair as the orgasm hit her. He ran his tongue up and down her lips, tasting her as she came in his mouth. He couldn't get enough of her taste. And neither, it seemed, could she.

Every time he ate her pussy, whenever she finishing cumming and he pulled away from her pussy, she pulled him up to kiss her. She could taste herself on his tongue and in his mouth and that seemed to turn her on too. There wasn't much he had to do to turn on that woman, but he enjoyed trying to find new things. Sometimes he tried to see how far he could push her, to find out what her limits were. Sometimes she seemed so shy, unable to say certain things around him. He knew she had a wild streak; he had read the stories she'd written, but he wanted to see it in reality. He wanted to get her to the point where she would break free and totally let loose, but they hadn't really had a place to do that yet.

He was glad his camo pants were baggy; they hid his hard-on. He remembered how eager she had been to get his cock in her mouth that night. It had taken him a while to get her to do it the first time, since she wasn't going to make that first move. But once she had, she wanted it almost as often as he did. Once he had unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants, he had to stop her from pulling them down around his ankles. They were in too dangerous of a place for him to do more than expose just his cock, but she still wanted him as naked as she could get him. He sat on a chair, pulling her into his lap. Her short skirt rode up over her ass as she straddled him and he kissed her hard, preventing her from saying anything. He held his cock in one hand, rubbing it against her pussy lips, feeling her juices slide over his head.

They hadn't fucked yet during this affair. They always stopped just before they hit that point of no return. They hadn't been in a place where it was really feasible... there was that one night in his SUV, but even that had been risky. He had refused every offer she had made of her house, and though he had talked about a week alone in his apartment, he had never followed through with it. She wasn't sure he actually wanted to take the affair to that level. And to be truthful, he really didn't think he would fit inside her. She was so tight, even when she was dripping wet. He had trouble fitting three fingers inside her, but she always insisted that he would fit. And she knew it was true. It's not something she could explain to him but fingers were different than a cock. And she wanted his cock inside her. He teased her again that night, telling her it would never fit, that she was just going to have to suck it. This time, she didn't argue at all; she simply told him she wanted to fuck him. He said he would bury it inside her and then pull out and have her suck it. Her eyes lit up at that suggestion but she told him the position they were in was not going to work.

She had slipped off the chair and moved over to his desk. She sat on the edge of the desk, her legs dangling over the edge and pulled him between her legs. She kissed him hard, her tongue slipping in his mouth. He guided the head of his cock toward her pussy lips. She felt just the tip of his head slide inside her and she moaned. He held onto her hips and pulled her against him as he slid his cock deep inside her in one stroke. She cried out in pleasure, telling him how good it felt. Or at least she thought she did. He felt so good inside her and she had wanted it for so long that she momentarily lost the ability to speak, to move or even to think, although it seemed a million things were running through her mind all at once.

She didn't have to tell him how long she'd wanted that; she could see the same thoughts in his eyes. All the lust, all the desire she felt was mirrored in his eyes. His face had that look he always got whenever she flashed him. And he could see the same things on her face too. But he told her anyway. Told her how he couldn't believe he was inside her pussy, how tight she was, how wet she was, how good she felt wrapped around him. She wrapped her legs around him as he stroked in and out of her a few times.

He was really glad there were no other hunters in the area. The memory of her velvety lips, hot and wet, wrapped around his throbbing cock, was driving him crazy and he had slipped one hand down his camo pants, stroking himself. He had stroked in and out of her a few times, trying to hold himself back for as long as he could. They weren't being safe and they both knew that was dangerous. His long thick cock hit that spot she liked much harder than his fingers had and she had to control herself as well. She knew that if she orgasmed with him inside of her, it would make him cum too. She tried hard to stop herself from clenching every muscle she could around his shaft, from making her grip on him as tight as she could, from trying to make him explode deep inside her. After a few strokes, he pulled out and sat on the chair.

"Clean me off," he told her, one hand wrapped around the base of his cock. She slid to her knees in front of him and pushed his hand out of the way, replacing it with hers. She wrapped her lips around his head and slid her mouth down as far as she could. He had groaned, grasping her head in his hand, asking if she could taste herself. She murmured her assent. She could faintly, but not nearly as much as if she had cum around him. She looked up at him and caught his eyes as she slid her mouth up and down his shaft. He groaned again and closed his eyes. It didn't take him long. A few strokes of her tight wet mouth and he was holding her head tightly while he exploded in her mouth. She swallowed every drop, sucking him clean and swirling her tongue around his head at the very end. That always made him jump and she liked that. He pulled her up onto his lap again and kissed her, this time tasting himself in her mouth. They had kissed for a little more and then she was gone. He hadn't seen or heard from her, but he had thought about that a lot, often while stroking his hard cock.

A sudden gust of wind blew cold rain on his face. Fuck this, he thought. He quickly packed up his gear, grabbed the umbrella and got out of the stand. He headed carefully back to his truck, and left. He could hunt tomorrow. Right now, he wanted her. He had wanted her for as long as he known her, but lately, it seemed he wanted her even more. He stopped at a drug store on his way, the sleepy-eyed teen-aged clerk looking at him strangely. It was kind of odd to see a man in camo hunting gear, soaking wet, buying a pack of condoms. The clerk briefly wondered where, and what, this guy hunted before he zoned out again.

Before long, he was in her parking lot. He knew she'd be there, but he wondered if she'd even be awake at this hour. Not that he would object to joining her in bed -- that was his whole plan... but he wondered if she'd hear the phone. He dialed her number and hoped she would. The phone rang several times and just as he was afraid it would hit voice mail, he heard her sleepy voice. ""Lo?"

"Hey. Wanna come downstairs?"

"Why? What time is it??" He could hear the confusion in her voice as her mind tried to wake up.

"It's before 8. Come down and unlock your door." There was a pause. "I'm on your front porch and it's raining."

"Oh OK," she mumbled sleepily. The phone went dead. For a moment, he wondered if she had just gone back to sleep, but then he heard her footsteps down the stairs and heard the locks turn. She pulled open the door and looked at him, bleary-eyed.

"Holy fuck." He stood there momentarily stunned, staring at her open-mouthed, before he walked in and shut and locked the door. She always said she owned a lot of sexy lingerie, but he had never been quite sure he believed her -- except of course for the crotchless panties she occasionally wore with her short skirts. She had turned down his Valentine's Day offer to buy her some lingerie, something she now regretted. She was wearing a peach satin short set. The shorts barely covered her ass. The button-down top was very tight and fitted, accentuating her large breasts. The top button was open, revealing a lot of cleavage. When she rubbed her eyes, the top rode up slightly, showing her stomach and her belly ring. He could clearly see her nipples outlined through the thin fabric of the top; they had hardened when he had let the cold air in. The shorts were very tight and rode so high he could see almost every fold of her pussy.

He continued to stare at her for another moment or two. God he wanted this woman so badly. She looked at him in his camo gear and boots, still puzzled. He could feel the heat radiating off her body even from several inches away. He slowly licked his lips and reached out his hand toward her chest. His hand covered her breast and she gasped. "Baby, your hands are freezing!" She covered his hands with hers, trying to warm them. He pulled her to him, crushing her to his chest, his mouth covering hers. She moaned against his lips as his tongue explored her mouth. She wrapped her arms around him, rising up on her toes, his cold wet clothing dampening her pajamas and making her nipples harden even more. She pressed her legs against his and he could feel the heat of them through his pants, his cock, once again hard, pressing into her belly. She loved kissing this man, but he was so tall, it sometimes hurt her neck. She knew it had to hurt his back as well. A lot of times he lifted her off the ground, but she was always afraid that would hurt him even more. She broke the kiss and smiled up at him. "Morning, darling."

He grinned down at her and lifted her up; she wrapped her legs around his waist. "Morning to you too. Miss me?"

Her grin widened. "Oh God yes. I've been thinking about you and that night non-stop ever since. But --"

At her questioning look, he said, "I was hunting, and it was cold and wet. I missed you a lot too, so I decided to go someplace where it was warm... and wet." He winked at her and grinned again as he slid his finger down to her lips and felt the wetness that was already there. She arched her body closer to his. "So I packed up my gear, made a little stop and came to see you." At his words, her eyes lit up again. He slowly lowered her to her feet, making sure her body rubbed against his every inch of the way down. She waited while he kicked of his boots, then took his hand and led him upstairs to her bedroom.

She sat on the edge of her bed and watched while he shed his clothes. She had been trying to get him completely naked for months and it was finally happening. And damn did he have a great body, hard and muscular. Despite his claims that he was out of shape, he looked like a man who worked out; not one of those boneheads who lived at the gym 3 hours a day and talked about the size of his pecs, but someone who took care of his body. She had a thing for muscular arms and his definitely fit the bill. (She also had a thing for men in uniform and would love to see him in any of his navy uniforms, even the flight suit he bragged about.)

She always checked out his ass whenever he was walking away from her. His usually baggy pants didn't help her get a good view, but once in a while he wore jeans or nice dress pants and those, with his briefs, gave her a much better view. She motioned for him to turn around and he did, grinning at her. Oh yeah. He had a great ass. He turned back around to face her. His cock she had seen several times, and she never tired of seeing it. It was long and very thick -- she could barely wrap one of her hands around it -- nestled in dark blond curls, and right now it was rock hard. It was wonderful. She reached out a hand and slowly ran a finger up and down his shaft. The heat from her finger spread throughout his body and he felt himself harden even more.

He groaned and pulled her to her feet. It was her turn to be naked. He pulled the top over her head, and tossed it to the floor. He ran his hands over her breasts. Damn, they were big. He never got tired of looking at them, or touching them, or sucking on them or clamping her nipples in his teeth. He slid her shorts over her hips to her ankles, crouching down to his knees. She held onto his shoulders while she stepped out of them. His hands cupped her ass and he leaned forward to flick his tongue along her pussy. Her fingertips dug into his shoulders. He teased her for less than a minute and then stood up and turned her around. He ran his hands over her ass, feeling her body shiver. She loved the feel of his hands on her skin, and he loved the feel of her skin under his fingertips. He slipped a finger inside her wet pussy from behind, feeling her muscles clench around his finger, hearing her sharp intake of breath. She turned her head back to look at him and he bent to kiss her, his tongue slipping between her lips. He wrapped his free arm around her waist and pulled her to him. She gasped against his lips, and broke the kiss. "You are FREEZING!" she said.

He grinned. "Well, I'm trying to warm up," he told her. She grinned back and pulled him to the bed. They climbed into it and she pulled the covers up over them. She wrapped her arms around him and snuggled close. She knew he didn't like to be hot; she'd remove the covers soon. She'd been trying to get him in her bed for a while and she was going to keep him there for as long as she could. She hooked her leg over his hips and pulled him closer to her. She kissed him, her tongue exploring his mouth. He nibbled lightly on her tongue, his hands cupping her ass again. Damn, he liked touching her. He shifted them so he was on his back and she was snuggled against his chest, still kissing. His hands roamed her body, his fingers teasing her pussy from behind again. She kissed his ear, teasing him, telling him how much she had been thinking about this. He slid her body a little further down his, so her wet lips rubbed against his hard cock. He held his cock against her lips, wetting his shaft with her juices.

She rolled off him and threw the covers down. She knelt next to him, her eyes flashing. She leaned forward to catch his lower lip in her teeth and tugged gently. She kissed up to his ear, running her tongue around the edge, while her hand grasped his cock. He groaned out her name. She lightly bit his neck, nibbling and kissing her way down his chest, over his stomach. He groaned again. She turned her legs so she knelt facing away from him. She lowered her lips to the head of his cock, swirling her tongue around his slit, tasting his pre-cum. It was her turn to moan lightly. She loved the taste and the feel of his cock in her mouth. She opened her lips and covered his head, sucking lightly. His body jumped, his hand going to her head. He had never been in her mouth at this angle, and he liked it. She slid her mouth as far down his shaft as she could, her nose nearly reaching his balls. He hissed out her name, telling her how good that felt.

He couldn't believe the reaction his body had to this woman. It always amazed him. He enjoyed the way she pleased him and he loved doing the same to her. His left hand went between her legs, and he slid two fingers inside her. She moaned in pleasure with his cock in her mouth, and the vibrations nearly sent him over the edge. She felt him expand in her mouth. She tightened her hand around his cock and slid it slowly up and down making it meet her mouth. He removed his right hand from her hair and grabbed her right thigh. Carefully, he lifted her leg over his body so she was kneeling over him, her mouth still on his cock and her pussy directly above his mouth. He plunged his tongue inside her pussy. She squeezed his cock tightly as she groaned.

What a great position. He placed his hands on the insides of her thighs and was able to give himself better access to her pussy. His thumbs spread her lips and he slipped a finger inside her as his tongue teased her clit. He felt her reaction throughout her body, and his. He wondered if he'd be able to make her cum at the same time as him. She sucked his cock even harder, her tongue probing every inch she could. He could feel himself expanding and knew he was about to explode; so did she. She slid her mouth down on his cock, increasing her pressure, and ground her pussy into his face. He groaned against her lips and sucked her clit. Her body started to buck as her orgasm started and he clamped his hands on her ass so she couldn't back away. A few seconds later, he exploded in her mouth. She swallowed hard, trying to catch every drop. He slid his finger harder and faster in and out of her as he raked his teeth down her clit. She finished swallowing, and collapsed on him, her cheek resting against his thigh. Her orgasm lasted a little bit longer than his, and he slid his tongue down her lips to taste her.